XfreeOS2 mailing list? - OS2

This is a discussion on XfreeOS2 mailing list? - OS2 ; Seems the XFreeOS2 mailing list is gone? If so perhaps we should start a new one on netlabs. Dave...

  1. XfreeOS2 mailing list?

    Seems the XFreeOS2 mailing list is gone? If so perhaps we should start a
    new one on netlabs.
    Dave

  2. Re: XfreeOS2 mailing list?

    On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:56:48 UTC, Dave Yeo
    wrote:

    > Seems the XFreeOS2 mailing list is gone? If so perhaps we should start a
    > new one on netlabs.

    Nice idea Dave. Inform us if you do, I'd like to join.

    Mentore - just about to install XFree 4.5

  3. Re: XfreeOS2 mailing list?

    On 04/26/08 03:07 am, Mentore Siesto wrote:
    > On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:56:48 UTC, Dave Yeo
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Seems the XFreeOS2 mailing list is gone? If so perhaps we should start a
    >> new one on netlabs.

    > Nice idea Dave. Inform us if you do, I'd like to join.
    >
    > Mentore - just about to install XFree 4.5

    Well Adrian has been nice enough to create one at netlabs,
    xfreeos2@netlabs.org. I think to subscribe you send a message to
    xfreeos2-subscribe@netlabs.org. I'll have to double check.
    It is also available at
    news://news.gmane.org/gmane.org.netl...reeos2.general and
    http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.org.netlabs.xfreeos2.general

    Dave

+ Reply to Thread