Diskettes with Sybase SQL-Server 1.1 - OS2

This is a discussion on Diskettes with Sybase SQL-Server 1.1 - OS2 ; Hi, is there anybody out there who might have the installation-diskettes for "Sybase SQL-Server 1.1" for IBM OS/2 1.3 from 03.10.1990? Thanks a lot, -- To Answer please replace "invalid" with "de" ! Zum Antworten bitte "invalid" durch "de" ersetzen ...

  1. Diskettes with Sybase SQL-Server 1.1

    --
    To Answer please replace "invalid" with "de" !
    Zum Antworten bitte "invalid" durch "de" ersetzen !

    Chau y hasta luego,

    Thorolf

  2. Re: Diskettes with Sybase SQL-Server 1.1

    Thorolf Godawa schrieb:
    > Hi,
    >
    > is there anybody out there who might have the installation-diskettes for
    > "Sybase SQL-Server 1.1" for IBM OS/2 1.3 from 03.10.1990?

    Perhaps you should try to find a later version of MS SQL Server?

    Andreas

  3. Re: Diskettes with Sybase SQL-Server 1.1

    Thorolf Godawa schrieb:
    > Hi,
    >
    > is there anybody out there who might have the installation-diskettes for
    > "Sybase SQL-Server 1.1" for IBM OS/2 1.3 from 03.10.1990?

    Perhaps you should try to find a later version of MS SQL Server?

    Andreas

  4. Re: Diskettes with Sybase SQL-Server 1.1

    Thorolf Godawa schrieb:
    > Hi,
    >
    > is there anybody out there who might have the installation-diskettes for
    > "Sybase SQL-Server 1.1" for IBM OS/2 1.3 from 03.10.1990?

    Perhaps you should try to find a later version of MS SQL Server?

    Andreas

  5. Re: Diskettes with Sybase SQL-Server 1.1

    Hi Andreas,

    >> is there anybody out there who might have the installation-diskettes for
    >> "Sybase SQL-Server 1.1" for IBM OS/2 1.3 from 03.10.1990?

    > Perhaps you should try to find a later version of MS SQL Server?

    unfortunately I need exactly this version :-(

    But it seems to be quite hard to get s.th. old like that.
    --
    To Answer please replace "invalid" with "de" !
    Zum Antworten bitte "invalid" durch "de" ersetzen !

    Chau y hasta luego,

    Thorolf

  6. Re: Diskettes with Sybase SQL-Server 1.1

    Hi Andreas,

    >> is there anybody out there who might have the installation-diskettes for
    >> "Sybase SQL-Server 1.1" for IBM OS/2 1.3 from 03.10.1990?

    > Perhaps you should try to find a later version of MS SQL Server?

    unfortunately I need exactly this version :-(

    But it seems to be quite hard to get s.th. old like that.
    --
    To Answer please replace "invalid" with "de" !
    Zum Antworten bitte "invalid" durch "de" ersetzen !

    Chau y hasta luego,

    Thorolf

  7. Re: Diskettes with Sybase SQL-Server 1.1

    Hi Andreas,

    >> is there anybody out there who might have the installation-diskettes for
    >> "Sybase SQL-Server 1.1" for IBM OS/2 1.3 from 03.10.1990?

    > Perhaps you should try to find a later version of MS SQL Server?

    unfortunately I need exactly this version :-(

    But it seems to be quite hard to get s.th. old like that.
    --
    To Answer please replace "invalid" with "de" !
    Zum Antworten bitte "invalid" durch "de" ersetzen !

    Chau y hasta luego,

    Thorolf

  8. Re: Diskettes with Sybase SQL-Server 1.1

    "Thorolf Godawa" wrote in message
    > Hi Andreas,
    >
    > >> is there anybody out there who might have the installation-diskettes

    for
    > >> "Sybase SQL-Server 1.1" for IBM OS/2 1.3 from 03.10.1990?

    > > Perhaps you should try to find a later version of MS SQL Server?

    > unfortunately I need exactly this version :-(
    >
    > But it seems to be quite hard to get s.th. old like that.

    a long shot...but you could try asking here

    http://www.obsoletecomputermuseum.org/helpline/

  9. Re: Diskettes with Sybase SQL-Server 1.1

    "Thorolf Godawa" wrote in message
    > Hi Andreas,
    >
    > >> is there anybody out there who might have the installation-diskettes

    for
    > >> "Sybase SQL-Server 1.1" for IBM OS/2 1.3 from 03.10.1990?

    > > Perhaps you should try to find a later version of MS SQL Server?

    > unfortunately I need exactly this version :-(
    >
    > But it seems to be quite hard to get s.th. old like that.

    a long shot...but you could try asking here

    http://www.obsoletecomputermuseum.org/helpline/

  10. Re: Diskettes with Sybase SQL-Server 1.1

    "Thorolf Godawa" wrote in message
    > Hi Andreas,
    >
    > >> is there anybody out there who might have the installation-diskettes

    for
    > >> "Sybase SQL-Server 1.1" for IBM OS/2 1.3 from 03.10.1990?

    > > Perhaps you should try to find a later version of MS SQL Server?

    > unfortunately I need exactly this version :-(
    >
    > But it seems to be quite hard to get s.th. old like that.

    a long shot...but you could try asking here

    http://www.obsoletecomputermuseum.org/helpline/

+ Reply to Thread