Re: Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: satan fears the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ. - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: satan fears the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ. - OS2 ; Archie Leach wrote: >Art Deco wrote: > >>MU wrote: >> >>>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:07:59 +0000 (UTC), Cary Kittrell wrote: >>> >>>> It's a side effect of the mockery he receives for declaring >>>> that knowing the calorie ratings ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Re: Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: satan fears the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ.

  1. Re: Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: satan fears the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ.

    Archie Leach wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >
    >>MU wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:07:59 +0000 (UTC), Cary Kittrell wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> It's a side effect of the mockery he receives for declaring
    >>>> that knowing the calorie ratings of foods is worthless.
    >>>
    >>>Practically, it is. Since there is no such thing as certified caloric
    >>>intakes.

    >>
    >>A strawman. The existence or non-existence of any certifications for
    >>the energy densities of food is irrelevant to the fact that energy
    >>densities of food vary greatly.
    >>>
    >>>> Why? Because if you eat the food, then you can't
    >>>> also burn that same food in a bomb calorimeter to detrmine its
    >>>> caloric value. Get it?
    >>>
    >>>Yes, true, next.....
    >>>
    >>>> If your table of calories
    >>>> lists a pound of butter at 3000 calories, that's
    >>>> worthless information -- because the pound of
    >>>> butter they tested isn't the pound of butter
    >>>> you consumed.
    >>>
    >>>Could very well be the case. Did the entire pound enter the body for calorc
    >>>use? Do you chemically analyze your poo-poo?

    >>
    >>Which has nothing to do with Chung's bogus claims that being constantly
    >>hungry automatically results in complete health and supplies the energy
    >>needed for elite-level endurance sports.
    >>>
    >>>> No, I am not making this up. Chung's most gifted
    >>>> and creative detractors could not come with something
    >>>> this whack.
    >>>
    >>>Count me in. Feel free to disqualify anything I have posted here. you won't
    >>>b/c you can't.
    >>>
    >>>> Getting back to his dragging e=mc^2 into all this,
    >>>> immodesty compels me to re-post my response
    >>>> :
    >>>
    >>>Go ahead. Surely it's better than school yard name-calling, honest argument
    >>>is.
    >>>
    >>>If you are honest. and you are not.

    >>
    >>
    >>How ironic.
    >>

    >
    >Hi, Tholen!


    Hi, Tholen!

    --
    Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: satan fears the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ.

    Art Deco wrote:

    >Archie Leach wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:
    >>
    >>>MU wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:07:59 +0000 (UTC), Cary Kittrell wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> It's a side effect of the mockery he receives for declaring
    >>>>> that knowing the calorie ratings of foods is worthless.
    >>>>
    >>>>Practically, it is. Since there is no such thing as certified caloric
    >>>>intakes.
    >>>
    >>>A strawman. The existence or non-existence of any certifications for
    >>>the energy densities of food is irrelevant to the fact that energy
    >>>densities of food vary greatly.
    >>>>
    >>>>> Why? Because if you eat the food, then you can't
    >>>>> also burn that same food in a bomb calorimeter to detrmine its
    >>>>> caloric value. Get it?
    >>>>
    >>>>Yes, true, next.....
    >>>>
    >>>>> If your table of calories
    >>>>> lists a pound of butter at 3000 calories, that's
    >>>>> worthless information -- because the pound of
    >>>>> butter they tested isn't the pound of butter
    >>>>> you consumed.
    >>>>
    >>>>Could very well be the case. Did the entire pound enter the body for calorc
    >>>>use? Do you chemically analyze your poo-poo?
    >>>
    >>>Which has nothing to do with Chung's bogus claims that being constantly
    >>>hungry automatically results in complete health and supplies the energy
    >>>needed for elite-level endurance sports.
    >>>>
    >>>>> No, I am not making this up. Chung's most gifted
    >>>>> and creative detractors could not come with something
    >>>>> this whack.
    >>>>
    >>>>Count me in. Feel free to disqualify anything I have posted here. you won't
    >>>>b/c you can't.
    >>>>
    >>>>> Getting back to his dragging e=mc^2 into all this,
    >>>>> immodesty compels me to re-post my response
    >>>>> :
    >>>>
    >>>>Go ahead. Surely it's better than school yard name-calling, honest argument
    >>>>is.
    >>>>
    >>>>If you are honest. and you are not.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>How ironic.
    >>>

    >>
    >>Hi, Tholen!

    >
    >Hi, Tholen!


    Hi, Tholen!



  3. Re: Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: satan fears the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ.

    Archie Leach wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >
    >>Archie Leach wrote:
    >>>Art Deco wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>MU wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:07:59 +0000 (UTC), Cary Kittrell wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> It's a side effect of the mockery he receives for declaring
    >>>>>> that knowing the calorie ratings of foods is worthless.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Practically, it is. Since there is no such thing as certified caloric
    >>>>>intakes.
    >>>>
    >>>>A strawman. The existence or non-existence of any certifications for
    >>>>the energy densities of food is irrelevant to the fact that energy
    >>>>densities of food vary greatly.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Why? Because if you eat the food, then you can't
    >>>>>> also burn that same food in a bomb calorimeter to detrmine its
    >>>>>> caloric value. Get it?
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Yes, true, next.....
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> If your table of calories
    >>>>>> lists a pound of butter at 3000 calories, that's
    >>>>>> worthless information -- because the pound of
    >>>>>> butter they tested isn't the pound of butter
    >>>>>> you consumed.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Could very well be the case. Did the entire pound enter the body for calorc
    >>>>>use? Do you chemically analyze your poo-poo?
    >>>>
    >>>>Which has nothing to do with Chung's bogus claims that being constantly
    >>>>hungry automatically results in complete health and supplies the energy
    >>>>needed for elite-level endurance sports.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> No, I am not making this up. Chung's most gifted
    >>>>>> and creative detractors could not come with something
    >>>>>> this whack.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Count me in. Feel free to disqualify anything I have posted here. you won't
    >>>>>b/c you can't.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Getting back to his dragging e=mc^2 into all this,
    >>>>>> immodesty compels me to re-post my response
    >>>>>> :
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Go ahead. Surely it's better than school yard name-calling, honest argument
    >>>>>is.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>If you are honest. and you are not.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>How ironic.
    >>>>

    >>>
    >>>Hi, Tholen!

    >>
    >>Hi, Tholen!

    >
    >Hi, Tholen!


    Hi, Tholen!

    --
    Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco
    Official "Usenet psychopath and born-again LLPOF minion",
    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  4. Re: Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: satan fears the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ.


    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    news:011220071813249713%erfc@caballista.org...
    > Archie Leach wrote:
    > >Art Deco wrote:
    > >
    > >>Archie Leach wrote:
    > >>>Art Deco wrote:
    > >>>
    > >>>>MU wrote:
    > >>>>
    > >>>>>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:07:59 +0000 (UTC), Cary Kittrell wrote:
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>> It's a side effect of the mockery he receives for declaring
    > >>>>>> that knowing the calorie ratings of foods is worthless.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>Practically, it is. Since there is no such thing as certified

    caloric
    > >>>>>intakes.
    > >>>>
    > >>>>A strawman. The existence or non-existence of any certifications

    for
    > >>>>the energy densities of food is irrelevant to the fact that energy
    > >>>>densities of food vary greatly.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>> Why? Because if you eat the food, then you can't
    > >>>>>> also burn that same food in a bomb calorimeter to detrmine its
    > >>>>>> caloric value. Get it?
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>Yes, true, next.....
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>> If your table of calories
    > >>>>>> lists a pound of butter at 3000 calories, that's
    > >>>>>> worthless information -- because the pound of
    > >>>>>> butter they tested isn't the pound of butter
    > >>>>>> you consumed.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>Could very well be the case. Did the entire pound enter the body

    for calorc
    > >>>>>use? Do you chemically analyze your poo-poo?
    > >>>>
    > >>>>Which has nothing to do with Chung's bogus claims that being

    constantly
    > >>>>hungry automatically results in complete health and supplies the

    energy
    > >>>>needed for elite-level endurance sports.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>> No, I am not making this up. Chung's most gifted
    > >>>>>> and creative detractors could not come with something
    > >>>>>> this whack.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>Count me in. Feel free to disqualify anything I have posted here.

    you won't
    > >>>>>b/c you can't.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>> Getting back to his dragging e=mc^2 into all this,
    > >>>>>> immodesty compels me to re-post my response
    > >>>>>> :
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>Go ahead. Surely it's better than school yard name-calling,

    honest argument
    > >>>>>is.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>If you are honest. and you are not.
    > >>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>How ironic.
    > >>>>

    > >>>
    > >>>Hi, Tholen!
    > >>
    > >>Hi, Tholen!

    > >
    > >Hi, Tholen!

    >
    > Hi, Tholen!


    Hi, Pedo Deco!



+ Reply to Thread