DB2 tutorial - OS2

This is a discussion on DB2 tutorial - OS2 ; Try this out http://db2examples.googlepages.com...

  1. DB2 tutorial

  2. Re: DB2 tutorial

    db2examples@gmail.com wrote:
    > Try this out
    > http://db2examples.googlepages.com

    Thanks for posting. That's a very nice tutorial, covering the basics and
    some more advanced stuff. I remember a long time ago an Italian user who
    hangs out in here from time to time ( Max ) said that DB2 is a golden egg
    goose and he was definitely right on the spot.

    Riccardo

  3. Re: DB2 tutorial

    On Jan 9, 2:44*am, "Riccardo Rubini" wrote:
    > db2examp...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Try this out
    > >http://db2examples.googlepages.com

    > Thanks for posting. That's a very nice tutorial, covering the basics and
    > some more advanced stuff. I remember a long time ago an Italian user who
    > hangs out in here from time to time ( Max ) said that DB2 is a golden egg
    > goose and he was definitely right on the spot.
    >
    > Riccardo

    Thanks a lot

+ Reply to Thread