Re: Nobel Winning UN Scientist's In Agreement With Profound Science Team Officers - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Nobel Winning UN Scientist's In Agreement With Profound Science Team Officers - OS2 ; ah wrote: >Archie Leach wrote: >> "Hagar" wrote: >> >>>I think humans will become extinct, due to a sudden lack of common sense. >> >> >> How ironic. > >Note: no Response. Classic specificity. -- Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed ...

  1. Re: Nobel Winning UN Scientist's In Agreement With Profound Science Team Officers

    ah wrote:

    >Archie Leach wrote:
    >> "Hagar" wrote:
    >>
    >>>I think humans will become extinct, due to a sudden lack of common sense.

    >> How ironic.

    >Note: no Response.

    Classic specificity.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: Nobel Winning UN Scientist's In Agreement With Profound Science Team Officers

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > ah wrote:
    >
    > >Archie Leach wrote:

    sense.

    > >> How ironic.

    > >Note: no Response.

    > Classic specificity.

    Classic Andrew Slurp!

  3. Re: Nobel Winning UN Scientist's In Agreement With Profound Science Team Officers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >
    >>Archie Leach wrote:

    >>> How ironic.

    >>Note: no Response.

    > Classic specificity.

    No surprise there, really.

  4. Re: Nobel Winning UN Scientist's In Agreement With Profound Science Team Officers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Note: no Response.

    >> Classic specificity.

    >No surprise there, really.

    And a classic witticism to boot.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  5. Re: Nobel Winning UN Scientist's In Agreement With Profound Science Team Officers

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Classic specificity.

    >>No surprise there, really.

    > And a classic witticism to boot.

    The writing was on the floor.

  6. Re: Nobel Winning UN Scientist's In Agreement With Profound Science Team Officers

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>No surprise there, really.