Re: I like wabbits! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: I like wabbits! - OS2 ; ah writes: >> Art Deco wrote: >>> :nelohT >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco? >>>> Cla >>> Posting problems again, Tholen? >> What does your question have to do with college basketball, Deco? >>> Nothing came through. >> Classic ...

  1. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah writes:

    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Posting problems again, Tholen?

    >> What does your question have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    >>> Nothing came through.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > I can verify.

  2. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > ah wrote:

    >>> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> What does your question have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> I can verify.

    > He can verify.

  3. Re: I like wabbits!

    :nelohT

    >Art Deco writes:

    >>> I can verify.

    >> He can verify.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Standard Tholen baby blanket, #3.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  4. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> He can verify.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Standard Tholen baby blanket, #3.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  5. Re: I like wabbits!

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Classic pontification.

    >>On your part.

    > Classic lack of specificity.

    No surprise there, really.
    --
    ah

  6. Re: I like wabbits!

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    > Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #3.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.
    --
    ah

  7. Re: I like wabbits!

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > ah writes:

    >>> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> What does your question have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> I can verify.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Classic hallucination on your part, nelohT.
    --
    ah

  8. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah writes:

    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #3.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  9. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah writes:

    >>> I can verify.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Classic hallucination on your part, nelohT.

    Who is "nelohT", ah? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

  10. Re: I like wabbits!

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > ah writes:

    >>> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.
    --
    ah

  11. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah writes:

    >>> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  12. Re: I like wabbits!

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.
    --
    ah

  13. Re: I like wabbits!

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >> Classic hallucination on your part, nelohT.

    > Who is "nelohT", ah? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    > alias.

    Note: no response.
    --
    ah

  14. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah writes:

    >>> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  15. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah writes:

    >>> Classic hallucination on your part, nelohT.

    >> Who is "nelohT", ah? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >> alias.

    > Note: no response.

    I'm well aware that you didn't answer the question, ah. No need to
    tell me about it.

  16. Re: I like wabbits!

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.
    --
    ah

  17. Re: I like wabbits!

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >>> Who is "nelohT", ah? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    >>> alias.

    >> Note: no response.

    > I'm well aware that you didn't answer the question, ah. No need to
    > tell me about it.

    Note: still no response.
    --
    ah

  18. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah writes:

    >>> Note: no response.

    >> I'm well aware that you didn't answer the question, ah. No need to
    >> tell me about it.

    > Note: still no response.

    I'm well aware that you still didn't answer the question, ah. No need
    to tell me about it.

  19. Re: I like wabbits!

    ah writes:

    >>> Standard Tholen baby blanket, #7.