Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007 - OS2 ; "Daedalus" wrote in message news:atjal39ps26nkldtvg69p9svngta2hhukl@4ax.com... >>>>>> >>>>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE >>>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain) >>>>>> >>>>>> Ken Pangborn >>>>>> >>>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES >>>>>> NO >>>>>> Abstain >>>> >>>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty? >>>> >>> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66

Thread: Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

  1. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007


    "Daedalus" wrote in message
    news:atjal39ps26nkldtvg69p9svngta2hhukl@4ax.com...
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>>>
    >>>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>>>>> NO
    >>>>>> Abstain
    >>>>
    >>>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> You could make anybody feel better about themselves.

    >>
    >>
    >> Jade honey, did your boobs grow with the vote? Feeling a surge of
    >>ESTROGEN are ya?

    >
    > Hi Kenny Kakes! As a real woman I don't need to take estrogen shots to
    > grow boobs. But good luck with that.



    Uh, Jade, YEAH you DO! FELLA!



  2. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007


    "MCP" wrote in message
    news:Vlc5j.53465$JA1.22418@fe2.news.blueyonder.co. uk...
    >
    > "Daedalus" wrote in message
    > news:atjal39ps26nkldtvg69p9svngta2hhukl@4ax.com...
    >> On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:29:45 GMT, " krp" wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>>"Daedalus" wrote in message
    >>>news:4uc8l3phgotfafdj12co8dim77ipaf3lu2@4ax.com...
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>>>>>> NO
    >>>>>>> Abstain
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> You could make anybody feel better about themselves.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Jade honey, did your boobs grow with the vote? Feeling a surge of
    >>>ESTROGEN are ya?

    >>
    >> Hi Kenny Kakes! As a real woman I don't need to take estrogen shots to
    >> grow boobs. But good luck with that.
    >>
    >> Jade
    >>

    > Can i have a photo of them? :-)


    She'll give you somebody else's that at least made it to a "B" cup.



  3. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007


    "Mark K. Dildo" wrote in message
    news:sq2dnaXWrtBBGsjanZ2dnUVZ_jmdnZ2d@giganews.com ...
    >>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>
    >>>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>
    >>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>>> NO
    >>>> Abstain

    >>
    >> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?

    >
    > Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?


    They don't love you Mark. Even as a sexual appliance you remain UNLOVED.
    Just an annoying brain dead little Atheist numbjob.




  4. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007


    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    news:041220072202286898%erfc@caballista.org...
    > Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 +0000, krp wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >>> news:021220072202107467%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>>>>
    >>>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>>
    >>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>>>> NO
    >>>>> Abstain
    >>>
    >>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?

    >>
    >>Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?

    >
    > He cares so little about the awards that he does personal ballot counts?


    Arty just WHAT THE FUKKKK do you really think makes your IDIOTIC little
    kookfest AT ALL even remotely important to me? You people are so TOTALLY
    insignificant it is all a joke. A couple dozen ASSHOLES passing out awards
    to others they deserve themselves.

    You know Arty, you guys think you are so significant. In reality you are the
    gnat crawling on the ass of a dinosaur with the intent of
    RAPE................. What's pathetic for you is that you are the ant
    floating under the Golden Gate bridge with an erection SCREAMING at the top
    of your voice "RAISE THE DRAWBRIDGE!"

    And you don't know what lunatic fringe you really are.
    NOT A CLUE.



  5. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007


    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    news:041220072153002776%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>>> >>
    >>>> >>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>> >> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>> >>
    >>>> >> Ken Pangborn
    >>>> >>
    >>>> > XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX
    >>>> > YES
    >>>> >> NO
    >>>> >> Abstain
    >>>>
    >>>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>>
    >>> maybe you should be "clueless newbie" since you dont know how to use
    >>> a kilfile?

    >>
    >>
    >> Oh come on reading the KOOKS **** is fun. They think they are
    >> IMPORTANT!
    >>VERY IMPORTANT!

    >
    > Hi, Kenny Kakes!


    And scientists wondered what the effects of radiation would have on man in
    the moon marigolds. YOU are the answer Arty.
    A fukking FREAK of nature.



  6. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007


    "Atlas Bugged" wrote in message
    news:r5adnYKofNyGrsvanZ2dnUVZ_sKqnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > news:041220072140036171%erfc@caballista.org...
    >> Zanthius wrote:


    > They even linked to pictures of my gal, who's a 30's-looking 50 and
    > gorgeous.
    >


    There isn't one of them on AUK with an IQ above 50.



