Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007 - OS2 ; Mark K. Bilbo wrote: >On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:24:55 +0000, krp wrote: > >> "Mark K. Dildo" wrote in message >> news:sq2dnaXWrtBBGsjanZ2dnUVZ_jmdnZ2d@giganews.com ... >>>>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE >>>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain) >>>>>> >>>>>> Ken Pangborn >>>>>> >>>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 66

  1. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    >On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:24:55 +0000, krp wrote:
    >
    >> "Mark K. Dildo" wrote in message
    >> news:sq2dnaXWrtBBGsjanZ2dnUVZ_jmdnZ2d@giganews.com ...

    >>> Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?

    >> They don't love you Mark. Even as a sexual appliance you remain
    >> UNLOVED.
    >> Just an annoying brain dead little Atheist numbjob.

    >I'm sorry but since you would never care about a.u.k. contests and,
    >hence, would never stoop to posting in a thread cross posted to such a
    >vile place, obviously your post doesn't actually exist and I can't reply
    >because I don't see it.

    I want to know who Kenny KAKES means by "they".

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:48:21 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

    > Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:24:55 +0000, krp wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Mark K. Dildo" wrote in message
    >>> news:sq2dnaXWrtBBGsjanZ2dnUVZ_jmdnZ2d@giganews.com ...

    >>> They don't love you Mark. Even as a sexual appliance you remain
    >>> UNLOVED.
    >>> Just an annoying brain dead little Atheist numbjob.

    >>I'm sorry but since you would never care about a.u.k. contests and,
    >>hence, would never stoop to posting in a thread cross posted to such a
    >>vile place, obviously your post doesn't actually exist and I can't reply
    >>because I don't see it.

    > I want to know who Kenny KAKES means by "they".

    I want to know why he thinks accusing me of being a "sexual appliance"
    would insult me.

    I'm actually rather flattered.

    (And a bit aroused)

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
    EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

  3. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:44:02 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

    > Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    >>> He cares so little about the awards that he does personal ballot
    >>> counts?

    >>Why, he cares so little, he doesn't even *post* to a.u.k.!
    >>
    >>(And if you say you've seen him post, you must be LYING!!!)

    > As Kenny Kakes counts the ballots one-by-one...

    And posts every five minutes to announce he isn't the least bit concerned
    about the opinion of a.u.k...

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
    EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
    “I confess I enjoy democracy immensely.
    It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing.”

    - H. L. Mencken

  4. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:48:21 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

    > Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:24:55 +0000, krp wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Mark K. Dildo" wrote in message
    >>> news:sq2dnaXWrtBBGsjanZ2dnUVZ_jmdnZ2d@giganews.com ...

    >>> They don't love you Mark. Even as a sexual appliance you remain
    >>> UNLOVED.
    >>> Just an annoying brain dead little Atheist numbjob.

    >>I'm sorry but since you would never care about a.u.k. contests and,
    >>hence, would never stoop to posting in a thread cross posted to such a
    >>vile place, obviously your post doesn't actually exist and I can't reply
    >>because I don't see it.

    > I want to know who Kenny KAKES means by "they".

    You know, THEY. Over THERE. No, no, not there, THERE. Yeah, THEM.

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
    EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
    "If the Bible proves that God exists then comic books prove
    the existence of Superman."

  5. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Art Deco wrote:
    > krp wrote:
    >
    >>"Atlas Bugged" wrote in message
    >>news:r5adnYKofNyGrsvanZ2dnUVZ_sKqnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    >>> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> They even linked to pictures of my gal, who's a 30's-looking 50 and
    >>> gorgeous.
    >>>

    >>There isn't one of them on AUK with an IQ above 50.

    > Anyone fancy a round of "Spot the Irony"?

    "Before, you are wise; after you are wise. In between you are otherwise."
    --Fravashi saying (from the formularies of Osho the Fool)
    --
    ah

  6. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    "Bob Officer" wrote in message

    >>"Mark K. Dildo" wrote in message

    > I bet mark never saw that before. Kenny is so Sarmt isn't he?
    >
    >>news:sq2dnaXWrtBBGsjanZ2dnUVZ_jmdnZ2d@giganews.com ...

    >>> Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?

    >> They don't love you Mark. Even as a sexual appliance you remain
    >> UNLOVED.
    >>Just an annoying brain dead little Atheist numbjob.

    > And what is wrong with rejecting fantasy and piss poor excises for
    > control?

    In the case of AUK users, it is fantasy rejecting them and their
    genetilia deficiencies. Because they cannot procreate they create LITS' and
    think up LAME award names to pass out to others, which is, apparently,
    better than dealing with their own "SHORTCOMINGS." (Pardon the PUN)

  7. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    "clueless newbie"

    http://www.americanvistas.com/index.html

    On Dec 6, 7:40 am, Art Deco wrote:
    > krp wrote:
    > >"Art Deco" wrote in message

    > >> Hi, Kenny Kakes!

    > >And scientists wondered what the effects of radiation would have on man in
    > >the moon marigolds. YOU are the answer Arty.
    > >A fukking FREAK of nature.

    > Hi, Kenny Kakes!
    >
    > --
    > Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    > Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    > as designated by Brad Guth
    > COOSN-266-06-39716- Hide quoted text -

  8. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    I have it on good authority that on Wed, 05 Dec 2007 10:57:14 -0600,
    TNKev wrote:

    [...]

    >> Arty just WHAT THE FUKKKK do you really think makes your IDIOTIC little
    >> kookfest AT ALL even remotely important to me?

    >25-30 posts in 45 minutes? and it is insignificant to you......alrighty
    >then kOOky Kakes!

    Usenet is all Ken has in life.

    >> You people are so TOTALLY
    >> insignificant it is all a joke.

    >If everyone is soooo insignificant to you Ken then why do you keep
    >replying??

    You have caught him in a Kenneth Robert Pangborn Lie [tm]. Ken
    is so ill, mentally, that he simply can't be honest, unless he screws
    up.

    >> A couple dozen ASSHOLES passing out awards
    >> to others they deserve themselves.
    >>
    >> You know Arty, you guys think you are so significant.

    >You apply the significance with every reply Ken.
    >
    >You sir,are the one that needs to get a life.

    Usenet is Ken's life.

    >> In reality you are the
    >> gnat crawling on the ass of a dinosaur with the intent of
    >> RAPE................. What's pathetic for you is that you are the ant
    >> floating under the Golden Gate bridge with an erection SCREAMING at the top
    >> of your voice "RAISE THE DRAWBRIDGE!"
    >>
    >> And you don't know what lunatic fringe you really are.
    >> NOT A CLUE.

    >man,you must have taken an irony vitamin today.

    I would call Ken mentally unbalanced, if not for the fact that
    doing so would insult the mentally unbalanced people of the world.

    --
    "It's attached to a thing called a "WIFE" Betty."
    Kenneth Robert Pangborn showing how he views his wife
  9. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    >On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:48:21 -0700, Art Deco wrote:
    >
    >> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    >>>I'm sorry but since you would never care about a.u.k. contests and,
    >>>hence, would never stoop to posting in a thread cross posted to such a
    >>>vile place, obviously your post doesn't actually exist and I can't reply
    >>>because I don't see it.

    >> I want to know who Kenny KAKES means by "they".

    >I want to know why he thinks accusing me of being a "sexual appliance"
    >would insult me.
    >
    >I'm actually rather flattered.
    >
    >(And a bit aroused)

    The current Kenny Kakes melt-state seems quite focused on male and
    female genitals.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  10. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    >On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:48:21 -0700, Art Deco wrote:
    >
    >> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    >>>I'm sorry but since you would never care about a.u.k. contests and,
    >>>hence, would never stoop to posting in a thread cross posted to such a
    >>>vile place, obviously your post doesn't actually exist and I can't reply
    >>>because I don't see it.

    >> I want to know who Kenny KAKES means by "they".

    >You know, THEY. Over THERE. No, no, not there, THERE. Yeah, THEM.

    Oh, them. The dreaded THEM.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  11. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    krp wrote:

    >"Bob Officer" wrote in message
    >>>
    >>>"Mark K. Dildo" wrote in message

    >> I bet mark never saw that before. Kenny is so Sarmt isn't he?
    >>
    >>>news:sq2dnaXWrtBBGsjanZ2dnUVZ_jmdnZ2d@giganews.com ...

    >>> They don't love you Mark. Even as a sexual appliance you remain
    >>> UNLOVED.
    >>>Just an annoying brain dead little Atheist numbjob.

    >> And what is wrong with rejecting fantasy and piss poor excises for
    >> control?

    > In the case of AUK users, it is fantasy rejecting them and their
    >genetilia deficiencies. Because they cannot procreate they create LITS' and
    >think up LAME award names to pass out to others, which is, apparently,
    >better than dealing with their own "SHORTCOMINGS." (Pardon the PUN)

    Oh look, Kenny Kakes is projecting again.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  12. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Zanthius wrote:

    >> There isn't one of them on AUK with an IQ above 50.

    >You should make an award for the most stupid kookologist, and although
    >there is a lot of competition, I think "The One True Roger" should get
    >the award.

    Pleace to be nominating moi ASAP, inZany.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  13. NOMINATION: "The One True Roger" Dumbest k00k0L0gist, December '07 (was Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007)

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > Zanthius wrote:
    >
    >>> There isn't one of them on AUK with an IQ above 50.

    >>You should make an award for the most stupid kookologist, and although
    >>there is a lot of competition, I think "The One True Roger" should get
    >>the award.

    > Pleace to be nominating moi ASAP, inZany.

    Oh, good! It's official!!

    OK, I suggest we simplify things a bit from the inordinately complicated and
    just-plain-stoopid edifice created by what has degenerated into the AUK Hate
    Cabal.

    How about just one winner each month, we just get the most ****ed-up hater
    stinking up the group and give that person - well, I'm using the term
    loosely here - that "entity" the recognition they so richly deserve.

    "One True Roger" *is* an impressive moron who's even been spat upon by the
    other would-be kookologists ("Sucks to be you," said Pinku to "Rog,") so he
    is a prime choice!

    "Kent Wills" can lay claim to some of the same accolades, and if he is
    indeed a different toxin, he does seem worse yet!

    Still, there will be other months, so I herewith second Zanthius's
    nomination for Dumbest k00k0L0gist, December '07.

    Sorry Artie, you'll just have to lobby for someone else to get you on the
    ballot. Is anyone going to nominate Artie?

    The case for "Roger" is a no-brainer, detailed often in my sig. I'll
    maintain a web page record and wrangle votes, unless someone else would like
    the gig.
    --
    Sociopath, pedophile, stalker, liar, and sock-puppet "Roger" has been hated
    and ridiculed across cyberspace!

    He definitely doesn't like that I reference and prove everything I say about
    him, and he just arranges ASCII in lies and fraud.

    Even if I don't like him, I've offered him help!
    http://www.cummingsdesign.com/layman...uidecover1.jpg

    "Pinku-Sensei" has weighed-in on this asshole:
    "Sucks to be you"- Pinku-Sensei, talking about the Sociopathic fraudster,
    "Roger," in a post where Pinky acknowledged "Roger's" fraud.
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.b...e=source&hl=en

    Pinku is not exactly a rocket-scientist. He was cool with Socio-**** until
    I outed the little prick as a liar:
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.b...e=source&hl=en

    THEN:

    "AUK does not need another Michael Baldwin Bruce, someone I've compared
    "Roger" to at least once."
    Pinku-Sensei, on Sociopath-Boy, and the quotes surrounding "Roger" are
    because even Pinku doesn't trust him/it or believe that's its name:
    "Lio signed his what seemed to be his real name, and I don't recall that it
    was "Roger."
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.b...c?dmode=source

    I have mentioned "You can't fake brains...." Check this out:
    "...he has a gun, and will defend himself..."
    Cited by "Roger," who stalked me for years, as a sign of being "looney."
    I'm thinkin' the "stalking" is more on the "looney" side
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.b...e=source&hl=en

    Another favorite: Before defrauding and stalking as "Roger," he used to
    stalk as "Lio Convoy...." for, uhh, YEARS. Until I busted him.

    Here he says "Have a nice day..." tossing me off somewhere around the second
    of three years of stalking me.

    True to form, he was back in minutes, threatening to send a "package" to a
    law firm supposedly associated with me:

    "Ok Novin, all your posts are going to be mailed to your family owned law
    practice. I've had enough of your trolling. Copies have also been made to
    send to your ISP for harassment, and possibly even my own lawyer. The only
    way you can find yourself free of this, is to publically apologize to
    everyone for being a troll."

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.t...0?dmode=source

    Well, I never saw anything from "Novin" or me, nothing to my law firm, no
    follow-up, then a new identity for "Lio," new frauds, and stunning,
    continuing impotence.

    It's all about the impotence.

    I like this concept that "Lio" had a lawyer. Lawyer? @$300/hour?

    Sociopath-boi couldn't afford day-care for his fake dead baby.

    I did hear the baby took its own life on discovering its rat-**** daddy.

  14. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > Mark K. Dildo wrote:
    >>I want to know why he thinks accusing me of being a "sexual appliance"
    >>would insult me.
    >>
    >>I'm actually rather flattered.
    >>
    >>(And a bit aroused)

    > The current Kenny Kakes melt-state seems quite focused on male and
    > female genitals.

    You know Arty - no matter how much you wave that TINY thing around the
    "MEN'S" group nobody is going to do anything but laugh at your LACK of
    manhood. Get back on that testosterone patch right away! You're LIMP again!

  15. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Oh look, I want to suck Kenny Kakes huge dick again.

    Arty I keep telling you - I don't swing that way. I like women and I'm
    married. You just are going to have to try getting a date with Roger or Kent
    Wills, THEY will let you BLOW them! They are KOOKS just like you Arty.

  16. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    krp wrote:

    >"Art Deco" wrote in message
    >> Mark K. Dildo wrote:
    >>>I want to know why he thinks accusing me of being a "sexual appliance"
    >>>would insult me.
    >>>
    >>>I'm actually rather flattered.
    >>>
    >>>(And a bit aroused)

    >> The current Kenny Kakes melt-state seems quite focused on male and
    >> female genitals.

    >You know Arty - no matter how much you wave that TINY thing around the
    >"MEN'S" group nobody is going to do anything but laugh at your LACK of
    >manhood. Get back on that testosterone patch right away! You're LIMP again!

    Amazing. There is still no one even close on Usenet to Kenny Kakes
    when it comes to a sustained a meltdown. If you keep this one going
    you'll be eligible for the Christmas Rubber Turkey.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  17. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    krp wrote:

    >"Art Deco" wrote in message
    >
    >> Oh look, I want to suck Kenny Kakes huge dick again.

    > Arty I keep telling you - I don't swing that way. I like women and I'm
    >married. You just are going to have to try getting a date with Roger or Kent
    >Wills, THEY will let you BLOW them! They are KOOKS just like you Arty.

    Excellent, Kenny Kakes has progressed to poast editing. You should
    apply for Profound Earth-Space Pseudoscience Ossifer Lamer status in
    alt.astronomy, they are always needing new recruits. Just ask for
    fro0tbat, and tell him I sent you.

    Another idea -- you could organize an OUK confab on the sunny beaches
    of CUBA. Be sure to poast lots of pics, that would be a hoot.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  18. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 10:30:53 -0700, I found that Art Deco
    Scribbled the following on the bathroom wall:

    >Amazing. There is still no one even close on Usenet to Kenny Kakes
    >when it comes to a sustained a meltdown. If you keep this one going
    >you'll be eligible for the Christmas Rubber Turkey

    He's also been nominated for the Chernobyl Meltdown pin in AFA-B

    --
    "What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of
    liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of

    "The best propaganda omits rather than invents" - Mason Cooley

  19. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    I have it on good authority that on Sat, 08 Dec 2007 18:59:01 -0700,
    Art Deco wrote:

    >Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    >>> I want to know who Kenny KAKES means by "they".

    >>I want to know why he thinks accusing me of being a "sexual appliance"
    >>would insult me.
    >>
    >>I'm actually rather flattered.
    >>
    >>(And a bit aroused)

    >The current Kenny Kakes melt-state seems quite focused on male and
    >female genitals.

    Be careful. Mentioning female genitals is a bit too explicit
    for Ken. Seriously. Worlds like vagina, clitoris, vulva, uterus,
    ovaries, and so on are verboten with Ken. They make him think of
    child porn.

    --
    "Maybe he's like me to attach some kiddie porn to aid his fantasies?"
    Ken Pangborn expressing his fondness for child porn in Message-ID:

  20. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    I have it on good authority that on Sun, 09 Dec 2007 11:59:38 -0600,
    The One True Roger wrote:

    >On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 10:30:53 -0700, I found that Art Deco
    > Scribbled the following on the bathroom wall:
    >
    >>Amazing. There is still no one even close on Usenet to Kenny Kakes
    >>when it comes to a sustained a meltdown. If you keep this one going
    >>you'll be eligible for the Christmas Rubber Turkey

    >He's also been nominated for the Chernobyl Meltdown pin in AFA-B

    Reactor number four only had the one meltdown. Kenneth
    Robert Pangborn will meltdown as many as 20 times in a single post, as
    I exposed in
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.d...276883b8af73da