Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007 - OS2 ; Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote: >Here follows the one true ballot for the November 2007 Usenet Kook >Awards. Anybody may vote, but your votes may be disqualified, mocked, >burnt, shredded and/or recycled for use as toilet paper or filler for ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 66

  1. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

    >Here follows the one true ballot for the November 2007 Usenet Kook
    >Awards. Anybody may vote, but your votes may be disqualified, mocked,
    >burnt, shredded and/or recycled for use as toilet paper or filler for
    >Fluffy's litter box at the Vote Wrangler's discretion if:
    >
    >* you are a notorious net.kook
    >* you attempt to vote twice
    >* you vote anonymously or with an unidentifiable sockpuppet
    >* you vote for or against yourself
    >* you vote in a thread other than this one
    >* you vote in a newsgroup other than AUK without crossposting to AUK
    >* you follow up to an incomplete or altered version of the ballot
    >* you have explicitly been disenfranchised by the Vote Wrangler
    >* you have officially been declared non-existent
    >* you are under the protection of a Formosa ruling
    >
    >Crossposting the complete, unaltered ballot is permitted. You have
    >until 23:59:59 (11:59:59 PM) UTC on December 9th to cast your votes.
    >Vote wisely; next time the candidate might be *you*.
    >
    >- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    >
    >BOBO AWARD
    > (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >
    > Fred Phelps/WBC/GodHatesFags.com

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    > NO
    > Abstain

    and a yes.

    >KOOK OF THE MONTH
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Chris Tsao of alt.revenge
    > John Wentzky
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain
    >
    >CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Lesmond of alt.horror
    > The Big-8 Management Board
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Lots o' lameage here.

    >COWARD OF THE MONTH
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Andrew B. Chung
    > Zanthius AKA InZany
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    St. Andy

    >LOONEY MAROON AWARD
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
    >
    > Andrew B. Chung

    [X] Rush Limbaugh
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    The gas bag.

    >JOSEPH BARTLO MEMORIAL PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE AWARD
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
    >
    > Ed Conrad

    [X] Richard "The St00pid" Bullis
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    RtS

    >BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Rush Limbaugh
    > The regulars of alt.horror
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    The gas bag again.

    >PALMJOB PADDLE
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] David Tholen
    > The Big-8 Management Board
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Oh. My.

    I must give the nod to Wee Davie.

    >TONY SIDAWAY DRAMA QUEEN AWARD
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
    >
    > Andrew B. Chung

    [X] Jim Riley
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    What a flouncer.

    >BUSTED URINAL AWARD
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
    >
    > Ed Conrad

    [X] Zanthius AKA InZany
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Chopping off heads, that's good enough for me.

    >UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    > (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >
    > Ken Pangborn

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    > NO
    > Abstain
    >
    >KENNY MCCORMICK MEMORIAL MEDAL
    > (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >
    > Bill Hughes

    [X] YES
    > NO
    > Abstain
    >
    >EDMOND WOLLMANN MEMORIAL RUBBER TURKEY, THANKSGIVING WEEKEND 2007
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
    >
    > John Wentzky

    [X] Ken Pangborn
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Hi, Kenny Kakes!

    >PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
    > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

    [X] Jade--Pangborn as a Baboon photo goof
    > Low Carbon Kid and Desmogblog--Journal of Geoclimatic Studies Hoax
    > Neither of the above
    > Abstain

    Another tough choice.

    >OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL
    > (Vote for one or abstain)
    >
    > Edmond Heinz Wollmann

    [X] Jim Riley
    > Abstain
    >
    >- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    >
    >Fluffy thanks you for your participation. Meow.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>
    >> Ken Pangborn
    >>

    > XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >> NO
    >> Abstain

    Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?

  3. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 GMT
    " krp" wasted precious bandwith with:

    > "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > >>
    > >>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    > >> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    > >>
    > >> Ken Pangborn
    > >>

    > > XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX
    > > YES
    > >> NO
    > >> Abstain

    > Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?

    maybe you should be "clueless newbie" since you dont know how to use
    a kilfile?

    --
    www.alternet.org

  4. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 GMT, " krp" wrote:

    >"Art Deco" wrote in message
    >>>
    >>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>
    >>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>

    >> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>> NO
    >>> Abstain

    > Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?

    You could make anybody feel better about themselves.

    Jade

  5. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Daedalus wrote:

    >On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 GMT, " krp" wrote:
    >

    >>"Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES

    >> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?

    Hi, Kenny Kakes!

    >You could make anybody feel better about themselves.

    Even Clockbrain.

    >Jade

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  6. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    I have it on good authority that on Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 GMT, "
    krp" wrote:

    >"Art Deco" wrote in message
    >>>
    >>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>
    >>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>

    >> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>> NO
    >>> Abstain

    > Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?

    Upset that you're doing so well in the voting?
    Maybe, just maybe, if you weren't so willing to express your
    mental illness all over Usenet, you wouldn't have been nominated.
    Maybe.

    --
    "It's attached to a thing called a "WIFE" Betty."
    Kenneth Robert Pangborn showing how he views his wife
  7. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    "hwf" wrote in message
    > On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 GMT
    > " krp" wasted precious bandwith with:
    >

    >> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >> > XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX
    >> > YES

    >> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>

    > maybe you should be "clueless newbie" since you dont know how to use
    > a kilfile?

    Oh come on reading the KOOKS **** is fun. They think they are IMPORTANT!
    VERY IMPORTANT!

  8. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    "Daedalus" wrote in message

    >>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES

    >> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>

    > You could make anybody feel better about themselves.

    Jade honey, did your boobs grow with the vote? Feeling a surge of
    ESTROGEN are ya?

  9. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:29:45 GMT, " krp" wrote:

    >"Daedalus" wrote in message

    >>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>

    >> You could make anybody feel better about themselves.

    > Jade honey, did your boobs grow with the vote? Feeling a surge of
    >ESTROGEN are ya?

    Hi Kenny Kakes! As a real woman I don't need to take estrogen shots to
    grow boobs. But good luck with that.

    Jade

  10. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    "Daedalus" wrote in message
    > On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:29:45 GMT, " krp" wrote:
    >

    >>"Daedalus" wrote in message

    >>> You could make anybody feel better about themselves.

    >> Jade honey, did your boobs grow with the vote? Feeling a surge of
    >>ESTROGEN are ya?

    > Hi Kenny Kakes! As a real woman I don't need to take estrogen shots to
    > grow boobs. But good luck with that.
    >
    > Jade

    Can i have a photo of them? :-)

  11. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    "Daedalus" wrote in message
    > Hi Kenny Kakes! As a real woman I don't need to take estrogen shots to
    > grow boobs. But good luck with that.

    Well, credibility is an issue. You say you're a woman.

    What are the odds you're a fat-**** middle-aged balding man reaching for his
    next Twinkie? About even.

    Odds you're dull? 100%. There's no faking brains....
    Atlas Bugged Tuesday, December 4, 2007
    Winner of Galactic Killfile, by a vote of...One...but....it don't seem to be
    workin' too good.
    Winner of Tinfoil Sombrero Award by a vote of...let's see....One.
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...3?dmode=source
    Winner of Most Posting IDs Insisting "They" Are Not Afraid Of Me. Really.
    Seriously. He says he isn't. Whatever.
    Winner of Most Rejected Nominations and Cannot Be Nominated At All Due To
    Voter Fraud
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...7?dmode=source

    "[The internet and specifically Usenet] started as privacy protection for
    the abused, the oppressed and the bashful. Now it shields creeps, criminals
    and malicious mobs." -
    "Anonymity & the Net" from FORBES Magazine, October '07
    http://www.forbes.com/technology/200...ymityland.html
    [Costs $2 to access, so Sociopath Boy - probably the same as Wills, check
    the voter fraud bit above - will never be able to read it.]

