eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target - OS2

This is a discussion on eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target - OS2 ; On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:56:19 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: > > > Run along goodman. You have become a boring troll. Make up your mind whether you can or cannot come up with something more imaginative than that, or whether ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
Results 401 to 417 of 417

Thread: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target

  1. Re: goodman and the toll fail again (Re: No guts Tim Martin )

    On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:56:19 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined:
    >
    >
    > Run along goodman. You have become a boring troll.


    Make up your mind whether you can or cannot come up with something
    more imaginative than that, or whether you have run out of ideas. The
    fact is that I and Riccardo have challenged you to put up or shut up.
    Your reply is "You are boring"? That's it?

    In an earlier era, someone with as much contempt as we have for you
    might have challenged you to a duel. Would you have told him that he
    is boring? Happily, dueling is no longer socially acceptable, but you
    get the idea.

    Eddie, you really have to say something meaningful in answer to
    everything we have said about you, because your reply above is
    equivalent to saying "I got nothin'". Just as in the case of a
    challenge to duel, it's a way to give up, and I will accept it as
    such. Epithets like troll, boring, liar, whiner, etc are simply not
    enough. They are not the way that adults defend themselves against
    accusations. The same is true of repetitive truisms like "Windows is
    richer in photo editting applications".

    The alternative will be that I will take your advice to "run along".
    To be clearer, that I will not reply to another response as empty as
    the above, but will probably decide to deal with your aged dad
    instead. Please give me his email address; in its absence, I will
    have to begin with a paper letter (a letter back and forth
    across the briny takes between one and two weeks), and go
    on to telephone call(s) after the introductions. Eddie, either
    **** or get off the pot.

    Remember, Eddie, no epithets or other empty crap, and no Windows
    advocacy; we have already seen that film. A real defense.

    In another group that also has quite a lot of activity about your sick
    hobby, I've been reading about your attacks on people that put
    themselves in harm's way in military service. If I thought before that
    you are despicable, that's doubled now. If you like, you could comment
    here (briefly and rationally, and without venom) on what it is about
    military service so causes you to hate. I myself have served in two
    armies, by the way.
    >
    > In , on 01/09/2008
    > at 03:38 PM, "Stan Goodman" said:
    >
    >
    >
    > >On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:06:09 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: >
    > >>
    > >> Gee thanks for showing us the *hate that lives in you goodman. Its funny
    > >> how you authoritarian personalities love to twist what others say into a
    > >> lie, and then whine when you get your nonsense corrected in public -- when
    > >> all you had to do want shut up in the first place.

    > >
    > >And you have corrected my denial of having made a threat of suing you, is
    > >that correct? Would you mind quoting the sentence in which I made that
    > >threat?
    > >
    > >> What you have done is demonstrate for the world that you are a hate-filled
    > >> psychopath. And worse, you are proud of it. That son, is an example of
    > >> the unrestrained evil -- that will eventually destroy you.

    > >
    > >Again, you are projecting. Everybody here (and apparently everywhere
    > >else except at the schoolboard) knows that you are the psychopath. I do
    > >have to admit, however, that the minutes of the meeting I read show you
    > >as the owner of at least two distinct personalities. The one at the
    > >schoolboard seems quite normal, and not at all like the one that is
    > >exhibited here. I am surprised that both of you use the same name. The
    > >persona you use here is, in contrast, as nutty as the proverbial
    > >fruitcake. Maybe I'm wrong; maybe we should take a vote about that,
    > >think so? I'm game.
    > >
    > >I confess that I am nursing a hate, Eddie. I hate your pathological
    > >blather, and I hate the length of time that you have tortured us all for
    > >no good reason. I confess that I also hate the irrationality of repeated
    > >declarations that e.g. Windows has better graphics facilities, after
    > >each such declaration has met with agreement that, yes, Windows has it
    > >all over OS/2 for graphics.
    > >
    > >But I am quite sure that in the end, it is your pathology that is more
    > >likely to distroy you.
    > >
    > >Where do you see my "unrestrained evil"? In my thought of considering
    > >telephoning your dad? The poor man must be tortured by the thought of
    > >having sired such a misfit as you. He might be very happy with some
    > >expressions of sympathy for others who have suffered long at your hand.
    > >Is that the "unrestrained evil" -- showing him that somebody else
    > >recognizes what he and your mother has gone through?
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >> In , on 01/09/2008
    > >> at 08:40 AM, "Stan Goodman" said:
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> >On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:30:25 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: >
    > >> >> Hey goodman stop lying --> the facts that started your ranting and lying
    > >> >> stand: Ecs is in a volunteer maintenance mode and has been for three
    > >> >> years, and Windows is the better platform for photo editing software.
    > >> >
    > >> >That does seem to be the consensus. I do little photo editting, so I
    > >> >don't care much.
    > >> >
    > >> >> Its also a fact that you are full of **** when you claimed you're going to
    > >> >> sue me. Now run along and play with yourself for the abnormal
    > >> >> self-gratification that you come here attacking others to get. Report
    > >> >> back when you become a normal adult man.
    > >> >
    > >> >As full of **** as I am, I didn't threaten to sue you. I did prod you a
    > >> >bit to sue both Rubini and me. Who is REALLY full of ****, however, is
    > >> >you. Never very original, you seem to have run out of subject matter,
    > >> >and fallen back entirely on calling people names.
    > >> >
    > >> >> Take the idiot rubini with you when you go to the counseling that you
    > >> >> need. He doesn't have a job and needs something constructive to do.
    > >> >
    > >> >I have no knowledge of his financial arrangements. But I regard as
    > >> >constructive the search he made on your history.
    > >> >
    > >> >Now that we know where you are, and even where parents are, it is only a
    > >> >matter of time till somebody phones your dad to commiserate with him,
    > >> >and to ask him if he never thought of sticking your head under water in
    > >> >the toilet when you were small, which would have made life ever so much
    > >> >better for humanity.
    > >> >
    > >>
    > >>

    >
    >


    --
    Stan Goodman
    Qiryat Tiv'on
    Israel


  2. Re: FTTPAC - was Re: Eddie LeTourneau Jr. Bennington, Vermont is

    i3q7 west, phd wrote:

    > Dave Thompson wrote:
    >
    >> wrote in message
    >> newslmhj.7047$EN6.4356@trndny07...
    >>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> mcdonnell, now you have given more evidence of you libel. Most people
    >>> would be that dumb.
    >>>
    >>> And I see you keep running like scared little boy from explaining how
    >>> you
    >>> can be an Conscientious Objector -- as you claim you are -- and want
    >>> war,
    >>> as you do.
    >>>
    >>> By definition: A Conscientious Objector is a person who objects to
    >>> participation in all forms of war, and whose belief is based on a
    >>> religious, moral, or ethical belief system. You fail the test
    >>> mcdonnell.
    >>>
    >>> You are being given a chance here to explain yourself, before the world
    >>> arrives at logical conclusion of your statements. And you will like it
    >>> mcdonnell.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Have the doctors informed you that your stupidity is terminal?

    >
    >
    > he he he... once again Dave Thompson shows his inferiority...he cannot
    > grasp the question...
    >
    > whata****inmoron
    > ;-)


    he he he ... notice Thompson has not yet grasped the importance of the word "want".

