Re: I don't believe in short-term diets. - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: I don't believe in short-term diets. - OS2 ; Father Kylesmas wrote: >Art Deco wrote in >news:151220071515317637%erfc@caballista.org: > >> ah wrote: >>>Art Deco wrote: >>>> Father Kylesmas wrote: >>>>>Art Deco wrote in >>>>>news:141220071948437035%erfc@caballista.org: >>>>> >>>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>>>>> ah wrote: ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 76 of 76

  1. Re: P.K.H.

    Father Kylesmas wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote in
    >
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Yap!

    >> Yip!
    >>

    >Tap!

    Tip!

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: P.K.H.

    Art Deco wrote in

    > Father Kylesmas wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote in

    >>> Yip!
    >>>

    >>Tap!

    > Tip!

    Tap!

  3. Re: P.K.H.

    Father Kylesmas wrote:
    > Art Deco wrote in
    >
    >> Father Kylesmas wrote:
    >>>Art Deco wrote in

    >>>Tap!

    >> Tip!
    >>

    > Tap!

    Tip.
    --
    ah

  4. Re: P.K.H.

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Is this supposed to be herbal?

    >>Is this supposed to be herbal?

    > Is this supposed to be tonal?

    Is this supposed to be hormonal?

    --
    ah

  5. Re: P.K.H.

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Stop honking air horns!

    >>Stop waving your hands!

    > Stop dancing for fish!

    You call this dancing?
    --
    ah

  6. Re: P.K.H.

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Filth!

    >>Filth!

    > Filth!

    Filth!

    --
    ah

  7. Re: I don't believe in short-term diets.

    wrote in message
    > On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:45:25 GMT, "Darla" wrote:
    >
    >> wrote in message

    >>> And if there are: All your Seans are belong to us! Hahahahahha!"
    >>>
    >>> ESL!

    >>The Bookman!
    >>You have been missed!

    > Why? I've been right here, same as always.

    Yes, so you have.
    And so have I, and yet we are missed when it's long between specific
    newsgroup responses, isn't this so?

    >>Quell your fears and enjoy Happy Holidays!

    > What fears? But Merry Christmas to you, as well.

    Oh, the usual fears, dearest Bookman.
    Thank you beyond words, and the Happiest of New Years to you!

    > ESL!
    >

    > --
    > Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
    > Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
    > Clue-Bat Wrangler
    > Keeper of the Nickname Lists
    > Despotic Kookologist of the New World Order
    > Hammer of Thor award, October 2005
    > BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG-WHISTLE AWARD
    > MIKE "MIGUEL" CRANSTON, TRAINED BY BOOKMAN
    > COOSN-266-06-89425
    > #14 People ruining UseNet lits
    > #9 Top Assholes on the Net lits
    > #11 Most hated Usenetizens of all time lits
    > #11 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
    >
    > "I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely
    >

    > "****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."
    >

    > "ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
    > - Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes
    >

    > Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
    > rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
    > communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
    > Hitler.
    > - Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.
    >

    > WWFSMD?

    The only Lost Warriors are those who've been ignored.
    So ignore not the best fighters, for they might be Earth's salvation.
    You may love them, you may hate them, you may even be bored by them.
    For the good of all, never, never completely ignore them.
    Fulfill their desire, and they will respectfully fight you forever.

    Darla

  8. Re: P.K.H.

    "ah" wrote in message
    news:4764b07d$0$35876$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    > Darla wrote:
    >> "ah" wrote in message
    >> news:4760a434$0$40791$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> What wound?

    >> Like the leopard, it is as the fearful scream unseeing, of unseen death,
    >> passing silently in the night.

    > right, right, right
    >
    >> And you galantly bandage it with 'humor'.

    > http://www.norreg.dk/tok/logicman2.gif

    The yin and the gnay, isn't this puzzling!

    http://www.nisbett.com/symbols/images/yin_an2.jpg

    That's my favorite.
    It stands for us (seans) and for you all (sapiens).
    Super!

    >>> Pain is the awareness of life.

    >>> --
    >>> ah

    > --
    > ah

    Darla

  9. Re: P.K.H.

    Darla wrote:
    > "ah" wrote in message
    > news:4764b07d$0$35876$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    >> Darla wrote:
    >>> "ah" wrote in message
    >>> news:4760a434$0$40791$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> Like the leopard, it is as the fearful scream unseeing, of unseen death,
    >>> passing silently in the night.

    >> right, right, right
    >>
    >>> And you galantly bandage it with 'humor'.

    >> http://www.norreg.dk/tok/logicman2.gif

    > The yin and the gnay, isn't this puzzling!

    hmmm...

    > http://www.nisbett.com/symbols/images/yin_an2.jpg
    >
    > That's my favorite.
    > It stands for us (seans) and for you all (sapiens).
    > Super!

    You do a lot of black-market LSD in college, Darla?

    --
    ah

  10. Re: P.K.H.

    "ah" wrote in message
    news:47841ff5$0$35891$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    > Darla wrote:
    >> "ah" wrote in message
    >> news:4764b07d$0$35876$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> right, right, right

    >>> http://www.norreg.dk/tok/logicman2.gif

    >> The yin and the gnay, isn't this puzzling!

    > hmmm...
    >

    >> http://www.nisbett.com/symbols/images/yin_an2.jpg
    >>
    >> That's my favorite.
    >> It stands for us (seans) and for you all (sapiens).
    >> Super!

    > You do a lot of black-market LSD in college, Darla?

    LOL, dear ah, a derivative of this acid is indeed used in our "learning not
    to age" process.
    Of course, our concoction has a different effect in space.
    It produces the deep seeing, but without those "pink elephants", without the
    hallucinations.

    Darla

  11. Re: P.K.H.

    On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:22:38 GMT, "Darla" wrote:

    >"ah" wrote in message
    >news:47841ff5$0$35891$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    >> Darla wrote:
    >>> "ah" wrote in message
    >>> news:4764b07d$0$35876$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> The yin and the gnay, isn't this puzzling!

    >> hmmm...
    >>

    >>> http://www.nisbett.com/symbols/images/yin_an2.jpg
    >>>
    >>> That's my favorite.
    >>> It stands for us (seans) and for you all (sapiens).
    >>> Super!

    >> You do a lot of black-market LSD in college, Darla?

    >LOL, dear ah, a derivative of this acid is indeed used in our "learning not
    >to age" process.
    >Of course, our concoction has a different effect in space.
    >It produces the deep seeing, but without those "pink elephants", without the
    >hallucinations.
    >
    > Darla

    Google Dale Kelly. I think I have found you a soul mate. Be Well.

    Jade

  12. Re: P.K.H.

    Darla wrote:
    > "ah" wrote in message
    > news:47841ff5$0$35891$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    >> Darla wrote:
    >>> "ah" wrote in message
    >>> news:4764b07d$0$35876$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> The yin and the gnay, isn't this puzzling!

    >> hmmm...
    >>

    >>> http://www.nisbett.com/symbols/images/yin_an2.jpg
    >>>
    >>> That's my favorite.
    >>> It stands for us (seans) and for you all (sapiens).
    >>> Super!

    >> You do a lot of black-market LSD in college, Darla?

    > LOL, dear ah, a derivative of this acid is indeed used in our "learning not
    > to age" process.
    > Of course, our concoction has a different effect in space.
    > It produces the deep seeing, but without those "pink elephants", without the
    > hallucinations.

    Which reminds me:

    Have you ever really /looked/ at your hands?
    --
    ah

  13. Re: P.K.H.

    ah wrote in news:4781624d$0$35872