eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target - OS2

This is a discussion on eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target - OS2 ; On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:24:56 UTC, pasnfv15@nospam.com.net opined: > > > goodman you have been told to post your question several time now. You > are still whining, thus making yourself a village idiot, over and over. Actually, I ...

  1. Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target

    On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:24:56 UTC, pasnfv15@nospam.com.net opined:

    > goodman you have been told to post your question several time now. You
    > are still whining, thus making yourself a village idiot, over and over.

    Actually, I am a past chairman of Mensa Israel.

    I really don't know what to do about your failure to find the
    message in question. I have told you how to find it, and I have
    reposted it because4 that didn't help. If I knew your email address, I
    would send you a copy. But you are right -- if you keep denying long
    enough that you haven't seen it, you are obviously unable to answer.
    Of course, everybody else here knows what you are doing, so it can't
    be said that you are getting away with anything. But on the other
    hand, when have you ever cared about the opinion of others?

    --
    Stan Goodman
    Qiryat Tiv'on

  2. Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target

    Stan Goodman wrote:

    > Of course, everybody else here knows what you are doing, so it can't
    > be said that you are getting away with anything. But on the other
    > hand, when have you ever cared about the opinion of others?

    Oh, if Tim/Eddie were to care about the opinion of others, he would have put
    a bullet in his head a long time ago.

    So, not only he doesn't care about opinion of others, because truth would
    make him suicidal, but worse, he doesn't even seem to care we're laughing at
    his back all the time.

    Nobody wants him around here, where he so desperately craves for attention,
    and IBM bitchslapped him pulling the plug on Convenience Packages - that
    same product he was pushing against eCS to create a miserable rift in this
    small community. Tim/Eddie is still miffed that IBM didn't back his moronic
    views - surprise? - and made his plot fail like a castle of cards. And you
    can tell how much hurt this tiny little bitch is for IBM not backing him
    reading any of his moronic driveling posts. What a creep!

    Riccardo

  3. Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target

    Stan Goodman wrote:

    > Of course, everybody else here knows what you are doing, so it can't
    > be said that you are getting away with anything. But on the other
    > hand, when have you ever cared about the opinion of others?

    Oh, if Tim/Eddie were to care about the opinion of others, he would have put
    a bullet in his head a long time ago.

    So, not only he doesn't care about opinion of others, because truth would
    make him suicidal, but worse, he doesn't even seem to care we're laughing at
    his back all the time.

    Nobody wants him around here, where he so desperately craves for attention,
    and IBM bitchslapped him pulling the plug on Convenience Packages - that
    same product he was pushing against eCS to create a miserable rift in this
    small community. Tim/Eddie is still miffed that IBM didn't back his moronic
    views - surprise? - and made his plot fail like a castle of cards. And you
    can tell how much hurt this tiny little bitch is for IBM not backing him
    reading any of his moronic driveling posts. What a creep!

    Riccardo

  4. Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target

    Ah little rubini, I see your real compliant here; I asked how your ecs is
    going -- and you've been a snit ever since, including your compliant about
    IBM (down below).

    So listen up asshole: Its true IBM ended development and the maintenance
    mode OS/2 was in -- but junior, that also ended it for ecs too. All you
    characters have now is old OS/2 code (there will never be anything new),
    and the ecs install wrapper. Nothing more.

    It has always been so, and the ugly fact is that ecs has ended development
    too -- its now in a maintenance mode that depends on "volunteers" to do
    the work. Its been three years since version 2 was promised. Its still
    in beta and going no where. If it works for you fine. Have fun, but
    understand that it won't even install on the newest Lenovo thinkpads.
    And that junior is the state of ecs, and the state of OS/2.

    That someone is bright enough to use the best tools for his work, no
    matter what the platform is not sufficient reason for your 5 day on-going
    rant here. Yet you can't shut up. Its a sign that you have mental
    defects that need professional treatment. When you get a job with health
    insurance get it, before they figure out you're an idiot.

    In <477cbe6f$0$37207$4fafbaef@reader3.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    at 11:52 AM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >Stan Goodman wrote:

    >> Of course, everybody else here knows what you are doing, so it can't
    >> be said that you are getting away with anything. But on the other
    >> hand, when have you ever cared about the opinion of others?

    >Oh, if Tim/Eddie were to care about the opinion of others, he would have
    >put a bullet in his head a long time ago.

    >So, not only he doesn't care about opinion of others, because truth would
    > make him suicidal, but worse, he doesn't even seem to care we're
    >laughing at his back all the time.

    >Nobody wants him around here, where he so desperately craves for
    >attention, and IBM bitchslapped him pulling the plug on Convenience
    >Packages - that same product he was pushing against eCS to create a
    >miserable rift in this small community. Tim/Eddie is still miffed that
    >IBM didn't back his moronic views - surprise? - and made his plot fail
    >like a castle of cards. And you can tell how much hurt this tiny little
    >bitch is for IBM not backing him reading any of his moronic driveling
    >posts. What a creep!

    >Riccardo

  5. Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target

    Ah little rubini, I see your real compliant here; I asked how your ecs is
    going -- and you've been a snit ever since, including your compliant about
    IBM (down below).

    So listen up asshole: Its true IBM ended development and the maintenance
    mode OS/2 was in -- but junior, that also ended it for ecs too. All you
    characters have now is old OS/2 code (there will never be anything new),
    and the ecs install wrapper. Nothing more.

    It has always been so, and the ugly fact is that ecs has ended development
    too -- its now in a maintenance mode that depends on "volunteers" to do
    the work. Its been three years since version 2 was promised. Its still
    in beta and going no where. If it works for you fine. Have fun, but
    understand that it won't even install on the newest Lenovo thinkpads.
    And that junior is the state of ecs, and the state of OS/2.

    That someone is bright enough to use the best tools for his work, no
    matter what the platform is not sufficient reason for your 5 day on-going
    rant here. Yet you can't shut up. Its a sign that you have mental
    defects that need professional treatment. When you get a job with health
    insurance get it, before they figure out you're an idiot.

    In <477cbe6f$0$37207$4fafbaef@reader3.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    at 11:52 AM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >Stan Goodman wrote:

    >> Of course, everybody else here knows what you are doing, so it can't
    >> be said that you are getting away with anything. But on the other
    >> hand, when have you ever cared about the opinion of others?

    >Oh, if Tim/Eddie were to care about the opinion of others, he would have
    >put a bullet in his head a long time ago.

    >So, not only he doesn't care about opinion of others, because truth would
    > make him suicidal, but worse, he doesn't even seem to care we're
    >laughing at his back all the time.

    >Nobody wants him around here, where he so desperately craves for
    >attention, and IBM bitchslapped him pulling the plug on Convenience
    >Packages - that same product he was pushing against eCS to create a
    >miserable rift in this small community. Tim/Eddie is still miffed that
    >IBM didn't back his moronic views - surprise? - and made his plot fail
    >like a castle of cards. And you can tell how much hurt this tiny little
    >bitch is for IBM not backing him reading any of his moronic driveling
    >posts. What a creep!

    >Riccardo

  6. Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target

    Stop lying goodman -- here you are the Village Idiot.

    Now junior, I not interested in searching through a hundred posts to find
    your question. If you wanted an answer you would repost it. The fact
    that you haven't -- after being asked several times -- tells us that you
    not only don't want an answer, but that your real purpose is to troll.

    No go play with yourself for the attention you are trolling here for.

    In , on 01/03/2008
    at 10:27 AM, "Stan Goodman" said:

    >On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:24:56 UTC, pasnfv15@nospam.com.net opined: >
    >>
    >> goodman you have been told to post your question several time now. You
    >> are still whining, thus making yourself a village idiot, over and over.

    >Actually, I am a past chairman of Mensa Israel.
    >
    >I really don't know what to do about your failure to find the message
    >in question. I have told you how to find it, and I have reposted it
    >because4 that didn't help. If I knew your email address, I would send you
    >a copy. But you are right -- if you keep denying long enough that you
    >haven't seen it, you are obviously unable to answer. Of course,
    >everybody else here knows what you are doing, so it can't be said that
    >you are getting away with anything. But on the other hand, when have you
    >ever cared about the opinion of others?

  7. Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target

    at 10:27 AM, "Stan Goodman" said:

    >On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:24:56 UTC, pasnfv15@nospam.com.net opined: >
    >>
    >> goodman you have been told to post your question several time now. You
    >> are still whining, thus making yourself a village idiot, over and over.

    >Actually, I am a past chairman of Mensa Israel.
    >
    >I really don't know what to do about your failure to find the message
    >in question. I have told you how to find it, and I have reposted it
    >because4 that didn't help. If I knew your email address, I would send you
    >a copy. But you are right -- if you keep denying long enough that you
    >haven't seen it, you are obviously unable to answer. Of course,
    >everybody else here knows what you are doing, so it can't be said that
    >you are getting away with anything. But on the other hand, when have you
    >ever cared about the opinion of others?

  8. Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target

    Thanks for proving again that your purpose here is to trolland be an
    idiot.

    In , on 01/03/2008
    at 10:27 AM, "Stan Goodman" said:

    >On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:24:55 UTC, pasnfv15@nospam.com.net opined: > In
    ><477c2fed$0$17954$4fafbaef@reader1.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008 > at
    >01:44 AM, "Riccardo Rubini" said: >

    >> >It seems that the dimwit officially amditted being the same person as Tim
    >> > Martin, aka OS2Gay. Isn't it strange that when I bash Timmy this moron
    >> >feels compelled to give his reply?

    >> I said no such thing, you idiot.

    >You don't need to. Everybody knows it.
    >
    >> My responses are to correct your lies and driveling.

    >But you are the only liar here. And driveling/dribbling is something
    >that only you do.
    >
    >> If you weren't a village idiot, you would learn to connect the dots and
    >> think critically, thus avoiding your problems here.
    >>
    >> ...and dumbie, if I was tim martin, I wouldn't be using windows for photo
    >> editing and color scanning, I would be using a *mac.

    >What a fiendishly clever disguise. Nobody knows or cares what you use
    >for photo editing and color scanning or anything else.
    >
    >> Now connect the dots dumbie!

    >Oy!

  9. Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target

    at 10:27 AM, "Stan Goodman" said:

    >On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:24:55 UTC, pasnfv15@nospam.com.net opined: > In
    ><477c2fed$0$17954$4fafbaef@reader1.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008 > at
    >01:44 AM, "Riccardo Rubini" said: >

    >> >It seems that the dimwit officially amditted being the same person as Tim
    >> > Martin, aka OS2Gay. Isn't it strange that when I bash Timmy this moron
    >> >feels compelled to give his reply?

    >> I said no such thing, you idiot.

    >You don't need to. Everybody knows it.
    >
    >> My responses are to correct your lies and driveling.

    >But you are the only liar here. And driveling/dribbling is something
    >that only you do.
    >
    >> If you weren't a village idiot, you would learn to connect the dots and
    >> think critically, thus avoiding your problems here.
    >>
    >> ...and dumbie, if I was tim martin, I wouldn't be using windows for photo
    >> editing and color scanning, I would be using a *mac.

    >What a fiendishly clever disguise. Nobody knows or cares what you use
    >for photo editing and color scanning or anything else.
    >
    >> Now connect the dots dumbie!

    >Oy!

  10. rubini; pees on his leg again (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target)

    rubini stop lying!

    All you had done here is prove that you're an idiot; e.g., we all know
    that the better photo editing software comes on the windows platform. As
    a programmer -- which you claimed to be -- you know this. That you whine,
    lie and attack the messenger for saying it, shows us that you have mental
    problems and limited cognitive reasoning abilities.

    In <477ca932$0$4793$4fafbaef@reader4.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    at 10:21 AM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >pasnfv15@nospam.com.net wrote:

    >>> It seems that the dimwit officially amditted being the same person
    >>> as Tim Martin, aka OS2Gay. Isn't it strange that when I bash Timmy
    >>> this moron feels compelled to give his reply?

    >> I said no such thing, you idiot.

    >Said what?

    >> My responses are to correct your lies and driveling.

    >What you're talking about, jackass?

    >> If you weren't a village idiot, you would learn to connect the dots
    >> and think critically, thus avoiding your problems here.

    >Problems? I don't have any problems here, but you clearly do. "Village
    >idiot" ? If you have to call people names, please refrain from recycling
    >those already given to you from a long time, village idiot.

    >> ...and dumbie, if I was tim martin, I wouldn't be using windows for
    >> photo editing and color scanning, I would be using a *mac.

    >LOL. Yes, Tim. Sure. You know what? You should try just a little harder
    >to disguise yourself when playing the sockpuppet game.

    >> Now connect the dots dumbie!

    >We've all done that already, sockpuppet :-)

    >Now crawl back behind your rock again, moron.

    >Riccardo

  11. rubini; pees on his leg again (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target)

    rubini stop lying!

    All you had done here is prove that you're an idiot; e.g., we all know
    that the better photo editing software comes on the windows platform. As
    a programmer -- which you claimed to be -- you know this. That you whine,
    lie and attack the messenger for saying it, shows us that you have mental
    problems and limited cognitive reasoning abilities.

    In <477ca932$0$4793$4fafbaef@reader4.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    at 10:21 AM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >pasnfv15@nospam.com.net wrote:

    >>> It seems that the dimwit officially amditted being the same person
    >>> as Tim Martin, aka OS2Gay. Isn't it strange that when I bash Timmy
    >>> this moron feels compelled to give his reply?

    >> I said no such thing, you idiot.

    >Said what?

    >> My responses are to correct your lies and driveling.

    >What you're talking about, jackass?

    >> If you weren't a village idiot, you would learn to connect the dots
    >> and think critically, thus avoiding your problems here.

    >Problems? I don't have any problems here, but you clearly do. "Village
    >idiot" ? If you have to call people names, please refrain from recycling
    >those already given to you from a long time, village idiot.

    >> ...and dumbie, if I was tim martin, I wouldn't be using windows for
    >> photo editing and color scanning, I would be using a *mac.

    >LOL. Yes, Tim. Sure. You know what? You should try just a little harder
    >to disguise yourself when playing the sockpuppet game.

    >> Now connect the dots dumbie!

    >We've all done that already, sockpuppet :-)

    >Now crawl back behind your rock again, moron.

    >Riccardo

  12. Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target)

    fnijanfd56@nospam.com.net wrote:
    > Ah little rubini, I see your real compliant here; I asked how your
    > ecs is going -- and you've been a snit ever since, including your
    > compliant about IBM (down below).

    I don't use eCS, I use OS/2 Warp 4 CP2, wanker!

    > So listen up asshole: Its true IBM ended development and the
    > maintenance mode OS/2 was in -- but junior, that also ended it for
    > ecs too. All you characters have now is old OS/2 code (there will
    > never be anything new), and the ecs install wrapper. Nothing more.

    eCS customers are happy with that, and you can whine and change your name as
    much as you please, you can keep posting your bull**** about how cool the
    Mac is: nobody will ever give a **** about what Tim Martin/Eddie LaTourneau
    has to say. Your name is littered, soiled and drawn in ****. In this
    newsgroup, you're finished, end of the story, kaputt. Get it and find
    another place to play the rejected IBM bitch.

    > It has always been so, and the ugly fact is that ecs has ended
    > development too -- its now in a maintenance mode that depends on
    > "volunteers" to do the work. Its been three years since version 2
    > was promised. Its still in beta and going no where. If it works
    > for you fine. Have fun, but understand that it won't even install on
    > the newest Lenovo thinkpads.
    > And that junior is the state of ecs, and the state of OS/2.

    You still can't accept the fact you've lost your battle, Tim. You're a
    wanker and a wimp. People will use eCS regardless your best efforts to doom
    the project's sales. That's because your word isn't worth the **** under a
    bum's shoe and nobody gives a flying **** about you. Get it and **** off,
    boy.

    > That someone is bright enough to use the best tools for his work, no
    > matter what the platform is not sufficient reason for your 5 day
    > on-going rant here.

    That's not the reason. The reason is you're a useless liar spreading FUD
    like the little whiny bitch you are.

    >Yet you can't shut up. Its a sign that you have
    > mental defects that need professional treatment. When you get a job
    > with health insurance get it, before they figure out you're an idiot.

    I won't shut up, not because I have mental defects, but because I enjoy and
    have fun exposing yours, Mr. Sockpuppet/OS2Gay. Eventually, you will get
    tired of having your ass kicked and go away. Otherwise, I will simply go on
    ad libitum, the last word on you will always be mine. The brightest idea
    would be for you to quit posting, but you ain't bright, you're just a moron
    and will keep posting like the good sheep you are so that I can bash you to
    smithereens.

    And please don't worry about my job: given the amount of time you manage to
    waste in newsgroup, blogs and other improductive, umprofitable and useless
    activities, there's a good chance you've never worked a single day in your
    life and don't even know what "job" means. See what happens when useless
    guys on welfare like you get an Internet connection?

    Now have an happy food stamp, bum.

    Riccardo

    P.S. When I told you I can go on forever, I really meant it. If you aren't a
    sadomasochist, Timmy/Eddie, unsubscribe from OS/2 related newsgroup. I am
    still holding myself to put you in deep **** with your Internet provider and
    authorities. The last guy I "handled" left a newsgroup for almost 10
    years...You've been warned.

    > In <477cbe6f$0$37207$4fafbaef@reader3.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    > at 11:52 AM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:
    >

    >> Stan Goodman wrote:

    >>> Of course, everybody else here knows what you are doing, so it
    >>> can't be said that you are getting away with anything. But on the
    >>> other hand, when have you ever cared about the opinion of others?

    >> Oh, if Tim/Eddie were to care about the opinion of others, he would
    >> have put a bullet in his head a long time ago.

    >> So, not only he doesn't care about opinion of others, because truth
    >> would make him suicidal, but worse, he doesn't even seem to care
    >> we're laughing at his back all the time.

    >> Nobody wants him around here, where he so desperately craves for
    >> attention, and IBM bitchslapped him pulling the plug on Convenience
    >> Packages - that same product he was pushing against eCS to create a
    >> miserable rift in this small community. Tim/Eddie is still miffed
    >> that IBM didn't back his moronic views - surprise? - and made his
    >> plot fail like a castle of cards. And you can tell how much hurt
    >> this tiny little bitch is for IBM not backing him reading any of
    >> his moronic driveling posts. What a creep!

    >> Riccardo

  13. Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target)

> [...]

    >>> other hand, when have you ever cared about the opinion of others?

    >> Oh, if Tim/Eddie were to care about the opinion of others, he would
    >> have put a bullet in his head a long time ago.

    >> So, not only he doesn't care about opinion of others, because truth
    >> would make him suicidal, but worse, he doesn't even seem to care
    >> we're laughing at his back all the time.

    >> Nobody wants him around here, where he so desperately craves for
    >> attention, and IBM bitchslapped him pulling the plug on Convenience
    >> Packages - that same product he was pushing against eCS to create a
    >> miserable rift in this small community. Tim/Eddie is still miffed
    >> that IBM didn't back his moronic views - surprise? - and made his
    >> plot fail like a castle of cards. And you can tell how much hurt
    >> this tiny little bitch is for IBM not backing him reading any of
    >> his moronic driveling posts. What a creep!

  14. Re: Tim Martin = Eddie LaTourneau = Village Idiot and his sockpuppet - (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target)

    fnijanfd56@nospam.com.net wrote:
    > rubini stop lying!

    Tim Martin/Eddie LaTourneau stop being a wanker!

    > All you had done here is prove that you're an idiot; e.g., we all know
    > that the better photo editing software comes on the windows platform.

    Quote any message o'mine where I said the opposite! Wanker!

    > As a programmer -- which you claimed to be -- you know this.

    Exactly, wanker, I said that Photoshop is the state-of-the-art. And
    Photoshop runs both on Mac OSX and Windows. As a wanker, you keep avoiding

    > That you
    > whine, lie and attack the messenger for saying it, shows us that you
    > have mental problems and limited cognitive reasoning abilities.

    Shut up wanker, go back playing with your Mac. Come back when you have grown
    out a brain and a couple of balls to post under your name. Moron.

    Riccardo

    P.S. Hmm... Do you really believe a fake name is sufficient to hide your
    identity...? I'll check up with Verizon's abuse quickly to see what they
    think about your activity.

    > In <477ca932$0$4793$4fafbaef@reader4.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    > at 10:21 AM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >>> I said no such thing, you idiot.

    >> Said what?

    >>> My responses are to correct your lies and driveling.

    >> What you're talking about, jackass?

    >>> If you weren't a village idiot, you would learn to connect the dots
    >>> and think critically, thus avoiding your problems here.

    >> Problems? I don't have any problems here, but you clearly do.
    >> "Village idiot" ? If you have to call people names, please refrain
    >> from recycling those already given to you from a long time, village
    >> idiot.

    >>> ...and dumbie, if I was tim martin, I wouldn't be using windows for
    >>> photo editing and color scanning, I would be using a *mac.

    >> LOL. Yes, Tim. Sure. You know what? You should try just a little
    >> harder to disguise yourself when playing the sockpuppet game.

    >>> Now connect the dots dumbie!

    >> We've all done that already, sockpuppet :-)

    >> Now crawl back behind your rock again, moron.

    >> Riccardo

  15. Re: Tim Martin = Eddie LaTourneau = Village Idiot and his sockpuppet - (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target)

    fnijanfd56@nospam.com.net wrote:
    > rubini stop lying!

    Tim Martin/Eddie LaTourneau stop being a wanker!

    > All you had done here is prove that you're an idiot; e.g., we all know
    > that the better photo editing software comes on the windows platform.

    Quote any message o'mine where I said the opposite! Wanker!

    > As a programmer -- which you claimed to be -- you know this.

    Exactly, wanker, I said that Photoshop is the state-of-the-art. And
    Photoshop runs both on Mac OSX and Windows. As a wanker, you keep avoiding

    > That you
    > whine, lie and attack the messenger for saying it, shows us that you
    > have mental problems and limited cognitive reasoning abilities.

    Shut up wanker, go back playing with your Mac. Come back when you have grown
    out a brain and a couple of balls to post under your name. Moron.

    Riccardo

    P.S. Hmm... Do you really believe a fake name is sufficient to hide your
    identity...? I'll check up with Verizon's abuse quickly to see what they
    think about your activity.

    > In <477ca932$0$4793$4fafbaef@reader4.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    > at 10:21 AM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >>> I said no such thing, you idiot.

    >> Said what?

    >>> My responses are to correct your lies and driveling.

    >> What you're talking about, jackass?

    >>> If you weren't a village idiot, you would learn to connect the dots
    >>> and think critically, thus avoiding your problems here.

    >> Problems? I don't have any problems here, but you clearly do.
    >> "Village idiot" ? If you have to call people names, please refrain
    >> from recycling those already given to you from a long time, village
    >> idiot.

    >>> ...and dumbie, if I was tim martin, I wouldn't be using windows for
    >>> photo editing and color scanning, I would be using a *mac.

    >> LOL. Yes, Tim. Sure. You know what? You should try just a little
    >> harder to disguise yourself when playing the sockpuppet game.

    >>> Now connect the dots dumbie!

    >> We've all done that already, sockpuppet :-)

    >> Now crawl back behind your rock again, moron.

    >> Riccardo

  16. (Re: Tim Martin = Eddie LaTourneau = Village Idiot and his sockpuppet - (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))

    rubini you need to see a mental health professional about your anger
    management problem. You also might have a good case to sue your school
    district for allowing you out without teaching you to think clearly.

    Now zip it son. That means shut up dumbass.

    In <477ce4c2$0$17940$4fafbaef@reader1.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    at 02:36 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >fnijanfd56@nospam.com.net wrote:
    >> rubini stop lying!

    >Tim Martin/Eddie LaTourneau stop being a wanker!

    >> All you had done here is prove that you're an idiot; e.g., we all know
    >> that the better photo editing software comes on the windows platform.

    >Quote any message o'mine where I said the opposite! Wanker!

    >> As a programmer -- which you claimed to be -- you know this.

    >Exactly, wanker, I said that Photoshop is the state-of-the-art. And
    >Photoshop runs both on Mac OSX and Windows. As a wanker, you keep
    >avoiding

    >> That you
    >> whine, lie and attack the messenger for saying it, shows us that you
    >> have mental problems and limited cognitive reasoning abilities.

    >Shut up wanker, go back playing with your Mac. Come back when you have
    >grown out a brain and a couple of balls to post under your name. Moron.

    >Riccardo

    >P.S. Hmm... Do you really believe a fake name is sufficient to hide your
    >identity...? I'll check up with Verizon's abuse quickly to see what they
    >think about your activity.

    >> In <477ca932$0$4793$4fafbaef@reader4.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    >> at 10:21 AM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >>> Said what?

    >>> What you're talking about, jackass?

    >>> Problems? I don't have any problems here, but you clearly do.
    >>> "Village idiot" ? If you have to call people names, please refrain
    >>> from recycling those already given to you from a long time, village
    >>> idiot.

    >>> LOL. Yes, Tim. Sure. You know what? You should try just a little
    >>> harder to disguise yourself when playing the sockpuppet game.

    >>> We've all done that already, sockpuppet :-)

    >>> Now crawl back behind your rock again, moron.

    >>> Riccardo

  17. (Re: Tim Martin = Eddie LaTourneau = Village Idiot and his sockpuppet - (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))

    rubini you need to see a mental health professional about your anger
    management problem. You also might have a good case to sue your school
    district for allowing you out without teaching you to think clearly.

    Now zip it son. That means shut up dumbass.

    In <477ce4c2$0$17940$4fafbaef@reader1.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    at 02:36 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >fnijanfd56@nospam.com.net wrote:
    >> rubini stop lying!

    >Tim Martin/Eddie LaTourneau stop being a wanker!

    >> All you had done here is prove that you're an idiot; e.g., we all know
    >> that the better photo editing software comes on the windows platform.

    >Quote any message o'mine where I said the opposite! Wanker!

    >> As a programmer -- which you claimed to be -- you know this.

    >Exactly, wanker, I said that Photoshop is the state-of-the-art. And
    >Photoshop runs both on Mac OSX and Windows. As a wanker, you keep
    >avoiding

    >> That you
    >> whine, lie and attack the messenger for saying it, shows us that you
    >> have mental problems and limited cognitive reasoning abilities.

    >Shut up wanker, go back playing with your Mac. Come back when you have
    >grown out a brain and a couple of balls to post under your name. Moron.

    >Riccardo

    >P.S. Hmm... Do you really believe a fake name is sufficient to hide your
    >identity...? I'll check up with Verizon's abuse quickly to see what they
    >think about your activity.

    >> In <477ca932$0$4793$4fafbaef@reader4.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    >> at 10:21 AM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >>> Said what?

    >>> What you're talking about, jackass?

    >>> Problems? I don't have any problems here, but you clearly do.
    >>> "Village idiot" ? If you have to call people names, please refrain
    >>> from recycling those already given to you from a long time, village
    >>> idiot.

    >>> LOL. Yes, Tim. Sure. You know what? You should try just a little
    >>> harder to disguise yourself when playing the sockpuppet game.

    >>> We've all done that already, sockpuppet :-)

    >>> Now crawl back behind your rock again, moron.

    >>> Riccardo

  18. Rubini: imbecile (Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))

    In <477ce337$0$17951$4fafbaef@reader1.news.tin.it>, on 01/03/2008
    at 02:29 PM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

> [...]

    >> at 11:52 AM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >>> Oh, if Tim/Eddie were to care about the opinion of others, he would
    >>> have put a bullet in his head a long time ago.

    >>> So, not only he doesn't care about opinion of others, because truth
    >>> would make him suicidal, but worse, he doesn't even seem to care
    >>> we're laughing at his back all the time.

    >>> Nobody wants him around here, where he so desperately craves for
    >>> attention, and IBM bitchslapped him pulling the plug on Convenience
    >>> Packages - that same product he was pushing against eCS to create a
    >>> miserable rift in this small community. Tim/Eddie is still miffed
    >>> that IBM didn't back his moronic views - surprise? - and made his
    >>> plot fail like a castle of cards. And you can tell how much hurt
    >>> this tiny little bitch is for IBM not backing him reading any of
    >>> his moronic driveling posts. What a creep!

  19. Rubini: imbecile (Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))

> [...]

    >> at 11:52 AM, "Riccardo Rubini" said:

    >>> Oh, if Tim/Eddie were to care about the opinion of others, he would
    >>> have put a bullet in his head a long time ago.

    >>> So, not only he doesn't care about opinion of others, because truth
    >>> would make him suicidal, but worse, he doesn't even seem to care
    >>> we're laughing at his back all the time.

    >>> Nobody wants him around here, where he so desperately craves for
    >>> attention, and IBM bitchslapped him pulling the plug on Convenience
    >>> Packages - that same product he was pushing against eCS to create a
    >>> miserable rift in this small community. Tim/Eddie is still miffed
    >>> that IBM didn't back his moronic views - surprise? - and made his
    >>> plot fail like a castle of cards. And you can tell how much hurt
    >>> this tiny little bitch is for IBM not backing him reading any of
    >>> his moronic driveling posts. What a creep!

  20. Re: Eddie LaTourneau beats it like a rabbit: imbecile (Re: Eddie LaTourneau = Tim Martin = Moron on the loose (Re: eCS and OS/2 -- perpetual target))

    Timmy/Eddie:

    as I told you, now the fun will begin.

    In the following hours I will begin to gather people willing to signal your
    abuse, along with me, to Verizon's abuse service. Enough with your denial of
    services. Since you nobody really loves you here, and you made a damn good
    job making it so, we are going to be many.

    If you were so naive to simply change your name in the header and post with
    your real IP, you will be directly responsible of your actions.

    If you thought to play smart and used a SOCKS proxy to post under a spoofed
    IP, be assured the guy whose system was infiltrated by you, once contacted
    by Verizon, will save his logs, look into them and give it to the
    authorities. Maybe he'll find something linking to a Comcast user in South
    San Francisco, California... That, "son", is a federal felony.

    I told you to quit quietly and silently to go, but you just couldn't be that
    smart. Don't cry when the **** hits the fan.

    Anyone who's reading this and is interested in a class action against
    Timmy/Eddie, to finally bring the DoS and the Spam in the OS/2 newsgroups
    down for good, is encouraged to contact me privately.

    Riccardo