Re: I don't believe in short-term diets. - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: I don't believe in short-term diets. - OS2 ; Art Deco wrote: > ah wrote: >>Art Deco wrote: >>> ah wrote: >>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>>Stop breathing down an old man's neck, Clockboi. >>>>> >>>>> Who? >>>> >>>>Bad trip. >>>> >>>>Sorry. >>> >>> No problem, the ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 76

  1. Re: P.K.H.

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> No problem, the kennel is pretty full ATM.

    >>Woof!

    > Yip!

    Yap!
    --
    ah

  2. Re: P.K.H.

    --
    ah

  3. Re: P.K.H.

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Pros Pere wrote:
    >>> "ah" wrote in message
    >>> news:475dd800$0$35874$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> A Question!
    >>>
    >>> Yes, Mr. ah, for the humor-impaired, the capital 'G' within the angle
    >>> brackets indicates a big 'grin', which denotes that the rhetorical question
    >>> was supposed to be taken 'cum grano salis'.
    >>> Of course, how 'funny' it is depends upon the extent to which it influences
    >>> a responder.
    >>> I found its influence over you and Mr. Art to be hilarious!
    >>> To paraphrase a well-known posting abbreviation:
    >>>
    >>> ROTSOPLMAO (Rolling On The Surface Of Pluto Laughing My Ambergris Off)
    >>>
    >>> the Proz

    >>Stop wriggling!

    > Stop honking air horns!

    Stop waving your hands!
    --
    ah

  4. Re: P.K.H.

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Pros Pere wrote:
    >>> "ah" wrote in message
    >>> news:475dd800$0$35874$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> A Question!
    >>>
    >>> Yes, Mr. ah, for the humor-impaired, the capital 'G' within the angle
    >>> brackets indicates a big 'grin', which denotes that the rhetorical question
    >>> was supposed to be taken 'cum grano salis'.

    >>Filth!

    > Filth!

    Filth!

    --
    ah

  5. Re: P.K.H.

    "ah" wrote in message
    news:4761c8bf$0$35893$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    > Art Deco wrote:

    > > I used Herbal douche in my ass.

    > Smells wonderful!

    Queers!

    HJ

  6. Re: I don't believe in short-term diets.

    On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:19:36 -0700, Art Deco
    wrote:

    >Darla wrote:
    >>"Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> There Are No Seans.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    >>> Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    >>> as designated by Brad Guth
    >>> COOSN-266-06-39716

    >>Well, "duh"!
    >>
    >> Darla

    >There Are No Seans.

    And if there are: All your Seans are belong to us! Hahahahahha!"

    ESL!

    --
    Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
    Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
    #14 People ruining UseNet lits
    #9 Top Assholes on the Net lits
    #11 Most hated Usenetizens of all time lits
    #11 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

    "I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

    "****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

    "ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
    - Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

    Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
    rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
    communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
    Hitler.
    - Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

    WWFSMD?

  7. Re: P.K.H.

    "ah" wrote in message
    news:4760a434$0$40791$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    > Darla wrote:
    >> "ah" wrote in message
    >> news:475fca02$0$40791$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> Filth!

    >> Sounds like Pere rubbed some salt into your wound, Mr. ah.

    > What wound?

    Like the leopard, it is as the fearful scream unseeing, of unseen death,
    passing silently in the night.
    And you galantly bandage it with 'humor'.

    Darla

    >> It burns, but the pain lets you know you're Alive!

    > Pain is the awareness of life.

    >>> --
    >>> ah

    >> Darla
    >>

    > --
    > ah

  8. Re: I don't believe in short-term diets.

    wrote in message
    > On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:19:36 -0700, Art Deco
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Darla wrote:
    >>>"Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>>Well, "duh"!
    >>>
    >>> Darla

    >>There Are No Seans.

    > And if there are: All your Seans are belong to us! Hahahahahha!"
    >
    > ESL!

    The Bookman!
    You have been missed!
    Quell your fears and enjoy Happy Holidays!

    Darla

    > --
    > Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
    > Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
    > Clue-Bat Wrangler
    > Keeper of the Nickname Lists
    > Despotic Kookologist of the New World Order
    > Hammer of Thor award, October 2005
    > BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG-WHISTLE AWARD
    > MIKE "MIGUEL" CRANSTON, TRAINED BY BOOKMAN
    > COOSN-266-06-89425
    > #14 People ruining UseNet lits
    > #9 Top Assholes on the Net lits
    > #11 Most hated Usenetizens of all time lits
    > #11 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
    >
    > "I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely
    >

    > "****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."
    >

    > "ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
    > - Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes
    >

    > Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
    > rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
    > communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
    > Hitler.
    > - Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.
    >

    > WWFSMD?

  9. Re: I don't believe in short-term diets.

    On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:45:25 GMT, "Darla" wrote:

    > wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:19:36 -0700, Art Deco
    >> wrote:

    >>>There Are No Seans.

    >> And if there are: All your Seans are belong to us! Hahahahahha!"
    >>
    >> ESL!

    >The Bookman!
    >You have been missed!

    Why? I've been right here, same as always.

    >Quell your fears and enjoy Happy Holidays!

    What fears? But Merry Christmas to you, as well.

    ESL!

    #14 People ruining UseNet lits
    #9 Top Assholes on the Net lits
    #11 Most hated Usenetizens of all time lits
    #11 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

    "I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

    "****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

    "ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
    - Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

    Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
    rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
    communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
    Hitler.
    - Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

    WWFSMD?

  10. Re: I don't believe in short-term diets.

    wrote:

    >On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:19:36 -0700, Art Deco
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Darla wrote:
    >>>"Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>>Well, "duh"!
    >>>
    >>> Darla

    >>There Are No Seans.

    >And if there are: All your Seans are belong to us! Hahahahahha!"

    "Someone sent up us the Sean!"

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  11. Re: P.K.H.

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Woof!

    >> Yip!

    >Yap!

    Yip!

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  12. Re: P.K.H.

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Is this supposed to be hernial?

    >> Is this supposed to be herbal?

    >Is this supposed to be herbal?

    Is this supposed to be tonal?

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  13. Re: P.K.H.

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Stop wriggling!

    >> Stop honking air horns!

    >Stop waving your hands!

    Stop dancing for fish!

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  14. Re: P.K.H.

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Filth!

    >> Filth!

    >Filth!

    Filth!

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  15. Re: P.K.H.

    Art Deco wrote in

    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Yip!

    >>Yap!

    > Yip!

    Yap!

  16. Re: P.K.H.

    Father Kylesmas wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote in
    >
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Yap!

    >> Yip!
    >>

    >Yap!

    Yip!

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  17. Re: P.K.H.

    Art Deco wrote:
    > Father Kylesmas wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote in

    >>> Yip!
    >>>

    >>Yap!

    > Yip!

    Yap!
    --
    ah

  18. Re: P.K.H.

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> Father Kylesmas wrote:
    >>>Art Deco wrote in

    >>>Yap!

    >> Yip!

    >Yap!

    Yip!

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  19. Re: P.K.H.

    Darla wrote:
    > "ah" wrote in message
    > news:4760a434$0$40791$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    >> Darla wrote:
    >>> "ah" wrote in message
    >>> news:475fca02$0$40791$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> Sounds like Pere rubbed some salt into your wound, Mr. ah.

    >> What wound?

    > Like the leopard, it is as the fearful scream unseeing, of unseen death,
    > passing silently in the night.

    right, right, right

    http://www.norreg.dk/tok/logicman2.gif

    --