Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008 - OS2 ; Forwarded to newsgroups experiencing Tholenization. Note that nelohT/Tholen is on the ballot in *five* places, including Coward of the Month, and that he is up against some very quality kooks in several races. Your vote counts! Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

  1. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  2. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Art Deco writes:

    > Forwarded to newsgroups experiencing Tholenization.

    Still using an inappropriate description for your cross-posting to
    irrelevant newsgroups, eh Deco? You really should call it "Decoization".

    > Note that nelohT/Tholen is on the ballot in *five* places, including
    > Coward of the Month, and that he is up against some very quality kooks
    > in several races.

    Who is "nelohT/Tholen", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias. Rather ironic that you should talk about "Coward of the
    Month", considering your ongoing use of a fake name.

    > Your vote counts!

    According to whom, Deco? And what does any of that have to do with
    college basketball?

  3. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    :nelohT

    >Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> Forwarded to newsgroups experiencing Tholenization.

    >Still using an inappropriate description for your cross-posting to
    >irrelevant newsgroups, eh Deco? You really should call it "Decoization".
    >
    >> Note that nelohT/Tholen is on the ballot in *five* places, including
    >> Coward of the Month, and that he is up against some very quality kooks
    >> in several races.

    >Who is "nelohT/Tholen", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    >that alias. Rather ironic that you should talk about "Coward of the
    >Month", considering your ongoing use of a fake name.
    >
    >> Your vote counts!

    >According to whom, Deco? And what does any of that have to do with
    >college basketball?

    Great campaign speech, Tholen! Thanks!

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  4. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    On May 1, 10:35*pm, Art Deco wrote:
    > :nelohT
    >

    > >Art Deco writes:

    > >> Forwarded to newsgroups experiencing Tholenization.

    > >Still using an inappropriate description for your cross-posting to
    > >irrelevant newsgroups, eh Deco? *You really should call it "Decoization".

    > >> Note that nelohT/Tholen is on the ballot in *five* places, including
    > >> Coward of the Month, and that he is up against some very quality kooks
    > >> in several races.

    > >Who is "nelohT/Tholen", Deco? *There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    > >that alias. *Rather ironic that you should talk about "Coward of the
    > >Month", considering your ongoing use of a fake name.

    I'm willing to bet Tholen's life savings (which can't be much,
    considering he is an astronomy professor, LOL) that his birth
    certificate does not say "tholen@antispam.ham" on it.

    > >> Your vote counts!

    > >According to whom, Deco? *And what does any of that have to do with
    > >college basketball?

    > Great campaign speech, Tholen! *Thanks!

    Deco, would the voters vote for someone who has acknowledged that he
    has syphilis?

  5. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    NB writes:

    > Art Deco wrote:

    >> :nelohT

    >>> Still using an inappropriate description for your cross-posting to
    >>> irrelevant newsgroups, eh Deco? You really should call it "Decoization".

    >>> Who is "nelohT/Tholen", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    >>> that alias. Rather ironic that you should talk about "Coward of the
    >>> Month", considering your ongoing use of a fake name.

    > I'm willing to bet Tholen's life savings (which can't be much,
    > considering he is an astronomy professor, LOL) that his birth
    > certificate does not say "tholen@antispam.ham" on it.

    What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    >>> According to whom, Deco? And what does any of that have to do with
    >>> college basketball?

    >> Great campaign speech, Tholen! Thanks!

    > Deco, would the voters vote for someone who has acknowledged that he
    > has syphilis?

    What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with
    college basketball, nobuyout?

  6. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    NB wrote:

    >On May 1, 10:35*pm, Art Deco wrote:
    >> :nelohT

    >> >Still using an inappropriate description for your cross-posting to
    >> >irrelevant newsgroups, eh Deco? *You really should call it "Decoization".

    >> >Who is "nelohT/Tholen", Deco? *There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    >> >that alias. *Rather ironic that you should talk about "Coward of the
    >> >Month", considering your ongoing use of a fake name.

    >I'm willing to bet Tholen's life savings (which can't be much,
    >considering he is an astronomy professor, LOL) that his birth
    >certificate does not say "tholen@antispam.ham" on it.

    All indications are that he wishes it were so.

    >> >According to whom, Deco? *And what does any of that have to do with
    >> >college basketball?

    >> Great campaign speech, Tholen! *Thanks!

    >Deco, would the voters vote for someone who has acknowledged that he
    >has syphilis?

