Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy? - OS2 ; On May 7, 11:00*am, tholen@antispam.ham wrote: > Path: g2news2.google.com!news1.google.com!eweka.nl!light speed.eweka.nl!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed2.news.x s4all.nl!newsgate.cistron.nl!xs4all!news.wiretrip. org!news.dizum.com!sewer-output!mail2news-x4!mail2news-x3!mail2news-x2!mail2news > Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.jimmy-buffet,sci.lang,rec..food.cooki > Subject: Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy? > From: tholen@antispam.ham > Reply-To: tholen@antispam.ham > X-Newsreader: IBM NewsReader/2 2.0 > Organization: Road Runner ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

  1. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    On May 7, 11:00*am, tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Newsgroups: rec.sport.basketball.college,alt.fan.jimmy-buffet,sci.lang,rec..food.cooki
    > Subject: Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?
    > From: tholen@antispam.ham

    This is more proof that Tholen is a troll, given that only a troll
    would set the X-No-Archive header to Yes.

    > Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 09:00:02 -0600 (MDT)
    >
    > Edward M. Kennedy writes:
    >

    > > "mimus" wrote

    > > > "Faith-based" grading?

    > > A Virgin Misconception.

    > > --Tedward

    > > LAND SHARK!!! *EVERBODY INTO THE WAGONS!

    > Classic erroneous claim that you can see them circling, honey, or
    > swimming around.

  2. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    NB writes:

    > This is more proof that Tholen is a troll, given that only a troll
    > would set the X-No-Archive header to Yes.

    The imposter is a troll, nobuyout. Still having trouble recognizing
    the imposter, nobuyout?

    >> Edward M. Kennedy wrote:

    >>> mimus wrote

    >>> A Virgin Misconception.

    >>> LAND SHARK!!! =A0EVERBODY INTO THE WAGONS!

    >> Classic erroneous claim that you can see them circling, honey, or
    >> swimming around.

  3. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    On May 8, 4:12*pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > NB writes:
    > > This is more proof that Tholen is a troll, given that only a troll
    > > would set the X-No-Archive header to Yes.

    > The imposter is a troll, nobuyout. *Still having trouble recognizing
    > the imposter, nobuyout?

    It is unlikely that it was an imposter, Tholen, given that they used
    the same newsreader as you, the same ISP, and posted from Hawaii. And
    why did you remove the headers that I had quoted, Tholen? Only a
    troll would do that.

    > >> Classic erroneous claim that you can see them circling, honey, or
    > >> swimming around.

  4. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    NB writes:

    >>> This is more proof that Tholen is a troll, given that only a troll
    >>> would set the X-No-Archive header to Yes.

    >> The imposter is a troll, nobuyout. Still having trouble recognizing
    >> the imposter, nobuyout?

    > It is unlikely that it was an imposter, Tholen,

    > given that they used
    > the same newsreader as you, the same ISP, and posted from Hawaii.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Still suffering from
    reading comprehension problems, nobuyout? The Message-ID isn't from
    "the same ISP", nobuyout:

    > And why did you remove the headers that I had quoted, Tholen?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    > Only a troll would do that.

  5. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    On May 8, 4:41*pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > >> The imposter is a troll, nobuyout. *Still having trouble recognizing
    > >> the imposter, nobuyout?

    > > It is unlikely that it was an imposter, Tholen,

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > > given that they used
    > > the same newsreader as you, the same ISP, and posted from Hawaii.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >Still suffering from
    > reading comprehension problems, nobuyout?

    No, but you are, Tholen, as shown in my next comment.

    >The Message-ID isn't from
    > "the same ISP", nobuyout:

    Irrelevant, given that the Organization and X-NNTP-Posting-Host are
    from the same ISP and IP address, Tholen.

    > > And why did you remove the headers that I had quoted, Tholen?

    > What does your question have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    I see that you didn't answer my question, Tholen; no surprise, really.

    > > Only a troll would do that.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

  6. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    NB wrote:
    >>> It is unlikely that it was an imposter, Tholen,

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.
    >>> given that they used
    >>> the same newsreader as you, the same ISP, and posted from Hawaii.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.
    >
    >> Still suffering from
    >> reading comprehension problems, nobuyout?

    > No, but you are, Tholen, as shown in my next comment.
    >
    >> The Message-ID isn't from
    >> "the same ISP", nobuyout:

    > Irrelevant, given that the Organization and X-NNTP-Posting-Host are
    > from the same ISP and IP address, Tholen.

    It may or may not have been posted by somebody using the same ISP, but if they
    were using the same ESP, the message ID would have been different. Dizum allows
    you to specify the headers - I think the only ones you can't specify are path
    and the abuse address. They do have a policy against forging a user's email,
    but I'm not sure what they would say about forging a fake email. It was a funny
    post, but I don't think many people were actually fooled.

  7. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    NB writes:

    >>> It is unlikely that it was an imposter, Tholen,

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> given that they used
    >>> the same newsreader as you, the same ISP, and posted from Hawaii.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >> Still suffering from
    >> reading comprehension problems, nobuyout?

    > No,

    Then why did you say "the same ISP" when it clearly wasn't, nobuyout?

    > but you are, Tholen,

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > as shown in my next comment.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> The Message-ID isn't from
    >> "the same ISP", nobuyout:

    > Irrelevant,

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > given that the Organization and X-NNTP-Posting-Host are
    > from the same ISP and IP address, Tholen.

    Further proof of your inability to recognize an imposter, nobuyout,
    given the difference between an NNTP-Posting-Host and an
    X-NNTP-Posting-Host.

    >>> And why did you remove the headers that I had quoted, Tholen?

    >> What does your question have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    > I see that you didn't answer my question, Tholen; no surprise, really.

    I see that you didn't state the relevance of your question to college
    basketball, nobuyout. No surprise there, really.

    >>> Only a troll would do that.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

  8. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    Pluto writes:

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >>> Still suffering from
    >>> reading comprehension problems, nobuyout?

    >> No, but you are, Tholen, as shown in my next comment.

    >>> The Message-ID isn't from
    >>> "the same ISP", nobuyout:

    >> Irrelevant, given that the Organization and X-NNTP-Posting-Host are
    >> from the same ISP and IP address, Tholen.

    > It may or may not have been posted by somebody using the same ISP, but if they
    > were using the same ESP, the message ID would have been different. Dizum allows
    > you to specify the headers - I think the only ones you can't specify are path
    > and the abuse address.

    What you think is irrelevant, Pluto.

    > They do have a policy against forging a user's email,
    > but I'm not sure what they would say about forging a fake email.

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Pluto?

    > It was a funny
    > post, but I don't think many people were actually fooled.

    What you think is irrelevant, Pluto. What is relevant is that nobuyout
    was fooled, and is still fooled. He thinks the X-NNTP-Posting-Host was
    provided by the ISP.

  9. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    On May 9, 3:37 pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Pluto writes:
    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.
    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.
    > >> No, but you are, Tholen, as shown in my next comment.

    Great message-ID!

    > >> Irrelevant, given that the Organization and X-NNTP-Posting-Host are
    > >> from the same ISP and IP address, Tholen.

    > > It may or may not have been posted by somebody using the same ISP, but if they
    > > were using the same ESP, the message ID would have been different. Dizum allows
    > > you to specify the headers - I think the only ones you can't specify are path
    > > and the abuse address.

    > What you think is irrelevant, Pluto.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen. Nice way for you
    to treat somebody who decided to help out by taking your side in the
    argument - see if he ever bothers again.

    > > They do have a policy against forging a user's email,
    > > but I'm not sure what they would say about forging a fake email.

    > What does that have to do with college basketball, Pluto?
    >
    > > It was a funny
    > > post, but I don't think many people were actually fooled.

    > What you think is irrelevant, Pluto. What is relevant is that nobuyout
    > was fooled, and is still fooled. He thinks the X-NNTP-Posting-Host was
    > provided by the ISP.

    He probably made the posts.

  10. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    bisectional2006@gmail.com writes:

    >> Pluto wrote:

    > Great message-ID!

    Non sequitur.

    >>> It may or may not have been posted by somebody using the same ISP, but if they
    >>> were using the same ESP, the message ID would have been different. Dizum allows
    >>> you to specify the headers - I think the only ones you can't specify are path
    >>> and the abuse address.

    >> What you think is irrelevant, Pluto.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, Tholen.

    On your part, bisectional.

    > Nice way for you
    > to treat somebody who decided to help out by taking your side in the
    > argument - see if he ever bothers again.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> They do have a policy against forging a user's email,
    >>> but I'm not sure what they would say about forging a fake email.

    >> What does that have to do with college basketball, Pluto?

    >>> It was a funny
    >>> post, but I don't think many people were actually fooled.

    >> What you think is irrelevant, Pluto. What is relevant is that nobuyout
    >> was fooled, and is still fooled. He thinks the X-NNTP-Posting-Host was
    >> provided by the ISP.

    > He probably made the posts.

    On what basis do you make that claim, bisectional?

  11. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    :nelohT

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.
    >
    >>> Still suffering from
    >>> reading comprehension problems, nobuyout?

    >> No,

    >Then why did you say "the same ISP" when it clearly wasn't, nobuyout?
    >
    >> but you are, Tholen,

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.
    >
    >> as shown in my next comment.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.
    >
    >>> The Message-ID isn't from
    >>> "the same ISP", nobuyout:

    >> Irrelevant,

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.
    >
    >> given that the Organization and X-NNTP-Posting-Host are
    >> from the same ISP and IP address, Tholen.

    >Further proof of your inability to recognize an imposter, nobuyout,
    >given the difference between an NNTP-Posting-Host and an
    >X-NNTP-Posting-Host.

    Oh this is precious -- Tholen trying to argue something using the
    contents of a post header.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  12. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> No,

    >> Then why did you say "the same ISP" when it clearly wasn't, nobuyout?

    >>> but you are, Tholen,

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> as shown in my next comment.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> Irrelevant,

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> given that the Organization and X-NNTP-Posting-Host are
    >>> from the same ISP and IP address, Tholen.

    >> Further proof of your inability to recognize an imposter, nobuyout,
    >> given the difference between an NNTP-Posting-Host and an
    >> X-NNTP-Posting-Host.

    > Oh this is precious -- Tholen trying to argue something using the
    > contents of a post header.

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco? It was
    nobuyout who was trying to argue something using the contents of a
    post header.

    > --
    > "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    > should be your concern, Deco."
    > -- David Tholen

    Classic kookery on your part, Deco:

    "Out-of-context quotes in your boilerplate spam, Davie,
    how kooky."
    --Art Deco

  13. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    On May 9, 3:37*pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Pluto writes:
    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.
    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.
    > >> No, but you are, Tholen, as shown in my next comment.

    > >> Irrelevant, given that the Organization and X-NNTP-Posting-Host are
    > >> from the same ISP and IP address, Tholen.

    > > It may or may not have been posted by somebody using the same ISP, but if they
    > > were using the same ESP, the message ID would have been different. *Dizum allows
    > > you to specify the headers - I think the only ones you can't specify arepath
    > > and the abuse address.

    > What you think is irrelevant, Pluto.

    No more irrelevant than your thoughts, Tholen.

    > > They do have a policy against forging a user's email,
    > > but I'm not sure what they would say about forging a fake email.

    > What does that have to do with college basketball, Pluto?

    The same thing that all of your irrelevant comments have to do with
    college basketball, Tholen.

    > > It was a funny
    > > post, but I don't think many people were actually fooled.

    > What you think is irrelevant, Pluto.

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Tholen?

    >What is relevant is that nobuyout
    > was fooled, and is still fooled.

    Classic erroneous presupposition, given that I never indicated that I
    was fooled.

    > He thinks the X-NNTP-Posting-Host was
    > provided by the ISP.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

  14. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    On May 9, 3:34*pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Still suffering from
    > >> reading comprehension problems, nobuyout?

    > > No,

    > Then why did you say "the same ISP" when it clearly wasn't, nobuyout?

    On what basis do you claim that it "clearly" wasn't, Tholen?

    > > but you are, Tholen,

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > > as shown in my next comment.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> The Message-ID isn't from
    > >> "the same ISP", nobuyout:

    > > Irrelevant,

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > > given that the Organization and X-NNTP-Posting-Host are
    > > from the same ISP and IP address, Tholen.

    > Further proof of your inability to recognize an imposter, nobuyout,
    > given the difference between an NNTP-Posting-Host and an
    > X-NNTP-Posting-Host.

    The existence of an X-NNTP-Posting-Host header does not prove that it
    was an imposter, Tholen.

    > >> What does your question have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    > > I see that you didn't answer my question, Tholen; no surprise, really.

    > I see that you didn't state the relevance of your question to college
    > basketball, nobuyout. *No surprise there, really.

    I see that you still haven't answered my question, Tholen; no
    surprise, really.

    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

  15. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    NB writes:

    >> Pluto wrote:

    >>> It may or may not have been posted by somebody using the same ISP, but if they
    >>> were using the same ESP, the message ID would have been different. Dizum allows
    >>> you to specify the headers - I think the only ones you can't specify are path
    >>> and the abuse address.

    >> What you think is irrelevant, Pluto.

    > No more irrelevant than your thoughts, Tholen.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> They do have a policy against forging a user's email,
    >>> but I'm not sure what they would say about forging a fake email.

    >> What does that have to do with college basketball, Pluto?

    > The same thing that all of your irrelevant comments have to do with
    > college basketball, Tholen.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> It was a funny
    >>> post, but I don't think many people were actually fooled.

    >> What you think is irrelevant, Pluto.

    > What does that have to do with college basketball, Tholen?

    You should know, nobuyout, given that you made your claim about the
    header in a college basketball newsgroup.

    >> What is relevant is that nobuyout
    >> was fooled, and is still fooled.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition, given that I never indicated that I
    > was fooled.

    Which means that you're either still fooled, nobuyout, or unwilling to
    admit that you were fooled.

    >> He thinks the X-NNTP-Posting-Host was
    >> provided by the ISP.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout. The
    substantiation for what you think is above, nobuyout.

  16. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    NB writes:

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> No,

    >> Then why did you say "the same ISP" when it clearly wasn't, nobuyout?

    > On what basis do you claim that it "clearly" wasn't, Tholen?

    Still having trouble comprehending the clear Message-ID, nobuyout?

    >>> but you are, Tholen,

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> as shown in my next comment.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Irrelevant,

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> given that the Organization and X-NNTP-Posting-Host are
    >>> from the same ISP and IP address, Tholen.

    >> Further proof of your inability to recognize an imposter, nobuyout,
    >> given the difference between an NNTP-Posting-Host and an
    >> X-NNTP-Posting-Host.

    > The existence of an X-NNTP-Posting-Host header does not prove that it
    > was an imposter, Tholen.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> I see that you didn't answer my question, Tholen; no surprise, really.

    >> I see that you didn't state the relevance of your question to college
    >> basketball, nobuyout. No surprise there, really.

    > I see that you still haven't answered my question, Tholen; no
    > surprise, really.

    I see that you didn't state the relevance of your question to college
    basketball, nobuyout. No surprise there, really.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

  17. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    On May 12, 3:14*pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > NB writes:
    > >> What you think is irrelevant, Pluto.

    > > No more irrelevant than your thoughts, Tholen.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition. *

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> What does that have to do with college basketball, Pluto?

    > > The same thing that all of your irrelevant comments have to do with
    > > college basketball, Tholen.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition. *

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> What you think is irrelevant, Pluto.

    > > What does that have to do with college basketball, Tholen?

    > You should know, nobuyout, given that you made your claim about the
    > header in a college basketball newsgroup.

    So then why did you ask Pluto that question, Tholen, given that you
    can apply the same logic to his question?

    > >> What is relevant is that nobuyout
    > >> was fooled, and is still fooled.

    > > Classic erroneous presupposition, given that I never indicated that I
    > > was fooled.

    > Which means that you're either still fooled, nobuyout, or unwilling to
    > admit that you were fooled.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you still have
    not proven that there was anything to be fooled about, Tholen.

    > >> He thinks the X-NNTP-Posting-Host was
    > >> provided by the ISP.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > *The
    > substantiation for what you think is above, nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

  18. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    On May 12, 3:17*pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Then why did you say "the same ISP" when it clearly wasn't, nobuyout?

    > > On what basis do you claim that it "clearly" wasn't, Tholen?

    > Still having trouble comprehending the clear Message-ID, nobuyout?

    Still having trouble comprehending that YOU could have specified that
    Message-ID, Tholen?

    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Further proof of your inability to recognize an imposter, nobuyout,
    > >> given the difference between an NNTP-Posting-Host and an
    > >> X-NNTP-Posting-Host.

    > > The existence of an X-NNTP-Posting-Host header does not prove that it
    > > was an imposter, Tholen.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> I see that you didn't state the relevance of your question to college
    > >> basketball, nobuyout. *No surprise there, really.

    > > I see that you still haven't answered my question, Tholen; no
    > > surprise, really.

    > I see that you didn't state the relevance of your question to college
    > basketball, nobuyout. *No surprise there, really.

    I see that you still haven't answered my question, Tholen; no
    surprise, really.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

  19. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    NB writes:

    >>> No more irrelevant than your thoughts, Tholen.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> The same thing that all of your irrelevant comments have to do with
    >>> college basketball, Tholen.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> What does that have to do with college basketball, Tholen?

    >> You should know, nobuyout, given that you made your claim about the
    >> header in a college basketball newsgroup.

    > So then why did you ask Pluto that question, Tholen, given that you
    > can apply the same logic to his question?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition, given that I never indicated that I
    >>> was fooled.

    >> Which means that you're either still fooled, nobuyout, or unwilling to
    >> admit that you were fooled.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you still have
    > not proven that there was anything to be fooled about, Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >> The substantiation for what you think is above, nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

  20. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    NB writes:

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> On what basis do you claim that it "clearly" wasn't, Tholen?

    >> Still having trouble comprehending the clear Message-ID, nobuyout?

    > Still having trouble comprehending that YOU could have specified that
    > Message-ID, Tholen?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> The existence of an X-NNTP-Posting-Host header does not prove that it
    >>> was an imposter, Tholen.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> I see that you still haven't answered my question, Tholen; no
    >>> surprise, really.

    >> I see that you didn't state the relevance of your question to college
    >> basketball, nobuyout. No surprise there, really.

    > I see that you still haven't answered my question, Tholen; no
    > surprise, really.

    I see that you still didn't state the relevance of your question to college
    basketball, nobuyout. No surprise there, really.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast