Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007 - OS2 ; I have it on good authority that on Sun, 09 Dec 2007 10:35:31 -0700, Art Deco wrote: >krp wrote: > >>"Art Deco" wrote in message >>news:081220071900358733%erfc@caballista.org... >> >>> Oh look, I want to suck Kenny Kakes huge dick again. >> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 66 of 66

  1. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Art Deco wrote:

    >krp wrote:
    >
    >>"Art Deco" wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Oh look, I want to suck Kenny Kakes huge dick again.

    >> Arty I keep telling you - I don't swing that way. I like women and I'm
    >>married. You just are going to have to try getting a date with Roger or Kent
    >>Wills, THEY will let you BLOW them! They are KOOKS just like you Arty.

    >Excellent, Kenny Kakes has progressed to poast editing.

    He can't win by actually arguing the merits. He will make up
    fact, twist established facts, and outright LIE rather than accept the
    TRUTH that he's outmatched by everyone.

    >You should
    >apply for Profound Earth-Space Pseudoscience Ossifer Lamer status in
    >alt.astronomy, they are always needing new recruits. Just ask for
    >fro0tbat, and tell him I sent you.
    >
    >Another idea -- you could organize an OUK confab on the sunny beaches
    >of CUBA. Be sure to poast lots of pics, that would be a hoot.

    The pictures he would rather post wouldn't be acceptable to
    most. See my .sig for reference.

    --
    "Maybe he's like me to attach some kiddie porn to aid his fantasies?"
    Ken Pangborn expressing his fondness for child porn in Message-ID:

  2. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Art Deco wrote:
    > Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    >>> I want to know who Kenny KAKES means by "they".

    >>I want to know why he thinks accusing me of being a "sexual appliance"
    >>would insult me.
    >>
    >>I'm actually rather flattered.
    >>
    >>(And a bit aroused)

    > The current Kenny Kakes melt-state seems quite focused on male and
    > female genitals.

    Female?
    --
    ah

  3. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    >>>I want to know why he thinks accusing me of being a "sexual appliance"
    >>>would insult me.
    >>>
    >>>I'm actually rather flattered.
    >>>
    >>>(And a bit aroused)

    >> The current Kenny Kakes melt-state seems quite focused on male and
    >> female genitals.

    >Female?

    At least the upper deck kind.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  4. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Kent Wills wrote:

    >I have it on good authority that on Sat, 08 Dec 2007 18:59:01 -0700,
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >
    >>Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    >>>I want to know why he thinks accusing me of being a "sexual appliance"
    >>>would insult me.
    >>>
    >>>I'm actually rather flattered.
    >>>
    >>>(And a bit aroused)

    >>The current Kenny Kakes melt-state seems quite focused on male and
    >>female genitals.

    > Be careful. Mentioning female genitals is a bit too explicit
    >for Ken. Seriously. Worlds like vagina, clitoris, vulva, uterus,
    >ovaries, and so on are verboten with Ken. They make him think of
    >child porn.

    Laughing at his all-caps meltdowns causes him to view such laughing as
    sexual arousal on the part of those laughing at his Usenet antics. One
    might wonder what manner of filters he uses to view the world through.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  5. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> The current Kenny Kakes melt-state seems quite focused on male and
    >>> female genitals.

    >>You know Arty - no matter how much you wave that TINY thing around the
    >>"MEN'S" group nobody is going to do anything but laugh at your LACK of
    >>manhood. Get back on that testosterone patch right away! You're LIMP
    >>again!

    > Amazing. There is still no one even close on Usenet to Kenny Kakes

    I know that next to you I seem HUGE. actually I am only average. It only
    seems HUGE to you because your dick is so TINY!

  6. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, NovemberArty blows himself

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> Amazing. There is still no one even close on Usenet to Kenny Kakes

    >>I know that next to you I seem HUGE. actually I am only average. It only
    >>seems HUGE to you because your dick is so TINY!

    > Kenny Kakes posting routine, when cap gun is empty:

    At least I have a CAP GUN Arty. You come into the romance arena totally
    UNARMED!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4