We're starting the day off with some interesting gems:

10.5.2 Rumor For MacWorld
Hardmac claims that Steve will release OS X 1.5.2 at MacWorld '08
adding it will be ... (More at OS2Guy.com)

T-Mobile Pulls Sales of Unlocked iPhones
Since the Court ruling on Friday gave T-Mobile the exclusive right to
sell Apple's iPhone under their contract, T-Mobile has ceased the sale
of all unlocked iPhones. (More at OS2Guy.com)

Unlocked German iPhones Failing To Work
The forums are filling up with pleas for help in getting high-priced
unlocked iPhones to work. ... Hackers told us using an unlocked iPhone
would show the world ... Yeah, right. (More at OS2Guy.com)

And we'll keep adding to these gems throughout the day so visit
often. For you Mac and OS/2 users we've got a gallery of free and
beautiful high-definition wall papers to dazzle your friends. Stop by
today and catch up with what's hot!

The OS/2 Guy Blog - http://www.os2guy.com

Dr. Tim Martin, The OS/2 Guy
Visit The OS/2 Guy Blog Today