The Ten Commandments of Usenet - OS2

This is a discussion on The Ten Commandments of Usenet - OS2 ; I. Thou shalt not address Tholen, nor attribute Tholen, with any name other than Tholen. To do so is an abomination unto Tholen. II. Thou shalt not cross-post. To do so is an abomination unto Tholen. III. Thou shalt not ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

  1. The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    I. Thou shalt not address Tholen, nor attribute Tholen, with any
    name other than Tholen. To do so is an abomination unto
    Tholen.

    II. Thou shalt not cross-post. To do so is an abomination unto
    Tholen.

    III. Thou shalt not suffer from reading comprehension problems
    nor possess classic erroneous presuppositions.

    IV. Thou shalt not mock nor make fun of Tholen. To do so is an
    abomination unto Tholen.

    V. Thou shalt not commit grammar errors nor misspell words in
    your Usenet posts.

    VI. Thou shalt not put anything into your Usenet signature other
    than the name given to you by your father and by your mother.
    Do not dishonor them by placing irrelevant quotes of Tholen
    into your Usenet signature.

    VII. Thou shalt not pollute Usenet with anything illogical. To do
    so is an abomination unto Tholen.

    VIII. Thou shalt honor Tholen in all thy Usenet posts and be careful
    to do nothing to incur his wrath, which leads to digestion.

    IX. Thou shalt answer all questions put to you by Tholen lest ye
    fall amongst those in the outer darkness of no response.

    X. Thou shalt not commit cowardice by posting to Usenet with an
    pseudonym. To do so is an abomination unto Tholen.

    --
    02D2D2

  2. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    Archie Leach's Sockpuppet writes:

    > I. Thou shalt not address Tholen, nor attribute Tholen, with any
    > name other than Tholen. To do so is an abomination unto
    > Tholen.
    >
    > II. Thou shalt not cross-post. To do so is an abomination unto
    > Tholen.
    >
    > III. Thou shalt not suffer from reading comprehension problems
    > nor possess classic erroneous presuppositions.
    >
    > IV. Thou shalt not mock nor make fun of Tholen. To do so is an
    > abomination unto Tholen.
    >
    > V. Thou shalt not commit grammar errors nor misspell words in
    > your Usenet posts.
    >
    > VI. Thou shalt not put anything into your Usenet signature other
    > than the name given to you by your father and by your mother.
    > Do not dishonor them by placing irrelevant quotes of Tholen
    > into your Usenet signature.
    >
    > VII. Thou shalt not pollute Usenet with anything illogical. To do
    > so is an abomination unto Tholen.
    >
    > VIII. Thou shalt honor Tholen in all thy Usenet posts and be careful
    > to do nothing to incur his wrath, which leads to digestion.
    >
    > IX. Thou shalt answer all questions put to you by Tholen lest ye
    > fall amongst those in the outer darkness of no response.
    >
    > X. Thou shalt not commit cowardice by posting to Usenet with an
    > pseudonym. To do so is an abomination unto Tholen.

    What do all your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims have to do with
    OS/2, Sockpuppet?

  3. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    On 27 Feb 2008 21:44:01 GMT
    tholen@antispam.ham wasted precious bandwith with:

    > Archie Leach's Sockpuppet writes:
    >
    > > I. Thou shalt not address Tholen, nor attribute Tholen, with
    > > any
    > > name other than Tholen. To do so is an abomination unto
    > > Tholen.
    > >
    > > II. Thou shalt not cross-post. To do so is an abomination
    > > unto
    > > Tholen.
    > >
    > > III. Thou shalt not suffer from reading comprehension problems
    > > nor possess classic erroneous presuppositions.
    > >
    > > IV. Thou shalt not mock nor make fun of Tholen. To do so is
    > > an
    > > abomination unto Tholen.
    > >
    > > V. Thou shalt not commit grammar errors nor misspell words in
    > > your Usenet posts.
    > >
    > > VI. Thou shalt not put anything into your Usenet signature
    > > other
    > > than the name given to you by your father and by your
    > > mother. Do not dishonor them by placing irrelevant quotes
    > > of Tholen into your Usenet signature.
    > >
    > > VII. Thou shalt not pollute Usenet with anything illogical. To
    > > do
    > > so is an abomination unto Tholen.
    > >
    > > VIII. Thou shalt honor Tholen in all thy Usenet posts and be
    > > careful
    > > to do nothing to incur his wrath, which leads to
    > > digestion.
    > >
    > > IX. Thou shalt answer all questions put to you by Tholen lest
    > > ye
    > > fall amongst those in the outer darkness of no response.
    > >
    > > X. Thou shalt not commit cowardice by posting to Usenet with
    > > an
    > > pseudonym. To do so is an abomination unto Tholen.

    > What do all your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims have to do
    > with OS/2, Sockpuppet?

    YOU GO, HUMAN STUMP!

    --
    www.wikileaks.be

  4. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    On 27 Feb 2008 21:44:01 GMT, tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >Archie Leach's Sockpuppet writes:
    >
    >> I. Thou shalt not address Tholen, nor attribute Tholen, with any
    >> name other than Tholen. To do so is an abomination unto
    >> Tholen.
    >>
    >> II. Thou shalt not cross-post. To do so is an abomination unto
    >> Tholen.
    >>
    >> III. Thou shalt not suffer from reading comprehension problems
    >> nor possess classic erroneous presuppositions.
    >>
    >> IV. Thou shalt not mock nor make fun of Tholen. To do so is an
    >> abomination unto Tholen.
    >>
    >> V. Thou shalt not commit grammar errors nor misspell words in
    >> your Usenet posts.
    >>
    >> VI. Thou shalt not put anything into your Usenet signature other
    >> than the name given to you by your father and by your mother.
    >> Do not dishonor them by placing irrelevant quotes of Tholen
    >> into your Usenet signature.
    >>
    >> VII. Thou shalt not pollute Usenet with anything illogical. To do
    >> so is an abomination unto Tholen.
    >>
    >> VIII. Thou shalt honor Tholen in all thy Usenet posts and be careful
    >> to do nothing to incur his wrath, which leads to digestion.
    >>
    >> IX. Thou shalt answer all questions put to you by Tholen lest ye
    >> fall amongst those in the outer darkness of no response.
    >>
    >> X. Thou shalt not commit cowardice by posting to Usenet with an
    >> pseudonym. To do so is an abomination unto Tholen.

    >What do all your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims have to do with
    >OS/2, Sockpuppet?

    Mithter Tholen, Thith thillineth hath to thtop!

    Jade

  5. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    Daedalus wrote:

    >On 27 Feb 2008 21:44:01 GMT, tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    >
    >>Archie Leach's Sockpuppet writes:
    >>
    >>> I. Thou shalt not address Tholen, nor attribute Tholen, with any
    >>> name other than Tholen. To do so is an abomination unto
    >>> Tholen.
    >>>
    >>> II. Thou shalt not cross-post. To do so is an abomination unto
    >>> Tholen.
    >>>
    >>> III. Thou shalt not suffer from reading comprehension problems
    >>> nor possess classic erroneous presuppositions.
    >>>
    >>> IV. Thou shalt not mock nor make fun of Tholen. To do so is an
    >>> abomination unto Tholen.
    >>>
    >>> V. Thou shalt not commit grammar errors nor misspell words in
    >>> your Usenet posts.
    >>>
    >>> VI. Thou shalt not put anything into your Usenet signature other
    >>> than the name given to you by your father and by your mother.
    >>> Do not dishonor them by placing irrelevant quotes of Tholen
    >>> into your Usenet signature.
    >>>
    >>> VII. Thou shalt not pollute Usenet with anything illogical. To do
    >>> so is an abomination unto Tholen.
    >>>
    >>> VIII. Thou shalt honor Tholen in all thy Usenet posts and be careful
    >>> to do nothing to incur his wrath, which leads to digestion.
    >>>
    >>> IX. Thou shalt answer all questions put to you by Tholen lest ye
    >>> fall amongst those in the outer darkness of no response.
    >>>
    >>> X. Thou shalt not commit cowardice by posting to Usenet with an
    >>> pseudonym. To do so is an abomination unto Tholen.

    >>What do all your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims have to do with
    >>OS/2, Sockpuppet?

    >Mithter Tholen, Thith thillineth hath to thtop!
    >
    >Jade

    Thop lithiping, Daedaluth, becauth it maketh it hard for me to figure
    out if your prethuppothitions are erroneouth or not.

  6. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    Archie Leach wrote:
    > Daedalus wrote:

    >>> What do all your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims have to do with
    >>> OS/2, Sockpuppet?

    >> Mithter Tholen, Thith thillineth hath to thtop!
    >>
    >> Jade

    > Thop lithiping, Daedaluth, becauth it maketh it hard for me to figure
    > out if your prethuppothitions are erroneouth or not.

    Ow. Stop it.

    --
    ~coyote

    Proud member of the Demon Raddled Horde!
    -
    Also an "abusive apostate atheist delusional heretical heterodox
    mentally-ill proud secular defamer and libeler."
    Go, me. ...and in my free time, I actually have a job!

  7. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:43:58 GMT, Archie Leach
    wrote:

    >Daedalus wrote:

    >>>What do all your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims have to do with
    >>>OS/2, Sockpuppet?

    >>Mithter Tholen, Thith thillineth hath to thtop!
    >>
    >>Jade

    >Thop lithiping, Daedaluth, becauth it maketh it hard for me to figure
    >out if your prethuppothitions are erroneouth or not.

    Clathic Unthubthtantiated claim, Mithter Leach.

    Jade

  8. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    Daedalus wrote:

    >On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:43:58 GMT, Archie Leach
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Daedalus wrote:

    >>>Mithter Tholen, Thith thillineth hath to thtop!
    >>>
    >>>Jade

    >>Thop lithiping, Daedaluth, becauth it maketh it hard for me to figure
    >>out if your prethuppothitions are erroneouth or not.

    >Clathic Unthubthtantiated claim, Mithter Leach.
    >
    >Jade

    What doeth your clathic erroneouth prethuppothition have to do with
    O-Eth 2, Daedaluth?

  9. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:16:24 -0600, Archie Leach
    wrote:

    >Daedalus wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:43:58 GMT, Archie Leach
    >> wrote:

    >>>Thop lithiping, Daedaluth, becauth it maketh it hard for me to figure
    >>>out if your prethuppothitions are erroneouth or not.

    >>Clathic Unthubthtantiated claim, Mithter Leach.
    >>
    >>Jade

    >What doeth your clathic erroneouth prethuppothition have to do with
    >O-Eth 2, Daedaluth?

    lol

    More unthubthatnthiated invective. No thuprithe there, Leach.

    Jade

  10. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    Archie Leach wrote:

    >Daedalus wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:43:58 GMT, Archie Leach
    >> wrote:

    >>>Thop lithiping, Daedaluth, becauth it maketh it hard for me to figure
    >>>out if your prethuppothitions are erroneouth or not.

    >>Clathic Unthubthtantiated claim, Mithter Leach.
    >>
    >>Jade

    >What doeth your clathic erroneouth prethuppothition have to do with
    >O-Eth 2, Daedaluth?

    Mithter Tholen wilth now litth ye.

    --
    02D2D2

  11. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    Archie Leach's Sockpuppet writes:

    > Archie Leach wrote:

    >> Daedalus wrote:

    >>> Clathic Unthubthtantiated claim, Mithter Leach.

    >> What doeth your clathic erroneouth prethuppothition have to do with
    >> O-Eth 2, Daedaluth?

    > Mithter Tholen wilth now litth ye.

    What does your reading comprehension problem have to do with OS/2,
    Sockpuppet?

  12. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    On 29 Feb 2008 04:48:06 GMT, tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >Archie Leach's Sockpuppet writes:
    >
    >> Archie Leach wrote:

    >>> What doeth your clathic erroneouth prethuppothition have to do with
    >>> O-Eth 2, Daedaluth?

    >> Mithter Tholen wilth now litth ye.

    >What does your reading comprehension problem have to do with OS/2,
    >Sockpuppet?

    What wath that thuppothed to mean mithter Tholen?

    Jade

  13. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    Daedalus wrote:

    >On 29 Feb 2008 04:48:06 GMT, tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    >
    >>Archie Leach's Sockpuppet writes:

    >>> Mithter Tholen wilth now litth ye.

    >>What does your reading comprehension problem have to do with OS/2,
    >>Sockpuppet?

    >What wath that thuppothed to mean mithter Tholen?
    >
    >Jade

    Mithter Tholen is no fun at all. He probably giveth out dental floth
    to trick or treaterth on Halloween.

  14. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    Archie Leach wrote:

    >Daedalus wrote:

    >>>What does your reading comprehension problem have to do with OS/2,
    >>>Sockpuppet?

    >>What wath that thuppothed to mean mithter Tholen?
    >>
    >>Jade

    >Mithter Tholen is no fun at all. He probably giveth out dental floth
    >to trick or treaterth on Halloween.

    And then accuthe the cthilren of thuffring from readingth
    comprehenthionth problemth.

    --
    02D2D2

  15. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    In alt.usenet.kooks on Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:52:08 -0700, Archie Leach's
    Sockpuppet wrote:

    > Archie Leach wrote:
    >
    >>Daedalus wrote:

    >>>What wath that thuppothed to mean mithter Tholen?
    >>>
    >>>Jade

    >>Mithter Tholen is no fun at all. He probably giveth out dental floth
    >>to trick or treaterth on Halloween.

    > And then accuthe the cthilren of thuffring from readingth
    > comprehenthionth problemth.

    Claththic erroneouth lithping, ath ekthpected from an antagonitht who
    lackth a rathional argument, Thockpuppet.

    --
    PJR :-)

  16. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    Peter J Ross wrote:

    >In alt.usenet.kooks on Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:52:08 -0700, Archie Leach's
    >Sockpuppet wrote:
    >
    >> Archie Leach wrote:

    >>>Mithter Tholen is no fun at all. He probably giveth out dental floth
    >>>to trick or treaterth on Halloween.

    >> And then accuthe the cthilren of thuffring from readingth
    >> comprehenthionth problemth.

    >Claththic erroneouth lithping, ath ekthpected from an antagonitht who
    >lackth a rathional argument, Thockpuppet.

    Who ith "Thockpuppet", Roth? There ith no one uthing that aliath
    here.

  17. Re: The Ten Commandmentth of Uthenet

    In alt.usenet.kooks on Sat, 01 Mar 2008 04:18:15 GMT, Archie Leach
    wrote:

    > Peter J Ross wrote:
    >
    >>In alt.usenet.kooks on Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:52:08 -0700, Archie Leach's
    >>Sockpuppet wrote:

    >>> And then accuthe the cthilren of thuffring from readingth
    >>> comprehenthionth problemth.

    >>Claththic erroneouth lithping, ath ekthpected from an antagonitht who
    >>lackth a rathional argument, Thockpuppet.

    > Who ith "Thockpuppet", Roth? There ith no one uthing that aliath
    > here.

    What doeth your claththic invective have to do with any of the
    newthgroupth to whitth you croththpoathted it, Leatth?

    --
    PJR :-)

  18. Re: The Ten Commandmentth of Uthenet

    Peter J Ross wrote:

    >In alt.usenet.kooks on Sat, 01 Mar 2008 04:18:15 GMT, Archie Leach
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Peter J Ross wrote:

    >any

    >unto

    >other

    >mother.

    >do

    >careful

    >ye

    >an

    >with

    >>>Claththic erroneouth lithping, ath ekthpected from an antagonitht who
    >>>lackth a rathional argument, Thockpuppet.

    >> Who ith "Thockpuppet", Roth? There ith no one uthing that aliath
    >> here.

    >What doeth your claththic invective have to do with any of the
    >newthgroupth to whitth you croththpoathted it, Leatth?

    Where ith the allegeth invecthive, Rothth?

    --
    02D2D2

  19. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    Archie Leach wrote:

    >Peter J Ross wrote:
    >
    >>In alt.usenet.kooks on Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:52:08 -0700, Archie Leach's
    >>Sockpuppet wrote:

    >any

    >mother.

    >do

    >careful

    >>> And then accuthe the cthilren of thuffring from readingth
    >>> comprehenthionth problemth.

    >>Claththic erroneouth lithping, ath ekthpected from an antagonitht who
    >>lackth a rathional argument, Thockpuppet.

    >Who ith "Thockpuppet", Roth? There ith no one uthing that aliath
    >here.

    Claththic unthupthantiated and erroneuth prethpothithion, Me.

    --
    02D2D2

  20. Re: The Ten Commandments of Usenet

    No thurprithe there, Leach thock!