Re: What if? (on man made eclipses) - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: What if? (on man made eclipses) - OS2 ; ah wrote: >Art Deco wrote: >> ah wrote: >>>Art Deco wrote: >>>> Mark Earnest wrote: >>>>>"Art Deco" wrote in message >>>>>news:170220081644125573%erfc@caballista.org... >>>>>> Mark Earnest wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>>>"Zyp" wrote in message >>>>>>>news:x5OdnSBq9qoaLSXanZ2dnUVZ_jSdnZ2d@championbroa dband.com... >>>>>>>> Mark Earnest wrote: >>>>>>>>> "G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 77

  1. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Where is the solar duvet stored?

    >> Just up from the poop deck.

    >Astro-filth!

    Aye!

  2. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Just up from the poop deck.

    >>Astro-filth!

    > Aye!

    Bee!
    --
    ah

  3. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Astro-filth!

    >> Aye!

    >Bee!

    Si!

  4. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > ah wrote:
    > >Art Deco wrote:

    message

    to us? I'm

    able to

    system.

    and

    > >> Aye!

    > >Bee!

    > Si!

    Faggot Deco!

  5. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Aye!

    >>Bee!

    > Si!

    Di!
    --
    ah

  6. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >I'm

    >>>Bee!

    >> Si!

    >Di!

    Ie!

  7. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>I'm

    >>> Si!

    >>Di!

    > Ie!

    Opera!
    --
    ah

  8. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>I'm

    >>>Di!

    >> Ie!

    >Opera!

    Italian?

  9. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Ie!

    >>Opera!

    > Italian?

    Finnish.
    --
    ah

  10. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >us?

    >system.

    >>>Opera!

    >> Italian?

    >Finnish.

    With Vikings?

  11. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>us?

    >>system.

    >>> Italian?

    >>Finnish.

    > With Vikings?

    Sure. I'll even thrown in a skiff, or two. Gratis.
    --
    ah

  12. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >message
    >>>us?

    >>>system.

    >and

    >>>Finnish.

    >> With Vikings?

    >Sure. I'll even thrown in a skiff, or two. Gratis.

    Only with the moøse.

  13. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>message

    >>and

    >>> With Vikings?

    >>Sure. I'll even thrown in a skiff, or two. Gratis.

    > Only with the moøse.

    Consider it døne.
    --
    ah

  14. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>message

    >able

    >>>and

    >>>Sure. I'll even thrown in a skiff, or two. Gratis.

    >> Only with the moøse.

    >Consider it døne.

    Nøisy beasts.

  15. I taught Art Deco how to use UTF-8, Nice‼❣

    I taught you how to use UTF-8, Nice‼❣
    Here's a screenshot of me using my hand-rolled newsreader to select
    a Unicode glyph: “ www.Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/Musical.PNG ”.

  16. Re: I taught Art Deco how to use UTF-8, Nice‼❣

    Jeff?Relf wrote:

    >I taught you how to use UTF-8, ??????
    >Here's a screenshot of me using my hand-rolled newsreader to select
    >a Unicode glyph: ³ www.Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/Musical.PNG ².

    Jeff<¦…´®Ý¥¨–ø¼åߏŸ©™š¬‡‰çˆ†—µ>Relf is *smard*.

    BTW, thanks for starting another thread in my honor, JeffRelf.

  17. Re: What if? (on man made eclipses)

    Lots of mëåt, though.
    --
    ah

  18. Re: I taught Art Deco how to use UTF-8, Nice‼❣

    Jeff▲Relf wrote:
    > I taught you how to use UTF-8, Nice‼❣
    > Here's a screenshot of me using my hand-rolled newsreader to select
    > a Unicode glyph: “ www.Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/Musical.PNG ”.

    *ooh* *ooh* Teach me ₂
    --
    ┌──┐
    │ah│

  19. ∫e⁽⁷⁻ⁿ⁾dn ?

    You have to solve this equation first:
    ┏━━━━━━━━┓
    ┃⌘ ∫e⁽⁷⁻ⁿ⁾dn ⏎┃
    ┗━━━━━━━━┛

    By the way, Art Deco posted plain ol' “ ISO-8859-1 ”, not UTF-8.

  20. My userContent.CSS for FireFox 2.0

    Re: ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┃⌘ ∫e⁽⁷⁻ⁿ⁾dn ⏎┃
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

    With my userContent.CSS for FireFox 2.0, it looks like this:
    “ www.Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/UTF-8_OnGoogle.PNG ”.

    F.Y.I., my userContent.CSS ( CSS 3 ) looks kind of like this:

    Html, Html * {
    font-family: Consolas !important; font-size: 24px !important; line-height: 100% !important;
    color: rgb( 166, 133, 99 ) !important;

    background: transparent !important;
    position: static !important; display: inline !important; z-index: 1 !important;

    float: none !important; vertical-align: baseline !important;
    visibility: visible !important; min-width: .5em !important; min-height: 1em !important;
    clear: none !important; white-space: normal !important; direction: ltr !important;

    margin-left: 0 !important; margin-right: 0 !important;
    margin-top: 0 !important; margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    padding-top: 0 !important; padding-bottom: 0 !important;

    outline: 0 none !important; -moz-outline: 0 none !important;
    border-style: none !important; text-align: left !important;
    text-decoration: none !important; text-transform: none !important; }

    [align]::before, li::before, td::before, span::before, fieldset::before
    , input:not( [ type ] )::before , iframe::before
    , button[id]:not( :link )::before { content: "¸" ; color: rgb( 0, 111, 222 ); }

    P::before { content: "\A" ; line-height: 200% !important; display: block ; white-space: pre ; }
    /* span[id]:not( :link )::before, input[ type = text ]::before , */

    title::after, #inbdy::before, label::before {
    content: " \A" ; display: block ; white-space: pre ; }

    /** /
    @-moz-document domain(cotse.net) {

    br { display: inline !important; } }

    @-moz-document domain(damninteresting.com) {
    div[ class = commentBottom ], div[ class = commentBottom ] * {
    position: relative !important; display: block !important; z-index: 0 !important;
    background: black !important; } } /**/

    /* , [ style *= hidden ], noscript, scrollbarbutton:not( [ sbattr = scrollbar-down-bottom ] ) */
    div[ id = ticker_div ], td[ onmouseover ], embed, style, script {
    display: none !important; }

    html , iframe, textarea div { display: block !important; overflow: auto !important; }

    textarea { width: 96% !important; max-height: 9em !important; }

    input div , textarea:not( [ readonly ] ) div , pre , pre * {
    display: block !important; white-space: pre !important; }

    input[type]:not( [ type = text ] ):not( [ type = button ] ) {
    display: inline !important; }

    input[type]:not( [ type = text ] ), select, option { width: auto !important;
    height: 1.1em !important; line-height: 1.1em !important; }

    scrollbar , scrollbar * , option { background: black !important;
    white-space: nowrap !important; display: block !important; }

    scrollbar , scrollbar * { min-height: .5em !important; }

    select[ size ] { height: auto !important; }

    scrollbarbutton[ sbattr="scrollbar-down-bottom"] { background: rgb( 123, 0, 155 ) !important;
    -moz-appearance: none !important; }

    thumb[ orient=vertical ] { min-height: 2em !important; }
    thumb[ orient=horizontal ] { min-width: 2em !important; }

    thumb { -moz-appearance: none !important; /* background: rgb( 0, 133, 0 ) !important; */
    background: rgb( 123, 0, 155 ) !important; }

    input:not( [ readonly ] ) div, textarea:not( [ readonly ] ) div {
    background: rgb( 77, 88, 99 ) !important; }

    input[ readonly ] div, textarea[ readonly ] div {
    background: rgb( 88, 88, 88 ) !important; }

    span[class], input div, pre { color: rgb( 166, 133, 99 ) !important; }
    i, b, em { color: rgb( 177, 155, 133 ) !important; }
    h1, h2, h3 { color: rgb( 155, 177, 133 ) !important; }
    select { color: rgb( 155, 0, 177 ) !important; }
    marquee { -moz-binding: none !important; }

    ::-moz-selection, span.diffchange
    , span.diff-deletedline, span.diff-addedline {
    color: rgb( 0, 222, 222 ) !important;
    background: rgb( 99, 99, 99 ) !important; }

    html img { background: rgb( 111, 111, 111 ) !important; }

    html :link, html :link *, [ onclick ] { color: rgb( 155, 155, 155 ) !important; }

    button[id]:not( :link ) , span[id]:not( :link )
    , input[ type ]:not( [ type = text ] ):not( :link ) {
    color: rgb( 222, 111, 122 ) !important; }

    button[id]:not( :link ):hover , span[id]:not( :link ):hover
    , input[ type = button ]:not( :link ):hover
    , html :link:hover, html :link:hover *
    , html :visited:hover, html :visited:hover *
    , input[ type = submit ]:hover, [ onclick ]:hover {
    color: rgb( 155, 222, 111 ) !important; }

    html :visited, html :visited *, [ onclick ]:visited { color: rgb( 177, 177, 0 ) !important; }

    @-moz-document domain(imtranslator.net) {

    iframe[ src *= banner ], iframe[ src *= logger ]
    , input[ value *= Download ] {
    display: none !important; } }

    @-moz-document domain(paralink.com) {

    iframe.table, iframe[ id = frss ], iframe[ allowtransparency ]
    , table[ id = "table5" ], td[ colspan = "2" ] > div {
    display: none !important; } }

    /**/
    @-moz-document domain(yahoo.com) {

    iframe , img[ src *= ".gif" ] {
    display: none !important; } }
    /**/
    @-moz-document url-prefix(http://news.yahoo.com/comics/)
    , url-prefix(http://news.yahoo.com/edcartoons/)
    , url-prefix(http://news.yahoo.com/photos/) {

    img[ src *= ".gif" ] {
    display: inline !important; } }
    /**/
    @-moz-document domain(google.com) {
    /**/
    a.q::before , a.q::after { content: " " !important; }

    #inbdy * {
    display: inline !important; white-space: nowrap !important; }

    a[ href *= browse_ ]:not( [ href *= "=/" ]):not(
    [ href *= "=%2F" ]):not([ href *= "=http:" ])::after
    , a[ href *= browse_ ]:not( [ href *= "=/" ]):not(
    [ href *= "=%2F" ]):not([ href *= "=http:" ])::before
    , a[ href *= "&start=0&scoring=d&" ]::before, span.fontsize5
    , td[ valign = middle][ width = "100%"] b { content: "\A" !important;
    display: block !important; white-space: pre !important; }

    a[ href *= "&start=0&scoring=d&" ] {
    color: rgb( 155, 222, 111 ) !important; }

    div.lsh tr::before, div[ class = g ] * tr::before {
    content: "" !important; }

    [ style = "padding-left: 20px; text-indent: -16px;" ] b :not( :visited )
    , div[ class = g ] h2 :not( :visited ), span.fontsize5 :not( :visited )
    , td[ valign = middle][ width = "100%"] b :not( :visited )
    , a[ href *= browse_ ]:not( [ href *= "=/" ] ):not(
    [ href *= "=%2F" ] ):not( [ href *= "=http:" ] ):not(
    :hover ):not( :visited )
    , a[ href *= browse_ ]:not( [ href *= "=/" ] ):not(
    [ href *= "=%2F" ] ):not( [ href *= "=http:" ] ):not(
    :hover ):not( :visited ) * {
    color: rgb( 155, 0, 177 ) !important; }

    a[ href *= browse_ ]:not( [ href *= "=/" ] ):not(
    [ href *= "=%2F" ] ):not( [ href *= "=http:" ] ):visited {
    color: rgb( 177, 177, 0 ) !important; }

    /* table:not( [ class = tlsh ] ) + table.lsh */

    input[ name = as_eq ], input[ name = as_oq ], input[ name = as_epq ]
    , input[ name = as_nlo ] , input[ name = as_nhi ] {
    width: 1em !important; display: inline !important; }
    input[ name = as_ugroup ] {
    width: 22em !important; display: inline !important; }
    input[ name = as_usubject ] {
    width: 26em !important; display: inline !important; }
    input[ name = as_uauthors ] {
    width: 18em !important; display: inline !important; }

    /* Help & Sign-in , a[ href *= support ] */
    a[ href *= signin ] , a[ href *= Login ]
    /* Kill all but the " Hide message list " */
    , a[ href *= "?tvc=" ]:not( [ href *= browse_thread ] )
    , p[ class=e ], br[ clear=all ] + table
    /* , html [ align=right ] , html [ style *= border ], html [ style *= right ] */
    , html [ style *= "scroll 0%" ]
    , html [ class *= right ]
    , div.secttlbaroptpane * td:not( [ width = "70%" ] )
    , [ class = hide ] , [ class = sec ]
    , a:not( [ href ] ), a[ href *= "fwc=2" ]

    , iframe , #myg_popup , table[ class = "h msg_meta" ], #upw
    , div.cpb2
    /* Kill Groups Ads class="clear" */
    , table[ class *= clear ]
    /* Kill Suggested Groups */
    , table[ class *= clear ] + table

    , [ id *= Storage ], table[ id = rn ], div.lnavim , div[ id *= ratings ]
    , a[ href *= "/alerts?" ] , a.nu , a[ id = logo ] , h2[ class = "sl f" ]
    , a[ href *= Logout ] , a[ href = "/" ], a[ href *= signout ]

    , span.noscripthide , span[ class = "fontsize3 gl"]
    , div[ class = "nl lnavim" ], label[ for *= safe ]
    , .lsh * form, table.lsh td:not( [ align = right ] )
    , td[ width = "1%" ] + td[ align = right ]

    , img[ src *= ".gif" ]:not( [ src *= "?q=" ] )
    , a[ href *= "/options" ][ onclick ]
    , a[ href *= "&sa=F" ] , a[ href *= "/imghp?hl" ] {
    display: none !important; } /**/ } /**/

    @-moz-document url-prefix(http://groups.google.com/group/) {
    #bottom_marker { display: none !important; } }

    /**/
    @-moz-document domain(answers.com) {
    /* , #headerSection */

    iframe , .nistar , .pageTools, #new_right, #greenGameBox, #showIconsOnTitle, #footer {
    display: none !important; } /**/ } /**/

    /**/
    @-moz-document domain(reference.com) {
    /* span[ class = "line" ] ~ table[ width ] */
    table[ width ], span[ class = "bottomline" ] ~ *
    , img[ src *= ".gif" ]:not( [ src *= "butt" ] )
    , div[ id *= "ad" ]:not( [ id *= "ead" ] )
    , div[ class *= "ad" ] , [ style *= "align" ]
    , span[ style ]:not( [ style *= "bold" ] ):not( [ style *= "italic" ] )
    , span[ class = "src" ]
    , iframe , ul , #home , #footer , [ align = center ]
    , [ id *= google ] {
    display: none !important; } /**/ } /**/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast