Re: Obese naked American tourist terrorized a peaceful Swiss town - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Obese naked American tourist terrorized a peaceful Swiss town - OS2 ; On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 06:58:50 -0000, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote: > Peter Hucker wrote: >> In the 1400's a law was set forth that a man was not allowed to beat his wife with a stick thicker than his ...

  1. Re: Obese naked American tourist terrorized a peaceful Swiss town

    On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 06:58:50 -0000, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:
    >> In the 1400's a law was set forth that a man was not allowed to beat his wife with a stick thicker than his thumb. Hence we have the "rule of thumb".

    > Is that right?

    Probably.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those that want to get ahead, and those that just want to get head.

  2. Re: Obese naked American tourist terrorized a peaceful Swiss town

    "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    newsp.t1ya1nav4buhsv@fx62...
    > On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 06:58:50 -0000, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Hucker wrote:
    >>> In the 1400's a law was set forth that a man was not allowed to beat his
    >>> wife with a stick thicker than his thumb. Hence we have the "rule of
    >>> thumb".

    >> Is that right?

    > Probably.
    >
    > --
    > This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs
    > the national grid?
    > http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
    > http://www.petersphotos.com
    >
    > There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those that want to get ahead,
    > and those that just want to get head.

    Very profound, Huckster

+ Reply to Thread