Re: I don't believe in short-term diets. - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: I don't believe in short-term diets. - OS2 ; Pros Pere wrote: >"Art Deco" wrote in message >news:101220072127155097%erfc@caballista.org... >> Pros Pere wrote: >> >>>"Art Deco" wrote in message >>>news:091220071135330750%erfc@caballista.org... >>>> oldcoot wrote: >>>> >>>>>On Dec 9, 8:13 am, Darla aka "Pros Pere" wrote, >>>>>replying to the goose: >>>>>> >>>>>> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 76

  1. Re: I don't believe in indigenous aliens (Was... )

    Pros Pere wrote:

    >"Art Deco" wrote in message
    >> Pros Pere wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>>And paraphrased: Those who live by the skepticism, die by the skepticism.
    >>>Humans can live such long lives, as long as ours if you opened your minds
    >>>it.
    >>>This will be our gift to those of you who manage to live long enough to
    >>>experience First Official Contact.
    >>>And yet, you could do many things you already know about to greatly
    >>>increase
    >>>your lifespans.
    >>>You are still far too suicidal to be useful, either to seans or to
    >>>yourselves.
    >>>Of course, Ollie and the rest of the rescued humans who reside with us
    >>>notwithstanding.
    >>>
    >>> the Proz

    >> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    >>
    >> --
    >> Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    >> Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    >> as designated by Brad Guth
    >> COOSN-266-06-39716

    >Rip Van Deco sleeps through it all.
    >Waking you up would be tempting, if I thought for one picosecond you could
    >get past your crocodile tears.
    >
    > the Proz

    First "Official" Contact with a lame usenet sockpuppet? I can't wait.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: I don't believe in short-term diets.

    Pros Pere wrote:
> [...]
    >>>
    >>>Since you were the first to whine about my insensitivity to your obsessive
    >>>standards, then wouldn't this be you, the Pot, calling me, the Kettle,
    >>>Black?

    >> Not at all, oh ye of little cranial capacity. Your poorly composed and
    >> typeset alien kookrants are nearly impossible to read, such are not
    >> "my" standards at all. And fro0tbat cares for your whiskers. Deeply.

    >>>As you wish.

    >>>Light a match?

    >>>We've been a little careful, yes.
    >>>However, there are several places on Earth where you can go and see our
    >>>work.
    >>>The churches of Lalibela are some of many examples.
    >>>(And don't believe most of the legends -- it only took us seven days to
    >>>carve all the churches out of solid rock.)
    >>>We've left little clues all over the place.
    >>>Humans first allow themselves to be mystified.
    >>>Then your scientists rationalize the awe they feel by giving ancient
    >>>humans
    >>>the credit.
    >>>Tickles us to no end.

    >> Translation: We(I) have absolutely no evidence.

    >>>There is no sapience?

    >>>Here is some Real projection, Mr. Art: You (humans) are part aquatic
    >>>mammal.

    >> A bull**** claim.
    >>
    >>>My ancestors returned to live in the water on three separate and ensuing
    >>>occasions.
    >>>Your ancestors returned to live in the water two times -- thus far.

    >> More bull****.
    >>>
    >>>And yes, the third time we returned to the water was after we destroyed
    >>>the
    >>>land.
    >>>Mammals are the most adaptive and resilient beings on Earth.
    >>>The first two times they evolve back to the oceans is due to the stark
    >>>harshness of land dwelling.
    >>>Then the third time they emerge, they conquer the land -- a bit Too well
    >>>it
    >>>seems.
    >>>(This is the present human condition.)
    >>>
    >>>Here is what I think will happen to you: Like us, humans will destroy
    >>>their
    >>>land masses and have to once again return to the seas to live.
    >>>And like us, you will someday re-emerge on new and virgin soil.
    >>>And like us, you will remember your previous mistakes and learn from them.

    >> Nothing but poorly written sci-fi/fantasy.
    >>>
    >>>Darla's more optimistic.
    >>>She thinks you humans will pull it out on this go-around.
    >>>I think she's far too optimistic, don't you Mr. Art?

    >> I think it is amusing the way you refer to yourself in the third person.
    >>>
    >>> the Proz
    >>>

    >> --
    >> Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    >> Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    >> as designated by Brad Guth
    >> COOSN-266-06-39716

    >Then we are Even: I've always thought it is amusing the way humans refer to

    There Are No Seans.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  3. Re: P.K.H.

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:
    >>>
    >>>Stop breathing down an old man's neck, Clockboi.

    >> Who?

    >Bad trip.
    >
    >Sorry.

    No problem, the kennel is pretty full ATM.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  4. Re: P.K.H.

