OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All - OS2

This is a discussion on OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All - OS2 ; Hey bully boy I see you don't have the balls to step up the plate. So once again for the dumbass ecs shill: "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you are with a verified ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 34 of 34

  1. Re: OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All

    Hey bully boy I see you don't have the balls to step up the plate. So once
    again for the dumbass ecs shill:

    "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you are
    with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure agreement to
    sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against you, should you fail to
    honor it. You game junior?"

    Its all pretty simple there dumbie shill. All you have to is agree shut
    up after you get or your proof, or pay big if you fail. How come you
    running like a coward from it?

    In <477f7a14$0$36443$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it>, on 01/05/2008
    at 01:37 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >gao8dnnk@nospam.net wrote:
    >> I said you would be a whining, sniveling coward. Dumbasses like you
    >> always are.

    >You are the only coward of this newsgroup. Your identity isn't worth
    >150.000$, it's probably not even worth **** under a bum's shoe. So simply
    > give away your identity and quit being the anonymous prank caller with
    >zero credibility and NO BALLS.

    >Can you address this simple question: who are you? If you can't, your
    >credibility equals none, whatever you say is **** and you stay a vile
    >"hit-and-run" coward forever.

  2. Re: OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All

    Cut the excuses short and tell us who you are. Either that or stay the
    coward, hit-and-run prankster with no credibility and zero balls that you
    are.

    bvgiandw@nospam.net wrote:
    > Hey bully boy I see you don't have the balls to step up the plate. So
    > once again for the dumbass ecs shill:
    >
    > "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you are
    > with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure agreement
    > to sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against you, should you
    > fail to honor it. You game junior?"
    >
    > Its all pretty simple there dumbie shill. All you have to is agree
    > shut up after you get or your proof, or pay big if you fail. How
    > come you running like a coward from it?
    >

    > In <477f7a14$0$36443$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it>, on 01/05/2008
    > at 01:37 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:
    >

    >> gao8dnnk@nospam.net wrote:
    >>> I said you would be a whining, sniveling coward. Dumbasses like you
    >>> always are.

    >> You are the only coward of this newsgroup. Your identity isn't worth
    >> 150.000$, it's probably not even worth **** under a bum's shoe. So
    >> simply give away your identity and quit being the anonymous prank
    >> caller with zero credibility and NO BALLS.

    >> Can you address this simple question: who are you? If you can't, your
    >> credibility equals none, whatever you say is **** and you stay a vile
    >> "hit-and-run" coward forever.

  3. Re: OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All

    Hey bully boy I see you don't have the balls to step up the plate. So once
    again for the dumbass ecs shill:

    "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you are
    with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure agreement to
    sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against you, should you fail to
    honor it. You game junior?"

    Its all pretty simple there dumbie shill. All you have to is agree shut
    up after you get or your proof, or pay big if you fail. How come you
    running like a coward from it?

    You know who I am dumbass. You just can't control your trolling here.
    And make it necessary for me to correct you lies.

    In <477f7d5c$0$36448$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it>, on 01/05/2008
    at 01:51 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >Cut the excuses short and tell us who you are. Either that or stay the
    >coward, hit-and-run prankster with no credibility and zero balls that you
    > are.

    >bvgiandw@nospam.net wrote:
    >> Hey bully boy I see you don't have the balls to step up the plate. So
    >> once again for the dumbass ecs shill:
    >>
    >> "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you are
    >> with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure agreement
    >> to sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against you, should you
    >> fail to honor it. You game junior?"
    >>
    >> Its all pretty simple there dumbie shill. All you have to is agree
    >> shut up after you get or your proof, or pay big if you fail. How
    >> come you running like a coward from it?
    >>

    >> In <477f7a14$0$36443$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it>, on 01/05/2008
    >> at 01:37 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >>> You are the only coward of this newsgroup. Your identity isn't worth
    >>> 150.000$, it's probably not even worth **** under a bum's shoe. So
    >>> simply give away your identity and quit being the anonymous prank
    >>> caller with zero credibility and NO BALLS.

