Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy? - OS2 ; On May 12, 5:29*pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote: > NB writes: > >>>> Pluto wrote: > >>>>> NB wrote: > >>>>>>>>>> This is more proof that Tholen is a troll, given that only a troll > >>>>>>>>>> would set the X-No-Archive header ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    > >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> You should know, nobuyout, given that you made your claim about the
    > >> header in a college basketball newsgroup.

    > > So then why did you ask Pluto that question, Tholen, given that you
    > > can apply the same logic to his question?

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic tacit concession by Tholen of his classic inconsistency.

    > >> Which means that you're either still fooled, nobuyout, or unwilling to
    > >> admit that you were fooled.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you still have
    > > not proven that there was anything to be fooled about, Tholen.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> The substantiation for what you think is above, nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

  2. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    On May 12, 5:31*pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Still having trouble comprehending the clear Message-ID, nobuyout?

    > > Still having trouble comprehending that YOU could have specified that
    > > Message-ID, Tholen?

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> I see that you didn't state the relevance of your question to college
    > >> basketball, nobuyout. *No surprise there, really.

    > > I see that you still haven't answered my question, Tholen; no
    > > surprise, really.

    > I see that you still didn't state the relevance of your question to college
    > basketball, nobuyout. *No surprise there, really.

    I see that you still haven't answered my question, Tholen; no
    surprise, really.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

  3. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    NB writes:

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> So then why did you ask Pluto that question, Tholen, given that you
    >>> can apply the same logic to his question?

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic tacit concession by Tholen

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > of his classic inconsistency.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, given that you still have
    >>> not proven that there was anything to be fooled about, Tholen.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

  4. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    NB writes:

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Still having trouble comprehending that YOU could have specified that
    >>> Message-ID, Tholen?

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> I see that you still haven't answered my question, Tholen; no
    >>> surprise, really.

    >> I see that you still didn't state the relevance of your question to college
    >> basketball, nobuyout. No surprise there, really.

    > I see that you still haven't answered my question, Tholen; no
    > surprise, really.

    I see that you still didn't state the relevance of your question to college
    basketball, nobuyout. No surprise there, really.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

  5. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?

    On May 13, 5:02*pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > > Classic tacit concession by Tholen

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > > of his classic inconsistency.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.
    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

  6. Re: Okay, who blabbed about Milestone Christian Academy?