Call for topic suggestions and speakers for Warpstock Europe 2008 - OS2

This is a discussion on Call for topic suggestions and speakers for Warpstock Europe 2008 - OS2 ; What topics would you like to see dealt with in presentations and workshops at this year's Warpstock Europe event? After the success of the previous years' wish lists, a Wiki has been set up again where you can easily enter ...

  1. Call for topic suggestions and speakers for Warpstock Europe 2008

    What topics would you like to see dealt with in presentations and
    workshops at this year's Warpstock Europe event? After the success of
    the previous years' wish lists, a Wiki has been set up again where you
    can easily enter your suggestions:

    http://www.warpstock.eu/en/agenda/wish_list.html

    Please take the time to add some suggestions to this wish list. This
    will not only help us in looking for suitable speakers but may also
    convince potential speakers that they have something interesting to say
    and to step forward.

    All those interested in making presentations or conducting workshops are
    asked to submit their information to our Session Manager
    (info@warpstock.eu) as soon as possible.

    If we do not receive any offers to give a presentation about a requested
    topic, we will do our best to find an expert on that topic.

    The ninth Warpstock Europe conference will be held at the City Hostel in
    Düsseldorf, Germany, from November 14 to 16. Warpstock is an annual
    conference for the OS/2 and eComStation operating systems and related
    technology. It is dedicated to information, education, support, and
    exchange and addresses users, developers, and software vendors. To
    achieve these goals, the event offers seminars and workshops, exhibition
    areas, and room for personal exchange.

    More information is available at http://www.warpstock.eu.

    Warpstock Europe is powered by warpevents.eu
    Warpstock is a trademark of Warpstock, Inc.

  2. Re: Call for topic suggestions and speakers for Warpstock Europe 2008

    On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:37:39 UTC, "Christian Hennecke"
    wrote:

    > What topics would you like to see dealt with in presentations and
    > workshops at this year's Warpstock Europe event? After the success of
    > the previous years' wish lists, a Wiki has been set up again where you
    > can easily enter your suggestions:
    >
    > http://www.warpstock.eu/en/agenda/wish_list.html

    Dear Christian,

    I'd really like to contribute but seems I can't get past the
    registration page.

    As for the suggestions, I have one thing that I'd like to see some
    discussion about: it is DOCUMENTATION.

    Users lack documentation for packages, installation issues, operating
    system and the like. This should be a compelling issue for anyone of
    us which is developing something.

    I am the first of these persons, of course :-)

    Mentore

+ Reply to Thread