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>That would be Huge, were it true.

    >> They're the Seans, and they really mean business.

    >Does a 1/4-point Prime drop affect them?

    >>>Is this supposed to be funny?

    >> Is this supposed to be humorous?

    >Is this supposed to be humongous?

    Is this supposed to be humoral?

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  5. Re: P.K.H. (was: Re: I don't believe in short-term diets.)

    Pros Pere wrote:

    >"ah" wrote in message
    >news:475dd800$0$35874$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    >> Pros Pere wrote:
    >>> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> Since you were the first to whine about my insensitivity to your
    >>> obsessive
    >>> standards, then wouldn't this be you, the Pot, calling me, the Kettle,
    >>> Black?

    >> That would be Huge, were it true.

    >>> As you wish.

    >>> Light a match?

    >>> We've been a little careful, yes.
    >>> However, there are several places on Earth where you can go and see our
    >>> work.
    >>> The churches of Lalibela are some of many examples.
    >>> (And don't believe most of the legends -- it only took us seven days to
    >>> carve all the churches out of solid rock.)
    >>> We've left little clues all over the place.
    >>> Humans first allow themselves to be mystified.
    >>> Then your scientists rationalize the awe they feel by giving ancient
    >>> humans
    >>> the credit.
    >>> Tickles us to no end.

    >>> There is no sapience?

    >> Is this supposed to be funny?
    >>
    >> --
    >> ah

    >A Question!
    >
    >Yes, Mr. ah, for the humor-impaired, the capital 'G' within the angle
    >brackets indicates a big 'grin', which denotes that the rhetorical question
    >was supposed to be taken 'cum grano salis'.
    >Of course, how 'funny' it is depends upon the extent to which it influences
    >a responder.
    >I found its influence over you and Mr. Art to be hilarious!
    >To paraphrase a well-known posting abbreviation:
    >
    >ROTSOPLMAO (Rolling On The Surface Of Pluto Laughing My Ambergris Off)
    >
    > the Proz

    Your breath smells of herring.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  6. Re: P.K.H.

    Pros Pere wrote:
    > "ah" wrote in message
    > news:475dd800$0$35874$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    >> Pros Pere wrote:
    >>> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> Since you were the first to whine about my insensitivity to your
    >>> obsessive
    >>> standards, then wouldn't this be you, the Pot, calling me, the Kettle,
    >>> Black?

    >> That would be Huge, were it true.

    >>> As you wish.

    >>> Light a match?

    >>> We've been a little careful, yes.
    >>> However, there are several places on Earth where you can go and see our
    >>> work.
    >>> The churches of Lalibela are some of many examples.
    >>> (And don't believe most of the legends -- it only took us seven days to
    >>> carve all the churches out of solid rock.)
    >>> We've left little clues all over the place.
    >>> Humans first allow themselves to be mystified.
    >>> Then your scientists rationalize the awe they feel by giving ancient
    >>> humans
    >>> the credit.
    >>> Tickles us to no end.

    >>> There is no sapience?

    >> Is this supposed to be funny?
    >>
    >> --
    >> ah

    > A Question!
    >
    > Yes, Mr. ah, for the humor-impaired, the capital 'G' within the angle
    > brackets indicates a big 'grin', which denotes that the rhetorical question
    > was supposed to be taken 'cum grano salis'.
    > Of course, how 'funny' it is depends upon the extent to which it influences
    > a responder.
    > I found its influence over you and Mr. Art to be hilarious!
    > To paraphrase a well-known posting abbreviation:
    >
    > ROTSOPLMAO (Rolling On The Surface Of Pluto Laughing My Ambergris Off)
    >
    > the Proz

    Stop wriggling!
    --
    ah

  7. Re: P.K.H.

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Who?

    >>Bad trip.
    >>
    >>Sorry.

    > No problem, the kennel is pretty full ATM.

    Woof!
    --
    ah

  8. Re: P.K.H.

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> They're the Seans, and they really mean business.

    >>Does a 1/4-point Prime drop affect them?

    >>> Is this supposed to be humorous?

    >>Is this supposed to be humongous?

    > Is this supposed to be humoral?

    Is this supposed to be hernial?

    --
    ah

  9. Re: P.K.H.

    Pros Pere wrote:
    > "ah" wrote in message
    > news:475dd800$0$35874$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    >> Pros Pere wrote:
    >>> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> Since you were the first to whine about my insensitivity to your
    >>> obsessive
    >>> standards, then wouldn't this be you, the Pot, calling me, the Kettle,
    >>> Black?

    >> That would be Huge, were it true.

    >>> As you wish.

    >>> Light a match?

    >>> We've been a little careful, yes.
    >>> However, there are several places on Earth where you can go and see our
    >>> work.
    >>> The churches of Lalibela are some of many examples.
    >>> (And don't believe most of the legends -- it only took us seven days to
    >>> carve all the churches out of solid rock.)
    >>> We've left little clues all over the place.
    >>> Humans first allow themselves to be mystified.
    >>> Then your scientists rationalize the awe they feel by giving ancient
    >>> humans
    >>> the credit.
    >>> Tickles us to no end.

    >>> There is no sapience?

    >> Is this supposed to be funny?
    >>
    >> --
    >> ah

    > A Question!
    >
    > Yes, Mr. ah, for the humor-impaired, the capital 'G' within the angle
    > brackets indicates a big 'grin', which denotes that the rhetorical question
    > was supposed to be taken 'cum grano salis'.

    Filth!

    --
    ah

  10. Re: P.K.H.

    "ah" wrote in message
    news:475fca02$0$40791$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    > Pros Pere wrote:
    >> "ah" wrote in message
    >> news:475dd800$0$35874$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> That would be Huge, were it true.

    >>> Is this supposed to be funny?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> ah

    >> A Question!
    >>
    >> Yes, Mr. ah, for the humor-impaired, the capital 'G' within the angle
    >> brackets indicates a big 'grin', which denotes that the rhetorical
    >> question
    >> was supposed to be taken 'cum grano salis'.

    > Filth!

    Sounds like Pere rubbed some salt into your wound, Mr. ah.
    It burns, but the pain lets you know you're Alive!

    >> Of course, how 'funny' it is depends upon the extent to which it
    >> influences
    >> a responder.
    >> I found its influence over you and Mr. Art to be hilarious!
    >> To paraphrase a well-known posting abbreviation:
    >>
    >> ROTSOPLMAO (Rolling On The Surface Of Pluto Laughing My Ambergris Off)
    >>
    >> the Proz
    >>

    > --
    > ah

    Darla

  11. Re: P.K.H. (was: Re: I don't believe in short-term diets.)

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > Pros Pere wrote:
    >
    >>"ah" wrote in message
    >>news:475dd800$0$35874$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> That would be Huge, were it true.

    >>> Is this supposed to be funny?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> ah

    >>A Question!
    >>
    >>Yes, Mr. ah, for the humor-impaired, the capital 'G' within the angle
    >>brackets indicates a big 'grin', which denotes that the rhetorical
    >>question
    >>was supposed to be taken 'cum grano salis'.
    >>Of course, how 'funny' it is depends upon the extent to which it
    >>influences
    >>a responder.
    >>I found its influence over you and Mr. Art to be hilarious!
    >>To paraphrase a well-known posting abbreviation:
    >>
    >>ROTSOPLMAO (Rolling On The Surface Of Pluto Laughing My Ambergris Off)
    >>
    >> the Proz

    > Your breath smells of herring.
    >
    > --
    > Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    > Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    > as designated by Brad Guth
    > COOSN-266-06-39716

    Actually, Art Deco, that's probably shark or salmon, Pere's favorites.
    Me, I prefer a juicy pineapple when I can get it.
    And an occasional tuna salad.

    Darla

  12. Re: I don't believe in short-term diets.

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > Pros Pere wrote:
    >>"Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> Not at all, oh ye of little cranial capacity. Your poorly composed and
    >>> typeset alien kookrants are nearly impossible to read, such are not
    >>> "my" standards at all. And fro0tbat cares for your whiskers. Deeply.

    >>> Translation: We(I) have absolutely no evidence.

    >>> A bull**** claim.

    >>> More bull****.

    >>> Nothing but poorly written sci-fi/fantasy.

    >>> I think it is amusing the way you refer to yourself in the third person.

    >>> --
    >>> Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    >>> Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    >>> as designated by Brad Guth
    >>> COOSN-266-06-39716

    >>Then we are Even: I've always thought it is amusing the way humans refer
    >>themselves as 'Homo sapiens sapiens.'
    >>
    >> the Proz

    > There Are No Seans.
    >
    > --
    > Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    > Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    > as designated by Brad Guth
    > COOSN-266-06-39716

    Well, "duh"!

    Darla

  13. Re: I don't believe in short-term diets.

    > Here is what I think will happen to you: Like us, humans will destroy their
    > land masses and have to once again return to the seas to live.

    I hate water. Fire is my domain.

  14. Re: P.K.H.

    Darla wrote:
    > "ah" wrote in message
    > news:475fca02$0$40791$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    >> Pros Pere wrote:
    >>> "ah" wrote in message
    >>> news:475dd800$0$35874$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> A Question!
    >>>
    >>> Yes, Mr. ah, for the humor-impaired, the capital 'G' within the angle
    >>> brackets indicates a big 'grin', which denotes that the rhetorical
    >>> question
    >>> was supposed to be taken 'cum grano salis'.

    >> Filth!

    > Sounds like Pere rubbed some salt into your wound, Mr. ah.

    What wound?

    > It burns, but the pain lets you know you're Alive!

    Pain is the awareness of life.

    --
    ah

  15. Re: I don't believe in short-term diets.

    Darla wrote:
    >"Art Deco" wrote in message
    >> Pros Pere wrote:
    >>>"Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>>Then we are Even: I've always thought it is amusing the way humans refer
    >>>themselves as 'Homo sapiens sapiens.'
    >>>
    >>> the Proz

    >> There Are No Seans.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    >> Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    >> as designated by Brad Guth
    >> COOSN-266-06-39716

    >Well, "duh"!
    >
    > Darla

    There Are No Seans.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  16. Re: P.K.H.

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Bad trip.
    >>>
    >>>Sorry.

    >> No problem, the kennel is pretty full ATM.

    >Woof!

    Yip!

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  17. Re: P.K.H.

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Does a 1/4-point Prime drop affect them?

    >>>Is this supposed to be humongous?

    >> Is this supposed to be humoral?

    >Is this supposed to be hernial?

    Is this supposed to be herbal?

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  18. Re: P.K.H. (was: Re: I don't believe in short-term diets.)

    Darla wrote:
    >"Art Deco" wrote in message
    >> Pros Pere wrote:
    >>
    >>>"ah" wrote in message
    >>>news:475dd800$0$35874$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>>A Question!
    >>>
    >>>Yes, Mr. ah, for the humor-impaired, the capital 'G' within the angle
    >>>brackets indicates a big 'grin', which denotes that the rhetorical
    >>>question
    >>>was supposed to be taken 'cum grano salis'.
    >>>Of course, how 'funny' it is depends upon the extent to which it
    >>>influences
    >>>a responder.
    >>>I found its influence over you and Mr. Art to be hilarious!
    >>>To paraphrase a well-known posting abbreviation:
    >>>
    >>>ROTSOPLMAO (Rolling On The Surface Of Pluto Laughing My Ambergris Off)
    >>>
    >>> the Proz

    >> Your breath smells of herring.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    >> Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    >> as designated by Brad Guth
    >> COOSN-266-06-39716

    >Actually, Art Deco, that's probably shark or salmon, Pere's favorites.
    >Me, I prefer a juicy pineapple when I can get it.
    >And an occasional tuna salad.
    >
    > Darla

    There Are No Seans.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  19. Re: P.K.H.

    ah wrote:
    >Pros Pere wrote:
    >> "ah" wrote in message
    >> news:475dd800$0$35874$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> That would be Huge, were it true.

    >>> Is this supposed to be funny?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> ah

    >> A Question!
    >>
    >> Yes, Mr. ah, for the humor-impaired, the capital 'G' within the angle
    >> brackets indicates a big 'grin', which denotes that the rhetorical question
    >> was supposed to be taken 'cum grano salis'.
    >> Of course, how 'funny' it is depends upon the extent to which it influences
    >> a responder.
    >> I found its influence over you and Mr. Art to be hilarious!
    >> To paraphrase a well-known posting abbreviation:
    >>
    >> ROTSOPLMAO (Rolling On The Surface Of Pluto Laughing My Ambergris Off)
    >>
    >> the Proz

    >Stop wriggling!

    Stop honking air horns!

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  20. Re: P.K.H.

    ah wrote:
    >Pros Pere wrote:
    >> "ah" wrote in message
    >> news:475dd800$0$35874$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> That would be Huge, were it true.

    >>> Is this supposed to be funny?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> ah

    >> A Question!
    >>
    >> Yes, Mr. ah, for the humor-impaired, the capital 'G' within the angle
    >> brackets indicates a big 'grin', which denotes that the rhetorical question
    >> was supposed to be taken 'cum grano salis'.

    >Filth!

    Filth!

    >> Of course, how 'funny' it is depends upon the extent to which it influences
    >> a responder.
    >> I found its influence over you and Mr. Art to be hilarious!
    >> To paraphrase a well-known posting abbreviation:
    >>
    >> ROTSOPLMAO (Rolling On The Surface Of Pluto Laughing My Ambergris Off)
    >>
    >> the Proz

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716