Re: LM NOMINATION: Re: It's Now Official One More Hit Song Could Possibly Destroy The Planet's Ionosphere - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: LM NOMINATION: Re: It's Now Official One More Hit Song Could Possibly Destroy The Planet's Ionosphere - OS2 ; nightbat wrote: > I see another circus dog barking at the heels of profound >Science Team researchers by auk ring leader Devo. Shame, shame, silly >mutts always barking up the wrong tree all the time. Well clueless silly >desert Saul ...

  1. Re: LM NOMINATION: Re: It's Now Official One More Hit Song Could Possibly Destroy The Planet's Ionosphere

    nightbat wrote:

    > I see another circus dog barking at the heels of profound
    >Science Team researchers by auk ring leader Devo. Shame, shame, silly
    >mutts always barking up the wrong tree all the time. Well clueless silly
    >desert Saul has joined their ranks of auk circus pandemonium, open the
    >air ventilation hatch their nano diaper smell is overwhelming.

    You're an idiot, fro0tbat.

    >Thank you Colonel HJ keep up your excellent security duty.

    Who?

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: LM NOMINATION: Re: It's Now Official One More Hit Song Could Possibly Destroy The Planet's Ionosphere

    Bob Officer wrote:

    >On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 11:54:36 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, Art Deco
    > wrote:
    >
    >>nightbat wrote:
    >>
    >>> I see another circus dog barking at the heels of profound
    >>>Science Team researchers by auk ring leader Devo. Shame, shame, silly
    >>>mutts always barking up the wrong tree all the time. Well clueless silly
    >>>desert Saul has joined their ranks of auk circus pandemonium, open the
    >>>air ventilation hatch their nano diaper smell is overwhelming.

    >>You're an idiot, fro0tbat.
    >>>
    >>>Thank you Colonel HJ keep up your excellent security duty.

    >>Who?

    >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:C...nster%2C_Londo
    >n_-_September_2006.jpg

    *bong*