    If that were true and confirmed, it might be grounds for a Bobo, and
    then a Formosa-ing.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  7. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > NB writes:
    >
    > > Art Deco wrote:

    > >> :nelohT

    > > I'm willing to bet Tholen's life savings (which can't be much,
    > > considering he is an astronomy professor, LOL) that his birth
    > > certificate does not say "tholen@antispam.ham" on it.

    > What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    What makes you think he's in that group and not rec.music.classical?
    Do you think the universe revolves around youz?

    > > Deco, would the voters vote for someone who has acknowledged that he
    > > has syphilis?

    > What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with
    > college basketball, nobuyout?

    Ah ha, David Tholen admits he has syphilis!

    I didn't know you could catch it from a greased up telescope hole.

    --
    Harvey Mars

    http://cypherpunk-nyc.blogspot.com/
    http://the-world-body.org/
    http://psychotic-karin-kaufman.org/
    http://blog.probing-blog.com/
    http://journals.aol.com/cyphernetcop...karin-kaufman/
    http://harvey-mars.com/

    psychotic karin kaufman,dr. kaufman,dr. ronald davidson,
    world-body,word-body.org,white-diamond.com,sameseeds-differentwinds.org,
    jug o nuts,jugonuts.com,jugonuts,sagegroup,kaufman
    organization,sage realty,kaufman.org, melvyn kaufman,william
    kaufman,kim kaufman,june metz,montez davidson, Moinuddin
    Sarker,Moin Sarker,Natural State Research,same seeds,
    different winds, naturalstateresearch.com,msarker@n
    aturalstateresearch.com,Pushpendra Kumar, Binay
    Kumar,moinuddinfoundation.org,nkwebtechnology.com, Moinuddin
    Sarker Foundation, msar...@naturalstateresearch.com
    ,msar...@optonline.net,sarke...@yahoo.com, kaufman
    astoria studios,montez c. davidson,ronald w. davidson,tyleis
    speight, tyleis davidson speight out-of-wedlock,kasara
    e. davidson,kasara davidson,linara j. davidson, linara
    davidson,amara l. davidson,amara davidson,tamara r.
    davidson, tamara davidson,linda j. taylor,linda taylor,harvey
    mars,harvey s. mars, ROBERT KAUFMAN,bob kaufman,kaufman
    astoria studios,berdon LLP,Stanley Freundlich,Marc
    Kaplan,Judith Kronenberg, Judith Ellen Kronenberg,Judith
    Mars,Gleason & Mathews,James Goldsnith,Homer's World
    Famous Malt Shop, entertainment law, employment and
    labor law,Eric J. Laruffa,Eric Laruffa,Law Office of
    Harvey S. Mars, Scottsdale Valley Vipers

  8. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Information Security writes:

    >> NB wrote:

    >>> I'm willing to bet Tholen's life savings (which can't be much,
    >>> considering he is an astronomy professor, LOL) that his birth
    >>> certificate does not say "tholen@antispam.ham" on it.

    >> What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    > What makes you think he's in that group and not rec.music.classical?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, Harvey_Mars?

    > Do you think the universe revolves around youz?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, Harvey_Mars?

    >>> Deco, would the voters vote for someone who has acknowledged that he
    >>> has syphilis?

    >> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with
    >> college basketball, nobuyout?

    > Ah ha, David Tholen admits he has syphilis!

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > I didn't know you could catch it from a greased up telescope hole.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  9. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    David Tholen wrote:
    > Information Security writes:
    >
    > > NB wrote:
    > >> I'm willing to bet Tholen's life savings (which can't be much,
    > >> considering he is an astronomy professor, LOL) that his birth
    > >> certificate does not say "tholen@antispam.ham" on it.

    > What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?
    >
    > > What makes you think he's in that group and not rec.music.classical?

    > What does your question have to do with college basketball, Harvey_Mars?

    # Newsgroups: ... comp.os.os2.advocacy ...

    What does your question have to do with comp.os.os2.advocacy, Tholen?

    # Newsgroups: ... rec.music.classical ...

    What does your question have to do with rec.music.classical, Tholen?

    > > Ah ha, David Tholen admits he has syphilis!
    > > I didn't know you could catch it from a greased up telescope hole.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Really? Identify some classic references to it.

    --
[...]

  10. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Information Security writes:

    > David Tholen wrote:

    Also suffering from attribution problems, Harvey_Mars?

    >> What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    >>> What makes you think he's in that group and not rec.music.classical?

    >> What does your question have to do with college basketball, Harvey_Mars?

    > # Newsgroups: ... comp.os.os2.advocacy ...

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Harvey_Mars. No surprise
    there, really.

    > What does your question have to do with comp.os.os2.advocacy, Tholen?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, Harvey_Mars?

