Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn... - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn... - OS2 ; John "C" wrote: > "ah" wrote in message > >> Does he worShip? > > Just like you worShip Deco's little "Slurpee Stick"! Dude . . . you're the /only/ one talking or thinking about it. Matter of fact, it's ...

  1. Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn...

    John "C" wrote:
    > "ah" wrote in message
    >
    >> Does he worShip?

    > Just like you worShip Deco's little "Slurpee Stick"!

    Dude . . . you're the /only/ one talking or thinking about it. Matter of
    fact, it's about the only thing you talk about these days.

    You really do need to un-plug for awhile, John.

  2. Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn...

    "Double-A" wrote in message
    > On Nov 26, 11:09 am, ah wrote:
    > > John "C" wrote:

    > > > Just like you worShip Deco's little "Slurpee Stick"!

    > > Dude . . . you're the /only/ one talking or thinking about it.

    Matter of
    > > fact, it's about the only thing you talk about these days.
    > >
    > > You really do need to un-plug for awhile, John.

    > Maybe it's you who need to stop getting plugged for a while, ah.
    >
    > Double-A

    AMEN to that Double A!!!!!!!

    95% of Andrew's posts are "Deco Slurps"!

    Number One

  3. Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn...

    ah wrote in
    news:474b1afc$0$68456$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com:

    > John "C" wrote:
    >> "ah" wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Does he worShip?

    >> Just like you worShip Deco's little "Slurpee Stick"!

    > Dude . . . you're the /only/ one talking or thinking about it. Matter
    > of fact, it's about the only thing you talk about these days.
    >
    > You really do need to un-plug for awhile, John.

    But his computer is in his closet.

  4. Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn...

    Double-A wrote in

    > On Nov 26, 11:09 am, ah wrote:
    >> John "C" wrote:

    >> > Just like you worShip Deco's little "Slurpee Stick"!

    >> Dude . . . you're the /only/ one talking or thinking about it.
    >> Matter of fact, it's about the only thing you talk about these days.
    >>
    >> You really do need to un-plug for awhile, John.

    > Maybe it's you who need to stop getting plugged for a while, ah.
    >
    > Double-A

    What a brilliant come back.

  5. Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn...

    "John \"C\"" wrote in
    news:keGdneZKTOI20tbanZ2dnUVZ_vGinZ2d@centurytel.n et:

    > "Double-A" wrote in message
    > ..

    >> > Dude . . . you're the /only/ one talking or thinking about it.

    > Matter of
    >> > fact, it's about the only thing you talk about these days.
    >> >
    >> > You really do need to un-plug for awhile, John.

    >> Maybe it's you who need to stop getting plugged for a while, ah.
    >>
    >> Double-A
    >>

    > AMEN to that Double A!!!!!!!
    >
    > 95% of Andrew's posts are "Deco Slurps"!
    >
    > Number One

    And 100% of yours are gay lames.

  6. Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn...

    "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
    news:figlbl$i86$65@blackhelicopter.databasix.com.. .
    > "John \"C\"" wrote in
    > news:keGdneZKTOI20tbanZ2dnUVZ_vGinZ2d@centurytel.n et:
    >

    > > "Double-A" wrote in message

    > > ..

    > > Matter of

    > >> Maybe it's you who need to stop getting plugged for a while, ah.
    > >>
    > >> Double-A
    > >>

    > > AMEN to that Double A!!!!!!!
    > >
    > > 95% of Andrew's posts are "Deco Slurps"!
    > >
    > > Number One

    > And 100% of yours are gay lames.

    Finally figgered that out all by yourself, did ya. That puts you in the
    Top 5% of all Retards! Oh, I almost forgot: Kill Pyle is Gay!

    Your Pal,
    HJ

    p.s. Thanks for giving me all these opprotunities to Bitch Slap your
    extremely Fat Ass!

  7. Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn...

    "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
    news:figlbj$i86$63@blackhelicopter.databasix.com.. .
    > ah wrote in
    > news:474b1afc$0$68456$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com:
    >
    > > John "C" wrote:

    > >> Just like you worShip Deco's little "Slurpee Stick"!

    > > Dude . . . you're the /only/ one talking or thinking about it.

    Matter
    > > of fact, it's about the only thing you talk about these days.
    > >
    > > You really do need to un-plug for awhile, John.

    > But his computer is in his closet.

    Where are you and Andrew going on your "Honeymoon", Kill Pyle?

    HJ

  8. Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn...

    Phil Kyle wrote:
    > ah wrote in
    > news:474b1afc$0$68456$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com:
    >
    >> John "C" wrote:

    >>> Just like you worShip Deco's little "Slurpee Stick"!

    >> Dude . . . you're the /only/ one talking or thinking about it. Matter
    >> of fact, it's about the only thing you talk about these days.
    >>
    >> You really do need to un-plug for awhile, John.
    >>

    > But his computer is in his closet.

    ROLF!

    Why do some people change in so short a time?
    --
    ah

  9. Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn...

    "John \"C\"" wrote in
    news:5IGdnfDigIoirdHanZ2dnUVZ_hudnZ2d@centurytel.n et:

    > "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
    > news:figlbl$i86$65@blackhelicopter.databasix.com.. .
    >> "John \"C\"" wrote in
    >> news:keGdneZKTOI20tbanZ2dnUVZ_vGinZ2d@centurytel.n et:
    >>

    >> > "Double-A" wrote in message

    >> > ..

    >> > Matter of

    >> > AMEN to that Double A!!!!!!!
    >> >
    >> > 95% of Andrew's posts are "Deco Slurps"!
    >> >
    >> > Number One

    >> And 100% of yours are gay lames.

    > Finally figgered that out all by yourself, did ya. That puts you in
    > the Top 5% of all Retards! Oh, I almost forgot: Kill Pyle is Gay!
    >
    > Your Pal,
    > HJ
    >
    > p.s. Thanks for giving me all these opprotunities to Bitch Slap your
    > extremely Fat Ass!

    Well done. We're all so proud.

  10. Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn...

    "John \"C\"" wrote in
    news:3JKdnWn5T7yYrNHanZ2dnUVZ_qiinZ2d@centurytel.n et:

    > "Phil Kyle" wrote in message
    > news:figlbj$i86$63@blackhelicopter.databasix.com.. .
    >> ah wrote in
    >> news:474b1afc$0$68456$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com:

    >> > Dude . . . you're the /only/ one talking or thinking about it.

    > Matter
    >> > of fact, it's about the only thing you talk about these days.
    >> >
    >> > You really do need to un-plug for awhile, John.

    >> But his computer is in his closet.

    > Where are you and Andrew going on your "Honeymoon", Kill Pyle?
    >
    > HJ

    What a brilliant come back.

  11. Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn...

    ah
    <http://mailhide.recaptcha.net/d?k=01...==&c=jHERbZ3Kp
    Ia1apL41GE0w7HsKgpqF4Z82UWaLgnb0KU=> wrote in
    news:474e2681$0$40772$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com:

    > Phil Kyle wrote:
    >> ah wrote in
    >> news:474b1afc$0$68456$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com:

    >>> Dude . . . you're the /only/ one talking or thinking about it.
    >>> Matter of fact, it's about the only thing you talk about these days.
    >>>
    >>> You really do need to un-plug for awhile, John.
    >>>

    >> But his computer is in his closet.

    > ROLF!
    >
    > Why do some people change in so short a time?

    Dunno.

  12. Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn...

    Phil Kyle wrote:
    > ah
    > <http://mailhide.recaptcha.net/d?k=01...==&c=jHERbZ3Kp
    > Ia1apL41GE0w7HsKgpqF4Z82UWaLgnb0KU=> wrote in
    > news:474e2681$0$40772$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com:
    >
    >> Phil Kyle wrote:
    >>> ah wrote in
    >>> news:474b1afc$0$68456$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com:

    >>> But his computer is in his closet.

    >> ROLF!
    >>
    >> Why do some people change in so short a time?

    > Dunno.

    Did I say something wrong?
    --
    ah

  13. Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn...

    news:474eaa9e$0$40798$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com:

    > Phil Kyle wrote:
    >> ah
    >> <http://mailhide.recaptcha.net/d?k=01...Lwg==&c=jHERbZ
    >> 3Kp Ia1apL41GE0w7HsKgpqF4Z82UWaLgnb0KU=> wrote in
    >> news:474e2681$0$40772$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com:

    >>> ROLF!
    >>>
    >>> Why do some people change in so short a time?

    >> Dunno.

    > Did I say something wrong?

    Dunno.

  14. Re: Black Hole Electron Concept Could Unify Gravity and Electromagn...

    Phil Kyle wrote:
    > ah
    > <http://mailhide.recaptcha.net/d?k=01...==&c=jHERbZ3Kp
    > Ia1apL41GE0w7HsKgpqF4Z82UWaLgnb0KU=> wrote in
    > news:474eaa9e$0$40798$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com:
    >
    >> Phil Kyle wrote:
    >>> ah
    >>> <http://mailhide.recaptcha.net/d?k=01...Lwg==&c=jHERbZ
    >>> 3Kp Ia1apL41GE0w7HsKgpqF4Z82UWaLgnb0KU=> wrote in
    >>> news:474e2681$0$40772$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com:

    >>> Dunno.

    >> Did I say something wrong?

    > Dunno.