Re: Why did it go 1500 to 508 postings? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Why did it go 1500 to 508 postings? - OS2 ; Bob Officer wrote: >On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 08:06:27 -0500, in alt.astronomy, Fr00tbat > wrote: > >>nightbat wrote >> >>G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote: >>Science Officer Bert >> >>> Are people not posting over the holidays? Bert >>> >> >>nightbat >> >> ...

  1. Re: Why did it go 1500 to 508 postings?

    Bob Officer wrote:

    >On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 08:06:27 -0500, in alt.astronomy, Fr00tbat
    > wrote:
    >
    >>nightbat wrote
    >>
    >>G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
    >>Science Officer Bert
    >>
    >>> Are people not posting over the holidays? Bert
    >>>

    >>nightbat
    >>
    >> The profound net science research Officers always keep posting

    >Because the scaucerheads [they like to refer to themselves as
    >profound science officers (a trekie title), but they are really
    >Kooks] have no life.
    >
    >>and the coffeeboys are holiday away busy wrapped up in themselves.

    >So of us [TINU] did some public service work over the holidays...

    I must mention, however, that fro0tbat has a profound talent for
    post-edited lamery.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: Why did it go 1500 to 508 postings?

    On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:56:26 -0700, in alt.astronomy, Art Deco
    wrote:

    >Bob Officer wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 08:06:27 -0500, in alt.astronomy, Fr00tbat
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>nightbat wrote
    >>>
    >>>G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
    >>>Science Officer Bert

    >>>nightbat
    >>>
    >>> The profound net science research Officers always keep posting

    >>Because the scaucerheads [they like to refer to themselves as
    >>profound science officers (a trekie title), but they are really
    >>Kooks] have no life.
    >>
    >>>and the coffeeboys are holiday away busy wrapped up in themselves.

    >>So of us [TINU] did some public service work over the holidays...

    >I must mention, however, that fro0tbat has a profound talent for
    >post-edited lamery.

    Does he understand such post-editing lamery is not a good sign.

    --
    Ak'toh'di

  3. Re: Why did it go 1500 to 508 postings?

    Bob Officer wrote:

    >On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:56:26 -0700, in alt.astronomy, Art Deco
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Bob Officer wrote:

    >>>Because the scaucerheads [they like to refer to themselves as
    >>>profound science officers (a trekie title), but they are really
    >>>Kooks] have no life.

    >>>So of us [TINU] did some public service work over the holidays...

    >>I must mention, however, that fro0tbat has a profound talent for
    >>post-edited lamery.

    >Does he understand such post-editing lamery is not a good sign.

    That would be a "no". He revels in it, without a scrap of shame.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

+ Reply to Thread