    > # Newsgroups: ... rec.music.classical ...

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Harvey_Mars. No surprise
    there, really.

    > What does your question have to do with rec.music.classical, Tholen?

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, Harvey_Mars?

    >>> Ah ha, David Tholen admits he has syphilis!
    >>> I didn't know you could catch it from a greased up telescope hole.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Really?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, Harvey_Mars?

    > Identify some classic references to it.

    Been there, done that.

  11. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Information Security writes:
    >
    > > NB wrote:

    > > I'm willing to bet Tholen's life savings (which can't be much,
    > > considering he is an astronomy professor, LOL) that his birth
    > > certificate does not say "tholen@antispam.ham" on it.

    > What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?
    >
    > > # Newsgroups: ... rec.music.classical ...
    > > What makes you think he's in that group and not rec.music.classical?

    > What does your question have to do with college basketball, Harvey_Mars?

    I see that you didn't answer the question, David Tholen.

    What does your question have to do with comp.os.os2.advocacy, Tholen?

    > > Ah ha, David Tholen admits he has syphilis!
    > > I didn't know you could catch it from a greased up telescope hole.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.
    >
    > > Really?
    > > Identify some classic references to it.

    > Been there, done that.

    Fine, just post the URLs to where you demonstrated that catching
    syphilis from a greased up telescope hole is in your words a
[...]

  12. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Harvey Mars writes:

    >>> I'm willing to bet Tholen's life savings (which can't be much,
    >>> considering he is an astronomy professor, LOL) that his birth
    >>> certificate does not say "tholen@antispam.ham" on it.

    >> What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    Note: no response.

    >>> # Newsgroups: ... rec.music.classical ...
    >>> What makes you think he's in that group and not rec.music.classical?

    >> What does your question have to do with college basketball, Harvey_Mars?

    > I see that you didn't answer the question, David Tholen.

    Who is "David Tholen", Harvey_Mars? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using that alias.

    > What does your question have to do with comp.os.os2.advocacy, Tholen?

    What does your question have to do with classical music, Harvye_Mars?

    >>> Ah ha, David Tholen admits he has syphilis!
    >>> I didn't know you could catch it from a greased up telescope hole.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> Really?
    >>> Identify some classic references to it.

    >> Been there, done that.

    > Fine, just post the URLs to where you demonstrated that catching
    > syphilis from a greased up telescope hole is in your words a
    > "Classic erroneous presupposition."

    Non sequitur.

  13. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    David J. Tholen , (808) 941-3552,
    of 1505 Alexander St, Honolulu, HI 96822, wrote:
    > NB wrote:
    >
    > > I'm willing to bet Tholen's life savings (which can't be much,
    > > considering he is an astronomy professor, LOL) that his birth
    > > certificate does not say "tholen@antispam.ham" on it.

    > What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    # Newsgroups: ... rec.music.classical ...
    What makes you think he's in that group and not rec.music.classical?

    > What does your question have to do with college basketball, Harvey_Mars?

    I see that you didn't answer the question, David Tholen.

    What does your question have to do with comp.os.os2.advocacy, Tholen?

    Ah ha, David Tholen admits he has syphilis!
    I didn't know you could catch it from a greased up telescope hole.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Really?
    Identify some classic references to it.

    > Been there, done that.

    Fine, just post the URLs to where you demonstrated that catching
    syphilis from a greased up telescope hole is in your words a
    "Classic erroneous presupposition."

    Note: lack of substantiation for his worthless claim.

    > Who is "David Tholen", Harvey_Mars?

    You are, oh David J. Tholen.

  14. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    Harvey Mars writes:

    > David J. Tholen , (808) 941-3552,
    > of 1505 Alexander St, Honolulu, HI 96822, wrote:

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Harvey_Mars?

    >> NB wrote:

    >>> I'm willing to bet Tholen's life savings (which can't be much,
    >>> considering he is an astronomy professor, LOL) that his birth
    >>> certificate does not say "tholen@antispam.ham" on it.

    >> What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    > # Newsgroups: ... rec.music.classical ...
    > What makes you think he's in that group and not rec.music.classical?

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, Harvey_Mars?

    >> What does your question have to do with college basketball, Harvey_Mars?

    > I see that you didn't answer the question, David Tholen.

    It would be illogical for me to answer my own question, Harvey_Mars.
    More importantly, you didn't answer my question to you, Harvey_Mars.

    > What does your question have to do with comp.os.os2.advocacy, Tholen?

    I see that you still didn't answer my question to you, Harvey_Mars.

    > Ah ha, David Tholen admits he has syphilis!

