Sunday Slumber - OS2

This is a discussion on Sunday Slumber - OS2 ; Security Update 2007.009 v1.1 Released Hit your "Software Update" button to download and automatically install the latest security update for your OS X system ... (More info on this security update at OS2Guy Blog). The wonderful thing about Apple and ...

  1. Sunday Slumber

    Security Update 2007.009 v1.1 Released
    Hit your "Software Update" button to download and automatically
    install the latest security update for your OS X system ... (More info
    on this security update at OS2Guy Blog).

    The wonderful thing about Apple and OS X Leopard is the built-in
    "Software Update" button. Just push it and your update will be
    downloaded and installed onto your system automatically.

    As always, beautiful HD desktop wallpaper is available for free
    download to all OS/2 users at the OS2Guy Blog.

    Dr. Tim Martin, The OS/2 Guy
    Visit The OS/2 Guy Blog Today
    http://www.os2guy.com

  2. Re: Sunday Slumber

    On Dec 22, 6:37 pm, " The OS/2 Guy " wrote:
    > Security Update 2007.009 v1.1 Released
    > Hit your "Software Update" button to download and automatically
    > install the latest security update for your OS X system ... (More info
    > on this security update at OS2Guy Blog).

    Applied on my 10.5.1 Hackintosh with no problems.

    > The wonderful thing about Apple and OS X Leopard is the built-in
    > "Software Update" button. Just push it and your update will be
    > downloaded and installed onto your system automatically.

    You mean just like Windows has had for years? If I recall, even OS/2
    had a primitive way to do this.

    Does this fabulous future OS X have "icons" too cuz I hear they are
    bleeding edge.

+ Reply to Thread