Scitech - OS2

This is a discussion on Scitech - OS2 ; What's the story on Scitech? I see they're trying to sell off the company. Last year I downloaded a personal (free) SNAP driver. The personal drivers now say they have a "six-month" lifespan, although that one lasted a year. I ...

  1. Scitech

    What's the story on Scitech? I see they're trying to sell off the
    company. Last year I downloaded a personal (free) SNAP driver. The
    personal drivers now say they have a "six-month" lifespan, although that
    one lasted a year. I just downloaded a new version. I haven't been
    able to contact Scitech about actually buying something that won't expire.

    Does anyone know anything? What are other users planning to do?

  2. Re: Scitech

    Hi Peter

    Peter Flass wrote:
    > What's the story on Scitech? I see they're trying to sell off the
    > company. Last year I downloaded a personal (free) SNAP driver. The
    > personal drivers now say they have a "six-month" lifespan, although that
    > one lasted a year. I just downloaded a new version. I haven't been
    > able to contact Scitech about actually buying something that won't expire.
    >
    > Does anyone know anything? What are other users planning to do?

    Someone posted somewhere about being given a Registration for free - I
    think it included the code. Might be worth a "Google" for...

    I guess Panorama is aiming to become the video driver for eCS customers
    http://en.ecomstation.ru/projects/panorama/

    Regards

    Pete

+ Reply to Thread