Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD - OS2 ; wrote: >> Yes, as did all of usenet who now mocks you relentlessly. > >What does it matter if I am being mocked by complete idiots like you, >when all the super geniuses are in complete agreement with me? Nothing ...

  1. Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    wrote:

    >> Yes, as did all of usenet who now mocks you relentlessly.

    >What does it matter if I am being mocked by complete idiots like you,
    >when all the super geniuses are in complete agreement with me?

    Nothing screams "I'm a ko0k!" like "The lurkers support me in e-mail!"
    screams "I'm a ko0k!".

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    Art Deco entered into testimony:

    > wrote:
    >
    >>> Yes, as did all of usenet who now mocks you relentlessly.

    >>What does it matter if I am being mocked by complete idiots like you,
    >>when all the super geniuses are in complete agreement with me?

    > Nothing screams "I'm a ko0k!" like "The lurkers support me in e-mail!"
    > screams "I'm a ko0k!".

    Though, teh Wile E. Coyote "Suuuuuper Genius" reference is a pretty stark
    competitor.

    --

    Usenet's most helpful netizen
    Registered owner of alt.culture.alaska

  3. Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    Chad Stone wrote:

    >Art Deco entered into testimony:

    >>>What does it matter if I am being mocked by complete idiots like you,
    >>>when all the super geniuses are in complete agreement with me?

    >> Nothing screams "I'm a ko0k!" like "The lurkers support me in e-mail!"
    >> screams "I'm a ko0k!".

    >Though, teh Wile E. Coyote "Suuuuuper Genius" reference is a pretty stark
    >competitor.

    ->ACME Genius Pills<-

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  4. Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    Bob Officer wrote:

    >On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:41:17 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, Art Deco
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Chad Stone wrote:
    >>
    >>>Art Deco entered into testimony:

    >>>Though, teh Wile E. Coyote "Suuuuuper Genius" reference is a pretty stark
    >>>competitor.

    >>->ACME Genius Pills<-

    >Some sort of pills?
    >
    >I thought he has been taking the -->Smart Pills<-- he has been
    >collecting near the Rabbit Cages.

    From what I've seen of inZany's posts, this can't be ruled out.

    Ewwwww.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  5. Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    Bob Officer wrote:

    >On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 17:43:40 -0800 (PST), in alt.usenet.kooks,
    >zanthius.dxun@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >>> The morality in this instance is a created out of pure fiction.

    >>The distinction between a human with a neocortex, and other farm
    >>animals which also have neocortex, is vague.

    >Gee I don't have any trouble telling a cow from a human. Are you
    >daft?

    I'm getting an image of a chicken running around without its head.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  6. Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    wrote:

    >> I feel there is no reason not to eat meat.

    >You should feed upon your fellow humans then.
    >
    >There are too many of you, so you constitute an almost unlimited food
    >supply.

    I bet you'd like that, inZany.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  7. Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    Bob Officer wrote:

    >On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 19:09:19 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, Art Deco
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Bob Officer wrote:

    >>>Gee I don't have any trouble telling a cow from a human. Are you
    >>>daft?

    >>I'm getting an image of a chicken running around without its head.

    >A mushroom without it's cap?

    "I see the lights now!"

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  8. Re: Posible nomination:VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    Art Deco wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >>> Yes, as did all of usenet who now mocks you relentlessly.

    >>What does it matter if I am being mocked by complete idiots like you,
    >>when all the super geniuses are in complete agreement with me?

    > Nothing screams "I'm a ko0k!" like "The lurkers support me in e-mail!"
    > screams "I'm a ko0k!".

    IAWTP.

+ Reply to Thread