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > I didn't know you could catch it from a greased up telescope hole.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Really?

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, Harvey_Mars?

    > Identify some classic references to it.

    What does your request have to do with OS/2, Harvey_Mars?

    >> Been there, done that.

    > Fine, just post the URLs to where you demonstrated that catching
    > syphilis from a greased up telescope hole is in your words a
    > "Classic erroneous presupposition."

    What does your request have to do with OS/2, Harvey_Mars?

    > Note: lack of substantiation for his worthless claim.

    I'm well aware that you didn't provide any substantiation for your
    worthless claim, Harvey_Mars. No need to tell me about it.

    >> Who is "David Tholen", Harvey_Mars?

    > You are, oh David J. Tholen.

    On what basis do you make that claim, Harvey_Mars?

  15. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    :nelohT

    >>> What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    >Note: no response.

    >>> What does your question have to do with college basketball, Harvey_Mars?

    >> I see that you didn't answer the question, David Tholen.

    >Who is "David Tholen", Harvey_Mars? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    >using that alias.

    Who is "Harvey_Mars", Tholen? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    >> What does your question have to do with comp.os.os2.advocacy, Tholen?

    >What does your question have to do with classical music, Harvye_Mars?

    Who is "Harvye_Mars", Tholen? Still suffering from attribution
    problems, Tholen?

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> Been there, done that.

    >> Fine, just post the URLs to where you demonstrated that catching
    >> syphilis from a greased up telescope hole is in your words a
    >> "Classic erroneous presupposition."

    >Non sequitur.

    Go fish.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  16. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    :nelohT

    >Harvey Mars writes:
    >
    >> David J. Tholen , (808) 941-3552,
    >> of 1505 Alexander St, Honolulu, HI 96822, wrote:

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Harvey_Mars?

    >>> What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    >> # Newsgroups: ... rec.music.classical ...
    >> What makes you think he's in that group and not rec.music.classical?

    >What does your question have to do with OS/2, Harvey_Mars?
    >
    >>> What does your question have to do with college basketball, Harvey_Mars?

    >> I see that you didn't answer the question, David Tholen.

    >It would be illogical for me to answer my own question, Harvey_Mars.
    >More importantly, you didn't answer my question to you, Harvey_Mars.

    How ironic.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  17. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    On May 2, 6:16*pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > NB writes:
    > > Art Deco wrote:
    > >> :nelohT

    > > I'm willing to bet Tholen's life savings (which can't be much,
    > > considering he is an astronomy professor, LOL) that his birth
    > > certificate does not say "tho...@antispam.ham" on it.

    > What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    Classic tacit acknowledgement from tholen that his birth certificate
    says "David James Tholen" on it.

    > >> Great campaign speech, Tholen! Thanks!

    > > Deco, would the voters vote for someone who has acknowledged that he
    > > has syphilis?

    > What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with
    > college basketball, nobuyout?

    Did I erroneously presuppose that you are someone, i.e. a person,
    tholen?

  18. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    NB writes:

    >>> I'm willing to bet Tholen's life savings (which can't be much,
    >>> considering he is an astronomy professor, LOL) that his birth
    >>> certificate does not say "tho...@antispam.ham" on it.

    >> What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    > Classic tacit acknowledgement from tholen that his birth certificate
    > says "David James Tholen" on it.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> Deco, would the voters vote for someone who has acknowledged that he
    >>> has syphilis?

    >> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with
    >> college basketball, nobuyout?

    > Did I erroneously presuppose that you are someone, i.e. a person,
    > tholen?

    I see that you didn't answer the question, nobuyout. No surprise there,
    really.

  19. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    On May 5, 6:15*pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > >> What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    > > Classic tacit acknowledgement from tholen that his birth certificate
    > > says "David James Tholen" on it.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with
    > >> college basketball, nobuyout?

    > > Did I erroneously presuppose that you are someone, i.e. a person,
    > > tholen?

    > I see that you didn't answer the question, nobuyout.

    Suffering from logic comprehension problems, tholen? It is logical
    that I didn't answer your question, given that your question was
    classically vague.

    >*No surprise there,
    > really.

    It is correct that it is no surprise that you did not answer my
    request for clarification, tholen.

  20. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    NB writes:

    >>> Classic tacit acknowledgement from tholen that his birth certificate
    >>> says "David James Tholen" on it.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Did I erroneously presuppose that you are someone, i.e. a person,
    >>> tholen?

    >> I see that you didn't answer the question, nobuyout.

    > Suffering from logic comprehension problems, tholen?

    Obviously not, nobuyout.