  7. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:23:14 GMT, " krp" wrote:

    >
    >"MCP" wrote in message
    >news:Vlc5j.53465$JA1.22418@fe2.news.blueyonder.co. uk...
    >>
    >> "Daedalus" wrote in message
    >> news:atjal39ps26nkldtvg69p9svngta2hhukl@4ax.com...
    >>> On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:29:45 GMT, " krp" wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>"Daedalus" wrote in message
    >>>>news:4uc8l3phgotfafdj12co8dim77ipaf3lu2@4ax.com...
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>>>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>>>>>>> NO
    >>>>>>>> Abstain
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> You could make anybody feel better about themselves.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Jade honey, did your boobs grow with the vote? Feeling a surge of
    >>>>ESTROGEN are ya?
    >>>
    >>> Hi Kenny Kakes! As a real woman I don't need to take estrogen shots to
    >>> grow boobs. But good luck with that.
    >>>
    >>> Jade
    >>>

    >> Can i have a photo of them? :-)

    >
    >She'll give you somebody else's that at least made it to a "B" cup.
    >


    No Ken, I'm done posting your baboon photo before that schtick becomes
    old.

    Jade


  8. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    krp wrote:
    > "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > news:041220072202286898%erfc@caballista.org...
    >> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 +0000, krp wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >>>> news:021220072202107467%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>>>>> UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>>>
    >>>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>>>>> NO
    >>>>>> Abstain
    >>>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>> Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?

    >> He cares so little about the awards that he does personal ballot counts?

    >
    > Arty just WHAT THE FUKKKK do you really think makes your IDIOTIC little
    > kookfest AT ALL even remotely important to me?


    25-30 posts in 45 minutes? and it is insignificant to you......alrighty
    then kOOky Kakes!


    > You people are so TOTALLY
    > insignificant it is all a joke.


    If everyone is soooo insignificant to you Ken then why do you keep
    replying??


    > A couple dozen ASSHOLES passing out awards
    > to others they deserve themselves.
    >
    > You know Arty, you guys think you are so significant.


    You apply the significance with every reply Ken.

    You sir,are the one that needs to get a life.


    > In reality you are the
    > gnat crawling on the ass of a dinosaur with the intent of
    > RAPE................. What's pathetic for you is that you are the ant
    > floating under the Golden Gate bridge with an erection SCREAMING at the top
    > of your voice "RAISE THE DRAWBRIDGE!"
    >
    > And you don't know what lunatic fringe you really are.
    > NOT A CLUE.


    man,you must have taken an irony vitamin today.


  9. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:29:21 +0000, krp wrote:

    > "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > news:041220072202286898%erfc@caballista.org...
    >> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 +0000, krp wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >>>> news:021220072202107467%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>>>
    >>>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>>>>> NO
    >>>>>> Abstain
    >>>>
    >>>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>
    >>>Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?

    >>
    >> He cares so little about the awards that he does personal ballot
    >> counts?

    >
    > Arty just WHAT THE FUKKKK do you really think makes your IDIOTIC little
    > kookfest AT ALL even remotely important to me? You people are so
    > TOTALLY insignificant it is all a joke. A couple dozen ASSHOLES passing
    > out awards to others they deserve themselves.
    >
    > You know Arty, you guys think you are so significant. In reality you are
    > the gnat crawling on the ass of a dinosaur with the intent of
    > RAPE................. What's pathetic for you is that you are the ant
    > floating under the Golden Gate bridge with an erection SCREAMING at the
    > top of your voice "RAISE THE DRAWBRIDGE!"
    >
    > And you don't know what lunatic fringe you really are. NOT A CLUE.


    Yeah, this whole thing is of such unimportance to you, you wouldn't
    bother posting here eh?

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
    EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Humanity's first sin was faith; the first virtue was doubt.

  10. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 22:02:28 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

    > Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 +0000, krp wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >>> news:021220072202107467%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>>>>
    >>>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>>
    >>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>>>> NO
    >>>>> Abstain
    >>>
    >>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?

    >>
    >>Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?

    >
    > He cares so little about the awards that he does personal ballot counts?


    Why, he cares so little, he doesn't even *post* to a.u.k.!

    (And if you say you've seen him post, you must be LYING!!!)

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
    EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Philosophy is questions that may never be answered.
    Religion is answers that may never be questioned.

  11. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:24:55 +0000, krp wrote:

    > "Mark K. Dildo" wrote in message
    > news:sq2dnaXWrtBBGsjanZ2dnUVZ_jmdnZ2d@giganews.com ...
    >>>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>>
    >>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>>>> NO
    >>>>> Abstain
    >>>
    >>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?

    >>
    >> Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?

    >
    > They don't love you Mark. Even as a sexual appliance you remain
    > UNLOVED.
    > Just an annoying brain dead little Atheist numbjob.


    I'm sorry but since you would never care about a.u.k. contests and,
    hence, would never stoop to posting in a thread cross posted to such a
    vile place, obviously your post doesn't actually exist and I can't reply
    because I don't see it.

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
    EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    “The alms-giver, in return for a trifling expenditure
    on this earth, will be rewarded with an infinity of bliss
    post-mortem. This purely selfish note is struck with
    great clarity by Judaism, and only less clearly by
    Christianity....religion has not really promoted charity,
    but debased it.”

    - H. L. Mencken

  12. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    krp wrote:
    > "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > news:041220072202286898%erfc@caballista.org...
    >> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 +0000, krp wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >>>> news:021220072202107467%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>>>
    >>>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>>>>> NO
    >>>>>> Abstain
    >>>>
    >>>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>
    >>>Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?

    >>
    >> He cares so little about the awards that he does personal ballot counts?

    >
    > Arty just WHAT THE FUKKKK do you really think makes your IDIOTIC little
    > kookfest AT ALL even remotely important to me? You people are so TOTALLY
    > insignificant it is all a joke. A couple dozen ASSHOLES passing out awards
    > to others they deserve themselves.
    >
    > You know Arty, you guys think you are so significant. In reality you are the
    > gnat crawling on the ass of a dinosaur with the intent of
    > RAPE................. What's pathetic for you is that you are the ant
    > floating under the Golden Gate bridge with an erection SCREAMING at the top
    > of your voice "RAISE THE DRAWBRIDGE!"
    >
    > And you don't know what lunatic fringe you really are.
    > NOT A CLUE.


    This has to be the MOST egregious EXAMPLE of hyperbole that I have EVER read.

    PLONK.
    --
    ah

  13. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Daedalus wrote:

    >On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:31:48 GMT, " krp" wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>"Atlas Bugged" wrote in message
    >>news:XdednSG1s5vap8vanZ2dnUVZ_uyinZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    >>> "John "C"" wrote in message
    >>> news:d76dnUmf-N46qcvanZ2dnUVZ_v-hnZ2d@centurytel.net...
    >>>> It's the only thing those Old Bastards have left:
    >>>>
    >>>> Their Hate and a Jizz-covered keyboard.
    >>>
    >>> Don't forget they're molding young minds!

    >>
    >>You got that WRONG. Their young minds ARE molding!
    >>

    >
    >Do you preceive that to be a side effect of our imperialist aggressor
    >system of capitalism, Commie Kakes?
    >
    >Jade


    Dostevedanya, Commie Kakes!

    --
    Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  14. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    krp wrote:

    >"Atlas Bugged" wrote in message
    >news:r5adnYKofNyGrsvanZ2dnUVZ_sKqnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    >> "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >> news:041220072140036171%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>> Zanthius wrote:

    >
    >> They even linked to pictures of my gal, who's a 30's-looking 50 and
    >> gorgeous.
    >>

    >
    >There isn't one of them on AUK with an IQ above 50.


    Anyone fancy a round of "Spot the Irony"?

    --
    Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  15. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    krp wrote:

    >"Art Deco" wrote in message
    >news:041220072153002776%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>>>> >>
    >>>>> >>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>>> >> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>> >>
    >>>>> >> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>> >>
    >>>>> > XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX
    >>>>> > YES
    >>>>> >> NO
    >>>>> >> Abstain
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>>>
    >>>> maybe you should be "clueless newbie" since you dont know how to use
    >>>> a kilfile?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Oh come on reading the KOOKS **** is fun. They think they are
    >>> IMPORTANT!
    >>>VERY IMPORTANT!

    >>
    >> Hi, Kenny Kakes!

    >
    >And scientists wondered what the effects of radiation would have on man in
    >the moon marigolds. YOU are the answer Arty.
    >A fukking FREAK of nature.


    Hi, Kenny Kakes!

    --
    Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  16. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    krp wrote:

    >"Art Deco" wrote in message
    >news:041220072202286898%erfc@caballista.org...
    >> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 +0000, krp wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >>>> news:021220072202107467%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>>>
    >>>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>>>>> NO
    >>>>>> Abstain
    >>>>
    >>>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>
    >>>Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?

    >>
    >> He cares so little about the awards that he does personal ballot counts?

    >
    >Arty just WHAT THE FUKKKK do you really think makes your IDIOTIC little
    >kookfest AT ALL even remotely important to me? You people are so TOTALLY
    >insignificant it is all a joke. A couple dozen ASSHOLES passing out awards
    >to others they deserve themselves.
    >
    >You know Arty, you guys think you are so significant. In reality you are the
    >gnat crawling on the ass of a dinosaur with the intent of
    >RAPE................. What's pathetic for you is that you are the ant
    >floating under the Golden Gate bridge with an erection SCREAMING at the top
    >of your voice "RAISE THE DRAWBRIDGE!"
    >
    >And you don't know what lunatic fringe you really are.
    >NOT A CLUE.


    Whoa, dude! It was only one little question.

    --
    Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  17. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    >On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:29:21 +0000, krp wrote:
    >
    >> "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >> news:041220072202286898%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 +0000, krp wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >>>>> news:021220072202107467%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>>>>>> NO
    >>>>>>> Abstain
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>>
    >>>>Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?
    >>>
    >>> He cares so little about the awards that he does personal ballot
    >>> counts?

    >>
    >> Arty just WHAT THE FUKKKK do you really think makes your IDIOTIC little
    >> kookfest AT ALL even remotely important to me? You people are so
    >> TOTALLY insignificant it is all a joke. A couple dozen ASSHOLES passing
    >> out awards to others they deserve themselves.
    >>
    >> You know Arty, you guys think you are so significant. In reality you are
    >> the gnat crawling on the ass of a dinosaur with the intent of
    >> RAPE................. What's pathetic for you is that you are the ant
    >> floating under the Golden Gate bridge with an erection SCREAMING at the
    >> top of your voice "RAISE THE DRAWBRIDGE!"
    >>
    >> And you don't know what lunatic fringe you really are. NOT A CLUE.

    >
    >Yeah, this whole thing is of such unimportance to you, you wouldn't
    >bother posting here eh?


    Another opportunity to play "Spot the Irony."

    --
    Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  18. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    ah wrote:
    > krp wrote:
    >> "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >> news:041220072202286898%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 +0000, krp wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >>>>> news:021220072202107467%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>>>>>> NO
    >>>>>>> Abstain
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>>
    >>>>Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?
    >>>
    >>> He cares so little about the awards that he does personal ballot counts?

    >>
    >> Arty just WHAT THE FUKKKK do you really think makes your IDIOTIC little
    >> kookfest AT ALL even remotely important to me? You people are so TOTALLY
    >> insignificant it is all a joke. A couple dozen ASSHOLES passing out awards
    >> to others they deserve themselves.
    >>
    >> You know Arty, you guys think you are so significant. In reality you are the
    >> gnat crawling on the ass of a dinosaur with the intent of
    >> RAPE................. What's pathetic for you is that you are the ant
    >> floating under the Golden Gate bridge with an erection SCREAMING at the top
    >> of your voice "RAISE THE DRAWBRIDGE!"
    >>
    >> And you don't know what lunatic fringe you really are.
    >> NOT A CLUE.

    >
    >This has to be the MOST egregious EXAMPLE of hyperbole that I have EVER read.


    You, sir, ARE the MOST pompous posting doer that I have SEEN yet.
    >
    >PLONK.


    PLONK.

    --
    Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  19. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    >On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 22:02:28 -0700, Art Deco wrote:
    >
    >> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 +0000, krp wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >>>> news:021220072202107467%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>>>> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Ken Pangborn
    >>>>>>
    >>>>> XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX YES
    >>>>>> NO
    >>>>>> Abstain
    >>>>
    >>>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>
    >>>Ah, so you must be leading in the votes huh Pangy?

    >>
    >> He cares so little about the awards that he does personal ballot counts?

    >
    >Why, he cares so little, he doesn't even *post* to a.u.k.!
    >
    >(And if you say you've seen him post, you must be LYING!!!)


    As Kenny Kakes counts the ballots one-by-one...

    --
    Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  20. Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2007

    Kent Wills wrote:
    >I have it on good authority that on Tue, 04 Dec 2007 12:28:56 GMT, "
    >krp" wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>"hwf" wrote in message
    >>news:20071203083228.00a3cdaa@vector...
    >>> On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:04:32 GMT
    >>> " krp" wasted precious bandwith with:
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>> "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >>>> news:021220072202107467%erfc@caballista.org...
    >>>> >>
    >>>> >>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
    >>>> >> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
    >>>> >>
    >>>> >> Ken Pangborn
    >>>> >>
    >>>> > XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX
    >>>> > YES
    >>>> >> NO
    >>>> >> Abstain
    >>>>
    >>>> Now do you feel all better about yourself Arty?
    >>>>
    >>> maybe you should be "clueless newbie" since you dont know how to use
    >>> a kilfile?

    >>
    >>
    >> Oh come on reading the KOOKS **** is fun. They think they are IMPORTANT!
    >>VERY IMPORTANT!
    >>

    >
    > And no amount of PROOF that you aren't will ever matter, will
    >it, Ken?


    And please do NOT mention all the LAUGHING generated by CUBA plane
    tickets!

    --
    Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast