eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target - OS2

This is a discussion on eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target - OS2 ; Timmy/Eddie: as I told you, now the fun will begin. In the following hours I will begin to gather people willing to signal your abuse, along with me, to Verizon's abuse service. Enough with your denial of services. Since you ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 417

  1. Re: Eddie LaTourneau beats it like a rabbit: imbecile (Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))

    Timmy/Eddie:

    as I told you, now the fun will begin.

    In the following hours I will begin to gather people willing to signal your
    abuse, along with me, to Verizon's abuse service. Enough with your denial of
    services. Since you nobody really loves you here, and you made a damn good
    job making it so, we are going to be many.

    If you were so naive to simply change your name in the header and post with
    your real IP, you will be directly responsible of your actions.

    If you thought to play smart and used a SOCKS proxy to post under a spoofed
    IP, be assured the guy whose system was infiltrated by you, once contacted
    by Verizon, will save his logs, look into them and give it to the
    authorities. Maybe he'll find something linking to a Comcast user in South
    San Francisco, California... That, "son", is a federal felony.

    I told you to quit quietly and silently to go, but you just couldn't be that
    smart. Don't cry when the **** hits the fan.

    Anyone who's reading this and is interested in a class action against
    Timmy/Eddie, to finally bring the DoS and the Spam in the OS/2 newsgroups
    down for good, is encouraged to contact me privately.

    Riccardo

    fnijanfd56@nospam.com.net wrote:
> [...]

    >> eCS customers are happy with that, and you can whine and change your
    >> name as much as you please, you can keep posting your bull****
    >> about how cool the Mac is: nobody will ever give a **** about what
    >> Tim Martin/Eddie LaTourneau has to say. Your name is littered,
    >> soiled and drawn in ****. In this newsgroup, you're finished, end
    >> of the story, kaputt. Get it and find another place to play the
    >> rejected IBM bitch.

    >>> It has always been so, and the ugly fact is that ecs has ended
    >>> development too -- its now in a maintenance mode that depends on
    >>> "volunteers" to do the work. Its been three years since version 2
    >>> was promised. Its still in beta and going no where. If it works
    >>> for you fine. Have fun, but understand that it won't even install
    >>> on the newest Lenovo thinkpads.
    >>> And that junior is the state of ecs, and the state of OS/2.

    >> You still can't accept the fact you've lost your battle, Tim. You're
    >> a wanker and a wimp. People will use eCS regardless your best
    >> efforts to doom the project's sales. That's because your word isn't
    >> worth the **** under a bum's shoe and nobody gives a flying ****
    >> about you. Get it and **** off, boy.

    >>> That someone is bright enough to use the best tools for his work, no
    >>> matter what the platform is not sufficient reason for your 5 day
    >>> on-going rant here.

    >> That's not the reason. The reason is you're a useless liar spreading
    >> FUD like the little whiny bitch you are.

    >>> Yet you can't shut up. Its a sign that you have
    >>> mental defects that need professional treatment. When you get a
    >>> job with health insurance get it, before they figure out you're an
    >>> idiot.

    >> I won't shut up, not because I have mental defects, but because I
    >> enjoy and have fun exposing yours, Mr. Sockpuppet/OS2Gay.
    >> Eventually, you will get tired of having your ass kicked and go
    >> away. Otherwise, I will simply go on ad libitum, the last word on
    >> you will always be mine. The brightest idea would be for you to
    >> quit posting, but you ain't bright, you're just a moron and will
    >> keep posting like the good sheep you are so that I can bash you to
    >> smithereens.

    >> And please don't worry about my job: given the amount of time you
    >> manage to waste in newsgroup, blogs and other improductive,
    >> umprofitable and useless activities, there's a good chance you've
    >> never worked a single day in your life and don't even know what
    >> "job" means. See what happens when useless guys on welfare like you
    >> get an Internet connection?

    >> Now have an happy food stamp, bum.

    >> Riccardo

    >> P.S. When I told you I can go on forever, I really meant it. If you
    >> aren't a sadomasochist, Timmy/Eddie, unsubscribe from OS/2 related
    >> newsgroup. I am still holding myself to put you in deep **** with
    >> your Internet provider and authorities. The last guy I "handled"
    >> left a newsgroup for almost 10 years...You've been warned.

  2. Re: Tim Martin = Eddie LaTourneau = Village Idiot and his sockpuppet - (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))

    fnijanfd56@nospam.com.net wrote:
    > rubini you need to see a mental health professional about your anger
    > management problem. You also might have a good case to sue your
    > school district for allowing you out without teaching you to think
    > clearly.
    >
    > Now zip it son. That means shut up dumbass.

    We'll see who's going to shut up at the end, "son" - and what will be the
    consequences. Remeber: it ain't over till it's over.

    Riccardo

  3. Re: Tim Martin = Eddie LaTourneau = Village Idiot and his sockpuppet - (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))

    fnijanfd56@nospam.com.net wrote:
    > rubini you need to see a mental health professional about your anger
    > management problem. You also might have a good case to sue your
    > school district for allowing you out without teaching you to think
    > clearly.
    >
    > Now zip it son. That means shut up dumbass.

    We'll see who's going to shut up at the end, "son" - and what will be the
    consequences. Remeber: it ain't over till it's over.

    Riccardo

  4. Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target

    On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:21:55 UTC, "Riccardo Rubini"
    opined:
    > pasnfv15@nospam.com.net wrote:
    >
    > >> It seems that the dimwit officially amditted being the same person
    > >> as Tim Martin, aka OS2Gay. Isn't it strange that when I bash Timmy
    > >> this moron feels compelled to give his reply?

    > > I said no such thing, you idiot.

    > Said what?

    No, he didn't admit it (although that would have been refreshing). He
    denied explicitly what everyone knows to be true and long-established,
    and thereby lied. It's as good as an admission.

    --
    Stan Goodman
    Qiryat Tiv'on

  5. Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target

    --
    Stan Goodman
    Qiryat Tiv'on

  6. Re: Eddie LaTourneau beats it like a rabbit: imbecile (Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS

    In <477d09ba$0$17953$4fafbaef@reader1.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    at 05:13 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >In the following hours I will begin to gather people willing to signal
    >your abuse, along with me, to Verizon's abuse service.

    Sent as soon as I saw she/he/it morphing.

    reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org

  7. Re: Eddie LaTourneau beats it like a rabbit: imbecile (Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS

    In <477d09ba$0$17953$4fafbaef@reader1.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    at 05:13 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >In the following hours I will begin to gather people willing to signal
    >your abuse, along with me, to Verizon's abuse service.

    Sent as soon as I saw she/he/it morphing.

    reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org

  8. Re: Eddie LaTourneau beats it like a rabbit: imbecile (Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))

    On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 16:13:45 UTC, "Riccardo Rubini"
    opined:

    > Anyone who's reading this and is interested in a class action against
    > Timmy/Eddie, to finally bring the DoS and the Spam in the OS/2 newsgroups
    > down for good, is encouraged to contact me privately.

    How does one do that?

    --
    Stan Goodman
    Qiryat Tiv'on

  9. Re: Eddie LaTourneau beats it like a rabbit: imbecile (Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))

    On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 16:13:45 UTC, "Riccardo Rubini"
    opined:

    > Anyone who's reading this and is interested in a class action against
    > Timmy/Eddie, to finally bring the DoS and the Spam in the OS/2 newsgroups
    > down for good, is encouraged to contact me privately.

    How does one do that?

    --
    Stan Goodman
    Qiryat Tiv'on
    Israel

  10. Re: Eddie LaTourneau beats it like a rabbit: imbecile (Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS

    Telling the truth is not abusing you dumbass rubini. You are so full of
    bull**** its coming out your ears. However, you are libeling me.
    ....There ought to be some deep pockets in your collection.

> [...]

    >>> keep posting like the good sheep you are so that I can bash you to
    >>> smithereens.

    >>> And please don't worry about my job: given the amount of time you
    >>> manage to waste in newsgroup, blogs and other improductive,
    >>> umprofitable and useless activities, there's a good chance you've
    >>> never worked a single day in your life and don't even know what
    >>> "job" means. See what happens when useless guys on welfare like you
    >>> get an Internet connection?

    >>> Now have an happy food stamp, bum.

    >>> Riccardo

    >>> P.S. When I told you I can go on forever, I really meant it. If you
    >>> aren't a sadomasochist, Timmy/Eddie, unsubscribe from OS/2 related
    >>> newsgroup. I am still holding myself to put you in deep **** with
    >>> your Internet provider and authorities. The last guy I "handled"
    >>> left a newsgroup for almost 10 years...You've been warned.

  11. Re: Eddie LaTourneau beats it like a rabbit: imbecile (Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS

> [...]

    >>> keep posting like the good sheep you are so that I can bash you to
    >>> smithereens.

    >>> And please don't worry about my job: given the amount of time you
    >>> manage to waste in newsgroup, blogs and other improductive,
    >>> umprofitable and useless activities, there's a good chance you've
    >>> never worked a single day in your life and don't even know what
    >>> "job" means. See what happens when useless guys on welfare like you
    >>> get an Internet connection?

    >>> Now have an happy food stamp, bum.

    >>> Riccardo

    >>> P.S. When I told you I can go on forever, I really meant it. If you
    >>> aren't a sadomasochist, Timmy/Eddie, unsubscribe from OS/2 related
    >>> newsgroup. I am still holding myself to put you in deep **** with
    >>> your Internet provider and authorities. The last guy I "handled"
    >>> left a newsgroup for almost 10 years...You've been warned.

  12. Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target

    Are you sure you're part of some dummy club there goodman, and making
    posts to get extra points for the king of idiots award?

    In , on 01/03/2008
    at 05:56 PM, "Stan Goodman" said:

    >On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:21:55 UTC, "Riccardo Rubini"
    > opined:

    >> > I said no such thing, you idiot.

    >> Said what?

    >No, he didn't admit it (although that would have been refreshing). He
    >denied explicitly what everyone knows to be true and long-established,
    >and thereby lied. It's as good as an admission.
    >
    >> > My responses are to correct your lies and driveling.

    >> What you're talking about, jackass?
    >>

    >> > If you weren't a village idiot, you would learn to connect the dots
    >> > and think critically, thus avoiding your problems here.

    >> Problems? I don't have any problems here, but you clearly do. "Village
    >> idiot" ? If you have to call people names, please refrain from recycling
    >> those already given to you from a long time, village idiot.
    >>
    >> > ...and dumbie, if I was tim martin, I wouldn't be using windows for
    >> > photo editing and color scanning, I would be using a *mac.

    >> LOL. Yes, Tim. Sure. You know what? You should try just a little harder to
    >> disguise yourself when playing the sockpuppet game.
    >>
    >> > Now connect the dots dumbie!

    >> We've all done that already, sockpuppet :-)
    >>
    >> Now crawl back behind your rock again, moron.
    >>
    >> Riccardo

  13. Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target

    at 05:56 PM, "Stan Goodman" said:

    >On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:21:55 UTC, "Riccardo Rubini"
    > opined:

    >> > I said no such thing, you idiot.

    >> Said what?

    >No, he didn't admit it (although that would have been refreshing). He
    >denied explicitly what everyone knows to be true and long-established,
    >and thereby lied. It's as good as an admission.
    >
    >> > My responses are to correct your lies and driveling.

    >> What you're talking about, jackass?
    >>

    >> > If you weren't a village idiot, you would learn to connect the dots
    >> > and think critically, thus avoiding your problems here.

    >> Problems? I don't have any problems here, but you clearly do. "Village
    >> idiot" ? If you have to call people names, please refrain from recycling
    >> those already given to you from a long time, village idiot.
    >>
    >> > ...and dumbie, if I was tim martin, I wouldn't be using windows for
    >> > photo editing and color scanning, I would be using a *mac.

    >> LOL. Yes, Tim. Sure. You know what? You should try just a little harder to
    >> disguise yourself when playing the sockpuppet game.
    >>
    >> > Now connect the dots dumbie!

    >> We've all done that already, sockpuppet :-)
    >>
    >> Now crawl back behind your rock again, moron.
    >>
    >> Riccardo

  14. Re: Tim Martin = Eddie LaTourneau = Village Idiot and his sockpuppet - (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))

    Oooooo, I'm worried junior... Have fun trying to tell an ISP that I have
    changed a name for usenet posts. ...You're an IDIOT rubini.

    In <477d0a81$0$17949$4fafbaef@reader1.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    at 05:17 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >fnijanfd56@nospam.com.net wrote:
    >> rubini you need to see a mental health professional about your anger
    >> management problem. You also might have a good case to sue your
    >> school district for allowing you out without teaching you to think
    >> clearly.
    >>
    >> Now zip it son. That means shut up dumbass.

    >We'll see who's going to shut up at the end, "son" - and what will be the
    > consequences. Remeber: it ain't over till it's over.

    >Riccardo

  15. Re: Tim Martin = Eddie LaTourneau = Village Idiot and his sockpuppet - (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))

    Oooooo, I'm worried junior... Have fun trying to tell an ISP that I have
    changed a name for usenet posts. ...You're an IDIOT rubini.

    In <477d0a81$0$17949$4fafbaef@reader1.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    at 05:17 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >fnijanfd56@nospam.com.net wrote:
    >> rubini you need to see a mental health professional about your anger
    >> management problem. You also might have a good case to sue your
    >> school district for allowing you out without teaching you to think
    >> clearly.
    >>
    >> Now zip it son. That means shut up dumbass.

    >We'll see who's going to shut up at the end, "son" - and what will be the
    > consequences. Remeber: it ain't over till it's over.

    >Riccardo

  16. Re: Eddie LaTourneau beats it like a rabbit: imbecile (Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))

    Stan Goodman wrote:
    > On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 16:13:45 UTC, "Riccardo Rubini"
    > opined:
    >
    >> Anyone who's reading this and is interested in a class action against
    >> Timmy/Eddie, to finally bring the DoS and the Spam in the OS/2
    >> newsgroups down for good, is encouraged to contact me privately.

    > How does one do that?

    Simply write to my e-mail above... ;-)

  17. Re: Eddie LaTourneau beats it like a rabbit: imbecile (Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))

    Stan Goodman wrote:
    > On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 16:13:45 UTC, "Riccardo Rubini"
    > opined:
    >
    >> Anyone who's reading this and is interested in a class action against
    >> Timmy/Eddie, to finally bring the DoS and the Spam in the OS/2
    >> newsgroups down for good, is encouraged to contact me privately.

    > How does one do that?

    Simply write to my e-mail above... ;-)

  18. Re: Eddie LaTourneau beats it like a rabbit: imbecile (Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS

    fnijanfd56@nospam.com.net wrote:
    > Telling the truth is not abusing you dumbass rubini. You are so full
    > of bull**** its coming out your ears. However, you are libeling me.
    > ...There ought to be some deep pockets in your collection.

    Libeling who? "fnijanfd56" - a man with no name? :-)

    Aha!

    I told you: you are your worst enemy. Another guy would have grasped it and
    called it quits. But no, not you... LOL

  19. Re: Eddie LaTourneau beats it like a rabbit: imbecile (Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS

    fnijanfd56@nospam.com.net wrote:
    > Telling the truth is not abusing you dumbass rubini. You are so full
    > of bull**** its coming out your ears. However, you are libeling me.
    > ...There ought to be some deep pockets in your collection.

    Libeling who? "fnijanfd56" - a man with no name? :-)

    Aha!

    I told you: you are your worst enemy. Another guy would have grasped it and
    called it quits. But no, not you... LOL

  20. Re: Tim Martin = Eddie LaTourneau = Village Idiot and his sockpuppet - (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))