Friday Gems - OS2

This is a discussion on Friday Gems - OS2 ; We're starting the day off with some interesting gems: 10.5.2 Rumor For MacWorld Hardmac claims that Steve will release OS X 1.5.2 at MacWorld '08 adding it will be ... (More at OS2Guy.com) T-Mobile Pulls Sales of Unlocked iPhones Since ...

  1. Friday Gems

    We're starting the day off with some interesting gems:

    10.5.2 Rumor For MacWorld
    Hardmac claims that Steve will release OS X 1.5.2 at MacWorld '08
    adding it will be ... (More at OS2Guy.com)

    T-Mobile Pulls Sales of Unlocked iPhones
    Since the Court ruling on Friday gave T-Mobile the exclusive right to
    sell Apple's iPhone under their contract, T-Mobile has ceased the sale
    of all unlocked iPhones. (More at OS2Guy.com)

    Unlocked German iPhones Failing To Work
    The forums are filling up with pleas for help in getting high-priced
    unlocked iPhones to work. ... Hackers told us using an unlocked iPhone
    would show the world ... Yeah, right. (More at OS2Guy.com)

    And we'll keep adding to these gems throughout the day so visit
    often. For you Mac and OS/2 users we've got a gallery of free and
    beautiful high-definition wall papers to dazzle your friends. Stop by
    today and catch up with what's hot!

    The OS/2 Guy Blog - http://www.os2guy.com

    Dr. Tim Martin, The OS/2 Guy
    Visit The OS/2 Guy Blog Today
    http://www.os2guy.com

  2. [FUD4] Re: Friday Gems

    Hi Timmy

    You really should get back on your meds, mate.

    Here you are posting Apple drivel in the wrong ng - as usual.

    Tell you what:, take the weekend off, do something exciting... maybe try
    hang gliding without the glider ;-)

    (c) The OS/2 Guy (c) wrote:
    > We're starting the day off with some interesting gems:
    >
    > 10.5.2 Rumor For MacWorld
    > Hardmac claims that Steve will release OS X 1.5.2 at MacWorld '08
    > adding it will be ... (More at OS2Guy.com)
    >
    > T-Mobile Pulls Sales of Unlocked iPhones
    > Since the Court ruling on Friday gave T-Mobile the exclusive right to
    > sell Apple's iPhone under their contract, T-Mobile has ceased the sale
    > of all unlocked iPhones. (More at OS2Guy.com)
    >
    > Unlocked German iPhones Failing To Work
    > The forums are filling up with pleas for help in getting high-priced
    > unlocked iPhones to work. ... Hackers told us using an unlocked iPhone
    > would show the world ... Yeah, right. (More at OS2Guy.com)
    >
    > And we'll keep adding to these gems throughout the day so visit
    > often. For you Mac and OS/2 users we've got a gallery of free and
    > beautiful high-definition wall papers to dazzle your friends. Stop by
    > today and catch up with what's hot!
    >
    > The OS/2 Guy Blog - http://www.os2guy.com
    >
    > Dr. Tim Martin, The OS/2 Guy
    > Visit The OS/2 Guy Blog Today
    > http://www.os2guy.com

  3. Re: Friday Gems [FUD4]

    On Dec 7, 11:18 am, Peter Brown
    wrote:
    > Hi Timmy
    >
    > You really should get back on your meds, mate.
    >
    > Here you are posting Apple drivel in the wrong ng - as usual.
    >
    > Tell you what:, take the weekend off, do something exciting... maybe try
    > hang gliding without the glider ;-)

    I like your suggestion Pete. Larry usually goes to the bathhouses on
    the weekends so we should be o.k.

    JB

  4. Re: Friday Gems [FUD4]

    Why don't you jerks just use a kill file.

    In , on
    12/07/2007
    at 09:06 AM, barro said:

    >On Dec 7, 11:18 am, Peter Brown wrote:
    >> Hi Timmy
    >>
    >> You really should get back on your meds, mate.
    >>
    >> Here you are posting Apple drivel in the wrong ng - as usual.
    >>
    >> Tell you what:, take the weekend off, do something exciting... maybe try
    >> hang gliding without the glider ;-)

    >I like your suggestion Pete. Larry usually goes to the bathhouses on the
    >weekends so we should be o.k.

    >JB

  5. Re: Friday Gems [FUD4]

    aSfoav@nospam.com.net wrote:
    > Why don't you jerks just use a kill file.
    >

    > In , on
    > 12/07/2007
    > at 09:06 AM, barro said:
    >

    >> On Dec 7, 11:18 am, Peter Brown wrote:
    >>> Hi Timmy
    >>>
    >>> You really should get back on your meds, mate.
    >>>
    >>> Here you are posting Apple drivel in the wrong ng - as usual.
    >>>
    >>> Tell you what:, take the weekend off, do something exciting... maybe try
    >>> hang gliding without the glider ;-)

    >> I like your suggestion Pete. Larry usually goes to the bathhouses on the
    >> weekends so we should be o.k.

    >> JB

    We do. FUD4 in subject line is how it works. We needed to get Larry to
    stop his cross posting. Partial success. He now sends duplicate messages
    to both groups. But, our group doesn't see him because we have her filtered.

    If the trend continues, we will go back to our group and Larry will go
    back to the closet.

    You MAC guys can help by removing comp.os.os2.misc when replying.

    Thank you

  6. Re: Friday Gems

  7. Re: Friday Gems [FUD4]

    aSfoav@nospam.com.net wrote:
    > Why don't you jerks just use a kill file.

    It would seem that they would rather carry on an argument rather than
    ignore the poster.

    --
    Jack Wise

+ Reply to Thread