  12. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 13:11:17 GMT, in alt.usenet.kooks, "MCP"
    bloviated:

    >"Daedalus" wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:29:45 GMT, " krp" wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Daedalus" wrote in message

    >>> Jade honey, did your boobs grow with the vote? Feeling a surge of
    >>>ESTROGEN are ya?

    >> Hi Kenny Kakes! As a real woman I don't need to take estrogen shots to
    >> grow boobs. But good luck with that.
    >>
    >> Jade
    >>

    >Can i have a photo of them? :-)

    Just use your before and after photos.

  13. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:28:56 GMT
    " krp" wasted precious bandwith with:

    > "hwf" wrote in message
    > > On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 GMT
    > > " krp" wasted precious bandwith with:
    > >

    > >> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > >XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX> >
    > >>
    > >> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    > >>

    > > maybe you should be "clueless newbie" since you dont know how to
    > > use a kilfile?

    > Oh come on reading the KOOKS **** is fun. They think they are
    > IMPORTANT!
    > VERY IMPORTANT!

    I think thats pretty common among humans.

    --
    http://ccrjustice.org/beyond-guantanamo

  14. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 +0000, krp wrote:

    > "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >>>
    >>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>
    >>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>

    >> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>> NO
    >>> Abstain

    > Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?

    Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
    EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

    - H. L. Mencken

  15. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Zanthius wrote:

    >> What are the odds you're a fat-**** middle-aged balding man reaching for his
    >> next Twinkie? About even.

    >All the kookologists are bald men in their fifties, masturbating as
    >they are fantasizing about young kooks on the internet.
    >
    >Didn't you know?

    Did you learn this while communicating with the quasars, inZany?

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  16. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    krp wrote:

    >"hwf" wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 GMT
    >> " krp" wasted precious bandwith with:
    >>

    >>> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>

    >> maybe you should be "clueless newbie" since you dont know how to use
    >> a kilfile?

    > Oh come on reading the KOOKS **** is fun. They think they are IMPORTANT!
    >VERY IMPORTANT!

    Hi, Kenny Kakes!

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  17. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    >On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 +0000, krp wrote:
    >
    >> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES

    >> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?

    >Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?

    He cares so little about the awards that he does personal ballot counts?

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  18. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > Zanthius wrote:
    >
    >>> What are the odds you're a fat-**** middle-aged balding man reaching for
    >>> his
    >>> next Twinkie? About even.

    >>All the kookologists are bald men in their fifties, masturbating as
    >>they are fantasizing about young kooks on the internet.
    >>
    >>Didn't you know?

    > Did you learn this while communicating with the quasars, inZany?

    I consider it fairly reliable information. Every "Hate-Cabal" member of AUK
    for whom there's ever been a photo has looked like awful ****.

    The rest hide desperately. So what's the likely look of them? Undoubtedly
    yet worse.

    And - obviously - some of the hiders are the same as those that are out,
    just using phony IDs.

    Much ill has been said about my appearance by the usual liars and spammers,
    but my photo has been "outed" and I'm in my fifties, trim, healthy, thus
    explaining the comments.

    They even linked to pictures of my gal, who's a 30's-looking 50 and
    gorgeous.

    And we've been stable and happy since before most of the haters had their
    prostates go cancerous.

    Maybe some day the Hate-Cabal will have one little negative thing they can
    say and prove about me.

    They'll be so happy, they will have become all they can be. Gotta suck
    until then, though. Heh.
    Atlas Bugged Wednesday, December 5, 2007
[...]

  19. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Hi, Kenny Kakes!

    Hi, Pedo Deco!

  20. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    I have it on good authority that on Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:28:56 GMT, "
    krp" wrote:

    >"hwf" wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 GMT
    >> " krp" wasted precious bandwith with:
    >>

    >>> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>

    >> maybe you should be "clueless newbie" since you dont know how to use
    >> a kilfile?

    > Oh come on reading the KOOKS **** is fun. They think they are IMPORTANT!
    >VERY IMPORTANT!

    And no amount of PROOF that you aren't will ever matter, will
    it, Ken?