OS/2 Warp 4 - OS2

This is a discussion on OS/2 Warp 4 - OS2 ; rmcarter@core.com wrote: > Does anyone have a copy of OS/2 Warp 4 they're not using anymore and > would like to give away or sell for a small fee. > > Thanks! I have been able to get a shrinkwrapped ...

  1. Re: OS/2 Warp 4

    rmcarter@core.com wrote:
    > Does anyone have a copy of OS/2 Warp 4 they're not using anymore and
    > would like to give away or sell for a small fee.
    >
    > Thanks!

    I have been able to get a shrinkwrapped copy of Warp 4 on eBay just a few
    weeks ago, for a dozen of bucks or so. I'd suggest you to do the same and
    keep an eye on eBay. Be warned that a stock Warp 4 CD will hardly install on
    modern hardware.

    Riccardo

  2. OS/2 Warp 4

    Does anyone have a copy of OS/2 Warp 4 they're not using anymore and
    would like to give away or sell for a small fee.

    Thanks!

  3. Re: OS/2 Warp 4

    "Riccardo Rubini" wrote in message
    news:477cab95$0$4796$4fafbaef@reader4.news.tin.it. ..
    > rmcarter@core.com wrote:
    > > Does anyone have a copy of OS/2 Warp 4 they're not using anymore and
    > > would like to give away or sell for a small fee.
    > >
    > > Thanks!

    > I have been able to get a shrinkwrapped copy of Warp 4 on eBay just a few
    > weeks ago, for a dozen of bucks or so. I'd suggest you to do the same and
    > keep an eye on eBay. Be warned that a stock Warp 4 CD will hardly install

    on
    > modern hardware.
    >
    > Riccardo

    ECS may be a better choice for newer H/W

+ Reply to Thread