    Thompson, you jackass, one cannot be a CO and *want* war.

    as I said...whata****inmoron
    ;-)

  3. Re: FTTPAC - was Re: Eddie LeTourneau Jr. Bennington, Vermont is

    i3q7 west, phd wrote:

    > Dave Thompson wrote:
    >
    >> wrote in message
    >> newslmhj.7047$EN6.4356@trndny07...
    >>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> mcdonnell, now you have given more evidence of you libel. Most people
    >>> would be that dumb.
    >>>
    >>> And I see you keep running like scared little boy from explaining how
    >>> you
    >>> can be an Conscientious Objector -- as you claim you are -- and want
    >>> war,
    >>> as you do.
    >>>
    >>> By definition: A Conscientious Objector is a person who objects to
    >>> participation in all forms of war, and whose belief is based on a
    >>> religious, moral, or ethical belief system. You fail the test
    >>> mcdonnell.
    >>>
    >>> You are being given a chance here to explain yourself, before the world
    >>> arrives at logical conclusion of your statements. And you will like it
    >>> mcdonnell.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Have the doctors informed you that your stupidity is terminal?

    >
    >
    > he he he... once again Dave Thompson shows his inferiority...he cannot
    > grasp the question...
    >
    > whata****inmoron
    > ;-)


    he he he ... notice Thompson has not yet grasped the importance of the word "want".

    Thompson, you jackass, one cannot be a CO and *want* war.

    as I said...whata****inmoron
    ;-)

  4. Re: FTTPAC - was Re: Eddie LeTourneau Jr. Bennington, Vermont is a moron (Re: To AWV subscribers: Please take back Edd

    In <13oe1penr7gm33e@corp.supernews.com>, on 01/10/2008
    at 10:05 PM, "i3q7 west, phd" said:



    >i3q7 west, phd wrote:


    >> Dave Thompson wrote:
    >>
    >>> wrote in message
    >>> newslmhj.7047$EN6.4356@trndny07...
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> mcdonnell, now you have given more evidence of you libel. Most people
    >>>> would be that dumb.
    >>>>
    >>>> And I see you keep running like scared little boy from explaining how
    >>>> you
    >>>> can be an Conscientious Objector -- as you claim you are -- and want
    >>>> war,
    >>>> as you do.
    >>>>
    >>>> By definition: A Conscientious Objector is a person who objects to
    >>>> participation in all forms of war, and whose belief is based on a
    >>>> religious, moral, or ethical belief system. You fail the test
    >>>> mcdonnell.
    >>>>
    >>>> You are being given a chance here to explain yourself, before the world
    >>>> arrives at logical conclusion of your statements. And you will like it
    >>>> mcdonnell.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Have the doctors informed you that your stupidity is terminal?

    >>
    >>
    >> he he he... once again Dave Thompson shows his inferiority...he cannot
    >> grasp the question...
    >>
    >> whata****inmoron
    >> ;-)


    >he he he ... notice Thompson has not yet grasped the importance of the
    >word "want".


    >Thompson, you jackass, one cannot be a CO and *want* war.


    >as I said...whata****inmoron
    >;-)



    I think its instructive that these characters and mcdonnell want to claim
    he was a CO. Which he steadfastly sticks to, in spite of the fact that
    one cannot be a CO and want war.

    It puts all of them in the same category as that republican congressman
    who was campaigning for more pedophile laws, when he was trying to rape
    congressional pages...


  5. Re: FTTPAC - was Re: Eddie LeTourneau Jr. Bennington, Vermont is a moron (Re: To AWV subscribers: Please take back Edd

    In <13oe1penr7gm33e@corp.supernews.com>, on 01/10/2008
    at 10:05 PM, "i3q7 west, phd" said:



    >i3q7 west, phd wrote:


    >> Dave Thompson wrote:
    >>
    >>> wrote in message
    >>> newslmhj.7047$EN6.4356@trndny07...
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> mcdonnell, now you have given more evidence of you libel. Most people
    >>>> would be that dumb.
    >>>>
    >>>> And I see you keep running like scared little boy from explaining how
    >>>> you
    >>>> can be an Conscientious Objector -- as you claim you are -- and want
    >>>> war,
    >>>> as you do.
    >>>>
    >>>> By definition: A Conscientious Objector is a person who objects to
    >>>> participation in all forms of war, and whose belief is based on a
    >>>> religious, moral, or ethical belief system. You fail the test
    >>>> mcdonnell.
    >>>>
    >>>> You are being given a chance here to explain yourself, before the world
    >>>> arrives at logical conclusion of your statements. And you will like it
    >>>> mcdonnell.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Have the doctors informed you that your stupidity is terminal?

    >>
    >>
    >> he he he... once again Dave Thompson shows his inferiority...he cannot
    >> grasp the question...
    >>
    >> whata****inmoron
    >> ;-)


    >he he he ... notice Thompson has not yet grasped the importance of the
    >word "want".


    >Thompson, you jackass, one cannot be a CO and *want* war.


    >as I said...whata****inmoron
    >;-)



    I think its instructive that these characters and mcdonnell want to claim
    he was a CO. Which he steadfastly sticks to, in spite of the fact that
    one cannot be a CO and want war.

    It puts all of them in the same category as that republican congressman
    who was campaigning for more pedophile laws, when he was trying to rape
    congressional pages...


  6. Re: goodman and the toll fail again (Re: No guts Tim Martin )


    Put up what goodman --> I'm right and you know it; windows has better
    photo editing software then OS/2, and ecs has been in a volunteer
    maintenance developer mode for three years. And with no code from IBM,
    OS/2 cannot be updated. What you got is what you get. There is nothing
    of substantial value that will ever come from ecs, unless IBM lets out
    the code. -- No matter how much we want to wish its going to be
    different, it is not.

    Now take your boring drivel somewhere else.







    In , on 01/10/2008
    at 10:39 PM, "Stan Goodman" said:



    >On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:56:19 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: >
    >>
    >> Run along goodman. You have become a boring troll.

