Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008 - OS2 ; On May 6, 6:10*pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote: > NB writes: > >>>>> Art Deco wrote: > >>>>>> :nelohT > >>>>>>> Art Deco writes: > >>>>>>>> Forwarded to newsgroups experiencing Tholenization. > >>>>>>> Still using an inappropriate description for your cross-posting to ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    > >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> I see that you didn't answer the question, nobuyout.

    > > Suffering from logic comprehension problems, tholen?

    > Obviously not, nobuyout.

    So then why are you posting illogical responses, Tholen?

    > > It is logical
    > > that I didn't answer your question, given that your question was
    > > classically vague.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    On your part, Tholen, given that there was more than one thing that
    could have been the alleged erroneous presupposition that you
    mentioned.

    > >> No surprise there, really.

    > > It is correct that it is no surprise that you did not answer my
    > > request for clarification, tholen.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Another ambiguous and erroneous statement from Tholen.

  2. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    NB writes:

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Suffering from logic comprehension problems, tholen?

    >> Obviously not, nobuyout.

    > So then why are you posting illogical responses, Tholen?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> It is logical
    >>> that I didn't answer your question, given that your question was
    >>> classically vague.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > On your part, Tholen, given that there was more than one thing that
    > could have been the alleged erroneous presupposition that you
    > mentioned.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> It is correct that it is no surprise that you did not answer my
    >>> request for clarification, tholen.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Another ambiguous and erroneous statement from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

  3. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    On May 7, 6:48*pm, tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Obviously not, nobuyout.

    > > So then why are you posting illogical responses, Tholen?

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > > On your part, Tholen, given that there was more than one thing that
    > > could have been the alleged erroneous presupposition that you
    > > mentioned.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > > Another ambiguous and erroneous statement from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

  4. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    NB writes:

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> So then why are you posting illogical responses, Tholen?

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> On your part, Tholen, given that there was more than one thing that
    >>> could have been the alleged erroneous presupposition that you
    >>> mentioned.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Another ambiguous and erroneous statement from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

  5. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    On May 2, 9:05 pm, "Information Security" Lawyer.Org> wrote:
    > tho...@antispam.ham wrote:
    > > NB writes:

    > > > I'm willing to bet Tholen's life savings (which can't be much,
    > > > considering he is an astronomy professor, LOL) that his birth
    > > > certificate does not say "tho...@antispam.ham" on it.

    > > What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    > What makes you think he's in that group and not rec.music.classical?
    > Do you think the universe revolves around youz?
    >
    > > > Deco, would the voters vote for someone who has acknowledged that he
    > > > has syphilis?

    > > What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with
    > > college basketball, nobuyout?

    > Ah ha, David Tholen admits he has syphilis!
    >
    > I didn't know you could catch it from a greased up telescope hole.

    It's been a while since we heard from tweetie. Perhaps she has
    syphilis too.

  6. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, April 2008

    bisectional2006@gmail.com writes:

    >>> What does your bet have to do with college basketball, nobuyout?

    >> What makes you think he's in that group and not rec.music.classical?
    >> Do you think the universe revolves around youz?

    >>> What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with
    >>> college basketball, nobuyout?

    >> Ah ha, David Tholen admits he has syphilis!
    >>
    >> I didn't know you could catch it from a greased up telescope hole.

    > It's been a while since we heard from tweetie. Perhaps she has
    > syphilis too.

    What does that have to do with classical music, bisectional?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2