Changing default action - OS2

This is a discussion on Changing default action - OS2 ; This is probably a stupid question. I want to change all existing PDFs on my system to open with GSView rather than Acroread. What's the best way to do this? Thanks....

  1. Changing default action

    This is probably a stupid question. I want to change all existing PDFs
    on my system to open with GSView rather than Acroread. What's the best
    way to do this? Thanks.

  2. Re: Changing default action

    On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 15:09:57 UTC, Peter Flass wrote:

    > This is probably a stupid question. I want to change all existing PDFs
    > on my system to open with GSView rather than Acroread. What's the best
    > way to do this? Thanks.

    Henk Kelder's venerable Association Editor:
    http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/cgi-bin/h-sea...hbutton=Search

    --
    Alex Taylor
    http://www.cs-club.org/~alex