Re: GM in the 21st century-kicking Japanese ass, taking names-CHEVROLET IMPALA #1 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: GM in the 21st century-kicking Japanese ass, taking names-CHEVROLET IMPALA #1 - OS2 ; Art Deco wrote: > ah wrote: >>dvus wrote: >>> ah wrote: >>>> dvus wrote: >>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>> Governor Swill wrote: >>>>>>> DeserTBoB used a stick in the sand to babble >>>>>>>> Who's hot now? Ford....common stock has paid me ...

  1. Re: GM in the 21st century-kicking Japanese ass, taking names-CHEVROLET IMPALA #1

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>dvus wrote:

    >>> We r a WE?

    >>There is no I in WE.

    > There is no K in TEAM.

    There is no A in NELOHT.
    --
    ah

  2. Re: GM in the 21st century-kicking Japanese ass, taking names-CHEVROLET IMPALA #1

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>There is no I in WE.

    >> There is no K in TEAM.

    >There is no A in NELOHT.

    There is no Q in DIGEST.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  3. Re: GM in the 21st century-kicking Japanese ass, taking names-CHEVROLET IMPALA #1

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> There is no K in TEAM.

    >>There is no A in NELOHT.

    > There is no Q in DIGEST.

    There is no J in HOW IRONIC.
    --
    ah

  4. Re: GM in the 21st century-kicking Japanese ass, taking names-CHEVROLET IMPALA #1

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>There is no A in NELOHT.

    >> There is no Q in DIGEST.

    >There is no J in HOW IRONIC.

    There is no F in NON SEQUITUR.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  5. Re: GM in the 21st century-kicking Japanese ass, taking names-CHEVROLET IMPALA #1

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> There is no Q in DIGEST.

    >>There is no J in HOW IRONIC.

    > There is no F in NON SEQUITUR.

    There is no JF in DEMON.LOCAL
    --
    ah

  6. Re: GM in the 21st century-kicking Japanese ass, taking names-CHEVROLET IMPALA #1

    In article <482a4769$0$87947$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.octanews .com>,
    ah wrote:

    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    > >>There is no J in HOW IRONIC.

    > > There is no F in NON SEQUITUR.

    > There is no JF in DEMON.LOCAL

    there is no jfk in retirement

    arf meow arf - everything thing i know i learned
    from the collective unconscience of odd bodkins
    sacramento - political pigsty of the western world
    or a babys arm holding an apple

  7. Re: GM in the 21st century-kicking Japanese ass, taking names-CHEVROLET IMPALA #1

    mariposas rand mair fheal wrote:

    > In article <482a4769$0$87947$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.octanews .com>,
    > ah wrote:
    >
    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >> > There is no F in NON SEQUITUR.

    >> There is no JF in DEMON.LOCAL

    > there is no jfk in retirement

    there is no brain in my head

    > arf meow arf - everything thing i know i learned
    > from the collective unconscience of odd bodkins
    > sacramento - political pigsty of the western world
    > or a babys arm holding an apple

  8. Re: GM in the 21st century-kicking Japanese ass, taking names-CHEVROLET IMPALA #1

    "It was hell!" recalls former child.
    --
    ah

  9. Re: GM in the 21st century-kicking Japanese ass, taking names-CHEVROLET IMPALA #1

    Whoa!
    --
    ah

  10. Re: GM in the 21st century-kicking Japanese ass, taking names-CHEVROLET IMPALA #1

    In article <482d791a$0$225$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.octanews.c om>,
    ah wrote:

    > Natasha Nobrain wrote:
    > > mariposas rand mair fheal wrote:

    > >> there is no jfk in retirement
    > >>

    > > there is no brain in my head
    > >
    > >> arf meow arf - everything thing i know i learned
    > >> from the collective unconscience of odd bodkins
    > >> sacramento - political pigsty of the western world
    > >> or a babys arm holding an apple

    > "It was hell!" recalls former child.

    kliban

    arf meow arf - everything thing i know i learned
    from the collective unconscience of odd bodkins
    sacramento - political pigsty of the western world
    or a babys arm holding an apple

  11. Re: GM in the 21st century-kicking Japanese ass, taking names-CHEVROLET IMPALA #1

    http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/kliban/bksensitive.gif
    --
    ah

+ Reply to Thread