WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008 - OS2

This is a discussion on WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008 - OS2 ; ah wrote: >Art Deco wrote: >> ah wrote: >>>Art Deco wrote: >>>> :nelohT >>>> >>>>>Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco? >>>> >>>> Classic erroneous presupposition. Still beating your wife, Tholen? >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>>Note: no response. >>>> >>>> >>>> ...

  1. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Hi, Tholen!

    >> Hi, Tholen!

    >Hi, Tholen!

    Hi, Tholen!

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  2. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Hi, Tholen!

    >>Hi, Tholen!

    > Hi, Tholen!

    Hi, Queer Deco!

  3. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Hi, Tholen!

    >>Hi, Tholen!

    > Hi, Tholen!

    Hi, Tholen!
    --
    ah

  4. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Hi, Tholen!

    >> Hi, Tholen!

    >Hi, Tholen!

    Hi, Tholen!

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  5. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Hi, Tholen!

    >>Hi, Tholen!

    > Hi, Tholen!
    >
    > --
    > "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    > should be your concern, Deco."
    > -- David Tholen

  6. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Hi, Tholen!

    >>Hi, Tholen!

    > Hi, Tholen!

    Hi, Tholen!
    --
    ah

  7. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    ah writes:

    > Art Deco wrote:

    >> ah wrote:

    >>> Hi, Tholen!

    >> Hi, Tholen!

    > Hi, Tholen!

    What does that have to do with college basketball, ah?

  8. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    :nelohT
    >ah writes:
    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Hi, Tholen!

    >> Hi, Tholen!

    >What does that have to do with college basketball, ah?

    Hi, Tholen!

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  9. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >> ah wrote:

    >>> Hi, Tholen!

    >> What does that have to do with college basketball, ah?

    > Hi, Tholen!

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    > "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    > should be your concern, Deco."
    > -- David Tholen

    Classic kookery on your part, Deco:

    "Out-of-context quotes in your boilerplate spam, Davie,
    how kooky."
    --Art Deco

  10. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    :nelohT
    >Art Deco writes:
    >> :nelohT

    >>> What does that have to do with college basketball, ah?

    >> Hi, Tholen!

    >What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    Hi, Tholen!

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  11. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Demon Lord Henry Schmidt of Confusion writes:

    > Art Deco attempted to confuse the issue further by squeaking:

    >> :nelohT

    >>> What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    >> Hi, Tholen!

    > Hi, Tholen!*

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Snarky?

    > Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5
    > The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
    > Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
    > Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Lits Slut #16

    Non sequitur.

    >[*] Ten quatloos says Tholen fails to note the identity of this poster
    > from the sigfile.

    Non sequitur.

    > Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
    > AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
    > Remove all the confusion and k00ks from my posting addy to send me your
    > sekrit messages.

    Non sequitur.

    > To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er

    Non sequitur.

  12. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, DSOCPL,

    ROLF!
    --
    ah

  13. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > ah writes:
    >
    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Hi, Tholen!

    >> Hi, Tholen!

    > What does that have to do with college basketball, ah?

    --
    ah

  14. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    "ah" wrote in message
    news:4845f160$0$87930$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    > tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    >> ah writes:

    >>> Hi, Tholen!

    >> What does that have to do with college basketball, ah?

    > --
    > ah

    Is that all you can say when Deco hits a "Homerun" up yo ass?

    HJ

  15. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, DSOCPL, EOTHIDIAUTP, GGGHD, HCNB, MU, BCB, CPFWJ, CPFG, MWFA, CEM writes:

    > Hail Eris!

    Who is "Eris", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > Classic "oar pin" Tholenator

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    > "tholen@antispam.ham" tholed:

    What was allegedly endured while writing, Snarky?

    >> Demon Lord Henry Schmidt of Confusion writes:

    >>> Art Deco attempted to confuse the issue further by squeaking:

    >>> Hi, Tholen!*

    >> What does that have to do with college basketball, Snarky?

    > What does your question have to do with Art Bell, OS/2 advocacy,
    > astronomy, or for that matter, college basketball itself, Classic "oar
    > pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham"?

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Snarky. No surprise
    there, really.

    >>> Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5 The God
    >>> of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe Stupidity Takes
    >>> Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change. Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time
    >>> #13; Lits Slut #16

    >> Non sequitur.

    > No, it's a .sig,

    > silly.

    Who is "silly", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > Perhaps a tad long, but you can always go cry in
    > your beer about that, if you like, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    > "tholen@antispam.ham". Or scream at me, or drone, or whatever.

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Snarky?

    >>>[*] Ten quatloos says Tholen fails to note the identity of this poster
    >>> from the sigfile.

    >> Non sequitur.

    > Well, dangitall. > bet> Here, Fluffy.

    Who is "Fluffy", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4 AUK
    >>> Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19 Remove
    >>> all the confusion and k00ks from my posting addy to send me your sekrit
    >>> messages.

    >> Non sequitur.

    > Oh, really?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, Snarky?

    > So where do *you* think I should put instructions on how to
    > reply to me in email, then, O All-Knowing And Supremely Wise Classic
    > "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham"?

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    >>> To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er

    >> Non sequitur.

    > No, it's a verbally abusive description of someone who isn't Classic
    > "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham", Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham".

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    > I know that must be a mind-boggling concept for
    > you, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham",

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    > what with you, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham",

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    > being such a magnet for abuse for the past fifteen years or more,

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > but there actually are other k00ks on usenet who
    > receive the attentions of AUK.

    What do the kooks who post there have to do with college basketball,
    Snarky?

    > Crazy, isn't it?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, Snarky?

    > One would think that
    > Classic "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham" isn't the most
    > important k00k on usenet, or something.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    > All Hail Discordia!

    Who is "Discordia", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

  16. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    ah writes:

    >>> Hi, Tholen!

    >> What does that have to do with college basketball, ah?

    I see that you didn't answer the question, ah. No surprise there,
    really.

  17. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

> [...]

    > Your question had as much to do with college basketball as it did with
    > Art Bell, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham".

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > In a word, nada.

    > Hence, why should anything I might post have something to with
    > either of them?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, Snarky?

    > In alt.usenet.kooks, anything to do with you, Classic
    > "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham", is very much on-topic, so I
    > really don't need to worry if I'm being sufficiently topical in posts
    > which you can read from other newsgroups.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> No, it's a .sig,

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > -- it may be against the conventional rules for
    > ..sigfiles in its dimensions, but it's totally within the regulations for
    > ..sigfile dimensions according to teh mighty Empire of MEOW, to the court
    > of which I am Teh Secretary.

    Further evidence that you live in a fantasy world, Snarky.

> [...]

    >>> Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham",

    >> Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin"
    > Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean?

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> what with you, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham",

    >> Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin"
    > Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean?

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> being such a magnet for abuse for the past fifteen years or more,

    Why do you deny reality, Snarky?

    >>> but there actually are other k00ks on usenet who receive the attentions
    >>> of AUK.

    >> What do the kooks who post there have to do with college basketball,
    >> Snarky?

    > What does your question have to do with Art Bell, OS/2 advocacy,
    > astronomy, or for that matter, college basketball itself, Classic "oar
    > pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham"?

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> Crazy, isn't it?

    >> What does your question have to do with college basketball, Snarky?

    > What does your question have to do with Art Bell, OS/2 advocacy,
    > astronomy, or for that matter, college basketball itself, Classic "oar
    > pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham"?

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> One would think that
    >>> Classic "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham" isn't the most
    >>> important k00k on usenet, or something.

    >> Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin"
    > Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean?

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> All Hail Discordia!

    >> Who is "Discordia", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > FIVE TONS OF FLAX!

    Non sequitur.

    > All Hail Discordia!

    Who is "Discordia", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > REPENT. The End is always near.

    Non sequitur.

  18. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    wrote in message
    newsan.2008.06.06.01.00.57.754271@text.medium.number.5 .always.off-topic.for.os2...

    > 8. How do I present a Kook on this group?

    You can keep posting into alt.usenet.kooks and you become an AUKk00k because
    garbage rubs off sooner or later.

    People, if you are going to answer any of the AUKk00ks, remove any mention
    of any NG with the word "kook" in it. The AUKk00ks are actually harmless if
    left to themselves.

  19. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, DSOCPL, EOTHIDIAUTP, GGGHD, HCNB, MU, BCB, CPFWJ, CPFG, MWFA, CEM writes:

    > Hail Eris!

    Who is "Eris", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > Classic "oar pin" Tholenator

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > "tholen@antispam.ham" tholed:

    What was allegedly endured while writing, Snarky?

    >>> Hail Eris!

    >> Who is "Eris", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean? I can't possibly answer
    > your question intelligently if you won't be more specific.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> Classic "oar pin" Tholenator

    >> Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean? I can't possibly answer
    > your question intelligently if you won't be more specific.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> "tholen@antispam.ham" tholed:

    >> What was allegedly endured while writing, Snarky?

    > How many more times...
    must I answer the question before you
    > acknowledge that I have, in fact, done so?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > You are Tholen, and you thole.

    What do I allegedly endure, Snarky? Your writing, perhaps?

    > Ask not for whom the Tholen tholes; he tholes for thee. Don't ask
    > why, either.

    Illogical.

    > You endure the slings and arrows of outrageous
    > kookologists, Wee Davie, until you can post your replies, which are
    > inevitably delivered in the same monotone as always.

    Who is "Wee Davie", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > Since practically
    > all (if not "all") other usenet.kooks tend to react to this sort of
    > prodding with screeches, howls, and all sorts of flames, I can only
    > assume you are stoically enduring all the taunts of AUK in your mission
    > to prove... whatever it is you're trying to prove.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    >>> "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean?

    >> I see that you didn't answer the question, Snarky. No surprise there,
    >> really.

    > I can't possibly answer your question intelligently if you won't be more
    > specific.

    Are you even capable of an intelligent answer, Snarky?

    >>> There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    >>> "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean?

    >> I see that you didn't answer the question, Snarky. No surprise there,
    >> really.

    > I can't possibly answer your question intelligently if you won't be more
    > specific.

    Are you even capable of an intelligent answer, Snarky?

    >>> You endured the sheer frustration of not being able to have me arrested,
    >>> Classic "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham",

    >> Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean? I can't possibly answer
    > your question intelligently if you won't be more specific.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> for the crime of x-poasting into your sandboxes, of course!

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic denial.

    What are you denying, Snarky?

    >>> To wit, comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >>> and rec.sport.basketball.college -- if you're familiar with the concept
    >>> of metaphor, then you understand that I'm not describing those
    >>> newsgroups as literal "sandboxes", but instead deriding your
    >>> net.KKKoppery, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham".

    >> Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean? I can't possibly answer
    > your question intelligently if you won't be more specific.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> Your question had as much to do with college basketball as it did with
    >>> Art Bell, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham".

    >> Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean? I can't possibly answer
    > your question intelligently if you won't be more specific.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> In a word, nada.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > More classic denial.

    What are you denying, Snarky?

    >>> Hence, why should anything I might post have something to with either of
    >>> them?

    >> What does your question have to do with college basketball, Snarky?

    > What does your question have to do with Art Bell, OS/2 advocacy,
    > astronomy, or for that matter, college basketball itself, Classic "oar
    > pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham"?

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> In alt.usenet.kooks, anything to do with you, Classic "oar pin"
    >>> Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham", is very much on-topic, so I really
    >>> don't need to worry if I'm being sufficiently topical in posts which you
    >>> can read from other newsgroups.

    >> Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean? I can't possibly answer
    > your question intelligently if you won't be more specific.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> No, really, it is

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Honestly, it's a .sig, however large it may be...

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >>> -- it may be against the conventional rules for ..sigfiles in its
    >>> dimensions, but it's totally within the regulations for ..sigfile
    >>> dimensions according to teh mighty Empire of MEOW, to the court of which
    >>> I am Teh Secretary.

    >> Further evidence that you live in a fantasy world, Snarky.

    > Are you aware that usenet is a world unto itself, Classic "oar pin"
    > Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham"? Of course, your lack of awareness of
    > this simple fact would go far to explain the attitude you've been
    > displaying for so many years...

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> Therefore, I have some discretion in the matter. You may now protest
    >>> with great vigour and passion.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Yet more classic denial.

    What are you denying, Snarky?

> [...]

    > your question intelligently if you won't be more specific.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> Your question had as much to do with college basketball as it did with
    >>> Art Bell, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham".

    >> Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean? I can't possibly answer
    > your question intelligently if you won't be more specific.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> In a word, nada.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    What are you denying, Snarky?

> [...]

    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean? I can't possibly answer
    > your question intelligently if you won't be more specific.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    >>> "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean?

    >> Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean? I can't possibly answer
    > your question intelligently if you won't be more specific.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that

    Suffering from amnesia, Snarky?

    > Hi, Pee-Wee!

    Non sequitur.

    >>> What does your question have to do with Art Bell, OS/2 advocacy,
    >>> astronomy, or for that matter, college basketball itself, Classic "oar
    >>> pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham"?

    >> Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean? I can't possibly answer
    > your question intelligently if you won't be more specific.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> What does your question have to do with Art Bell, OS/2 advocacy,
    >>> astronomy, or for that matter, college basketball itself, Classic "oar
    >>> pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham"?

    >> Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean? I can't possibly answer
    > your question intelligently if you won't be more specific.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    >>> "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean?

    >> Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean? I can't possibly answer
    > your question intelligently if you won't be more specific.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> FIVE TONS OF FLAX!

    >> Non sequitur.

    > GIYF. No one else is...

    Also non sequitur.

    >>> All Hail Discordia!

    >> Who is "Discordia", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > There are six newsgroups in this x-poast, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham". Which of them do you mean? I can't possibly answer
    > your question intelligently if you won't be more specific.

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >>> REPENT. The End is always near.

    >> Non sequitur.

    > Yet another post full of droning lames, IKYABWAI, questions answered
    > with questions, and denials of reality

    I'm well aware that you responded with droning lames, IKYABWAI,
    questions answered with questions, and denials of reality, Snarky.
    No need to tell me about it.

    > from Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    > "tholen@antispam.ham".

    Who is "Tholenator", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > All Hail Discordia!

    Who is "Discordia", Snarky? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    > REPENT. The End is always near.

    Non sequitur.

  20. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    ah wrote:
    >Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, DSOCPL,
    >EOTHIDIAUTP, GGGHD, HCNB, MU, BCB, CPFWJ, CPFG, MWFA, CEM wrote:
    >> Hail Eris! On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 19:03:09 +0000, Classic "oar pin"
    >> Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham" tholed:

    >>> What does that have to do with college basketball, Snarky?

    >> What does your question have to do with Art Bell, OS/2 advocacy,
    >> astronomy, or for that matter, college basketball itself, Classic "oar
    >> pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham"?

    >>> Non sequitur.

    >> No, it's a .sig, silly. Perhaps a tad long, but you can always go cry in
    >> your beer about that, if you like, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    >> "tholen@antispam.ham". Or scream at me, or drone, or whatever.

    >>> Non sequitur.

    >> Well, dangitall. >> bet> Here, Fluffy.

    >>> Non sequitur.

    >> Oh, really? So where do *you* think I should put instructions on how to
    >> reply to me in email, then, O All-Knowing And Supremely Wise Classic
    >> "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham"?

    >>> Non sequitur.

    >> No, it's a verbally abusive description of someone who isn't Classic
    >> "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham", Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    >> "tholen@antispam.ham". I know that must be a mind-boggling concept for
    >> you, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    >> "tholen@antispam.ham", what with you, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    >> "tholen@antispam.ham", being such a magnet for abuse for the past
    >> fifteen years or more, but there actually are other k00ks on usenet who
    >> receive the attentions of AUK. Crazy, isn't it? One would think that
    >> Classic "oar pin" Tholenator "tholen@antispam.ham" isn't the most
    >> important k00k on usenet, or something.
    >>

    >ROLF!

    Nothing like the Snarky.sig to bring out nelohT whines.