Recognita/2 - OS2

This is a discussion on Recognita/2 - OS2 ; Hello all invisible men, does anybody know where I still might get the OS/2 version of Recognita Plus? Does anybody sell this program? Ciao, Harald -- e-mail : harald.kamm @ bnv-bamberg.de http://cyberia.dnsalias.com This OS/2 system's uptime is at least 5 ...

  1. Recognita/2

    --

    e-mail : harald.kamm @ bnv-bamberg.de

    http://cyberia.dnsalias.com

    This OS/2 system's uptime is at least 5 days 05:39 hours and 51 seconds

  2. Re: Recognita/2

    On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 10:59:59 UTC, "Harald Kamm"
    wrote:

    > Hello all invisible men,
    >
    > does anybody know where I still might get the OS/2 version of Recognita Plus? Does anybody
    > sell this program?

    I'm pretty sure that you won't be able to get a new license. A few years
    ago, there was a special sale by the manufacturer and IIRC they said
    that this was the very last chance to get a license.
    --
    "I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen." - W.H. Auden

+ Reply to Thread