BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post] - OS2

This is a discussion on BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post] - OS2 ; Marc Bissonnette wrote: > tholen@antispam.ham fell face-first on the keyboard. This was the > result: news:48159a72$0$4097$4c368faf@roadrunner.com: > >> K. A. Cannon writes: >> >>>> Art Deco wrote: >>>>> :nelohT >>>> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco? >>>>>> Sti >>>>> Were ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 40 of 40

  1. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    Marc Bissonnette wrote:
    > tholen@antispam.ham fell face-first on the keyboard. This was the
    > result: news:48159a72$0$4097$4c368faf@roadrunner.com:

    >>> Who programmed you?

    >> What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    >> Cannon?

    > What does your ridiculous question have to do with usenet abuse, Tholen ?

    You're such a troll!!

    --

    "I have no need to purchase any bulk e-mail software
    and use it to piss off the Internet community and lose

  2. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    "WindsorFox" fell face-first on the
    keyboard. This was the result: news:fv4vk6$bds$4@posting2.glorb.com:

    > Marc Bissonnette wrote:
    >> tholen@antispam.ham fell face-first on the keyboard. This was the
    >> result: news:48159a72$0$4097$4c368faf@roadrunner.com:

    >>> What does your ridiculous question have to do with college
    >>> basketball, Cannon?

    >> What does your ridiculous question have to do with usenet abuse,
    >> Tholen ?
    >>

    > You're such a troll!!

    Ya got me Caught red handed

    Err, I mean: Classic, unsubstantiated claim. Yeah, that's the ticket!

    --
    Marc Bissonnette
    Looking for a new ISP? http://www.canadianisp.com

  3. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    Marc Bissonnette writes:

    >>> Who programmed you?

    >> What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    >> Cannon?

    > What does your ridiculous question have to do with usenet abuse, Tholen ?

    What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to
    do with college basketball, Cannon?

  4. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    >>> K. A. Cannon wrote:

    >>> What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    >>> Cannon?

    >> What does your ridiculous question have to do with usenet abuse, Tholen ?

    > You're such a troll!!

    What does Bissonnette being a troll have to do with college basketball,
    WindsorFox?

  5. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    Marc Bissonnette writes:

    > WindsorFox wrote:

    >>> What does your ridiculous question have to do with usenet abuse,
    >>> Tholen ?

    >> You're such a troll!!

    > Ya got me Caught red handed

    What do your red hands have to do with college basketball, Bissonnette?

    > Err, I mean: Classic, unsubstantiated claim. Yeah, that's the ticket!

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Bissonnette?

  6. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    :nelohT

    >Wha

    Put me on the next psets lits, Tholen.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  7. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    :nelohT

    >Marc Bissonnette writes:
    >
    > wrote:

    [jngpu jung unccraf urer]

    >>> K. A. Cannon wrote:

    >> wrote:

    [naq urer]

    >>> What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    >>> Cannon?

    >> What does your ridiculous question have to do with usenet abuse, Tholen ?

    >What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to
    >do with college basketball, Cannon?

    Suffering from attribution problems again, Tholen? Looks like it is
    time for you to post-edit again.

    And what is the difference between an erroneous presupposition of a
    question and a classic erroneous presupposition of a question, Tholen?

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  8. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >> Wha

    > Put me on the next psets lits, Tholen.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  9. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >> Marc Bissonnette wrote:

    > [jngpu jung unccraf urer]

    Qrpb fgvyy guvaxf gung BF/2 pna'g unaqyr EBG13.

    > [naq urer]

    Frr jung V zrna?

    >>> What does your ridiculous question have to do with usenet abuse, Tholen ?

    >> What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to
    >> do with college basketball, Cannon?

    > Suffering from attribution problems again, Tholen?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Looks like it is time for you to post-edit again.

    What it looks like to you is irrelevant, Deco.

    > And what is the difference between an erroneous presupposition of a
    > question and a classic erroneous presupposition of a question, Tholen?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, Deco?

  10. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    On 28 Apr 2008 20:00:25 GMT, tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >Marc Bissonnette writes:

    >>> What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    >>> Cannon?

    >> What does your ridiculous question have to do with usenet abuse, Tholen ?

    >What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to
    >do with college basketball, Cannon?

    What does you mistake about what I wrote have to do with your
    presupposing a classic erroneous question, Tholen?

    Usenet starting to confuse you eh?

    Is Tholen outta beta yet?

    --
    K. A. Cannon
    kcannon at insurgent dot org

    COOSN-266-06-02374
    Hammer of Thor, April 2005
    PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
    #9 People ruining UseNet lits.
    #6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
    #5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
    #15 AUK psychos and felons lits
    #5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

  11. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    K. A. Cannon writes:

    >>> What does your ridiculous question have to do with usenet abuse, Tholen ?

    >> What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to
    >> do with college basketball, Cannon?

    > What does you mistake about what I wrote have to do with your
    > presupposing a classic erroneous question, Tholen?

    That's not even grammatical, Cannon. Ironic that you should talk
    about a mistake.

    > Usenet starting to confuse you eh?

    What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    Cannon?

    > Is Tholen outta beta yet?

    What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    Cannon?

  12. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    tholen@antispam.ham posted <4816f512$0$31765$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    in news.admin.net-abuse.usenet on 29 Apr 2008 10:14:42 GMT:

    >K. A. Cannon writes:

    >>> What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to
    >>> do with college basketball, Cannon?

    >> What does you mistake about what I wrote have to do with your
    >> presupposing a classic erroneous question, Tholen?

    >That's not even grammatical, Cannon. Ironic that you should talk
    >about a mistake.

    I made a typo Tholen. Yet another typically ridiculous and
    disingenuous statement of yours. The facts are not your friend.

    >> Usenet starting to confuse you eh?

    >What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    >Cannon?

    rec.sport.basketball.college is only one of the groups in the
    Newsgroups: line.

    >> Is Tholen outta beta yet?

    >What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    >Cannon?

    Someone obviously ****ed up with the randomization code.
    This Tholenator is stuck in a loop on a few lines of code.

    --
    K. A. Cannon
    kcannon at insurgent dot org
    (change the orgy to org to reply)

    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia.
    -Charles Schultz

    #9 People ruining UseNet lits.
    #6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
    #5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
    #15 AUK psychos and felons lits
    #5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

  13. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    tholen@antispam.ham posted <481679df$0$7701$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    in news.admin.net-abuse.usenet on 29 Apr 2008 01:29:04 GMT:

    >Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?
    >
    >>> Wha

    >> Put me on the next psets lits, Tholen.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    How parrot like.

    BAWK!!! Classic erroneous presupposition. BAWK!!!

    #9 People ruining UseNet lits.
    #6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
    #5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
    #15 AUK psychos and felons lits
    #5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

  14. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    K. A. Cannon writes:

    >>> What does you mistake about what I wrote have to do with your
    >>> presupposing a classic erroneous question, Tholen?

    >> That's not even grammatical, Cannon. Ironic that you should talk
    >> about a mistake.

    > I made a typo Tholen. Yet another typically ridiculous and
    > disingenuous statement of yours.

    > The facts are not your friend.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >>> Usenet starting to confuse you eh?

    >> What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    >> Cannon?

    > rec.sport.basketball.college is only one of the groups in the
    > Newsgroups: line.

    That doesn't answer the question, Cannon; it only raises more questions.

    >>> Is Tholen outta beta yet?

    >> What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    >> Cannon?

    > Someone obviously ****ed up with the randomization code.
    > This Tholenator is stuck in a loop on a few lines of code.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

  15. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    K. A. Cannon writes:

    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> Put me on the next psets lits, Tholen.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > How parrot like.

    Who am I supposedly parroting, Cannon?

    > BAWK!!! Classic erroneous presupposition. BAWK!!!

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Cannon?

  16. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    :nelohT

    >Who am I

    You should know the answer to this question, Tholen.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  17. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    :nelohT

    >Art Deco writes:
    >
    >> :nelohT

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    Still post-editing your own typos, Tholen?

    >>> Marc Bissonnette wrote:

    >> [jngpu jung unccraf urer]

    >Qrpb fgvyy guvaxf gung BF/2 pna'g unaqyr EBG13.

    Once again, Tholen presumes much. And you performed exactly as
    expected. "tholen@antispam.ham" somehow disappeared.

    >> [naq urer]

    >Frr jung V zrna?

    Yeah, you ran away here also.

    >>> What does your classic erroneous presupposition of a question have to
    >>> do with college basketball, Cannon?

    >> Suffering from attribution problems again, Tholen?

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Kevin Cannon != Marc Bissonnette, Tholen.

    >> Looks like it is time for you to post-edit again.

    >What it looks like to you is irrelevant, Deco.

    Perhaps that would have too blatant even for you, Tholen. Rats.

    >> And what is the difference between an erroneous presupposition of a
    >> question and a classic erroneous presupposition of a question, Tholen?

    >What does your question have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    Another question Tholen will never answer.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  18. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    Art Deco writes:

    > :nelohT

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >>> :nelohT

    >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    > Still post-editing your own typos, Tholen?

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise
    there, really.

    >>> [jngpu jung unccraf urer]

    >> Qrpb fgvyy guvaxf gung BF/2 pna'g unaqyr EBG13.

    > Once again, Tholen presumes much.

    > And you performed exactly as expected.

    What do your expectations have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    > "tholen@antispam.ham" somehow disappeared.

    >>> [naq urer]

    >> Frr jung V zrna?

    > Yeah, you ran away here also.

    >>> Suffering from attribution problems again, Tholen?

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Kevin Cannon != Marc Bissonnette, Tholen.

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    >>> Looks like it is time for you to post-edit again.

    >> What it looks like to you is irrelevant, Deco.

    > Perhaps that would have too blatant even for you, Tholen. Rats.

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    >>> And what is the difference between an erroneous presupposition of a
    >>> question and a classic erroneous presupposition of a question, Tholen?

    >> What does your question have to do with college basketball, Deco?

    > Another question Tholen will never answer.

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco? The question
    was put to you.

  19. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    tholen@antispam.ham posted <481791bd$0$31740$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>
    in news.admin.net-abuse.usenet on 29 Apr 2008 21:23:09 GMT:

    >>> That's not even grammatical, Cannon. Ironic that you should talk
    >>> about a mistake.

    >> I made a typo Tholen. Yet another typically ridiculous and
    >> disingenuous statement of yours.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Ok...So you are saying that my claim that I made a typo is
    unsubstantiated and erroneous? How so? Please expand on that.

    >> The facts are not your friend.

    >Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Do you have a brain tumor?

    >>> What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    >>> Cannon?

    Well since rec.sport.basketball.college is in the newsgruppen line I
    guess it has something to do with it.
    UseNet does confuzzle you doesn't it?

    >> rec.sport.basketball.college is only one of the groups in the
    >> Newsgroups: line.

    >That doesn't answer the question, Cannon; it only raises more questions.

    Yea. It does. Why doesn't your head explode under the pressure of all
    that high density stupidity it encases?

    >>> What does your ridiculous question have to do with college basketball,
    >>> Cannon?

    Tholen...Mr. Originality.

    >> Someone obviously ****ed up with the randomization code.
    >> This Tholenator is stuck in a loop on a few lines of code.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    I wonder how many times you written that sentence?
    Thousands...Millions...

    hrmmm...

    Google sez 3,870 just on the current from: line you are using.
    I wonder what Google will say about your other parrot phrases.

    #9 People ruining UseNet lits.
    #6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
    #5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
    #15 AUK psychos and felons lits
    #5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

  20. Re: BI: 45 Days of Tholenization [long post]

    K. A. Cannon writes:

    >>> I made a typo Tholen. Yet another typically ridiculous and
    >>> disingenuous statement of yours.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Ok...So you are saying that my claim that I made a typo is
    > unsubstantiated and erroneous?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, Cannon?

    > How so?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, Cannon?

    > Please expand on that.

    What does your request have to do with college basketball, Cannon?

    >>> The facts are not your friend.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > Do you have a brain tumor?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, Cannon?

    > Well since rec.sport.basketball.college is in the newsgruppen line I
    > guess it has something to do with it.

    Non sequitur.

    > UseNet does confuzzle you doesn't it?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, Cannon?

    >>> rec.sport.basketball.college is only one of the groups in the
    >>> Newsgroups: line.

    >> That doesn't answer the question, Cannon; it only raises more questions.

    > Yea. It does. Why doesn't your head explode under the pressure of all
    > that high density stupidity it encases?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, Cannon?

    > Tholen...Mr. Originality.

    Non sequitur.

    >>> Someone obviously ****ed up with the randomization code.
    >>> This Tholenator is stuck in a loop on a few lines of code.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > I wonder how many times you written that sentence?

    What does your question have to do with college basketball, Cannon?

    > Thousands...Millions...

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Cannon?

    > hrmmm...

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Cannon?

    > Google sez 3,870 just on the current from: line you are using.

    What does that have to do with college basketball, Cannon?

    > I wonder what Google will say about your other parrot phrases.

    What does your wonder have to do with college basketball, Cannon?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2