WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008 - OS2

This is a discussion on WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008 - OS2 ; On Mon, 12 May 2008 12:31:09 -0400, I found that Daedalus Scribbled the following on the bathroom wall: >>I march to my own drummer and am NOT ASHAMED of ANYTHING I have done. >> >>Enjoy your idiocy. Someday you will ...

  1. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    On Mon, 12 May 2008 12:31:09 -0400, I found that Daedalus
    Scribbled the following on the bathroom wall:

    >>I march to my own drummer and am NOT ASHAMED of ANYTHING I have done.
    >>
    >>Enjoy your idiocy. Someday you will all chock on it.
    >>
    >>LV

    >BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    >
    >I'm all chocked up!
    >
    >Jade

    Don't forget to chock those tires
    --
    "What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of
    liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of

    "The best propaganda omits rather than invents" - Mason Cooley

  2. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    In article , "manny or
    borg"@spam.email.com says...

    > my, my. where have I been . . .

    I have some thoughts about that

  3. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    On Sun, 11 May 2008 12:35:40 -0400, Sharky
    wrote:

    >Lady Veteran wrote:
    >
    >>The only time I post to AUK is when there is a cross post, like this.
    >>
    >>It is proof that rumor and innuendo will win out over facts and truth
    >>ever time.
    >>
    >>My nomination and "award" is indicative of the gossip mongers and
    >>brain stems who have such a following.
    >>
    >>I march to my own drummer and am NOT ASHAMED of ANYTHING I have done.
    >>
    >>Enjoy your idiocy. Someday you will all chock on it.

    >I'm seriously disappointed with the froth level in your acceptance
    >speech. A few more paragraphs of denial would have been much more
    >entertaining.

    Well when you revel in stupidity you will be disappointed quite a bit.

    LV

    "I rode a tank and held a general's rank
    When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

    ---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones

  4. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    On Sun, 11 May 2008 09:38:03 -0700, Troll #327
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 11 May 2008 12:35:40 -0400, Sharky wrote:
    >
    >>Lady Veteran wrote:
    >>
    >>>The only time I post to AUK is when there is a cross post, like this.
    >>>
    >>>It is proof that rumor and innuendo will win out over facts and truth
    >>>ever time.
    >>>
    >>>My nomination and "award" is indicative of the gossip mongers and
    >>>brain stems who have such a following.
    >>>
    >>>I march to my own drummer and am NOT ASHAMED of ANYTHING I have done.
    >>>
    >>>Enjoy your idiocy. Someday you will all chock on it.

    >>I'm seriously disappointed with the froth level in your acceptance
    >>speech. A few more paragraphs of denial would have been much more
    >>entertaining.

    >I agree. Especially for a veteran, she is not holding up her end of the stick.
    >We have come to expect much more out of those who have served our country. Is
    >it me or are these self proclaimed veterans just trying to skate by without
    >really making that serious commitment?
    >
    >Of course "chock" on it draws several snickers from the gallery.

    I am sure it did....can you figure out what the word should have been?

    C'mon-use that thing between your ears.

    LV

    "I rode a tank and held a general's rank
    When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

    ---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones

  5. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    On Sun, 11 May 2008 13:36:08 -0500, Lady Veteran
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 11 May 2008 12:35:40 -0400, Sharky
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Lady Veteran wrote:
    >>
    >>>The only time I post to AUK is when there is a cross post, like this.
    >>>
    >>>It is proof that rumor and innuendo will win out over facts and truth
    >>>ever time.
    >>>
    >>>My nomination and "award" is indicative of the gossip mongers and
    >>>brain stems who have such a following.
    >>>
    >>>I march to my own drummer and am NOT ASHAMED of ANYTHING I have done.
    >>>
    >>>Enjoy your idiocy. Someday you will all chock on it.

    >>I'm seriously disappointed with the froth level in your acceptance
    >>speech. A few more paragraphs of denial would have been much more
    >>entertaining.

    >Well when you revel in stupidity you will be disappointed quite a bit.
    >
    >LV
    >
    >"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
    >When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."
    >
    >---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
    http://www.usenet.com

  6. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    On Mon, 12 May 2008 19:16:03 -0500, Lady Veteran wrote:

    >On Sun, 11 May 2008 09:38:03 -0700, Troll #327
    >wrote:

    >>>I'm seriously disappointed with the froth level in your acceptance
    >>>speech. A few more paragraphs of denial would have been much more
    >>>entertaining.

    >>I agree. Especially for a veteran, she is not holding up her end of the stick.
    >>We have come to expect much more out of those who have served our country. Is
    >>it me or are these self proclaimed veterans just trying to skate by without
    >>really making that serious commitment?
    >>
    >>Of course "chock" on it draws several snickers from the gallery.

    >I am sure it did....can you figure out what the word should have been?
    >
    >C'mon-use that thing between your ears.

    Why? You haven't used yours in quite some time. A triple kOOk play is pretty
    unique.

    Q. You know how you catch a unique bird?

    A. You have to nique up on it.

    >LV
    >
    >"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
    >When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."
    >
    >---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones

    "There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal,
    particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 600SL
    convertible."
    - P. J. O'Rourke -

  7. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    On Mon, 12 May 2008 19:15:43 -0500, Lady Veteran wrote:

    >On Sun, 11 May 2008 12:35:40 -0400, Sharky
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Lady Veteran wrote:
    >>
    >>>The only time I post to AUK is when there is a cross post, like this.
    >>>
    >>>It is proof that rumor and innuendo will win out over facts and truth
    >>>ever time.
    >>>
    >>>My nomination and "award" is indicative of the gossip mongers and
    >>>brain stems who have such a following.
    >>>
    >>>I march to my own drummer and am NOT ASHAMED of ANYTHING I have done.
    >>>
    >>>Enjoy your idiocy. Someday you will all chock on it.

    >>I'm seriously disappointed with the froth level in your acceptance
    >>speech. A few more paragraphs of denial would have been much more
    >>entertaining.

    >Well when you revel in stupidity you will be disappointed quite a bit.

    You must be one seriously disappointed kOOk then. A triple winner, go figure.

    >LV
    >
    >"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
    >When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."
    >
    >---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones

    "Never argue with idiots; they drag you down to their level, then beat you
    with experience."

  8. Reminder: THe only GOOD republican is a DEAD republican

    Kill ALL the BASTARDS!

  9. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    wrote in message
    > Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    > Classic kookery on your part, Deco:

    Tholen's whopping your sorry ass, Deco ...
    you should be ashamed.

  10. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    On Mon, 12 May 2008 19:49:01 -0400, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
    reverend maxwell snort got double secret probation for
    writing:

    >In article , "manny or
    >borg"@spam.email.com says...
    >>
    >> my, my. where have I been . . .

    >I have some thoughts about that

    ack, jiffy club.

    --

    A Number 1, Grade A, Prime USDA 'Ratz
    Accept No Substitute

  11. Re: Reminder: THe only GOOD republican is a DEAD republican

    I Hate America mumbled:

    > Kill ALL the BASTARDS!

    What is your father's name?

    --
    "Sieg Heil" - Hagar the Lamer

  12. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    wrote:

    >On Sun, 11 May 2008 12:35:40 -0400, Sharky
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Lady Veteran wrote:
    >>
    >>>The only time I post to AUK is when there is a cross post, like this.
    >>>
    >>>It is proof that rumor and innuendo will win out over facts and truth
    >>>ever time.
    >>>
    >>>My nomination and "award" is indicative of the gossip mongers and
    >>>brain stems who have such a following.
    >>>
    >>>I march to my own drummer and am NOT ASHAMED of ANYTHING I have done.
    >>>
    >>>Enjoy your idiocy. Someday you will all chock on it.

    >>I'm seriously disappointed with the froth level in your acceptance
    >>speech. A few more paragraphs of denial would have been much more
    >>entertaining.

    >Well when you revel in stupidity you will be disappointed quite a bit.

    Aw, don't be so hard on yourself. You might just be too ignorant to know
    the difference. Ignorance can be cured - stupidity is terminal.

  13. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Aratzio wrote:
    :: On Mon, 12 May 2008 19:49:01 -0400, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
    :: reverend maxwell snort got double secret probation for
    :: writing:
    ::
    ::: In article , "manny
    ::: or borg"@spam.email.com says...
    ::::
    :::: my, my. where have I been . . .
    :::
    ::: I have some thoughts about that
    ::
    :: ack, jiffy club.
    ::
    ::
    ::
    awww...you remembered. We're touched.

  14. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    :nelohT

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    Classic erroneous presupposition. Still beating your wife, Tholen?

    >Note: no response.

    >Note: no response.

    >Note: no response.

    >Note: no response.

    >Note: no response.

    >Note: no response.

    >Note: no response.

    >Note: no response.

    >Note: no response.

    >Note: no response.

    >Note: no response.

    >Note: no response.

    >Note: no response.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition. I see that you ran away from several
    >pieces of evidence of your kookery, Deco. No surprise there, really.

    >Classic kookery on your part, Deco:

    Hi, Tholen!

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  15. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Still beating your wife, Tholen?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition. I see that you ran away from several
    >> pieces of evidence of your kookery, Deco. No surprise there, really.

    >> Classic kookery on your part, Deco:

    > Hi, Tholen!

    Non sequitur.

    > --
    > "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    > should be your concern, Deco."
    > -- David Tholen

    Classic kookery on your part, Deco:

    "Out-of-context quotes in your boilerplate spam, Davie,
    how kooky."
    --Art Deco

  16. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    In article , stell_2
    @hotmail.com says...
    > Aratzio wrote:
    > :: On Mon, 12 May 2008 19:49:01 -0400, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
    > :: reverend maxwell snort got double secret probation for
    > :: writing:
    > ::
    > ::: In article , "manny
    > ::: or borg"@spam.email.com says...
    > ::::
    > :::: my, my. where have I been . . .
    > :::
    > ::: I have some thoughts about that
    > ::
    > :: ack, jiffy club.
    > ::
    > ::
    > ::
    > awww...you remembered. We're touched.

    ack oop.

    ackackackackackackackackack >pthwup<

    hairball; excuse me.

    how you doin'?

  17. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    > Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?
    >
    >>> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    >> Still beating your wife, Tholen?

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.
    >
    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition. I see that you ran away from several
    >>> pieces of evidence of your kookery, Deco. No surprise there, really.

    >>> Classic kookery on your part, Deco:

    >> Hi, Tholen!

    > Non sequitur.
    >
    >> --
    >> "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    >> should be your concern, Deco."
    >> -- David Tholen

    > Classic kookery on your part, Deco:
    >
    > "Out-of-context quotes in your boilerplate spam, Davie,
    > how kooky."
    > --Art Deco

    Why are you posting this in demon.local?
    --
    ah

  18. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Art Deco wrote:
    > :nelohT
    >
    >>Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    > Classic erroneous presupposition. Still beating your wife, Tholen?
    >

    >>Note: no response.

    >>Note: no response.

    >>Note: no response.

    >>Note: no response.

    >>Note: no response.

    >>Note: no response.

    >>Note: no response.

    >>Note: no response.

    >>Note: no response.

    >>Note: no response.

    >>Note: no response.

    >>Note: no response.

    >>Note: no response.

    >>Classic erroneous presupposition. I see that you ran away from several
    >>pieces of evidence of your kookery, Deco. No surprise there, really.

    >>Classic kookery on your part, Deco:

    > Hi, Tholen!

    Hi, Tholen!
    --
    ah

  19. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> :nelohT
    >>
    >>>Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition. Still beating your wife, Tholen?
    >>

    >>>Note: no response.

    >>>Note: no response.

    >>>Note: no response.

    >>>Note: no response.

    >>>Note: no response.

    >>>Note: no response.

    >>>Note: no response.

    >>>Note: no response.

    >>>Note: no response.

    >>>Note: no response.

    >>>Note: no response.

    >>>Note: no response.

    >>>Note: no response.

    >>>Classic erroneous presupposition. I see that you ran away from several
    >>>pieces of evidence of your kookery, Deco. No surprise there, really.

    >>>Classic kookery on your part, Deco:

    >> Hi, Tholen!

    >Hi, Tholen!

    Hi, Tholen!

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  20. Re: PING nelohT: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:
    >>> :nelohT

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition. Still beating your wife, Tholen?

    >>> Hi, Tholen!

    >>Hi, Tholen!

    > Hi, Tholen!

    Hi, Tholen!