Re: I like wabbits! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: I like wabbits! - OS2 ; tholen@antispam.ham wrote: > ah writes: > >>>>>>>>> Art Deco wrote: > >>>>>>>>>> :nelohT > >>>>>>>>> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco? > >>>>>>>>>>> Cla > >>>>>>>>>> Posting problems again, Tholen? > >>>>>>>>> What does your question have to do with ...

  1. Re: I like wabbits!

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>> I'm well aware that you didn't answer the question, ah. No need to
    >>> tell me about it.

    >> Note: still no response.

    > I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    > to tell me about it.

    Note: still no response.
    --
    ah

  2. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah writes:

    >>> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  3. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah writes:

    >>> Note: still no response.

    >> I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    >> to tell me about it.

    > Note: still no response.

    I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    to tell me about it.

  4. Re: I like wabbits!

    Dr. Robotnik wrote:

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    btw, congratulations Doctor.
    --
    ah

  5. Re: I like wabbits!

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>> I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    >>> to tell me about it.

    >> Note: still no response.

    > I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    > to tell me about it.

    Note: still no response.
    --
    ah

  6. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah writes:

    > Dr. Robotnik wrote:

    Suffering from attribution problems, ah?

    >>> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > btw, congratulations Doctor.

    Who is "Doctor", ah? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

  7. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah writes:

    >>> Note: still no response.

    >> I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    >> to tell me about it.

    > Note: still no response.

    I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    to tell me about it.

  8. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>On your part.

    >> Classic lack of specificity.

    >No surprise there, really.

    Non sequitur.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  9. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >ah writes:
    >
    >> Dr. Robotnik wrote:

    >Suffering from attribution problems, ah?

    >Deco?

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.
    >
    >> btw, congratulations Doctor.

    >Who is "Doctor", ah? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >alias.

    That's five examples in a row where you've run away from the
    attributions, Tholen.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  10. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >>> I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    >>> to tell me about it.

    >> Note: still no response.

    >I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    >to tell me about it.

    Six times for this one.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  11. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    Still beating your wive, Tholen?

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #3.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  12. Re: I like wabbits!

    >>> Dr. Robotnik wrote:

    >> Suffering from attribution problems, ah?

    >>> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> btw, congratulations Doctor.

    >> Who is "Doctor", ah? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > That's five examples in a row where you've run away from the
    > attributions, Tholen.

    > --
    > "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    > should be your concern, Deco."
    > -- David Tholen

    Classic kookery on your part, Deco:

    "Out-of-context quotes in your boilerplate spam, Davie,
    how kooky."
    --Art Deco

  13. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Note: still no response.

    >> I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    >> to tell me about it.

    > Six times for this one.

    > --
    > "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    > should be your concern, Deco."
    > -- David Tholen

    Classic kookery on your part, Deco:

    "Out-of-context quotes in your boilerplate spam, Davie,
    how kooky."
    --Art Deco

  14. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    > Still beating your wive, Tholen?

    Classic erroneous presupposition. Classic grammatical error. I see
    that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there, really.

    >>> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #3.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > --
    > "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    > should be your concern, Deco."
    > -- David Tholen

    Classic kookery on your part, Deco:

    "Out-of-context quotes in your boilerplate spam, Davie,
    how kooky."
    --Art Deco

  15. Re: I like wabbits!

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    > Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Suffering from attribution problems, ah?

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> Who is "Doctor", ah? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >>> alias.

    >> That's five examples in a row where you've run away from the
    >> attributions, Tholen.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    >> --
    >> "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    >> should be your concern, Deco."
    >> -- David Tholen

    > Classic kookery on your part, Deco:
    >
    > "Out-of-context quotes in your boilerplate spam, Davie,
    > how kooky."
    > --Art Deco

    Standard Tholen baby blanket, #12.
    --
    ah

  16. Re: I like wabbits!

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>> I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    >>> to tell me about it.

    >> Note: still no response.

    > I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    > to tell me about it.

    Note: still no response.
    --
    ah

  17. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah writes:

    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> That's five examples in a row where you've run away from the
    >>> attributions, Tholen.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >>> --
    >>> "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    >>> should be your concern, Deco."
    >>> -- David Tholen

    >> Classic kookery on your part, Deco:
    >>
    >> "Out-of-context quotes in your boilerplate spam, Davie,
    >> how kooky."
    >> --Art Deco

    > Standard Tholen baby blanket, #12.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  18. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah writes:

    >>> Note: still no response.

    >> I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    >> to tell me about it.

    > Note: still no response.

    I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    to tell me about it.

  19. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >>> Classic

    >Classic

    I do not believe you, Tholen.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  20. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >Classic Classic
    >Classic Classic

    A bit light, but you can try harder next time, Tholen.