    >
    >Make up your mind whether you can or cannot come up with something more
    >imaginative than that, or whether you have run out of ideas. The fact is
    >that I and Riccardo have challenged you to put up or shut up. Your reply
    >is "You are boring"? That's it?
    >
    >In an earlier era, someone with as much contempt as we have for you
    >might have challenged you to a duel. Would you have told him that he is
    >boring? Happily, dueling is no longer socially acceptable, but you get
    >the idea.
    >
    >Eddie, you really have to say something meaningful in answer to
    >everything we have said about you, because your reply above is
    >equivalent to saying "I got nothin'". Just as in the case of a challenge
    >to duel, it's a way to give up, and I will accept it as such. Epithets
    >like troll, boring, liar, whiner, etc are simply not enough. They are
    >not the way that adults defend themselves against accusations. The same
    >is true of repetitive truisms like "Windows is richer in photo editting
    >applications".
    >
    >The alternative will be that I will take your advice to "run along". To
    >be clearer, that I will not reply to another response as empty as the
    >above, but will probably decide to deal with your aged dad instead.
    >Please give me his email address; in its absence, I will have to begin
    >with a paper letter (a letter back and forth across the briny takes
    >between one and two weeks), and go on to telephone call(s) after the
    >introductions. Eddie, either **** or get off the pot.
    >
    >Remember, Eddie, no epithets or other empty crap, and no Windows
    >advocacy; we have already seen that film. A real defense.
    >
    >In another group that also has quite a lot of activity about your sick
    >hobby, I've been reading about your attacks on people that put
    >themselves in harm's way in military service. If I thought before that
    >you are despicable, that's doubled now. If you like, you could comment
    >here (briefly and rationally, and without venom) on what it is about
    >military service so causes you to hate. I myself have served in two
    >armies, by the way.
    >>
    >> In , on 01/09/2008
    >> at 03:38 PM, "Stan Goodman" said:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> >On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:06:09 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: >
    >> >>
    >> >> Gee thanks for showing us the *hate that lives in you goodman. Its funny
    >> >> how you authoritarian personalities love to twist what others say into a
    >> >> lie, and then whine when you get your nonsense corrected in public -- when
    >> >> all you had to do want shut up in the first place.
    >> >
    >> >And you have corrected my denial of having made a threat of suing you, is
    >> >that correct? Would you mind quoting the sentence in which I made that
    >> >threat?
    >> >
    >> >> What you have done is demonstrate for the world that you are a hate-filled
    >> >> psychopath. And worse, you are proud of it. That son, is an example of
    >> >> the unrestrained evil -- that will eventually destroy you.
    >> >
    >> >Again, you are projecting. Everybody here (and apparently everywhere
    >> >else except at the schoolboard) knows that you are the psychopath. I do
    >> >have to admit, however, that the minutes of the meeting I read show you
    >> >as the owner of at least two distinct personalities. The one at the
    >> >schoolboard seems quite normal, and not at all like the one that is
    >> >exhibited here. I am surprised that both of you use the same name. The
    >> >persona you use here is, in contrast, as nutty as the proverbial
    >> >fruitcake. Maybe I'm wrong; maybe we should take a vote about that,
    >> >think so? I'm game.
    >> >
    >> >I confess that I am nursing a hate, Eddie. I hate your pathological
    >> >blather, and I hate the length of time that you have tortured us all for
    >> >no good reason. I confess that I also hate the irrationality of repeated
    >> >declarations that e.g. Windows has better graphics facilities, after
    >> >each such declaration has met with agreement that, yes, Windows has it
    >> >all over OS/2 for graphics.
    >> >
    >> >But I am quite sure that in the end, it is your pathology that is more
    >> >likely to distroy you.
    >> >
    >> >Where do you see my "unrestrained evil"? In my thought of considering
    >> >telephoning your dad? The poor man must be tortured by the thought of
    >> >having sired such a misfit as you. He might be very happy with some
    >> >expressions of sympathy for others who have suffered long at your hand.
    >> >Is that the "unrestrained evil" -- showing him that somebody else
    >> >recognizes what he and your mother has gone through?
    >> >
    >> >
    >> >
    >> >> In , on 01/09/2008
    >> >> at 08:40 AM, "Stan Goodman" said:
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >> >On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:30:25 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: >
    >> >> >> Hey goodman stop lying --> the facts that started your ranting and lying
    >> >> >> stand: Ecs is in a volunteer maintenance mode and has been for three
    >> >> >> years, and Windows is the better platform for photo editing software.
    >> >> >
    >> >> >That does seem to be the consensus. I do little photo editting, so I
    >> >> >don't care much.
    >> >> >
    >> >> >> Its also a fact that you are full of **** when you claimed you're going to
    >> >> >> sue me. Now run along and play with yourself for the abnormal
    >> >> >> self-gratification that you come here attacking others to get. Report
    >> >> >> back when you become a normal adult man.
    >> >> >
    >> >> >As full of **** as I am, I didn't threaten to sue you. I did prod you a
    >> >> >bit to sue both Rubini and me. Who is REALLY full of ****, however, is
    >> >> >you. Never very original, you seem to have run out of subject matter,
    >> >> >and fallen back entirely on calling people names.
    >> >> >
    >> >> >> Take the idiot rubini with you when you go to the counseling that you
    >> >> >> need. He doesn't have a job and needs something constructive to do.
    >> >> >
    >> >> >I have no knowledge of his financial arrangements. But I regard as
    >> >> >constructive the search he made on your history.
    >> >> >
    >> >> >Now that we know where you are, and even where parents are, it is only a
    >> >> >matter of time till somebody phones your dad to commiserate with him,
    >> >> >and to ask him if he never thought of sticking your head under water in
    >> >> >the toilet when you were small, which would have made life ever so much
    >> >> >better for humanity.
    >> >> >
    >> >>
    >> >>

    >>
    >>





  7. Re: goodman and the toll fail again (Re: No guts Tim Martin )


    Put up what goodman --> I'm right and you know it; windows has better
    photo editing software then OS/2, and ecs has been in a volunteer
    maintenance developer mode for three years. And with no code from IBM,
    OS/2 cannot be updated. What you got is what you get. There is nothing
    of substantial value that will ever come from ecs, unless IBM lets out
    the code. -- No matter how much we want to wish its going to be
    different, it is not.

    Now take your boring drivel somewhere else.







    In , on 01/10/2008
    at 10:39 PM, "Stan Goodman" said:



    >On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:56:19 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: >
    >>
    >> Run along goodman. You have become a boring troll.

    >
    >Make up your mind whether you can or cannot come up with something more
    >imaginative than that, or whether you have run out of ideas. The fact is
    >that I and Riccardo have challenged you to put up or shut up. Your reply
    >is "You are boring"? That's it?
    >
    >In an earlier era, someone with as much contempt as we have for you
    >might have challenged you to a duel. Would you have told him that he is
    >boring? Happily, dueling is no longer socially acceptable, but you get
    >the idea.
    >
    >Eddie, you really have to say something meaningful in answer to
    >everything we have said about you, because your reply above is
    >equivalent to saying "I got nothin'". Just as in the case of a challenge
    >to duel, it's a way to give up, and I will accept it as such. Epithets
    >like troll, boring, liar, whiner, etc are simply not enough. They are
    >not the way that adults defend themselves against accusations. The same
    >is true of repetitive truisms like "Windows is richer in photo editting
    >applications".
    >
    >The alternative will be that I will take your advice to "run along". To
    >be clearer, that I will not reply to another response as empty as the
    >above, but will probably decide to deal with your aged dad instead.
    >Please give me his email address; in its absence, I will have to begin
    >with a paper letter (a letter back and forth across the briny takes
    >between one and two weeks), and go on to telephone call(s) after the
    >introductions. Eddie, either **** or get off the pot.
    >
    >Remember, Eddie, no epithets or other empty crap, and no Windows
    >advocacy; we have already seen that film. A real defense.
    >
    >In another group that also has quite a lot of activity about your sick
    >hobby, I've been reading about your attacks on people that put
    >themselves in harm's way in military service. If I thought before that
    >you are despicable, that's doubled now. If you like, you could comment
    >here (briefly and rationally, and without venom) on what it is about
    >military service so causes you to hate. I myself have served in two
    >armies, by the way.
    >>
    >> In , on 01/09/2008
    >> at 03:38 PM, "Stan Goodman" said:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> >On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:06:09 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: >
    >> >>
    >> >> Gee thanks for showing us the *hate that lives in you goodman. Its funny
    >> >> how you authoritarian personalities love to twist what others say into a
    >> >> lie, and then whine when you get your nonsense corrected in public -- when
    >> >> all you had to do want shut up in the first place.
    >> >
    >> >And you have corrected my denial of having made a threat of suing you, is
    >> >that correct? Would you mind quoting the sentence in which I made that
    >> >threat?
    >> >
    >> >> What you have done is demonstrate for the world that you are a hate-filled
    >> >> psychopath. And worse, you are proud of it. That son, is an example of
    >> >> the unrestrained evil -- that will eventually destroy you.
    >> >
    >> >Again, you are projecting. Everybody here (and apparently everywhere
    >> >else except at the schoolboard) knows that you are the psychopath. I do
    >> >have to admit, however, that the minutes of the meeting I read show you
    >> >as the owner of at least two distinct personalities. The one at the
    >> >schoolboard seems quite normal, and not at all like the one that is
    >> >exhibited here. I am surprised that both of you use the same name. The
    >> >persona you use here is, in contrast, as nutty as the proverbial
    >> >fruitcake. Maybe I'm wrong; maybe we should take a vote about that,
    >> >think so? I'm game.
    >> >
    >> >I confess that I am nursing a hate, Eddie. I hate your pathological
    >> >blather, and I hate the length of time that you have tortured us all for
    >> >no good reason. I confess that I also hate the irrationality of repeated
    >> >declarations that e.g. Windows has better graphics facilities, after
    >> >each such declaration has met with agreement that, yes, Windows has it
    >> >all over OS/2 for graphics.
    >> >
    >> >But I am quite sure that in the end, it is your pathology that is more
    >> >likely to distroy you.
    >> >
    >> >Where do you see my "unrestrained evil"? In my thought of considering
    >> >telephoning your dad? The poor man must be tortured by the thought of
    >> >having sired such a misfit as you. He might be very happy with some
    >> >expressions of sympathy for others who have suffered long at your hand.
    >> >Is that the "unrestrained evil" -- showing him that somebody else
    >> >recognizes what he and your mother has gone through?
    >> >
    >> >
    >> >
    >> >> In , on 01/09/2008
    >> >> at 08:40 AM, "Stan Goodman" said:
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >> >> >On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:30:25 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: >
    >> >> >> Hey goodman stop lying --> the facts that started your ranting and lying
    >> >> >> stand: Ecs is in a volunteer maintenance mode and has been for three
    >> >> >> years, and Windows is the better platform for photo editing software.
    >> >> >
    >> >> >That does seem to be the consensus. I do little photo editting, so I
    >> >> >don't care much.
    >> >> >
    >> >> >> Its also a fact that you are full of **** when you claimed you're going to
    >> >> >> sue me. Now run along and play with yourself for the abnormal
    >> >> >> self-gratification that you come here attacking others to get. Report
    >> >> >> back when you become a normal adult man.
    >> >> >
    >> >> >As full of **** as I am, I didn't threaten to sue you. I did prod you a
    >> >> >bit to sue both Rubini and me. Who is REALLY full of ****, however, is
    >> >> >you. Never very original, you seem to have run out of subject matter,
    >> >> >and fallen back entirely on calling people names.
    >> >> >
    >> >> >> Take the idiot rubini with you when you go to the counseling that you
    >> >> >> need. He doesn't have a job and needs something constructive to do.
    >> >> >
    >> >> >I have no knowledge of his financial arrangements. But I regard as
    >> >> >constructive the search he made on your history.
    >> >> >
    >> >> >Now that we know where you are, and even where parents are, it is only a
    >> >> >matter of time till somebody phones your dad to commiserate with him,
    >> >> >and to ask him if he never thought of sticking your head under water in
    >> >> >the toilet when you were small, which would have made life ever so much
    >> >> >better for humanity.
    >> >> >
    >> >>
    >> >>

    >>
    >>





  8. Re: goodman and the toll fail again (Re: No guts Tim Martin )

    angfojw@nospam.net wrote:

    >
    > Put up what goodman --> I'm right and you know it; windows has better
    > photo editing software then OS/2, and ecs has been in a volunteer
    > maintenance developer mode for three years. And with no code from IBM,
    > OS/2 cannot be updated. What you got is what you get. There is nothing
    > of substantial value that will ever come from ecs, unless IBM lets out
    > the code. -- No matter how much we want to wish its going to be
    > different, it is not.


    Yes what you have said above is right, and I know it. Windows does indeed
    have better photo editing software than OS/2. Yes, there is no code from
    IBM (actually, I think there is some, for large customers, which -- for all
    I know -- includes Serenity)

    But you are doing it again (unlike IBM, you have never stopped); you are
    playing "Abbot & Costello", proclaiming declarations with which everyone
    agrees, then "contradicting" them by repeating the same declaration
    endlessly. Although I have seen a lot of sky, I'm bound to confess that I
    have never seen your like. You are as smarmy, and obviously as needy a
    person that I have ever seen; a real piece of work.

    I told you in my previous message that you mustn't reply to me with the same
    old repetitions and the same old truisms, and here you have done it again,
    thus demonstrating that you simply have nothing more to say. I will, as I
    said, interpret this as your admission that you are totally empty, and
    regard it as your rather mealy-mouthed admission of defeat (what ever that
    may mean here). Borrowing a word from your final paragraph below, you are
    as "boring" as sin. Your defeat means that the game/"discussion" is now
    over. I'm sorry that you were unable to meet the conditions that I set,
    because there are indeed real question I would have liked you to answer.
    But saying anything meaningful is just not your bag.

    As far as I see, you haven't replied at all to the message about conditions.
    Perhaps I missed it.

    About writing to your parents -- I am not decided whether that would be
    appropriate, because from what I have read, you seem to be rather older
    that I had at first assumed (in itself, inexplicable), and even a pillar of
    your community (which boggles the mind). It may be more effective to
    organize a letter among your victims, to be sent to local institutions. For
    example, a hundred signatures at the bottom of a letter to the school
    board, and another to a company on whose board you sit, may be enough to
    make even (or especially) stolid New Englanders consider to what kind of
    people they are looking up, and who is fit to sit on the board. Even if
    not, news of your extra-curricular activities is sure to get around
    Bennington.

    So, no more, Ed. No more back-and-forth. Make do with your usual
    masturbatory solution.

    > Now take your boring drivel somewhere else.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > In , on 01/10/2008
    > at 10:39 PM, "Stan Goodman" said:
    >
    >
    >
    >>On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:56:19 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: >
    >>>
    >>> Run along goodman. You have become a boring troll.

    >>
    >>Make up your mind whether you can or cannot come up with something more
    >>imaginative than that, or whether you have run out of ideas. The fact is
    >>that I and Riccardo have challenged you to put up or shut up. Your reply
    >>is "You are boring"? That's it?
    >>
    >>In an earlier era, someone with as much contempt as we have for you
    >>might have challenged you to a duel. Would you have told him that he is
    >>boring? Happily, dueling is no longer socially acceptable, but you get
    >>the idea.
    >>
    >>Eddie, you really have to say something meaningful in answer to
    >>everything we have said about you, because your reply above is
    >>equivalent to saying "I got nothin'". Just as in the case of a challenge
    >>to duel, it's a way to give up, and I will accept it as such. Epithets
    >>like troll, boring, liar, whiner, etc are simply not enough. They are
    >>not the way that adults defend themselves against accusations. The same
    >>is true of repetitive truisms like "Windows is richer in photo editting
    >>applications".
    >>
    >>The alternative will be that I will take your advice to "run along". To
    >>be clearer, that I will not reply to another response as empty as the
    >>above, but will probably decide to deal with your aged dad instead.
    >>Please give me his email address; in its absence, I will have to begin
    >>with a paper letter (a letter back and forth across the briny takes
    >>between one and two weeks), and go on to telephone call(s) after the
    >>introductions. Eddie, either **** or get off the pot.
    >>
    >>Remember, Eddie, no epithets or other empty crap, and no Windows
    >>advocacy; we have already seen that film. A real defense.
    >>
    >>In another group that also has quite a lot of activity about your sick
    >>hobby, I've been reading about your attacks on people that put
    >>themselves in harm's way in military service. If I thought before that
    >>you are despicable, that's doubled now. If you like, you could comment
    >>here (briefly and rationally, and without venom) on what it is about
    >>military service so causes you to hate. I myself have served in two
    >>armies, by the way.
    >>>
    >>> In , on 01/09/2008
    >>> at 03:38 PM, "Stan Goodman" said:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> >On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:06:09 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: >
    >>> >>
    >>> >> Gee thanks for showing us the *hate that lives in you goodman. Its
    >>> >> funny how you authoritarian personalities love to twist what others
    >>> >> say into a lie, and then whine when you get your nonsense corrected
    >>> >> in public -- when all you had to do want shut up in the first place.
    >>> >
    >>> >And you have corrected my denial of having made a threat of suing you,
    >>> >is
    >>> >that correct? Would you mind quoting the sentence in which I made that
    >>> >threat?
    >>> >
    >>> >> What you have done is demonstrate for the world that you are a
    >>> >> hate-filled
    >>> >> psychopath. And worse, you are proud of it. That son, is an
    >>> >> example of the unrestrained evil -- that will eventually destroy you.
    >>> >
    >>> >Again, you are projecting. Everybody here (and apparently everywhere
    >>> >else except at the schoolboard) knows that you are the psychopath. I
    >>> >do have to admit, however, that the minutes of the meeting I read show
    >>> >you
    >>> >as the owner of at least two distinct personalities. The one at the
    >>> >schoolboard seems quite normal, and not at all like the one that is
    >>> >exhibited here. I am surprised that both of you use the same name. The
    >>> >persona you use here is, in contrast, as nutty as the proverbial
    >>> >fruitcake. Maybe I'm wrong; maybe we should take a vote about that,
    >>> >think so? I'm game.
    >>> >
    >>> >I confess that I am nursing a hate, Eddie. I hate your pathological
    >>> >blather, and I hate the length of time that you have tortured us all
    >>> >for
    >>> >no good reason. I confess that I also hate the irrationality of
    >>> >repeated
    >>> >declarations that e.g. Windows has better graphics facilities, after
    >>> >each such declaration has met with agreement that, yes, Windows has it
    >>> >all over OS/2 for graphics.
    >>> >
    >>> >But I am quite sure that in the end, it is your pathology that is more
    >>> >likely to distroy you.
    >>> >
    >>> >Where do you see my "unrestrained evil"? In my thought of considering
    >>> >telephoning your dad? The poor man must be tortured by the thought of
    >>> >having sired such a misfit as you. He might be very happy with some
    >>> >expressions of sympathy for others who have suffered long at your
    >>> >hand.
    >>> >Is that the "unrestrained evil" -- showing him that somebody else
    >>> >recognizes what he and your mother has gone through?
    >>> >
    >>> >
    >>> >
    >>> >> In , on 01/09/2008
    >>> >> at 08:40 AM, "Stan Goodman" said:
    >>> >>
    >>> >>
    >>> >>
    >>> >> >On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:30:25 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: >
    >>> >> >> Hey goodman stop lying --> the facts that started your ranting and
    >>> >> >> lying
    >>> >> >> stand: Ecs is in a volunteer maintenance mode and has been for
    >>> >> >> three years, and Windows is the better platform for photo editing
    >>> >> >> software.
    >>> >> >
    >>> >> >That does seem to be the consensus. I do little photo editting, so I
    >>> >> >don't care much.
    >>> >> >
    >>> >> >> Its also a fact that you are full of **** when you claimed you're
    >>> >> >> going to
    >>> >> >> sue me. Now run along and play with yourself for the abnormal
    >>> >> >> self-gratification that you come here attacking others to get.
    >>> >> >> Report back when you become a normal adult man.
    >>> >> >
    >>> >> >As full of **** as I am, I didn't threaten to sue you. I did prod
    >>> >> >you a
    >>> >> >bit to sue both Rubini and me. Who is REALLY full of ****, however,
    >>> >> >is
    >>> >> >you. Never very original, you seem to have run out of subject
    >>> >> >matter, and fallen back entirely on calling people names.
    >>> >> >
    >>> >> >> Take the idiot rubini with you when you go to the counseling that
    >>> >> >> you
    >>> >> >> need. He doesn't have a job and needs something constructive to
    >>> >> >> do.
    >>> >> >
    >>> >> >I have no knowledge of his financial arrangements. But I regard as
    >>> >> >constructive the search he made on your history.
    >>> >> >
    >>> >> >Now that we know where you are, and even where parents are, it is
    >>> >> >only a
    >>> >> >matter of time till somebody phones your dad to commiserate with
    >>> >> >him,
    >>> >> >and to ask him if he never thought of sticking your head under
    >>> >> >water in
    >>> >> >the toilet when you were small, which would have made life ever so
    >>> >> >much better for humanity.


    --
    Stan Goodman
    Qiryat Tiv'on
    Israel

  9. Re: goodman and the toll fail again (Re: No guts Tim Martin )

    angfojw@nospam.net wrote:

    >
    > Put up what goodman --> I'm right and you know it; windows has better
    > photo editing software then OS/2, and ecs has been in a volunteer
    > maintenance developer mode for three years. And with no code from IBM,
    > OS/2 cannot be updated. What you got is what you get. There is nothing
    > of substantial value that will ever come from ecs, unless IBM lets out
    > the code. -- No matter how much we want to wish its going to be
    > different, it is not.


    Yes what you have said above is right, and I know it. Windows does indeed
    have better photo editing software than OS/2. Yes, there is no code from
    IBM (actually, I think there is some, for large customers, which -- for all
    I know -- includes Serenity)

    But you are doing it again (unlike IBM, you have never stopped); you are
    playing "Abbot & Costello", proclaiming declarations with which everyone
    agrees, then "contradicting" them by repeating the same declaration
    endlessly. Although I have seen a lot of sky, I'm bound to confess that I
    have never seen your like. You are as smarmy, and obviously as needy a
    person that I have ever seen; a real piece of work.

    I told you in my previous message that you mustn't reply to me with the same
    old repetitions and the same old truisms, and here you have done it again,
    thus demonstrating that you simply have nothing more to say. I will, as I
    said, interpret this as your admission that you are totally empty, and
    regard it as your rather mealy-mouthed admission of defeat (what ever that
    may mean here). Borrowing a word from your final paragraph below, you are
    as "boring" as sin. Your defeat means that the game/"discussion" is now
    over. I'm sorry that you were unable to meet the conditions that I set,
    because there are indeed real question I would have liked you to answer.
    But saying anything meaningful is just not your bag.

    As far as I see, you haven't replied at all to the message about conditions.
    Perhaps I missed it.

    About writing to your parents -- I am not decided whether that would be
    appropriate, because from what I have read, you seem to be rather older
    that I had at first assumed (in itself, inexplicable), and even a pillar of
    your community (which boggles the mind). It may be more effective to
    organize a letter among your victims, to be sent to local institutions. For
    example, a hundred signatures at the bottom of a letter to the school
    board, and another to a company on whose board you sit, may be enough to
    make even (or especially) stolid New Englanders consider to what kind of
    people they are looking up, and who is fit to sit on the board. Even if
    not, news of your extra-curricular activities is sure to get around
    Bennington.

    So, no more, Ed. No more back-and-forth. Make do with your usual
    masturbatory solution.

    > Now take your boring drivel somewhere else.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > In , on 01/10/2008
    > at 10:39 PM, "Stan Goodman" said:
    >
    >
    >
    >>On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:56:19 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: >
    >>>
    >>> Run along goodman. You have become a boring troll.

    >>
    >>Make up your mind whether you can or cannot come up with something more
    >>imaginative than that, or whether you have run out of ideas. The fact is
    >>that I and Riccardo have challenged you to put up or shut up. Your reply
    >>is "You are boring"? That's it?
    >>
    >>In an earlier era, someone with as much contempt as we have for you
    >>might have challenged you to a duel. Would you have told him that he is
    >>boring? Happily, dueling is no longer socially acceptable, but you get
    >>the idea.
    >>
    >>Eddie, you really have to say something meaningful in answer to
    >>everything we have said about you, because your reply above is
    >>equivalent to saying "I got nothin'". Just as in the case of a challenge
    >>to duel, it's a way to give up, and I will accept it as such. Epithets
    >>like troll, boring, liar, whiner, etc are simply not enough. They are
    >>not the way that adults defend themselves against accusations. The same
    >>is true of repetitive truisms like "Windows is richer in photo editting
    >>applications".
    >>
    >>The alternative will be that I will take your advice to "run along". To
    >>be clearer, that I will not reply to another response as empty as the
    >>above, but will probably decide to deal with your aged dad instead.
    >>Please give me his email address; in its absence, I will have to begin
    >>with a paper letter (a letter back and forth across the briny takes
    >>between one and two weeks), and go on to telephone call(s) after the
    >>introductions. Eddie, either **** or get off the pot.
    >>
    >>Remember, Eddie, no epithets or other empty crap, and no Windows
    >>advocacy; we have already seen that film. A real defense.
    >>
    >>In another group that also has quite a lot of activity about your sick
    >>hobby, I've been reading about your attacks on people that put
    >>themselves in harm's way in military service. If I thought before that
    >>you are despicable, that's doubled now. If you like, you could comment
    >>here (briefly and rationally, and without venom) on what it is about
    >>military service so causes you to hate. I myself have served in two
    >>armies, by the way.
    >>>
    >>> In , on 01/09/2008
    >>> at 03:38 PM, "Stan Goodman" said:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> >On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 12:06:09 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: >
    >>> >>
    >>> >> Gee thanks for showing us the *hate that lives in you goodman. Its
    >>> >> funny how you authoritarian personalities love to twist what others
    >>> >> say into a lie, and then whine when you get your nonsense corrected
    >>> >> in public -- when all you had to do want shut up in the first place.
    >>> >
    >>> >And you have corrected my denial of having made a threat of suing you,
    >>> >is
    >>> >that correct? Would you mind quoting the sentence in which I made that
    >>> >threat?
    >>> >
    >>> >> What you have done is demonstrate for the world that you are a
    >>> >> hate-filled
    >>> >> psychopath. And worse, you are proud of it. That son, is an
    >>> >> example of the unrestrained evil -- that will eventually destroy you.
    >>> >
    >>> >Again, you are projecting. Everybody here (and apparently everywhere
    >>> >else except at the schoolboard) knows that you are the psychopath. I
    >>> >do have to admit, however, that the minutes of the meeting I read show
    >>> >you
    >>> >as the owner of at least two distinct personalities. The one at the
    >>> >schoolboard seems quite normal, and not at all like the one that is
    >>> >exhibited here. I am surprised that both of you use the same name. The
    >>> >persona you use here is, in contrast, as nutty as the proverbial
    >>> >fruitcake. Maybe I'm wrong; maybe we should take a vote about that,
    >>> >think so? I'm game.
    >>> >
    >>> >I confess that I am nursing a hate, Eddie. I hate your pathological
    >>> >blather, and I hate the length of time that you have tortured us all
    >>> >for
    >>> >no good reason. I confess that I also hate the irrationality of
    >>> >repeated
    >>> >declarations that e.g. Windows has better graphics facilities, after
    >>> >each such declaration has met with agreement that, yes, Windows has it
    >>> >all over OS/2 for graphics.
    >>> >
    >>> >But I am quite sure that in the end, it is your pathology that is more
    >>> >likely to distroy you.
    >>> >
    >>> >Where do you see my "unrestrained evil"? In my thought of considering
    >>> >telephoning your dad? The poor man must be tortured by the thought of
    >>> >having sired such a misfit as you. He might be very happy with some
    >>> >expressions of sympathy for others who have suffered long at your
    >>> >hand.
    >>> >Is that the "unrestrained evil" -- showing him that somebody else
    >>> >recognizes what he and your mother has gone through?
    >>> >
    >>> >
    >>> >
    >>> >> In , on 01/09/2008
    >>> >> at 08:40 AM, "Stan Goodman" said:
    >>> >>
    >>> >>
    >>> >>
    >>> >> >On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:30:25 UTC, whjfbnmfd@nospam.net opined: >
    >>> >> >> Hey goodman stop lying --> the facts that started your ranting and
    >>> >> >> lying
    >>> >> >> stand: Ecs is in a volunteer maintenance mode and has been for
    >>> >> >> three years, and Windows is the better platform for photo editing
    >>> >> >> software.
    >>> >> >
    >>> >> >That does seem to be the consensus. I do little photo editting, so I
    >>> >> >don't care much.
    >>> >> >
    >>> >> >> Its also a fact that you are full of **** when you claimed you're
    >>> >> >> going to
    >>> >> >> sue me. Now run along and play with yourself for the abnormal
    >>> >> >> self-gratification that you come here attacking others to get.
    >>> >> >> Report back when you become a normal adult man.
    >>> >> >
    >>> >> >As full of **** as I am, I didn't threaten to sue you. I did prod
    >>> >> >you a
    >>> >> >bit to sue both Rubini and me. Who is REALLY full of ****, however,
    >>> >> >is
    >>> >> >you. Never very original, you seem to have run out of subject
    >>> >> >matter, and fallen back entirely on calling people names.
    >>> >> >
    >>> >> >> Take the idiot rubini with you when you go to the counseling that
    >>> >> >> you
    >>> >> >> need. He doesn't have a job and needs something constructive to
    >>> >> >> do.
    >>> >> >
    >>> >> >I have no knowledge of his financial arrangements. But I regard as
    >>> >> >constructive the search he made on your history.
    >>> >> >
    >>> >> >Now that we know where you are, and even where parents are, it is
    >>> >> >only a
    >>> >> >matter of time till somebody phones your dad to commiserate with
    >>> >> >him,
    >>> >> >and to ask him if he never thought of sticking your head under
    >>> >> >water in
    >>> >> >the toilet when you were small, which would have made life ever so
    >>> >> >much better for humanity.


    --
    Stan Goodman
    Qiryat Tiv'on
    Israel

  10. Re: goodman and the toll fail again (Re: No guts Tim Martin )

    On 11 Gen, 16:48, Stan Goodman wrote:
    > angf...@nospam.net wrote:
    >
    > > Put up what goodman --> *I'm right and you know it; windows has better
    > > photo editing software then OS/2, and ecs has been in a volunteer

    >
    > Yes what you have said above is right, and I know it. Windows does indeed
    > have better *photo editing software than OS/2. Yes, there is no code from
    > IBM (actually, I think there is some, for large customers, which -- for all
    > I know -- includes Serenity)


    Hi Stan, Hi Riccardo,
    this is my first and last message in this thread. I enjoyed a little,
    reading the bunch of stupidities from eddie and would like to become
    his target too :-)

    First of all, I think it's absolutely impossible to turn little eddie
    into some human-like reasoning being. He struggles to be right, and
    will do everything until he eventually succeeds, even at the cost of
    compromising himself even worse than he did until now.

    You and Riccardo stated an infinite number of times that: yes, uner
    Windows there's more and better professional photo software than under
    OS/2, simply saying that (as for the thread topic), many OS/2 programs
    would do perfectly the job.

    He still doesn't get it and will never do, because this would close
    the discussion without a "Yes Ed you're right and I'm inferior to
    you". He just wants to read this statement to be happy and go
    masturbate elsewhere. He will never admit that eCS has got ACPI, sound
    and recent video card support only because of Serenity, Netlabs and
    eCo software, because he would have to admit he's utterly WRONG.

    Also, he will never ever send you some documents stating his real
    identity, because this would close also this door: a below-normal
    minded man (man?) like him can't stand this possibility, if he doesn't
    win all he will never give up.

    We all know Ed is just a little boring and stupid kiddie, simply
    wishing to be told "You're right, I'm wrong". Think it's way better to
    let him drown into his stupid sentences.

    But Riccardo, Stan, if you like, keep playing with him - seeing how a
    person can show his stupidity is somehow recuperative :-)

    Mentore

  11. Re: goodman and the toll fail again (Re: No guts Tim Martin )


    Get over your bull**** mentore. ecs is an volunteer maintenance mode.
    There is no development except people from who to do work for free, or
    nearly free. And stop the idiot nonsense about all the wonderful things
    ecs has. It won't load on a T61 thinkpad son, and very new machine. That
    mean's its stopped right where it is for the future.

    Now you can love ecs and I could care less what you do -- but its not the
    end all that you claim, and you need to stop the lying and just tell the
    truth for once.

    The tirade that you ecs nuts went into when I told a truth you didn't want
    to hear, shows us you people are not using your mental facilities very
    well. You showed us this when you and the rest of the idiots started into
    the filthy language tirades. That is clear sign that you characters are
    not mentally well balanced.


    PS: Go get a lesson on what ACPI is. And there are no reports, of
    everything working just great with ecs on many earlier but recent thinkpad
    either son. Your driver list is a hit and miss approach that comes with
    a volunteer maintenance effort -- and ecs is never going to be anything
    more then that. You can also stop the nonsense about st. john having the
    ecs code. He doesn't.






    In <4cff0a4f-6289-4020-8037-8f967284beee@i12g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, on
    01/11/2008
    at 08:19 AM, Mentore said:



    >On 11 Gen, 16:48, Stan Goodman wrote: >
    >angf...@nospam.net wrote:
    >>
    >> > Put up what goodman --> *I'm right and you know it; windows has better
    >> > photo editing software then OS/2, and ecs has been in a volunteer

    >>
    >> Yes what you have said above is right, and I know it. Windows does indeed
    >> have better *photo editing software than OS/2. Yes, there is no code from
    >> IBM (actually, I think there is some, for large customers, which -- for all
    >> I know -- includes Serenity)


    >Hi Stan, Hi Riccardo,
    >this is my first and last message in this thread. I enjoyed a little,
    >reading the bunch of stupidities from eddie and would like to become his
    >target too :-)


    >First of all, I think it's absolutely impossible to turn little eddie
    >into some human-like reasoning being. He struggles to be right, and will
    >do everything until he eventually succeeds, even at the cost of
    >compromising himself even worse than he did until now.


    >You and Riccardo stated an infinite number of times that: yes, uner
    >Windows there's more and better professional photo software than under
    >OS/2, simply saying that (as for the thread topic), many OS/2 programs
    >would do perfectly the job.


    >He still doesn't get it and will never do, because this would close the
    >discussion without a "Yes Ed you're right and I'm inferior to you". He
    >just wants to read this statement to be happy and go masturbate
    >elsewhere. He will never admit that eCS has got ACPI, sound and recent
    >video card support only because of Serenity, Netlabs and eCo software,
    >because he would have to admit he's utterly WRONG.


    >Also, he will never ever send you some documents stating his real
    >identity, because this would close also this door: a below-normal minded
    >man (man?) like him can't stand this possibility, if he doesn't win all
    >he will never give up.


    >We all know Ed is just a little boring and stupid kiddie, simply wishing
    >to be told "You're right, I'm wrong". Think it's way better to let him
    >drown into his stupid sentences.


    >But Riccardo, Stan, if you like, keep playing with him - seeing how a
    >person can show his stupidity is somehow recuperative :-)


    >Mentore



  12. Re: FTTPAC - was Re: Eddie LeTourneau Jr. Bennington, Vermont is a moron (Re: To AWV subscribers: Please take back Edd

    On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:44:14 -0800, "Dave Thompson"
    wrote:

    Little Mr. Eddie proclaimed:
    > By definition: A Conscientious Objector is a person who objects to
    > participation in all forms of war, and whose belief is based on a
    > religious, moral, or ethical belief system. You fail the test mcdonnell.
    >
    > You are being given a chance here to explain yourself, before the world
    > arrives at logical conclusion of your statements. And you will like it
    > mcdonnell.

    ******************************
    Dave Thompson:
    >Have the doctors informed you that your stupidity is terminal?
    >
    >Many CO's refuse arms, but gladly serve. Perhaps you have heard of the
    >Friends (Quakers) or Mennonites? Do a little research on Desmond Doss,
    >Medal of Honor winner. During WW2 there were three classes of CO's:
    >
    >Absolutists: Refused to serve. There were approximately 6,000 in this
    >category.
    >Non-combatants: Served, but would not carry arms. 25,000 served.
    >Alternativists: Would perform alternate service to the nation, but not in
    >the military. Approximately 12,000 served in this capacity.
    >
    >Many CO's have served since the war of 1812, most with honor; a concept that
    >escapes you.
    >
    >Dave
    >(The Other)

    *******************************

    Well, Little Mr. Eddie, YOUR alleged definition is NOT reality.
    Your definition is not binding upon me.
    In past postings you have exhibited vast ignorance of what
    conscientious objector entails.
    You seem very ignorant of the different degrees pertaining to C.O.

    Considering many veterans are still waiting for YOU to EXPLAIN
    yourself and your many claims, are still waiting for you to provide
    PROOF of your accusations, citations for your statements, and
    documentation for your assertions, I reckon I can wait for "...THE
    WORLD (TO) ARRIVE(S) AT LOGICAL CONCLUSION (sic) OR YOUR STATEMENTS."

    I note you state I will like it...
    Probably.
    After all, others who have read what has been stated have had no
    problems with reading comprehension.
    In contrast, there is you...
    And, of course, your desperate attempts to claim your words are said
    by others; and your facile attempts at definitions, and your
    attempts to set up scenario's.... and, of course, dictate events
    based upon your VAST COMBAT EXPERIENCE.
    ---Mac, the Medic

  13. Re: FTTPAC - was Re: Eddie LeTourneau Jr. Bennington, Vermont is a moron (Re: To AWV subscribers: Please take back Edd

    On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:44:14 -0800, "Dave Thompson"
    wrote:

    Little Mr. Eddie proclaimed:
    > By definition: A Conscientious Objector is a person who objects to
    > participation in all forms of war, and whose belief is based on a
    > religious, moral, or ethical belief system. You fail the test mcdonnell.
    >
    > You are being given a chance here to explain yourself, before the world
    > arrives at logical conclusion of your statements. And you will like it
    > mcdonnell.

    ******************************
    Dave Thompson:
    >Have the doctors informed you that your stupidity is terminal?
    >
    >Many CO's refuse arms, but gladly serve. Perhaps you have heard of the
    >Friends (Quakers) or Mennonites? Do a little research on Desmond Doss,
    >Medal of Honor winner. During WW2 there were three classes of CO's:
    >
    >Absolutists: Refused to serve. There were approximately 6,000 in this
    >category.
    >Non-combatants: Served, but would not carry arms. 25,000 served.
    >Alternativists: Would perform alternate service to the nation, but not in
    >the military. Approximately 12,000 served in this capacity.
    >
    >Many CO's have served since the war of 1812, most with honor; a concept that
    >escapes you.
    >
    >Dave
    >(The Other)

    *******************************

    Well, Little Mr. Eddie, YOUR alleged definition is NOT reality.
    Your definition is not binding upon me.
    In past postings you have exhibited vast ignorance of what
    conscientious objector entails.
    You seem very ignorant of the different degrees pertaining to C.O.

    Considering many veterans are still waiting for YOU to EXPLAIN
    yourself and your many claims, are still waiting for you to provide
    PROOF of your accusations, citations for your statements, and
    documentation for your assertions, I reckon I can wait for "...THE
    WORLD (TO) ARRIVE(S) AT LOGICAL CONCLUSION (sic) OR YOUR STATEMENTS."

    I note you state I will like it...
    Probably.
    After all, others who have read what has been stated have had no
    problems with reading comprehension.
    In contrast, there is you...
    And, of course, your desperate attempts to claim your words are said
    by others; and your facile attempts at definitions, and your
    attempts to set up scenario's.... and, of course, dictate events
    based upon your VAST COMBAT EXPERIENCE.
    ---Mac, the Medic

  14. Re: FTTPAC - was Re: Eddie LeTourneau Jr.

    On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:44:14 -0800, "Dave Thompson"
    wrote:


    >Have the doctors informed you that your stupidity is terminal?
    >
    >Many CO's refuse arms, but gladly serve. Perhaps you have heard of the
    >Friends (Quakers) or Mennonites? Do a little research on Desmond Doss,
    >Medal of Honor winner. During WW2 there were three classes of CO's:
    >
    >Absolutists: Refused to serve. There were approximately 6,000 in this
    >category.
    >Non-combatants: Served, but would not carry arms. 25,000 served.
    >Alternativists: Would perform alternate service to the nation, but not in
    >the military. Approximately 12,000 served in this capacity.
    >
    >Many CO's have served since the war of 1812, most with honor; a concept that
    >escapes you.
    >Dave
    >(The Other)

    *************************************
    Dave, I appreciate your effort to educate the buffoon but, from the
    record of his posting history, his agenda is petrified.

    He attempts to set up a definition that is not reality and then demand
    the one he attacks and accuses must adhere to HIS definition...

    I'm going back via GOOGLE and pulling up his initial statements
    regarding those officers and his comments. I have the MESSAGE ID's
    on several of the posts wherein he spewed his sexist venom.

    And a couple of other things.
    I shall hope the veterans back there in Vermont might be interested in
    Little Mr. Eddie's comments regarding those who served, and those who
    were in combat while he bragged about being on Oki island... etc.,
    etc.
    ---Mac, the Medic

  15. Re: FTTPAC - was Re: Eddie LeTourneau Jr.

    On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:44:14 -0800, "Dave Thompson"
    wrote:


    >Have the doctors informed you that your stupidity is terminal?
    >
    >Many CO's refuse arms, but gladly serve. Perhaps you have heard of the
    >Friends (Quakers) or Mennonites? Do a little research on Desmond Doss,
    >Medal of Honor winner. During WW2 there were three classes of CO's:
    >
    >Absolutists: Refused to serve. There were approximately 6,000 in this
    >category.
    >Non-combatants: Served, but would not carry arms. 25,000 served.
    >Alternativists: Would perform alternate service to the nation, but not in
    >the military. Approximately 12,000 served in this capacity.
    >
    >Many CO's have served since the war of 1812, most with honor; a concept that
    >escapes you.
    >Dave
    >(The Other)

    *************************************
    Dave, I appreciate your effort to educate the buffoon but, from the
    record of his posting history, his agenda is petrified.

    He attempts to set up a definition that is not reality and then demand
    the one he attacks and accuses must adhere to HIS definition...

    I'm going back via GOOGLE and pulling up his initial statements
    regarding those officers and his comments. I have the MESSAGE ID's
    on several of the posts wherein he spewed his sexist venom.

    And a couple of other things.
    I shall hope the veterans back there in Vermont might be interested in
    Little Mr. Eddie's comments regarding those who served, and those who
    were in combat while he bragged about being on Oki island... etc.,
    etc.
    ---Mac, the Medic

  16. Re: FTTPAC - was Re: Eddie LeTourneau Jr.

    On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:59:27 GMT, Mac
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:44:14 -0800, "Dave Thompson"
    > wrote:
    >
    >
    >>Have the doctors informed you that your stupidity is terminal?
    >>
    >>Many CO's refuse arms, but gladly serve. Perhaps you have heard of the
    >>Friends (Quakers) or Mennonites? Do a little research on Desmond Doss,
    >>Medal of Honor winner. During WW2 there were three classes of CO's:
    >>
    >>Absolutists: Refused to serve. There were approximately 6,000 in this
    >>category.
    >>Non-combatants: Served, but would not carry arms. 25,000 served.
    >>Alternativists: Would perform alternate service to the nation, but not in
    >>the military. Approximately 12,000 served in this capacity.
    >>
    >>Many CO's have served since the war of 1812, most with honor; a concept that
    >>escapes you.
    >>Dave
    >>(The Other)

    >*************************************
    >Dave, I appreciate your effort to educate the buffoon but, from the
    >record of his posting history, his agenda is petrified.
    >
    >He attempts to set up a definition that is not reality and then demand
    >the one he attacks and accuses must adhere to HIS definition...
    >
    >I'm going back via GOOGLE and pulling up his initial statements
    >regarding those officers and his comments. I have the MESSAGE ID's
    >on several of the posts wherein he spewed his sexist venom.
    >
    >And a couple of other things.
    >I shall hope the veterans back there in Vermont might be interested in
    >Little Mr. Eddie's comments regarding those who served, and those who
    >were in combat while he bragged about being on Oki island... etc.,
    >etc.
    >

    Hey Mac, isn't Vermont where the faggots can get married?

    Pure happenstance -- I think not.
    --

    "Oh bother," mummbled Pooh, as he chambered another round.
    _____
    __/o \_
    \____ \
    / \
    __ //\ \
    __/o \-//--\ \_/
    \____ ___\ \
    || \ |\ | \ |
    _|| _||_|| _| |

    Do`in it Woofy style since `73

  17. Re: FTTPAC - was Re: Eddie LeTourneau Jr.

    On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:59:27 GMT, Mac
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:44:14 -0800, "Dave Thompson"
    > wrote:
    >
    >
    >>Have the doctors informed you that your stupidity is terminal?
    >>
    >>Many CO's refuse arms, but gladly serve. Perhaps you have heard of the
    >>Friends (Quakers) or Mennonites? Do a little research on Desmond Doss,
    >>Medal of Honor winner. During WW2 there were three classes of CO's:
    >>
    >>Absolutists: Refused to serve. There were approximately 6,000 in this
    >>category.
    >>Non-combatants: Served, but would not carry arms. 25,000 served.
    >>Alternativists: Would perform alternate service to the nation, but not in
    >>the military. Approximately 12,000 served in this capacity.
    >>
    >>Many CO's have served since the war of 1812, most with honor; a concept that
    >>escapes you.
    >>Dave
    >>(The Other)

    >*************************************
    >Dave, I appreciate your effort to educate the buffoon but, from the
    >record of his posting history, his agenda is petrified.
    >
    >He attempts to set up a definition that is not reality and then demand
    >the one he attacks and accuses must adhere to HIS definition...
    >
    >I'm going back via GOOGLE and pulling up his initial statements
    >regarding those officers and his comments. I have the MESSAGE ID's
    >on several of the posts wherein he spewed his sexist venom.
    >
    >And a couple of other things.
    >I shall hope the veterans back there in Vermont might be interested in
    >Little Mr. Eddie's comments regarding those who served, and those who
    >were in combat while he bragged about being on Oki island... etc.,
    >etc.
    >

    Hey Mac, isn't Vermont where the faggots can get married?

    Pure happenstance -- I think not.
    --

    "Oh bother," mummbled Pooh, as he chambered another round.
    _____
    __/o \_
    \____ \
    / \
    __ //\ \
    __/o \-//--\ \_/
    \____ ___\ \
    || \ |\ | \ |
    _|| _||_|| _| |

    Do`in it Woofy style since `73

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21