To OS2 Guy - OS2

This is a discussion on To OS2 Guy - OS2 ; We know you love your MAC. Thats great and FOR YOU. We still love our OS/2/ECS. So please stop clogging our news group with your MAC advocacy. You made your point and obvciously had the BIG BUCKS needed for your ...

  1. To OS2 Guy

    We know you love your MAC. Thats great and FOR YOU. We still love
    our OS/2/ECS. So please stop clogging our news group with your MAC
    advocacy. You made your point and obvciously had the BIG BUCKS needed
    for your super-set-up. We will make our own decisions when needed.
    So please:
    (1) Drop the OS/2 Guy handle
    (2) Post in the right forum
    (3) Make a New Year's Resolution to stop being so obnoxious

    Other than that, have a Merry Christmas and may you find all the
    expensive MAChardware under your tree.
    OS/2 User Group
    --

  2. Re: To OS2 Guy

    I think he posts here as many Mac users get confused between OS/2 and
    OSX.

    It's amazing how many Mac users download OS/2 software and do the
    right thing and let us know that the programs are faulty as they
    cannot get them to run on their Mac's.

    Me.

  3. [FUD4] To OS2 Guy

    On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 02:50:57 UTC, Ian Manners
    wrote:

    -> I think he posts here as many Mac users get confused between OS/2 and
    -> OSX.
    ->
    -> It's amazing how many Mac users download OS/2 software and do the
    -> right thing and let us know that the programs are faulty as they
    -> cannot get them to run on their Mac's.
    ->

    All the Mac users I know are too bright to confuse the two. Though
    there are a number of converts from windoze to Mac that might be
    unknowledgeable enough to do so.

    Seriously Ian, the psycho-troll posts here because he is jealous that
    we are still running OS/2 and he can't because he is too retarded. He
    has tried for over a decade to destroy these groups and has failed.
    It is best to just ignore his imbecilic ranting. Let the Mac users
    get a taste of his insanity and let them deal with him. Giving him
    any attention just gives him incentive to return.

    Mark

    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.warpstock.eu