Re: Puke's "Christian" morality and honesty - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Puke's "Christian" morality and honesty - OS2 ; duke wrote: >>> >> Ok, that's now the 2nd time I responded to the same "try me". Can you >>> >> follow >>> >> thru this time? >>> >You have not responded appropreatly once. Your accusations are empty >>> >and ...

  1. Re: Puke's "Christian" morality and honesty

    duke wrote:

    >>> Gotcha.

    >No response.

    Tholen? Is that you in there?

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: Puke's "Christian" morality and honesty

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    Can you

    empty

    stupid.

    > >No response.

    > Tholen? Is that you in there?
    >
    > --
    > Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    > Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    > as designated by Brad Guth
    > COOSN-266-06-39716

+ Reply to Thread