Re: I like wabbits! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: I like wabbits! - OS2 ; On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:24:52 -0400, Cypherpunk@nyc.rr.com wrote: >Do youz like wabbits, trolen? Tholz is incapable of liking anything, Cypherpunk. -- Daniel "Mister Brevity" Kolle A.A. #2035...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 103

  1. Re: I like wabbits!

    --
    Daniel "Mister Brevity" Kolle
    A.A. #2035

  2. Re: I like wabbits!

    Daniel Kolle writes:

    > Cypherpunk@nyc.rr.com wrote:

    >> Do youz like wabbits, trolen?

    > Tholz is incapable of liking anything, Cypherpunk.

    Who is "Tholz", Kolle? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

  3. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >Daniel Kolle writes:
    >
    >> Cypherpunk@nyc.rr.com wrote:

    >>> Do youz like wabbits, trolen?

    >> Tholz is incapable of liking anything, Cypherpunk.

    >Who is "Tholz", Kolle? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >alias.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  4. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco wrote:
    > :nelohT
    >
    >>Daniel Kolle writes:

    >>> Tholz is incapable of liking anything, Cypherpunk.

    >>Who is "Tholz", Kolle? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >>alias.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    How ironic.
    --
    ah

  5. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Cypherpunk@nyc.rr.com wrote:

    >>> Tholz is incapable of liking anything, Cypherpunk.

    >> Who is "Tholz", Kolle? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

  6. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> :nelohT

    >>>Who is "Tholz", Kolle? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >>>alias.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >How ironic.

    Classic pontification.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  7. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Who is "Tholz", Kolle? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >>> alias.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Non sequitur.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  8. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    Note: no response.

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Non sequitur.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

  9. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Note: no response.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> Non sequitur.

    >Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Illogical.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  10. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    Note: still no response.

    >>> Non sequitur.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Illogical.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

  11. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Note: no response.

    Response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >Note: still no response.

    Response.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> Illogical.

    >Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  12. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    > Response.

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    really.

    >> Note: still no response.

    > Response.

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    really.

    >>> Illogical.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

  13. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >> :nelohT

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Note: no response.

    Response.

    >>> Note: no response.

    >> Response.

    >I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    >really.

    Classic hallucination on your part, Tholen.

    >>> Note: still no response.

    >> Response.

    >I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    >really.

    Classic hallucination on your part, Tholen.

    >>> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    On your part, Tholen.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  14. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    Note: no response.

    >> Note: no response.

    > Response.

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    really.

    >>> Response.

    >> I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    >> really.

    > Classic hallucination on your part, Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Deco.

    >>> Response.

    >> I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    >> really.

    > Classic hallucination on your part, Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on your part, Deco.

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > On your part, Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

  15. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >Cla

    Posting problems again, Tholen? Nothing came through.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  16. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >> Cla

    > Posting problems again, Tholen?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    > Nothing came through.

  17. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:
    >>> :nelohT

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>How ironic.

    > Classic pontification.

    On your part.
    --
    ah

  18. Re: I like wabbits!

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    > Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?
    >
    >>> Cla

    >> Posting problems again, Tholen?

    > What does your question have to do with college basketball, Deco?
    >
    >> Nothing came through.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    I can verify.
    --
    ah

  19. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah wrote:
    >tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    >> Art Deco writes:
    >>
    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Posting problems again, Tholen?

    >> What does your question have to do with college basketball, Deco?
    >>
    >>> Nothing came through.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >I can verify.

    He can verify.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  20. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah wrote: