BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post] - OS2

This is a discussion on BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post] - OS2 ; Over the past 45 days, Tholen has continued to squash any and all antagonists through the use of his infamous multi-posted "digests", and I've sorted this posting activity by date and then by newsgroup below: 3/9/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454535": ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

  1. BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    Over the past 45 days, Tholen has continued to squash any and all
    antagonists through the use of his infamous multi-posted "digests", and
    I've sorted this posting activity by date and then by newsgroup below:

    3/9/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454535":
    RMC: <47d45054$0$6123$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47d45040$0$6123$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 2

    3/10/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454536":
    RMC: <47d58e92$0$1094$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47d58e78$0$1094$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 4

    3/11/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454537":
    RMC: <47d7022e$0$30538$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47d70215$0$30538$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 6

    3/12/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454538":
    RMC: <47d837cb$0$6153$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47d837b1$0$6153$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 8

    3/13/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454539":
    RMC: <47d9a360$0$6473$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47d9a345$0$6473$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 10

    3/15/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454541":
    RMC: <47dc19d3$0$22840$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47dc19b8$0$22840$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 12

    3/16/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454542":
    RMC: <47dd6f8c$0$6145$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47dd6f76$0$6145$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 14

    3/17/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454543":
    RMC: <47dedd3c$0$6130$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47dedd19$0$6130$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 16

    3/18/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454544":
    RMC: <47e03ad9$0$17344$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47e03abf$0$17344$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 18

    3/20/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454546":
    RMC: <47e2f68d$0$22876$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47e2f67c$0$22876$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 20

    3/21/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454547":
    RMC: <47e44039$0$16668$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47e44024$0$16668$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 22

    3/23/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454549":
    RMC: <47e6c23c$0$30673$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47e6c217$0$30673$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 24

    3/24/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454550":
    RMC: <47e80b2f$0$24119$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47e80b11$0$24119$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 26

    3/25/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454551":
    RMC: <47e95b19$0$4969$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47e95afe$0$4969$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 28

    3/26/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454552":
    RMC: <47ead0c5$0$4968$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47ead0b3$0$4968$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 30

    3/29/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454555":
    RMC: <47eea8ea$0$17349$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47eea8d7$0$17349$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 32

    3/30/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454556":
    RMC: <47efd602$0$22823$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47efd5f1$0$22823$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 34

    3/31/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454557":
    RMC: <47f13967$0$16646$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47f13957$0$16646$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 36

    4/1/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454558":
    RMC: <47f2bc42$0$1090$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47f2bc27$0$1090$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 38

    4/2/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454559":
    RMC: <47f415ff$0$1117$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47f415de$0$1117$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 40

    4/3/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454560":
    RMC: <47f55065$0$11360$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47f55049$0$11360$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 42

    4/5/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454562":
    RMC: <47f7f53a$0$12569$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47f7f528$0$12569$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 44

    4/6/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454563":
    RMC: <47f93d82$0$6508$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47f93d65$0$6508$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 46

    4/7/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454564":
    RMC: <47fa95d0$0$30679$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <47fa95b5$0$30679$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    RSBC: <47fa960d$0$30679$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 49

    4/13/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454570":
    RMC: <4801d6e0$0$3387$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <4801d6bb$0$3387$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    RSBC: <4801d77d$0$3387$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 52

    4/14/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454571":
    RMC: <4803f0c1$0$22215$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <4803f0ac$0$22215$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    RSBC: <4803f102$0$22215$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 55

    4/15/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454572":
    RMC: <4805070f$0$22252$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <480506f8$0$22252$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    RSBC: <48050750$0$22252$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 58

    4/16/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454573":
    RMC: <48069436$0$4111$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <48069486$0$4111$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    RSBC: <48069486$0$4111$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 61

    4/17/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454574":
    RMC: <4807e278$0$12939$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <4807e208$0$12939$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    RSBC: <4807e25c$0$12939$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 64

    4/18/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454575":
    RMC: <48093d42$0$12907$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <48093d1c$0$12907$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    RSBC: <48093dc7$0$12907$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 67

    4/19/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454576":
    RMC: <480a6cab$0$7721$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <480a6c90$0$7721$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    RSBC: <480a6ce7$0$7721$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 70

    4/20/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454577":
    RMC: <480bdfb4$0$30180$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <480bdf9c$0$30180$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    RSBC: <480be019$0$30180$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 73

    4/21/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454578":
    RMC: <480d470c$0$30188$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <480d46f5$0$30188$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    RSBC: <480d4743$0$30188$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 76

    4/22/2008, "Re: digest, volume 2454579":
    RMC: 480e7a31$0$12912$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    COOA: <480e7a19$0$12912$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    RSBC: <480e7a86$0$12912$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    rsum = 79

    Over the past 45 days, there were a total of 79 of these digests
    individually posted to rec.music.classical (RMC), comp.os.os2.advocacy
    (COOA), and rec.sport.basketball.college (RSBC). In order to calculate
    the BI for these posts, it is necessary to determine if they are
    "substantively similar", which is the phrase used in the definition of
    the Breidbart Index.

    The digests are essentially lists of reformatted posts by people with
    whom he has problems

    The structure of every one of these posts is identical -- a person is
    first assigned one of Tholen's bins [for some reason known only to
    Tholen the bins are not unique; a good example is that "Ross" and "PJ
    Ross" are both counted as "ross" and digested together]. All previous
    context and attributions are deleted, leaving only the lines the person
    wrote themselves. Each line is "quoted" in the Tholen digest style,
    which is a number preceding a ">" quote character:

    585> We can all look at your band's website, Tholen.

    The number is Tholen's count of the total number of posts that have
    been assigned to the particular bin (yes, he tries to keep track of the
    number of the numbers posts made by hundreds of different people for
    years on end). At end of the section for a bin (and sometimes in the
    middle), he writes a pithy Tholen-esque comment:

    From <48093d1c$0$12907$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>:

    >================================================== ======================
    >========
    >
    >bisectional2006@gmail.com writes:
    >
    >584> Newsgroups:
    >alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,rec.sport.basketball. college
    >
    >584> It's obvious that you are attracted, even if you don't admit it.
    >You
    >584> and Tholen would be perfect for each other because you have so
    >much in
    >584> common. Why not dust off your clarinet and give it another try -
    >I'm
    >584> sure with practice you could be good enough to join the band & then
    >584> you and your true love could make beautiful music together.
    >
    >584> Why?
    >
    >585> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical
    >
    >585> We can all look at your band's website, Tholen.
    >
    >586> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks
    >
    >586> I'm sure you read every post. We haven't forgotten the way you
    >586> plonked Tholen, but you still reply to him.
    >
    >587> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical
    >
    >587> He's talking about somebody who studies and performs classical
    >music.
    >
    >587> On your part, troll.
    >
    >587> The claim was not erroneous: you were banned for a while.
    >
    >588> Newsgroups: rec.music.classical,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.a utism
    >
    >588> LOL! I wish I'd thought of that.
    >
    >Unfortunately, you are still posting your stupid, antagonistic,
    >off-topic articles, bisectional.
    >
    >================================================== ======================
    >========

    So for this snippet, Tholen has collected lines from 5 different posts
    and added a list of the newsgroups to which each was posted, and added
    nothing but two lines at the end. Furthermore, the same comments are
    used over and over, and are tailored for different people. Therefore,
    the content added by Tholen for this example digest turns out to be:

> [...]

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Deco ... must ... cross-post ...

    >Boilerplate spam from Art Deco, coupled with delusions of grandeur.
    >How hypocritical of him, considering his own remarks:

    >================================================== ======================
    >========

    >nobuyout@gmail.com writes:

    >What does most of that have to do with OS/2, nobuyout?

    >================================================== ======================
    >========

    >bisectional2006@gmail.com writes:

    >Unfortunately, you are still posting your stupid, antagonistic,
    >off-topic articles, bisectional.

    >================================================== ======================
    >========

    >honestjohn writes:

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, honestjohn?

    >================================================== ======================
    >========

    >Hagar writes:

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Hagar?

    >================================================== ======================
    >========

    >ah writes:

    > "Take this to email."
    > --ah

    >Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    >there, really.

    >================================================== ======================
    >========

    >Kadaitcha Man writes:

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Kadaitcha?

    >================================================== ======================
    >========

    >TheBookman writes:

    >What do your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims have to do with OS/2,

    Each and every one of the 79 posts listed here consists of nothing more
    than these same phrases repeated again and again. Although the content
    of the people he digests changes, his does not, and I argue that this
    means the digests are in fact substantively similar.

    Then there is the issue of his standard comment block for me, which I
    purposely did not include above. This block is over 270 lines long,
    and is included in all 79 posts. It does change slightly over time,
    but only when Tholen adds stuff that he believes documents what a
    highly defective and stupid individual I am; it never gets smaller.
    Again from the same post:

> [...]
    >
    >Classic hypocrisy.
    >
    > "99.9% of the traffic in cooa consists of your digests and
    > people replying to them"
    > --Art Deco
    >
    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Rather, most of the
    >traffic in cooa consists of people responding to you, Deco, after
    >you've added the newsgroup to the distribution, and then the ongoing
    >follow-up to those articles. In other words, you're responsible for
    >most of the traffic in cooa, Deco.
    >
    > "...which have nothing to do with the topic of the groups you
    > multi-post them into."
    > --Art Deco, who cross-posts to newsgroups that have nothing
    > to do with the topic of the groups he cross-posts them into,
    > including:
    >
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk alt.usage.english
    > alt.2600 alt.usenet.kooks
    > alt.alien.research alt.wee.davey.mom-a-fat-whore
    > alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk aus.general
    > alt.alien.visitors aus.invest
    > alt.antichristnet aus.science
    > alt.aratzio cam.misc
    > alt.astronomy comp.lang.fortran
    > alt.astronomy.art-deco comp.os.linux.advocacy
    > alt.atheism comp.os.os2.advocacy
    > alt.bad.clams comp.os.os2.apps
    > alt.bible.prophecy comp.os.os2.misc
    > alt.buzzard.rules comp.sys.mac
    > alt.cascade demon.local
    > alt.christnet.christianlife gac.physics.astronomy
    > alt.christnet.prayer ne.weather
    > alt.comedy.standup news.groups
    > alt.conspriacy rec.arts.marching.drumcorps
    > alt.culture.alaska rec.arts.movies.current-films
    > alt.digestors.holy rec.arts.poems
    > alt.fan.art-bell rec.arts.sf.written
    > alt.fan.art-bell.art-deco rec.aviation.products
    > alt.fan.keanu-reeves rec.gambling.lottery
    > alt.fan.letter.m rec.music.classical
    > alt.fan.madonna rec.org.mensa
    > alt.fan.rush-limbaugh rec.sports.basketball.college
    > alt.fan.states.new-jersey rec.sports.football.college
    > alt.fan.states.texas rec.woodworking
    > alt.fan.steveleyland sci.archaeology
    > alt.flame sci.astro
    > alt.****nozzles sci.electronics.basics
    > alt.gothic sci.electronics.design
    > alt.hackers.malicious sci.geo.earthquakes
    > alt.home.repair sci.geo.geology
    > alt.languages.french sci.math
    > alt.messianic sci.med.cardiology
    > alt.music.michael-jackson sci.philosophy.tech
    > alt.music.white-power sci.physics
    > alt.non.sequitur sci.physics.cond-matter
    > alt.os.windows-xp sci.physics.relativity
    > alt.paranet.ufo sci.psychology.psychotherapy
    > alt.paranormal.crop-circles sci.skeptic
    > alt.psychology.help sci.space.history
    > alt.religion.christian sci.space.policy
    > alt.religion.islam soc.culture.israel
    > alt.religion.kibology soc.culture.jewish
    > alt.revisionism soc.men
    > alt.sailing.asa soc.singles
    > alt.satellite.tv.europe soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm
    > alt.sci.physics.new-theories talk.politics.misc
    > alt.security.alarms triangle.general
    > alt.snuh uk.food+drink.misc
    > alt.society.liberalism uk.media.radio.bbc-r4
    > alt.spirituality.radical-faerie uk.sci.astronomy

    In other words, Tholen spams this same text block to three different
    newsgroups each time he multi-posts his digests.

    Finally, there is one other difference between the digests that is
    worth mentioning. The rec.music.classical digest always includes a
    rank-ordered list of the people bins, which is another block of spam
    over 200 lines long that changes only slightly between digests.

    From <48093d42$0$12907$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>, posted to RMC the same
    day as the example above:

    >alias # today total year 4 year 3 year 2
> [...]

    Therefore, I calculate Tholen's BI for these posts to be 79 based on
    the fact that they are indeed substantively similar, and thus his
    multi-posting abuse exceeds the usual limit of BI = 20 for cancelable
    spam by nearly a factor of 4.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  2. Re: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Therefore, I calculate Tholen's BI for these posts to be 79 based on
    > the fact that they are indeed substantively similar, and thus his
    > multi-posting abuse exceeds the usual limit of BI = 20 for cancelable
    > spam by nearly a factor of 4.
    > --
    >Art Deco

    Who gives a "Flying ****", you Obsessed boy ****er, Art Deco

    Your Pal,
    HJ

  3. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    Art Deco writes:

    > Over the past 45 days, Tholen has continued to squash any and all
    > antagonists

    Interesting that you regard yourself as being "squashed", Deco.

    > through the use of his infamous multi-posted "digests",

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > and I've sorted this posting activity by date and then by newsgroup
    > below:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Over the past 45 days, there were a total of 79 of these digests
    > individually posted to rec.music.classical (RMC), comp.os.os2.advocacy
    > (COOA), and rec.sport.basketball.college (RSBC).

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > In order to calculate
    > the BI for these posts, it is necessary to determine if they are
    > "substantively similar", which is the phrase used in the definition of
    > the Breidbart Index.

    Too bad that you aren't qualified to make that determination, Deco.

    > The digests are essentially lists of reformatted posts by people with
    > whom he has problems

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > The structure of every one of these posts is identical -- a person is
    > first assigned one of Tholen's bins [for some reason known only to
    > Tholen the bins are not unique; a good example is that "Ross" and "PJ
    > Ross" are both counted as "ross" and digested together].

    What does your lack of understanding have to do with college basketball,
    Deco?

    > All previous
    > context and attributions are deleted,

    > leaving only the lines the person wrote themselves.

    > Each line is "quoted" in the Tholen digest style,
    > which is a number preceding a ">" quote character:

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    > The number is Tholen's count of the total number of posts that have
    > been assigned to the particular bin (yes, he tries to keep track of the
    > number of the numbers posts made by hundreds of different people for
    > years on end).

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    > At end of the section for a bin (and sometimes in the
    > middle), he writes a pithy Tholen-esque comment:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > So for this snippet, Tholen has collected lines from 5 different posts
    > and added a list of the newsgroups to which each was posted, and added
    > nothing but two lines at the end.

    How ironic, coming from someone who frequently adds nothing but one line
    at the end of a huge cascade. You and ah are both good at that form of
    abuse, Deco.

    > Furthermore, the same comments are
    > used over and over, and are tailored for different people.

    How ironic, coming from someone who uses the same comments over and
    over.

    > Therefore,
    > the content added by Tholen for this example digest turns out to be:

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    > Each and every one of the 79 posts listed here consists of nothing more
    > than these same phrases repeated again and again.

    How ironic, coming from someone who repeats the same phases again and
    again.

    > Although the content of the people he digests changes,

    You forgot to mention that the content remains irrelevant to the
    newsgroup to which it was cross-posted, Deco. But don't let the
    facts get in the way of your meltdown, Deco.

    > his does not, and I argue that this
    > means the digests are in fact substantively similar.

    Classic illogic on your part, Deco.

    > Then there is the issue of his standard comment block for me, which I
    > purposely did not include above.

    Too embarrassed by the evidence for your hypocrisy, Deco?

    > This block is over 270 lines long,
    > and is included in all 79 posts.

    > It does change slightly over time,
    > but only when Tholen adds stuff that he believes documents what a
    > highly defective and stupid individual I am; it never gets smaller.

    On what basis do you claim to know what I believe, Deco?

    > Again from the same post:

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    > In other words, Tholen spams this same text block to three different
    > newsgroups each time he multi-posts his digests.

    Classic erroneous presupposition. How ironic, coming from someone who
    spams the same text block to even more newsgroups each time he cross-
    posts his irrelevant articles.

    > Finally, there is one other difference between the digests that is
    > worth mentioning.

    Classic inconsistency, given that you've been trying so hard to claim
    that they are "substantively similar", Deco.

    > The rec.music.classical digest always includes a
    > rank-ordered list of the people bins, which is another block of spam
    > over 200 lines long that changes only slightly between digests.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> alias # today total year 4 year 3 year 2 year 1
    >> -------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------ ------
    >> deco 32 3399 4393 3722 2268 0

    Over 14 THOUSAND postings from you, Deco, and in less than four years,
    most cross-posted to two, three, four, five irrelevant newsgroups.
    Quite an obsession you have there, Deco, following me around. That's
    an average of about 10 postings each and every day.

    > Therefore, I calculate Tholen's BI for these posts to be 79 based on
    > the fact that they are indeed substantively similar,

    > and thus his multi-posting abuse

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > exceeds the usual limit of BI = 20 for cancelable
    > spam by nearly a factor of 4.

    How ironic, coming from someone whose BI is even higher.

    Amazing how desperate you've become in your attempt to stop me from
    standing my ground against your harassment, Deco.

  4. Art Deco shown to be Ko0k and cries at work. Female boss sends him to "shrink".

    ------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------
    ------
    > >> deco 32 3399 4393 3722

    2268 0

    > Over 14 THOUSAND postings from you, Deco, and in less than four years,
    > most cross-posted to two, three, four, five irrelevant newsgroups.
    > Quite an obsession you have there, Deco, following me around. That's
    > an average of about 10 postings each and every day.
    >
    > > Therefore, I calculate Tholen's BI for these posts to be 79 based on
    > > the fact that they are indeed substantively similar,

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    > > and thus his multi-posting abuse

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.
    >
    > > exceeds the usual limit of BI = 20 for cancelable
    > > spam by nearly a factor of 4.

    > How ironic, coming from someone whose BI is even higher.
    >
    > Amazing how desperate you've become in your attempt to stop me from
    > standing my ground against your harassment, Deco.

    Thus proving just what a Ko0k Deco really is.

    I agree with this post!

    Hang in there Dr. Tholen. Art Deco can never win as he is the "Biggest
    Loser" on usenet.

    John C.

  5. Re: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > Over the past 45 days, Tholen has continued to squash any and all
    > antagonists through the use of his infamous multi-posted "digests", and
    > I've sorted this posting activity by date and then by newsgroup below:

    < snip Deco Drivel >

    Shouldn't you get a life, you Tholen obsessed ****?
    He's beating you like a rag doll, you loser.
    You're much better at cornholing little boiz, perv ...

    Hagar the Horrible

    .... and idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons begat
    imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses and dufuses begat k00kers.
    And then dopes like PedoDeco, AH and Occifer Bob realized they
    could do this with people outside their immediate families ...

  6. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    :nelohT

    >Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> Over the past 45 days, Tholen has continued to squash any and all
    >> antagonists

    >Interesting that you regard yourself as being "squashed", Deco.

    Interesting that you are unable or unwilling to understand sarcasm and
    hyperbole.

    >> through the use of his infamous multi-posted "digests",

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    That's a lie; your digests are multi-posted.

    >> and I've sorted this posting activity by date and then by newsgroup
    >> below:

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    That's a lie; I did in fact sort 45 days of the Tholen digests by date
    and then by newsgroup, and included the Message-IDs.

    Interesting that you removed all of this evidence.

    >> Over the past 45 days, there were a total of 79 of these digests
    >> individually posted to rec.music.classical (RMC), comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >> (COOA), and rec.sport.basketball.college (RSBC).

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    That's a lie; there were in fact 79 multi-posted digests to those three
    newsgroups.

    >> In order to calculate
    >> the BI for these posts, it is necessary to determine if they are
    >> "substantively similar", which is the phrase used in the definition of
    >> the Breidbart Index.

    >Too bad that you aren't qualified to make that determination, Deco.

    My qualifications are irrelevant; you are the person who made those 79
    posts.

    >> The digests are essentially lists of reformatted posts by people with
    >> whom he has problems

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    That's a lie; you do not digest each and every off-topic post in those
    three newsgroups, Tholen.

    >> The structure of every one of these posts is identical -- a person is
    >> first assigned one of Tholen's bins [for some reason known only to
    >> Tholen the bins are not unique; a good example is that "Ross" and "PJ
    >> Ross" are both counted as "ross" and digested together].

    >What does your lack of understanding have to do with college basketball,
    >Deco?

    This is your standard dodge-and-weave, and a tacit admission that you
    do put different people into the same bin.

    >> All previous
    >> context and attributions are deleted,

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    That's a lie; the digests do not have previous context, and the
    attribution chains are gone.

    >> leaving only the lines the person wrote themselves.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    That's a lie, as a simple comparison with the original posts will
    indicate.

    >> Each line is "quoted" in the Tholen digest style,
    >> which is a number preceding a ">" quote character:

    >What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    This is your standard dodge-and-weave, and a tacit admission that you
    do use an unorthodox quoting method in your digests.

    >> The number is Tholen's count of the total number of posts that have
    >> been assigned to the particular bin (yes, he tries to keep track of the
    >> number of the numbers posts made by hundreds of different people for
    >> years on end).

    >What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    This is your standard dodge-and-weave, and a tacit admission that you
    do keep track of the numbers posts made by hundreds of different people
    for years on end.

    >> At end of the section for a bin (and sometimes in the
    >> middle), he writes a pithy Tholen-esque comment:

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    That's a lie; the comments are gems such as:

    "Note no response."
    "Classic ..."
    "What does that...?"
    "Take this to email."

    And of course this howler:

    "regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]"

    Interesting that you used the capital "G" here, Tholen.

    >> So for this snippet, Tholen has collected lines from 5 different posts
    >> and added a list of the newsgroups to which each was posted, and added
    >> nothing but two lines at the end.

    >How ironic, coming from someone who frequently adds nothing but one line
    >at the end of a huge cascade. You and ah are both good at that form of
    >abuse, Deco.

    Irrelevant, a red herring, and a tacit admission that you add no
    meaningful content. The digests are not cascades, and cascades are not
    considered cancelable spam by news administrators.

    >> Furthermore, the same comments are
    >> used over and over, and are tailored for different people.

    >How ironic, coming from someone who uses the same comments over and
    >over.

    Tholen did not bother to provide any references or cites for this claim.

    >> Therefore,
    >> the content added by Tholen for this example digest turns out to be:

    >What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    This is your standard dodge-and-weave, and a tacit admission that the
    content you add consists of nothing more than the same comments
    selected from a list.

    >> Each and every one of the 79 posts listed here consists of nothing more
    >> than these same phrases repeated again and again.

    >How ironic, coming from someone who repeats the same phases again and
    >again.

    Another tacit admission that the digests consist of nothing more than
    the same phrases repeated again and again.

    >> Although the content of the people he digests changes,

    >You forgot to mention that the content remains irrelevant to the
    >newsgroup to which it was cross-posted, Deco. But don't let the
    >facts get in the way of your meltdown, Deco.

    Irrelevant, and another red herring. The content of posts made by
    other people has zero bearing on anything you decide to posts. The
    content you add is irrelevant to the newsgroups you multi-post them
    into. Merely asking a question that includes the words "college
    basketball" does not make it so.

    You are the person who posts these digests. No one else. Replying to
    your digests does not equate to posting them. You are the origin. No
    one is forcing you to post these digests.

    >> his does not, and I argue that this
    >> means the digests are in fact substantively similar.

    >Classic illogic on your part, Deco.

    So you claim, without evidence to support your claim.

    >> Then there is the issue of his standard comment block for me, which I
    >> purposely did not include above.

    >Too embarrassed by the evidence for your hypocrisy, Deco?

    Hardly, Tholen, given that I included all 270+ lines of your standard
    comment block for me, intact, later in the post. It is illogical to
    conclude that I'm embarrassed by it.

    >> This block is over 270 lines long,
    >> and is included in all 79 posts.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    That's a lie; open any one of the Message-IDs I provided and the same
    text block will be there.

    >> It does change slightly over time,
    >> but only when Tholen adds stuff that he believes documents what a
    >> highly defective and stupid individual I am; it never gets smaller.

    >On what basis do you claim to know what I believe, Deco?

    That's easy, Tholen. Just look at the comments you put in every one of
    the 79 digests, Tholen:

    "delusions of grandeur"
    "operating under the delusion that his family name is Deco"
    "evidence for your psychic usenet astrology"
    "Seek professional help, Deco"
    "misuse and misspell so many words"
    "look like a fool"
    "reading comprehension problem"
    "evidence of your counting problem"
    "trouble remembering"

    >> Again from the same post:

    >What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    You should know the answer to this question, Tholen, given that you
    posted that same block of text to a college basketball newsgroup
    multiple times.

    >> In other words, Tholen spams this same text block to three different
    >> newsgroups each time he multi-posts his digests.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    That a lie; it is in every one of those 79 posts.

    >How ironic, coming from someone who
    >spams the same text block to even more newsgroups each time he cross-
    >posts his irrelevant articles.

    Tholen is again attempting to justify his behavior on the basis of the
    behavior of other people.

    Tholen still refuses to specify what he believes is allowable in a
    usenet signature.

    >> Finally, there is one other difference between the digests that is
    >> worth mentioning.

    >Classic inconsistency, given that you've been trying so hard to claim
    >that they are "substantively similar", Deco.

    Incorrect, Tholen, as I explained here:

    >> The rec.music.classical digest always includes a
    >> rank-ordered list of the people bins, which is another block of spam
    >> over 200 lines long that changes only slightly between digests.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    That's a lie; the rank-ordered list appears in every one of the digests
    posted to RMC. Opening any of the Message-IDs I provided will verify
    this. Also, you left part of the evidence in this very reply:

    >>> alias # today total year 4 year 3 year 2
    >>> year 1
    >>> -------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------
    >>> ------
    >>> deco 32 3399 4393 3722 2268
    >>> 0

    Interesting that you didn't snip-n-run from all of the evidence of the
    list spam-block.

    >Over 14 THOUSAND postings from you, Deco, and in less than four years,
    >most cross-posted to two, three, four, five irrelevant newsgroups.
    >Quite an obsession you have there, Deco, following me around. That's
    >an average of about 10 postings each and every day.

    Red herring (note that you dutifully read, counted, and digested each
    and every one, as well as those posted by other people). Whatever
    posts I have made (or anyone else) are completely irrelevant -- you
    post these digests, no one else. Yet you always try to blame others
    for your own behavior.

    Please indicate how this hypothetical following you around that you
    always complain about contributes to a BI calculation or is abusive.
    Usenet is a public bulletin board, you have no control over the
    behavior of other people.

    As for this 14,000 count that you keep, it includes froggers and
    forgers and is therefore inaccurate. Interesting that you blame me for
    the posts made by other people. Interesting that you accuse me of
    having an obsession while meticulously counting posts and keeping
    quotes in your enemies' files for years and years.

    >> Therefore, I calculate Tholen's BI for these posts to be 79 based on
    >> the fact that they are indeed substantively similar,

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Yes, they are substantively similar, but you will never acknowledge it.

    >> and thus his multi-posting abuse

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    The only evidence to the contrary that you've provided is to whine
    about the number of posts I make.

    >> exceeds the usual limit of BI = 20 for cancelable
    >> spam by nearly a factor of 4.

    >How ironic, coming from someone whose BI is even higher.

    You continue to make this assertion, yet you don't show any numeric
    data. Unless you are somehow claiming that I have a BI of "Over 14
    THOUSAND".

    >Amazing how desperate you've become in your attempt to stop me from
    >standing my ground against your harassment, Deco.

    You make a lot of assumptions here, Tholen. Interesting that you
    presume to know my motivation for making any given usenet post.

    As you've been told before, I enjoy watching you perform your valiant
    litsing against the evil antagonists. You are free to call this an
    obsession if you wish, just as I am free to laugh at you.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  7. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Over the past 45 days, Tholen has continued to squash any and all
    >>> antagonists

    >> Interesting that you regard yourself as being "squashed", Deco.

    > Interesting that you are unable or unwilling to understand sarcasm and
    > hyperbole.

    Classic backpedaling.

    >>> through the use of his infamous multi-posted "digests",

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > That's a lie;

    "Everything I type is a lie."
    --Art Deco

    > your digests are multi-posted.

    >>> and I've sorted this posting activity by date and then by newsgroup
    >>> below:

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > That's a lie;

    "Everything I type is a lie."
    --Art Deco

    > I did in fact sort 45 days of the Tholen digests by date
    > and then by newsgroup, and included the Message-IDs.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Interesting that you removed all of this evidence.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> Over the past 45 days, there were a total of 79 of these digests
    >>> individually posted to rec.music.classical (RMC), comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >>> (COOA), and rec.sport.basketball.college (RSBC).

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > That's a lie;

    "Everything I type is a lie."
    --Art Deco

    > there were in fact 79 multi-posted digests to those three
    > newsgroups.

    >>> In order to calculate
    >>> the BI for these posts, it is necessary to determine if they are
    >>> "substantively similar", which is the phrase used in the definition of
    >>> the Breidbart Index.

    >> Too bad that you aren't qualified to make that determination, Deco.

    > My qualifications are irrelevant; you are the person who made those 79
    > posts.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> The digests are essentially lists of reformatted posts by people with
    >>> whom he has problems

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > That's a lie;

    "Everything I type is a lie."
    --Art Deco

    > you do not digest each and every off-topic post in those
    > three newsgroups, Tholen.

    Irrelevant, given that I never claimed otherwise, Deco.

    >>> The structure of every one of these posts is identical -- a person is
    >>> first assigned one of Tholen's bins [for some reason known only to
    >>> Tholen the bins are not unique; a good example is that "Ross" and "PJ
    >>> Ross" are both counted as "ross" and digested together].

    >> What does your lack of understanding have to do with college basketball,
    >> Deco?

    > This is your standard dodge-and-weave,

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > and a tacit admission that you
    > do put different people into the same bin.

    Classic pontification. Interesting that you didn't say anything about
    putting the same people into different bins, like all the Presidential
    Pests, Deco. Obviously you still haven't figured things out, Deco.
    No surprise there, really.

    >>> All previous
    >>> context and attributions are deleted,

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > That's a lie;

    "Everything I type is a lie."
    --Art Deco

    > the digests do not have previous context, and the
    > attribution chains are gone.

    >>> leaving only the lines the person wrote themselves.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > That's a lie,

    "Everything I type is a lie."
    --Art Deco

    > as a simple comparison with the original posts will
    > indicate.

    Too bad that you are unable to handle even the simple comparisons,
    Deco.

    >>> Each line is "quoted" in the Tholen digest style,
    >>> which is a number preceding a ">" quote character:

    >> What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    > This is your standard dodge-and-weave,

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > and a tacit admission that you
    > do use an unorthodox quoting method in your digests.

    >>> The number is Tholen's count of the total number of posts that have
    >>> been assigned to the particular bin (yes, he tries to keep track of the
    >>> number of the numbers posts made by hundreds of different people for
    >>> years on end).

    >> What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    > This is your standard dodge-and-weave,

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > and a tacit admission that you
    > do keep track of the numbers posts made by hundreds of different people
    > for years on end.

    >>> At end of the section for a bin (and sometimes in the
    >>> middle), he writes a pithy Tholen-esque comment:

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > That's a lie;

    "Everything I type is a lie."
    --Art Deco

    > the comments are gems such as:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > And of course this howler:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Interesting that you used the capital "G" here, Tholen.

    What does your interest have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    >>> So for this snippet, Tholen has collected lines from 5 different posts
    >>> and added a list of the newsgroups to which each was posted, and added
    >>> nothing but two lines at the end.

    >> How ironic, coming from someone who frequently adds nothing but one line
    >> at the end of a huge cascade. You and ah are both good at that form of
    >> abuse, Deco.

    > Irrelevant,

    Since when is substantiation for a claim irrelevant, Deco?

    > a red herring,

    > and a tacit admission that you add no meaningful content.

    > The digests are not cascades, and cascades are not
    > considered cancelable spam by news administrators.

    Classic inconsistency, given how the content is "substantively
    identical", Deco, and by far more than a couple of the digests
    that you've been calling "substantively identical"

    >>> Furthermore, the same comments are
    >>> used over and over, and are tailored for different people.

    >> How ironic, coming from someone who uses the same comments over and
    >> over.

    > Tholen did not bother to provide any references or cites for this claim.

    See the digests, Deco.

    >>> Therefore,
    >>> the content added by Tholen for this example digest turns out to be:

    >> What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    > This is your standard dodge-and-weave,

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > and a tacit admission that the
    > content you add consists of nothing more than the same comments
    > selected from a list.

    >>> Each and every one of the 79 posts listed here consists of nothing more
    >>> than these same phrases repeated again and again.

    >> How ironic, coming from someone who repeats the same phases again and
    >> again.

    > Another tacit admission that the digests consist of nothing more than
    > the same phrases repeated again and again.

    >>> Although the content of the people he digests changes,

    >> You forgot to mention that the content remains irrelevant to the
    >> newsgroup to which it was cross-posted, Deco. But don't let the
    >> facts get in the way of your meltdown, Deco.

    > Irrelevant,

    Since when is substantiation for a claim irrelevant, Deco?

    > and another red herring.

    > The content of posts made by
    > other people has zero bearing on anything you decide to posts.

    > The content you add is irrelevant to the newsgroups you multi-post them
    > into.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Merely asking a question that includes the words "college
    > basketball" does not make it so.

    > You are the person who posts these digests. No one else.

    > Replying to
    > your digests does not equate to posting them.

    Classic inconsistency.

    > You are the origin.

    > No one is forcing you to post these digests.

    How ironic, coming from the person that no one is forcing to cross-post
    his harassment to multiple irrelevant newsgroups.

    >>> his does not, and I argue that this
    >>> means the digests are in fact substantively similar.

    >> Classic illogic on your part, Deco.

    > So you claim, without evidence to support your claim.

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco? The illogical
    statements you made represent the evidence, Deco.

    >>> Then there is the issue of his standard comment block for me, which I
    >>> purposely did not include above.

    >> Too embarrassed by the evidence for your hypocrisy, Deco?

    > Hardly, Tholen, given that I included all 270+ lines of your standard
    > comment block for me, intact, later in the post.

    So you admit that that "comment block" represents evidence of your
    hypocrisy, eh Deco?

    > It is illogical to conclude that I'm embarrassed by it.

    So you admit that that "comment block" represents evidence of your
    hypocrisy, eh Deco?

    >>> This block is over 270 lines long,
    >>> and is included in all 79 posts.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > That's a lie;

    "Everything I type is a lie."
    --Art Deco

    > open any one of the Message-IDs I provided and the same
    > text block will be there.

    How ironic, coming from someone who repeatedly posts the same text
    block.

    >>> It does change slightly over time,
    >>> but only when Tholen adds stuff that he believes documents what a
    >>> highly defective and stupid individual I am; it never gets smaller.

    >> On what basis do you claim to know what I believe, Deco?

    > That's easy, Tholen. Just look at the comments you put in every one of
    > the 79 digests, Tholen:

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco? Those
    don't represent beliefs, but rather facts established with evidence.

    >>> Again from the same post:

    >> What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    > You should know the answer to this question, Tholen, given that you
    > posted that same block of text to a college basketball newsgroup
    > multiple times.

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco? I didn't
    ask about what I posted, but rather what you posted to a college
    basketball newsgroup.

    >>> In other words, Tholen spams this same text block to three different
    >>> newsgroups each time he multi-posts his digests.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > That a lie;

    "Everything I type is a lie."
    --Art Deco

    > it is in every one of those 79 posts.

    "So you claim, without evidence to support your claim."
    --Art Deco

    >> How ironic, coming from someone who
    >> spams the same text block to even more newsgroups each time he cross-
    >> posts his irrelevant articles.

    > Tholen is again attempting to justify his behavior on the basis of the
    > behavior of other people.

    Classic hypocrisy, considering how Deco has justified his own behavior.

    > Tholen still refuses to specify what he believes is allowable in a
    > usenet signature.

    What I believe is irrelevant, Deco; the facts are relevant.

    >>> Finally, there is one other difference between the digests that is
    >>> worth mentioning.

    >> Classic inconsistency, given that you've been trying so hard to claim
    >> that they are "substantively similar", Deco.

    > Incorrect, Tholen, as I explained here:

    I see that you forgot to insert your location for "here", Deco. No
    surprise there, really.

    >>> The rec.music.classical digest always includes a
    >>> rank-ordered list of the people bins, which is another block of spam
    >>> over 200 lines long that changes only slightly between digests.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > That's a lie;

    "Everything I type is a lie."
    --Art Deco

    > the rank-ordered list appears in every one of the digests
    > posted to RMC.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Opening any of the Message-IDs I provided will verify
    > this.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Also, you left part of the evidence in this very reply:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Interesting that you didn't snip-n-run from all of the evidence of the
    > list spam-block.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >> Over 14 THOUSAND postings from you, Deco, and in less than four years,
    >> most cross-posted to two, three, four, five irrelevant newsgroups.
    >> Quite an obsession you have there, Deco, following me around. That's
    >> an average of about 10 postings each and every day.

    > Red herring

    > (note that you dutifully read, counted, and digested each
    > and every one, as well as those posted by other people).

    Classic inconsistency, given your previous claims (which you made on
    many occasions, I might add) that I missed several.

    > Whatever
    > posts I have made (or anyone else) are completely irrelevant -- you
    > post these digests, no one else.

    > Yet you always try to blame others for your own behavior.

    > Please indicate how this hypothetical following you around

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > that you
    > always complain about contributes to a BI calculation or is abusive.

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco? The
    explanation was in one of the references that you provided!

    > Usenet is a public bulletin board, you have no control over the
    > behavior of other people.

    Irrelevant, given that I never claimed otherwise, Deco.

    > As for this 14,000 count that you keep, it includes froggers and
    > forgers and is therefore inaccurate.

    How ironic, coming from someone who fails to account for "froggers
    and forgers". Interesting that you didn't say anything about the
    inaccuracy due to way a person can hide behind multiple aliases,
    Deco, sort of like all the Presidential Pests. Care to give readers,
    particularly Usenet administrators, an accurate count of your average
    daily number of postings, Deco, and your average per-posting number of
    cross-posted newsgroups?

    > Interesting that you blame me for the posts made by other people.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Interesting that you accuse me of having an obsession

    The evidence is overwhelming, Deco.

    > while meticulously counting posts and keeping
    > quotes in your enemies' files for years and years.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> Therefore, I calculate Tholen's BI for these posts to be 79 based on
    >>> the fact that they are indeed substantively similar,

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Yes, they are substantively similar,

    > but you will never acknowledge it.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> and thus his multi-posting abuse

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > The only evidence to the contrary that you've provided is to whine
    > about the number of posts I make.

    >>> exceeds the usual limit of BI = 20 for cancelable
    >>> spam by nearly a factor of 4.

    >> How ironic, coming from someone whose BI is even higher.

    > You continue to make this assertion, yet you don't show any numeric
    > data.

    Having trouble keeping track of your own cross-posted "substantively
    identical" cascades that go on for dozens of cycles over a 45-day
    period, Deco?

    > Unless you are somehow claiming that I have a BI of "Over 14
    > THOUSAND".

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?

    >> Amazing how desperate you've become in your attempt to stop me from
    >> standing my ground against your harassment, Deco.

    > You make a lot of assumptions here, Tholen.

    > Interesting that you
    > presume to know my motivation for making any given usenet post.

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco? I said
    nothing about your motivation for making any given usenet post.

    > As you've been told before, I enjoy watching you perform your valiant
    > litsing against the evil antagonists.

    Then why are you trying so hard to have Usenet administrators declare
    it to be cancelable spam, Deco? Classic inconsistency.

    > You are free to call this an
    > obsession if you wish, just as I am free to laugh at you.

    At least I have evidence to support my position, Deco, while you do
    not.

  8. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    :nelohT

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    > "Everything I type is a lie."
    > --Art Deco

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    > "Everything I type is a lie."
    > --Art Deco

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    > "Everything I type is a lie."
    > --Art Deco

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    > "Everything I type is a lie."
    > --Art Deco

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    > "Everything I type is a lie."
    > --Art Deco

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    > "Everything I type is a lie."
    > --Art Deco

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    > "Everything I type is a lie."
    > --Art Deco

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    > "Everything I type is a lie."
    > --Art Deco
    >

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >
    > "Everything I type is a lie."
    > --Art Deco

    Yes, Tholen, thank you verifying your intellectual dishonesty nine
    times over.

    [remaining Tholenization resected, unread]

    Ooops, nothing left.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  9. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > :nelohT
    >
    >>Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >>Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >>Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >>Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >>Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >>Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >>Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >>Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco
    >>

    >>Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    > Yes, Tholen, thank you verifying your intellectual dishonesty nine
    > times over.
    >
    > [remaining Tholenization resected, unread]
    >
    > Ooops, nothing left.

    Tholen owns your brain, you loon.
    He beats you, at will, like a bongo drum.

    Hagar the Horrible
    .... and idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
    begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses and dufuses begat
    k00kers. And then dopes like PedoDeco, AH and Occifer Bob
    realized they could do this with people outside their immediate families

  10. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.
    >>
    >> "Everything I type is a lie."
    >> --Art Deco

    > Yes, Tholen, thank you verifying your intellectual dishonesty nine
    > times over.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > [remaining Tholenization resected, unread]

    Classic hypocrisy:

    "You removed the context"
    --Art Deco

    > Ooops, nothing left.

    Classic evasion of the evidence for your obsession with me, Deco.

  11. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    :nelohT

    >Sti

    Were you trying to communicate something, Tholen? Only a couple
    characters came through.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  12. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > :nelohT
    >
    > >Sti

    > Were you trying to communicate something, Tholen? Only a couple
    > characters came through.

    That funny, a couple of characters showed-up at the Sheriff's office
    last night and complained that some Old Gay Pederast tried to bugger
    them. The description was a 50 ish looking pervert with a Huge White
    San Francisco Style Mustache wearing a dark Trench Coat and laughing
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA all the time. When he got chased-away the pervert
    was mumbling something about a guy named Tholen ruining his "Loser"
    life.

    Do you know who "fits" that description, Pedo Deco?

    Your Pal,
    HJ

  13. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >> Sti

    > Were you trying to communicate something, Tholen?

    Classic inconsistency. Above you attributed the text to some ":nelohT",
    Deco.

    > Only a couple characters came through.

    What does your problem have to do with college basketball, Deco?

  14. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    :nelohT

    >Sti

    Sorry, still not getting through, Tholen. Try again.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  15. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    On 27 Apr 2008 23:41:14 GMT, tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?
    >
    >>> Sti

    >> Were you trying to communicate something, Tholen?

    >Classic inconsistency. Above you attributed the text to some ":nelohT",
    >Deco.
    >
    >> Only a couple characters came through.

    >What does your problem have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    Who programmed you?

    --
    K. A. Cannon
    kcannon at insurgent dot org

    COOSN-266-06-02374
    Hammer of Thor, April 2005
    PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
    #9 People ruining UseNet lits.
    #6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
    #5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
    #15 AUK psychos and felons lits
    #5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

  16. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:36:22 -0400, K. A. Cannon
    painted a red bull's eye on his forehead,
    ascended the altar of Fluffy and shouted:

    >On 27 Apr 2008 23:41:14 GMT, tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    >
    >>Art Deco writes:
    >>
    >>> :nelohT

    >>Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Were you trying to communicate something, Tholen?

    >>Classic inconsistency. Above you attributed the text to some ":nelohT",
    >>Deco.
    >>
    >>> Only a couple characters came through.

    >>What does your problem have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    >Who programmed you?

    Are you suggesting that Tholen could have been the result of an
    intelligent design?

    --
    - A (Temporary) Dog, Dog of Disinformation
    The Domain is *erols dot com* |"Never offend people with style

  17. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >> Sti

    > Sorry, still not getting through, Tholen. Try again.

    What does your problem have to do with college basketball, Deco?

  18. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    K. A. Cannon writes:

    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Were you trying to communicate something, Tholen?

    >> Classic inconsistency. Above you attributed the text to some ":nelohT",
    >> Deco.

    >>> Only a couple characters came through.

    >> What does your problem have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    > Who programmed you?

    What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    Cannon?

  19. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    A [Temporary] Dog writes:

    > K. A. Cannon wrote:

    >>> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Classic inconsistency. Above you attributed the text to some ":nelohT",
    >>> Deco.

    >>> What does your problem have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    >> Who programmed you?

    > Are you suggesting that Tholen could have been the result of an
    > intelligent design?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, Dog?

  20. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    tholen@antispam.ham fell face-first on the keyboard. This was the
    result: news:48159a72$0$4097$4c368faf@roadrunner.com:

    > K. A. Cannon writes:

    >>> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Classic inconsistency. Above you attributed the text to some
    >>> ":nelohT", Deco.

    >>> What does your problem have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    >> Who programmed you?

    > What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    > Cannon?

    What does your ridiculous question have to do with usenet abuse, Tholen ?

    --
    Marc Bissonnette
    Looking for a new ISP? http://www.canadianisp.com

+ Reply to Thread