Re: Chemtrails: What The US Gov't Doesn't Know: Earth's Atmosphere Now A Hydrogen Bomb - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Chemtrails: What The US Gov't Doesn't Know: Earth's Atmosphere Now A Hydrogen Bomb - OS2 ; www.freedomtofascism.com wrote: >On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 10:56:43 GMT, "captain." >wrote: > >>chemtrails are total BS > > http://www.bariumblues.com/ > >Barium and carbon both cause oxygen depletion of the atmosphere. > >"owning the weather" has caused irreversible damage to the ...

  1. Re: Chemtrails: What The US Gov't Doesn't Know: Earth's Atmosphere Now A Hydrogen Bomb

    www.freedomtofascism.com wrote:

    >On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 10:56:43 GMT, "captain."
    >wrote:
    >
    >>chemtrails are total BS

    >http://www.bariumblues.com/
    >
    >Barium and carbon both cause oxygen depletion of the atmosphere.
    >
    >"owning the weather" has caused irreversible damage to the atmosphere.

    HAARP is your friend, Alexa. Embrace it!

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: Chemtrails: What The US Gov't Doesn't Know: Earth's Atmosphere Now A Hydrogen Bomb

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>"owning the weather" has caused irreversible damage to the atmosphere.

    the only thing around here that owns.... is me.

    you guys do know that chemtrails are total BS right?

+ Reply to Thread