saving html pages with seamonkey - OS2

This is a discussion on saving html pages with seamonkey - OS2 ; Hi, if I'm not wrong older mozilla versions, when saving html pages, used to replace blank spaces with underscores... since I often process saved files with REXX (and REXX has a lot of troubles with arguments containing blank spaces) I'd ...

  1. saving html pages with seamonkey

    Hi,

    if I'm not wrong older mozilla versions, when saving html pages, used
    to replace blank spaces with underscores...
    since I often process saved files with REXX (and REXX has a lot of
    troubles with arguments containing blank spaces) I'd like to know if there
    is any settings in about:config able to produce the old behaviour
    (I'm currenty using p.w. enhanced version of seamonkey)

    thanks

    --
    bye
    Alessandro

  2. Re: saving html pages with seamonkey

    On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:05:40 UTC, Alessandro wrote:

    > if I'm not wrong older mozilla versions, when saving html pages, used
    > to replace blank spaces with underscores...
    > since I often process saved files with REXX (and REXX has a lot of
    > troubles with arguments containing blank spaces) I'd like to know if there
    > is any settings in about:config able to produce the old behaviour
    > (I'm currenty using p.w. enhanced version of seamonkey)

    I went back to Mozilla 1.7 and that apparently does not replace spaces.
    Everything older that is before my time as a contributor, so it would be
    as difficult for me to find out as for you... I only found
    which is a feature
    request similar to yours for Thunderbird on Linux.
    --
    Greetings, | My From: address is valid as is the version without "spam"
    Peter. | I try to find real messages among the spam once a week

  3. Re: saving html pages with seamonkey

    In article ,
    "Peter Weilbacher" wrote:

    >> if I'm not wrong older mozilla versions, when saving html pages, used
    >> to replace blank spaces with underscores...

    >I went back to Mozilla 1.7 and that apparently does not replace spaces.
    >Everything older that is before my time as a contributor, so it would be
    >as difficult for me to find out as for you... I only found
    > which is a feature
    >request similar to yours for Thunderbird on Linux.

    Hi Peter...

    thanks for your reply...
    for various reasons I'm going to leave OS/2 + REXX for linux + python
    so the problem is solved... (although I'll miss all the drag & drop
    features of your enhanced mozilla/seamonkey releases)

    --
    bye
    Alessandro

+ Reply to Thread