Re: Why is Andromeda and Milky Way Coming together? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Why is Andromeda and Milky Way Coming together? - OS2 ; BradGuth wrote: >On Dec 8, 3:15 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote: >> "Art Deco" wrote in message >> >> news:081220071130570007%erfc@caballista.org... >> >> >BradGuth wrote: >> >> > >BTW, what's the blue shift of the Sirius star/solar system these >> > >days? ...

  1. Re: Why is Andromeda and Milky Way Coming together?

    BradGuth wrote:

    >On Dec 8, 3:15 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
    >> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >> > Go measure it, Brad.

    [clockbrain dribble redacted]

    >Rabbi Deco can't honestly help himself, as it's what those brown-nosed
    >minion Third Reich do best, is to screw humanity and mother nature for
    >all they are worth, and then some (including putting their own kind on
    >a stick for that faith-based PR stunt). Go figure as to whatever else
    >they'd do for kicks.
    >
    >BTW, as long as we're headed back towards Sirius, I was just wondering
    >if anyone here has got any of those blue shift numbers for Sirius?
    >
    >Our NASA has yet another full blown supercomputer, along with all the
    >necessary orbital physics and best available science data base, but
    >it's oddly off-limits to those of us without brown noses or otherwise
    >having said bad things about those crazy semites like Art Deco.
    >- Brad Guth

    Hey Brad, have you done any more radar image over-processing lately?

    Is you oven mitt suit ready for your relocation to Venus?

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: Why is Andromeda and Milky Way Coming together?

    On Dec 8, 7:47 pm, Art Deco wrote:
    > BradGuth wrote:
    > >On Dec 8, 3:15 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
    > >> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > [clockbrain dribble redacted]
    >

    > >Rabbi Deco can't honestly help himself, as it's what those brown-nosed
    > >minion Third Reich do best, is to screw humanity and mother nature for
    > >all they are worth, and then some (including putting their own kind on
    > >a stick for that faith-based PR stunt). Go figure as to whatever else
    > >they'd do for kicks.

    > >BTW, as long as we're headed back towards Sirius, I was just wondering
    > >if anyone here has got any of those blue shift numbers for Sirius?

    > >Our NASA has yet another full blown supercomputer, along with all the
    > >necessary orbital physics and best available science data base, but
    > >it's oddly off-limits to those of us without brown noses or otherwise
    > >having said bad things about those crazy semites like Art Deco.
    > >- Brad Guth

    > Hey Brad, have you done any more radar image over-processing lately?
    >
    > Is you oven mitt suit ready for your relocation to Venus?

    Deco would have to win this one = NASA can't even get off the ground!

  3. Re: Why is Andromeda and Milky Way Coming together?

    BradGuth wrote:

    >Like most Jews, rabbi Deco wins each and every time, even if it means
    >putting his own kind on a stick. It's what they do best whenever they
    >need to pull off another faith-based PR stunt.
    >
    >There is no losing for such a Yid in good standing, as it's just not
    >allowed even if their demise or subsequent deaths are caused by their
    >very own actions.
    >
    >If it were not for the warm and fuzzy Art Deco's of this world, the
    >likes of Hitler and of our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) couldn't
    >have accomplished 10% of those dastardly deeds.

    Yer still a frothing, rabid, racist ko0k, filled to the top and
    sloshing over with hate, Brad.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

+ Reply to Thread