    >>> Can you address this simple question: who are you? If you can't, your
    >>> credibility equals none, whatever you say is **** and you stay a vile
    >>> "hit-and-run" coward forever.

  4. Re: OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All

    Cut the excuses short and tell us who you are, along with verifiable proof.
    Either that or stay the coward, hit-and-run 10-years-boy prankster with no
    credibility and zero balls.

    bvgiandw@nospam.net wrote:
    > Hey bully boy I see you don't have the balls to step up the plate. So
    > once again for the dumbass ecs shill:
    >
    > "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you are
    > with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure agreement
    > to sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against you, should you
    > fail to honor it. You game junior?"
    >
    > Its all pretty simple there dumbie shill. All you have to is agree
    > shut up after you get or your proof, or pay big if you fail. How
    > come you running like a coward from it?
    >
    > You know who I am dumbass. You just can't control your trolling
    > here. And make it necessary for me to correct you lies.
    >

    > In <477f7d5c$0$36448$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it>, on 01/05/2008
    > at 01:51 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:
    >

    >> Cut the excuses short and tell us who you are. Either that or stay
    >> the coward, hit-and-run prankster with no credibility and zero balls
    >> that you are.

    >> bvgiandw@nospam.net wrote:
    >>> Hey bully boy I see you don't have the balls to step up the plate.
    >>> So once again for the dumbass ecs shill:
    >>>
    >>> "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you
    >>> are with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure
    >>> agreement to sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against
    >>> you, should you fail to honor it. You game junior?"
    >>>
    >>> Its all pretty simple there dumbie shill. All you have to is agree
    >>> shut up after you get or your proof, or pay big if you fail. How
    >>> come you running like a coward from it?

  5. Re: OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All

    "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you are
    with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure agreement to
    sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against you, should you fail to
    honor it. You game junior?"

    Its all pretty simple there dumbie shill. All you have to is agree shut
    up after you get or your proof, or pay big if you fail. How come you
    running like a coward from it?

    You know who I am dumbass. You just can't control your trolling here.
    And make it necessary for me to correct you lies.

    PS: How do you feel now that Verizon told you to stick it!

    In <477f7d5c$0$36448$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it>, on 01/05/2008
    at 01:51 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >Cut the excuses short and tell us who you are. Either that or stay the
    >coward, hit-and-run prankster with no credibility and zero balls that you
    > are.

    >bvgiandw@nospam.net wrote:
    >> Hey bully boy I see you don't have the balls to step up the plate. So
    >> once again for the dumbass ecs shill:
    >>
    >> "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you are
    >> with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure agreement
    >> to sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against you, should you
    >> fail to honor it. You game junior?"
    >>
    >> Its all pretty simple there dumbie shill. All you have to is agree
    >> shut up after you get or your proof, or pay big if you fail. How
    >> come you running like a coward from it?
    >>

    >> In <477f7a14$0$36443$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it>, on 01/05/2008
    >> at 01:37 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >>> You are the only coward of this newsgroup. Your identity isn't worth
    >>> 150.000$, it's probably not even worth **** under a bum's shoe. So
    >>> simply give away your identity and quit being the anonymous prank
    >>> caller with zero credibility and NO BALLS.

    >>> Can you address this simple question: who are you? If you can't, your
    >>> credibility equals none, whatever you say is **** and you stay a vile
    >>> "hit-and-run" coward forever.

  6. Re: OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All

    bvgiandw@nospam.net wrote:
    > "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you are
    > with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure agreement
    > to sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against you, should you
    > fail to honor it. You game junior?"
    >
    > Its all pretty simple there dumbie shill. All you have to is agree
    > shut up after you get or your proof, or pay big if you fail. How
    > come you running like a coward from it?
    >
    > You know who I am dumbass. You just can't control your trolling
    > here. And make it necessary for me to correct you lies.
    >
    > PS: How do you feel now that Verizon told you to stick it!
    >

    > In <477f7d5c$0$36448$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it>, on 01/05/2008
    > at 01:51 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:
    >

    >> Cut the excuses short and tell us who you are. Either that or stay
    >> the coward, hit-and-run prankster with no credibility and zero balls
    >> that you are.

    >> bvgiandw@nospam.net wrote:
    >>> Hey bully boy I see you don't have the balls to step up the plate.
    >>> So once again for the dumbass ecs shill:
    >>>
    >>> "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you
    >>> are with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure
    >>> agreement to sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against
    >>> you, should you fail to honor it. You game junior?"
    >>>
    >>> Its all pretty simple there dumbie shill. All you have to is agree
    >>> shut up after you get or your proof, or pay big if you fail. How
    >>> come you running like a coward from it?

  7. Re: OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All

    Stop lying asshole rubini. If you want my data here's the deal:

    In <477f90fb$0$36450$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it>, on 01/05/2008
    at 03:15 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >Cut the excuses short and tell us who you are, along with verifiable
    >proof. Either that or stay the coward, hit-and-run 10-years-boy prankster
    >with no credibility and zero balls.

    >bvgiandw@nospam.net wrote:
    >> "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you are
    >> with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure agreement
    >> to sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against you, should you
    >> fail to honor it. You game junior?"
    >>
    >> Its all pretty simple there dumbie shill. All you have to is agree
    >> shut up after you get or your proof, or pay big if you fail. How
    >> come you running like a coward from it?
    >>
    >> You know who I am dumbass. You just can't control your trolling
    >> here. And make it necessary for me to correct you lies.
    >>
    >> PS: How do you feel now that Verizon told you to stick it!
    >>

    >> In <477f7d5c$0$36448$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it>, on 01/05/2008
    >> at 01:51 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:
    >>

    >>> Cut the excuses short and tell us who you are. Either that or stay
    >>> the coward, hit-and-run prankster with no credibility and zero balls
    >>> that you are.

  8. Re: OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All

    Cut the excuses short and tell us who you are, along with verifiable proof.
    Either that or stay the coward, hit-and-run 10-years-boy anonymous prankster
    with no credibility and zero balls.

    P.S. Stalkers don't get laid. No wonder you're still a virgin.

    bvgiandw@nospam.net wrote:
    > Stop lying asshole rubini. If you want my data here's the deal:
    >

    >>> "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you
    >>> are with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure
    >>> agreement to sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against
    >>> you, should you fail to honor it. You game junior?"
    >>>
    >>> Its all pretty simple there dumbie shill. All you have to is agree
    >>> shut up after you get or your proof, or pay big if you fail. How
    >>> come you running like a coward from it?
    >>>
    >>> You know who I am dumbass. You just can't control your trolling
    >>> here. And make it necessary for me to correct you lies.
    >>>

    > In <477f90fb$0$36450$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it>, on 01/05/2008
    > at 03:15 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:
    >

    >> Cut the excuses short and tell us who you are, along with verifiable
    >> proof. Either that or stay the coward, hit-and-run 10-years-boy
    >> prankster with no credibility and zero balls.

    >> bvgiandw@nospam.net wrote:
    >>> "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you
    >>> are with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure
    >>> agreement to sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against
    >>> you, should you fail to honor it. You game junior?"
    >>>
    >>> Its all pretty simple there dumbie shill. All you have to is agree
    >>> shut up after you get or your proof, or pay big if you fail. How
    >>> come you running like a coward from it?
    >>>
    >>> You know who I am dumbass. You just can't control your trolling
    >>> here. And make it necessary for me to correct you lies.
    >>>
    >>> PS: How do you feel now that Verizon told you to stick it!

  9. Re: OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All

    You're a phony son. Run along now, you have proven to the world that you
    are the loser here.

    "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you are
    with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure agreement to
    sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against you, should you fail to
    honor it. You game junior?"

    ....You ran little fella. You sure you're not bowen let out of
    confinement?

    In <477f9e3f$0$36443$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it>, on 01/05/2008
    at 04:11 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >Cut the excuses short and tell us who you are, along with verifiable
    >proof. Either that or stay the coward, hit-and-run 10-years-boy
    >anonymous prankster with no credibility and zero balls.

    >P.S. Stalkers don't get laid. No wonder you're still a virgin.

    >bvgiandw@nospam.net wrote:
    >> Stop lying asshole rubini. If you want my data here's the deal:

    >> In <477f90fb$0$36450$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it>, on 01/05/2008
    >> at 03:15 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:
    >>

    >>> Cut the excuses short and tell us who you are, along with verifiable
    >>> proof. Either that or stay the coward, hit-and-run 10-years-boy
    >>> prankster with no credibility and zero balls.

  10. Re: OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All

    Peter Puffer,

    Cut the excuses short and tell us who you are, along with verifiable proof.
    Either that or stay the coward, hit-and-run 10-years-boy prankster with no
    credibility and zero balls. Unless you give proof, you're nothing but a
    yellow-bellied ****sucker.

    P.S. You would made a good ****roach if you had half the intelligence.

    bvgiandw@nospam.net wrote:
    > You're a phony son. Run along now, you have proven to the world that
    > you are the loser here.
    >
    > "You want proof junior? Lets test you. Send me proof of who you are
    > with a verified address, and I'll send you a non-disclosure agreement
    > to sign, with an automatic $150,000 judgement against you, should you
    > fail to honor it. You game junior?"
    >
    > ...You ran little fella. You sure you're not bowen let out of
    > confinement?
    >

    > In <477f9e3f$0$36443$4fafbaef@reader5.news.tin.it>, on 01/05/2008
    > at 04:11 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:
    >

    >> Cut the excuses short and tell us who you are, along with verifiable
    >> proof. Either that or stay the coward, hit-and-run 10-years-boy
    >> anonymous prankster with no credibility and zero balls.

    >> P.S. Stalkers don't get laid. No wonder you're still a virgin.

    >> bvgiandw@nospam.net wrote:
    >>> Stop lying asshole rubini. If you want my data here's the deal:

  11. Re: OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All

    On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 23:18:33 UTC, "dinkmeister" wrote:

    > The only sad thing here is the fact that you take time out of your day
    > to be a usenet troll.

    Hi Dink!

    I hope you use your spare time improving Web/2 and Z! instead of wasting
    it after that poor and little man....
    Bye and happy new year to you too

    Massimo
    - eCS Irc Network irc.ecomstation.it chans: #eCS #eCSita
    - eComStation FREE demo CD download http://www.ecomstation.com/democd/

  12. Re: OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All

    In article <83e03384-72a1-446e-840c-19fe8429700a@x69g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,
    "S.SubZero" wrote:

    >Where I work is not important.

    Actually, when posting on topics related to your work it's a good idea to
    use your real name, say where you work and include a "standard disclaimer"
    that you are speaking for yourself, not for your company. Assuming, of
    course, that you are in fact here for personal reasons and not business
    reasons.

    >I'm still a user. I still go home and
    >use an OS. Heck, I go home and I have an option to use all kinds of
    >OSs, most of them not Windows. But Windows is what I end up in,
    >because it is the OS that gives me the best flexibility with my
    >activities as well as external things like web browsing. The web has
    >moved considerably beyond what OS/2 is capable of.

    Indeed, the Web (Internet in general) has moved on. We now have trojans and
    rootkits and viruses, all targeted at Windows. I have an XP machine for my
    children to use, because they like flash-happy games sites. I keep it
    updated and I use AV, spyware and adware scanners. And I still have to
    re-image it every few months (it's easier than disinfecting it).

    On the other hand, the sites I frequent are technically oriented and usually
    designed for maximum compatability. I use eCS for browsing, email and
    Usenet. It's the perfect Internet Appliance for me, I just turn it on and
    go. No patches, no AV, no scanners. And since it's the machine I use most
    often, I tend to use it for other miscellaneous tasks such as programming,
    scanning and digital photo work.

    >The problem is they don't know that they don't know. These people
    >installed Windows once, years ago, on half-working hardware, had it
    >crash, and instantly proclaimed Windows was junk and ran back to their
    >spiffy OS/2 boxes and never looked back, while the rest of us all
    >looked forward.

    Generalizing again... I've used every version of Windows from 2.11 onwards.
    Here at home I have the XP machine, a W2K machine (used as a DAW) and a
    Windows CE 2.11 machine as well as 2 OS/2 machines, all in daily use. I use
    an XP machine at work. In my experience, a properly configured Windows
    machine with a tightly circumscribed set of software is as reliable as any
    other platform.

    >The day a potential customer sends over the proposal in a .docx
    >format, what are you going to do?

    Point them at our RFP specifications, which say that all documents must be
    in RTF format. Anyone who says we ought to get with the latest formats gets
    fed back all the supposedly hidden/deleted stuff in their Word document.
    (Sure, you can clean up a Word document before sending it, but very few
    people know enough to do so.)

    >I visit here because I have been tinkering with OS/2 in a virtual
    >machine and as I've been out of the loop for about a decade I like to
    >pop in and catch up.

    Steve? Steve Barkto? Is that you?

    (Google the phrase "barkto incident" for enlightenment, and an object lesson
    in why it's a good idea to have a disclaimer as I suggested above.)

    nntp://news.ecomstation.com is probably a better place for technical talk.
    Better signal-to-noise ratio.

    >Breaking the iphone and new ipod so they can't talk to 64-bit Windows
    >clients isn't the way to sell iphones and new ipods. I was looking at
    >the Touch and they are kinda neat, but since I don't have any 32-bit
    >Windows client I can't interface with it, so that's a Touch that won't
    >be sold.

    Apple have never placed a high priority on cross-platform support.
    Neither have Microsoft, for that matter.

    preparing you for the wonders of OS/2!"

  13. Re: OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All

    Here in comp.os.os2.misc,
    "S.SubZero" spake unto us, saying:

    >We moved on. We really did. OS/2 is a cute toy to play with in a VM
    >and be impressed when Seamonkey and Firefox are updated for it and
    >work. That's really all I can do with it.

    Sounds like you're not trying very hard. :-)

    The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.

  14. Re: OS/2 - The Sadness Of It All

    Richard Steiner wrote:
    > Here in comp.os.os2.misc,
    > "S.SubZero" spake unto us, saying:
    >
    >> We moved on. We really did. OS/2 is a cute toy to play with in a VM
    >> and be impressed when Seamonkey and Firefox are updated for it and
    >> work. That's really all I can do with it.

    > Sounds like you're not trying very hard. :-)

    Perhaps he never did much with the OS/2? Sometimes I think if I weren't
    so much involved with OS/2 during 1993-1997, I would be on Linux
    already. But, I have gone too deep into OS/2, trying to do as much as
    possible. And I grew lazy (and got less free time), since too many times
    I just need to do something, without first figuring out how to do it.
    And the OS/2 black magic to solve problems is just so much quicker after
    these 14 years of using it, than solving problems on Linux...

    So now I have OS/2 computer that does everything that previous poster
    said, does usual multimedia playback except flash/realmedia, runs
    several C compilers, runs DOS games, burns DVD media and uses XFree86/2
    + NFS IFS to access the headless Linux box, which is there to run the
    Open Office and posprocess my digital photographs... And store them in a
    safer way on software RAID.

    That's what I call using OS/2 :-)

    --
    Cheers,