Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD - OS2 ; zanthius.dxun entered into testimony: >> there is a vast difference between Cows and humans. > > There is a vast difference between people with more than 180 in IQ, and > people with less than 100 in IQ too. > ...

  1. Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    zanthius.dxun entered into testimony:

    >> there is a vast difference between Cows and humans.

    > There is a vast difference between people with more than 180 in IQ, and
    > people with less than 100 in IQ too.
    >
    > Perhaps all the people with more than 180 in IQ, should start to eat the
    > people with less than 100 in IQ?

    The "intelligence quotient" is about as useful as an accurate measurement
    of true intelligence as phrenology is an accurate gauge of criminal
    predisposition... but then, where would Usenet be without frauds
    exhorting by both overt bluster as well as by subtle inference, their
    alleged IQs, supposed Doctoral degrees, and vast economic resources?

    --

    Usenet's most helpful netizen
    Registered owner of alt.culture.alaska

  2. Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    Bob Officer entered into testimony:

    > On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 03:18:20 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks, Chad
    > Stone wrote:
    >
    >>zanthius.dxun entered into testimony:

    >>> There is a vast difference between people with more than 180 in IQ,
    >>> and people with less than 100 in IQ too.
    >>>
    >>> Perhaps all the people with more than 180 in IQ, should start to eat
    >>> the people with less than 100 in IQ?

    >>The "intelligence quotient" is about as useful as an accurate
    >>measurement of true intelligence as phrenology is an accurate gauge of
    >>criminal predisposition... but then, where would Usenet be without
    >>frauds exhorting by both overt bluster as well as by subtle inference,
    >>their alleged IQs, supposed Doctoral degrees, and vast economic
    >>resources?

    > and don't forget the support of millions of email supporters.

    Hell yeah! Need to include that one on "Teh k0oK-a-day Kalendar"

    --

    Usenet's most helpful netizen
    Registered owner of alt.culture.alaska
    chadwickstone at gmail dot com

  3. Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    Zanthius wrote:

    >> When morality is built on a preconceived notion, it fails.

    >Savage little pieces of filth like you, doesn't have any moral
    >understanding at all.
    >
    >So don't blame the people stealing from you, and murdering you,
    >because that is exactly what you deserve.

    More peace, love, harmony, and holistic feelings from inZany the
    Hypocrite.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  4. Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    Zanthius wrote:

    >> LOL!

    >Fun isn't it? I think it would be really fun if somebody chopped of
    >your head, and had you for dinner.

    Just come out of the closet and admit it, inZany, for the "somebody"
    here, you really, really want to post "I".

    Another example of your hypocrisy, too -- you don't approve of humans
    eating animals for food, yet you approve of "somebody" eating meat as
    long as it consists of the heads of those who dare to laugh at your
    drug-induced insanity.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  5. Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    Zanthius wrote:

    >> Beliefs are based on feelings and not fact. Beliefs are a matter of
    >> faith.

    >What is a moral understanding based upon? Are there any facts
    >rejecting the notion that people should chop off your head, and have
    >you for dinner?

    Hypocrite.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716