Chad Stone wrote:

>Lady Azure entered into testimony:
>
>> Bob Officer wrote:
>>>
>>> On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:06:37 -0900, in alt.usenet.kooks, Lady Azure
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> [snip]

>>> Not until a court so declares by a finding of guilt.

>> No, criminal conduct is that taken in violation of law, whether or not a
>> Court has imposed Judgment. It is a "Crime" to act in such fashion.
>> You can be arrested for committing a crime, not withstanding a court
>> having found you guilty.

>I'm certain you can poast a copy of the arrest report

>>> The courts have stricken those laws. Time and time again.

>> No, they have not, you are in for a rude awakening, real shortly.

>k0oK Thaet Alurt!!!
>
>> Run with the Virus Senders and Spam Bot People.

>I'm certain you can poast corroborating evidence of the implication you
>just made... can't you, hun?

The lurkers are sending this evidence in e-mail to the esteemed Lady
PDQ.

>> Insult every faith you encounter.

>Which one are you pretending to follow, snuggles? I just want to insure
>that I insult the correct one
>
>> Make sure any religious NG's fold.

>How does one fold a froup? Does one iron the froup after folding? Does
>one use light or heavy starch?
>
>> Whack people with your GANG's swinging the Hammer of Thor,

>*BONK!!!*
>
>> attempting to mentally break people

>You were broken when I found you, dear.
>
>> hunt them

>I'm certain you can poast a court decision that attaches replying to
>poasts in a froup to the contemporary definition of "hunting."
>
>> stalk them

>Act like a k0oK, be treated like a k0oK, it's called "free speech."
>Welcome to AUK

*stalk*

>> spam them

>I'm certain you can poast copies of the LARTS you have forwarded to the
>relevant abuse@ addies
>
>> virus their comps.

>Precisely, how does one "virus their comps." My k0oK translator is
>presently offline.

I believe Brad Guth can help out -- his 80386 is always getting pounded
with malware/spermware/****ware by the CIA/MI6/GOOGLE/NSA Usenet
operatives that try to hide the truth about our salty, coal-black,
not-so-old Moon of ours.

>> The Courts have not routinely stricken down the laws against what you
>> are doing.

>By mere accident, you have managed to get something right. There are
>(nor have there ever been) any laws prohibiting replying to poasts on
>Usenet, ergo there were no laws to strike down.
>
>> Society continues to find it more and more reprehensible, and is
>> imposing stiffer and stiffer sanctions.

>What sanction is society authorized to impose, dear?

>>> How does one take away religious beliefs?

>> By attempting to do what you are attempting to do!!!!!

>Ah, yes, Felonious Critical Thinking in teh Fuuuurst degree!!!

So she cruises around in a unregistered, uninsured Caddie? Deja vu
here.

as designated by Brad Guth
COOSN-266-06-39716